Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,264 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:43 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1118584 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
Ahijo1990:

Was the sex anything to wrote home about?

Maybe you performed poorly. wink
ofcourse da sex is nothing to write home about.

Harddon just talk abt us knwing skils in da last nugget and they is a reason for dat grin grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
Adasun:
[b]ofcourse da sex is nothing to write home about.

Harddon just talk abt us knwing skils in da last nugget and they is a reason for dat grin grin
[/b]

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mckandre(m): 8:26am On Nov 08, 2017
OP gud job ure doing here. Tuale for u boss! . Abeg if a girl chats u up @ first conversation and tells u ure cute, what should be ur reply without going off track nd awkward ? Urgent reply needed

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ajog1: 8:40am On Nov 08, 2017
Mckandre:
OP gud job ure doing here. Tuale for u boss! . Abeg if a girl chats u up @ first conversation and tells u ure cute, what should be ur reply without going off track nd awkward ? Urgent reply needed
My own opinion- "let her know that she ain't slacking either, that you guys should just get down to it grin grin", to which she would curiously want to know what you mean by "it"; just beat around with no concise answer! Let's hear what others have to say.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2dice01: 8:52am On Nov 08, 2017
Mckandre:
i am cute huh

Hahaha somebody want to woo me diss morning...hope you are rich and famous grin

Just say something a girl will say

Or
Me cute?
Not again ...if my wives catch you ehn..hopr you can fight cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mckandre(m): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2017
2dice01:
i am cute huh

Hahaha somebody want to woo me diss morning...hope you are rich and famous grin

Just say something a girl will say

Or
Me cute?
Not again ...if my wives catch you ehn..hopr you can fight cheesy
chai, funny replies, should ve waited though. But no need boss we ve gone pass that stage already, we're already using voice notes in our convo. grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2dice01: 9:08am On Nov 08, 2017
Mckandre:
chai, funny replies, should ve waited though. But no need boss we ve gone pass that stage already, we're already using voice notes in our convo. grin
cool
Enjoy your new bae grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mckandre(m): 9:29am On Nov 08, 2017
2dice01:
cool
Enjoy your new bae grin
e done happen again, she just complimented my voice. now I go use those things u said earlier.

Finally i done laugh last. grin grin grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2dice01: 9:33am On Nov 08, 2017
Mckandre:
e done happen again, she just complimented my voice. now I go use those things u said earlier.

Finally i done laugh last. grin grin grin
as much as you are enjoying the moment

Keep calm and remember why such a thread was created
Also remember why you are here
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 9:49am On Nov 08, 2017
okon41:
Guys why are you so interested in girls.. You worship them like God's [s]they poo farts sweats and even pass out dirty stinking blood every months we are more neater than them they are so insecure that they need make up and artificial hair to make them feel confident. Their greatest dream in life is marriage[/s] great men in history are known for their achievement, impact to the human race not for their wives or girlfriends who know Lincoln, Martin Luther King Muhammad Ali, Mandela wives or coming home azikwe or awolowo wives.. Don't be deceive that behind every successful man is a woman lie from pit of hell behind any successful man is GOD they need us more than we need them it is the way you chase them that makes their head swell cry grin

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 12:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
My pipo grin

I greet the house o cheesy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 10:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
KiZiie:

oh deep conversations.... the one diamond in the rough for me....
I find that I only seem to have this type of mature conversation when I actually like you( the girl) or we've clicked on a different level or she intellectual capable... if not..hehe Nigerian girls can jus fall your hand.. they see deep as boring.. it jus makes me ears cry.. lool
grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
KiZiie:

listen to drop the world by lil Wayne and Eminem... there's a verse I cannot type on nairaland due to itz obscene nature..... secondly... have your girls experience this complex where they start addressing you as boyfriend and introducing you to their friend as their boyfriend ? and you like " waaaait oo i haven't accepted your proposal yet o " in reality she's waited so long for you to ask her out she's trying to force it on you and act out her fantasises... that always get me cracking lool

Now you reminded me one smooth move i usually use to maim ladies minds!; their friends!

I use this move to:
1. Make them so jealous they start claiming me before one of their friends wud out smart them. cheesy
2. They basically fall in luv there and then even if they we tagging along before. Start acting possesive when you throw jokes and all her friends go laughing. Her friends might even tell you to take care of their friend. They might even push her to go with you when she tries to follow them! cool

3. It sends the messages that you don't f'ing care about getting down. And bliv you me, that is when they would be curious n wants to get down. Because they wud be thinking thus " is he impotent? Is his jrod so small he cant satisfy a woman? Is he a vG? Or did he just collect from some lady and he's full? One way to find out, let's seduce him"

See? Reverse sexy move.

Here is the deal.... For the first date, tell her to come with her friends, that you don't wano be left alone behind closed doors with her before she pins u down and rapes you. cheesy

( This is totally opposite to what average jonses out they would do) it not only gets them very confy with your sleek, super confident self, it gives them a breath of fresh air from the norm.
Mess up their tot process they can't just figure you out.

Sense Pill 119:

If Ladies can't figure you out, they would always wano figure you in. Go figure...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
HARDDON:

Herein lies the bane of life.

How do we balance the heat of the heart with the sweet nonesense it always chuns and maintain the royal status of our Balls?

How does one love without getting his balls deflated and lost eternally?

How do you say I luv you without sounding up like a love -dreched rat?

Just how? With this weakened mind, love induced drowsy eyes, jrod inflated shaft? How?

How do we keep the flame , the sexy spark and have her stung for life? If we so chose?

How do we blend fun with firmness?

How do we live above all average laws, do us?

These and many more we would treat with a simple answer.....

Find out....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by KiZiie(m): 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
HARDDON:

Now you reminded me one smooth move i usually use to main ladies minds!; their friends!

I use this move to:
1. Make them so jealous they start claiming me before one of their friends wud out smart them. cheesy
2. They basically fall in luv there and then even if they we tagging along before. Start acting possesive when you throw jokes and all her friends go laughing. Her friends might even tell you to take care of their friend. They might even push her to go with you when she tries to follow them! cool

3. It sends the messages that you don't f'ing care about getting down. And bliv you me, that is when they would be curious n wants to get down. Because they wud be thinking thus " is he impotent? Is his jrod so small he cant satisfy a woman? Is he a vG? Or did he just collect from some lady and he's full? One way to find out, let's seduce him"

See? Reverse sexy move.

Here is the deal.... For the first date, tell her to come with her friends, that you don't wano be left alone behind closed doors with her before she pins u down and rapes you. cheesy

( This is totally opposite to what average jonses out they would do) it not only gets them very confy with your sleek, super confident self, it gives them a breath of fresh air from the norm.
Mess up their tot process they can't just figure you out.

Sense Pill 119:

If Ladies can't figure you out, they would always wano figure you in. Go figure...

nice word play there bruah

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by trishluvly(f): 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
Why shouldn't he tell me he loves me?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:14am On Nov 10, 2017
trishluvly:
Why shouldn't he tell me he loves me?

because you are too young to know what true love is!

Now take your bag and go to school.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by realpoacher(m): 9:29am On Nov 10, 2017
HARDDON:

Damn!... Brutality

Guy you are wicked!

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by RRWraith(m): 9:49am On Nov 10, 2017
dview001:
Bro! if u see a girl as a good girl she'll act as a good girl around u... if u see her as a bad girl (i don't mean prostitute o.. I mean naughty)she'll act as a bad girl towards you..... the same girl forming decency around u is all naughty with another guy... So the ball is in your court bring out the naughtiness in her through teasing... you can start teasing her like this "comot joor!... you that suppose to be twerking for me at least twice in a week, you're boring joor" "abi u don't know that I like good bad girls?! "
Nice one bruv, u hit the nail on the head

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by RRWraith(m): 9:53am On Nov 10, 2017
RRWraith:
Goodday guys, Nice flows y'all got there.
Guys we know how pretencious girls can be, especially the ones you got to meet in church, they tend to hide their sexuality and only those who knows their onions can bring them outta their shell of pretence.
Only those who get them to explore their sexuality has an ultimate place in their hearts or 'head' rather
There's this girl i have been involved with, she hot and all, i have honed my skills with her but one thing seems to keep me at bay, the fact that we haven't gone intimate, intimacy in terms of going 'physical' before we actually go 'physical'(if u know what i mean).
I am someone who likes to connect beyond just being friends, i like to hear u talk to me about things and all, i like to hear the things u do, the things u enjoy, the things u like about sex, i like people that dont pretend and say things without fear, in simple terms i like getting to know them deeply
I have had girls who talk to me just the way i like it, who tell me about other guys, who even talk dirty but this one just tends to be different....it seems there needs to be some things to be done to get them closer.

How do you get physical or go intimate with such girls?
how do you get them to talk to you freely and be open with you?
how do u get them to trust u?
HARDDON, DavidTheGeek, Everyone i need more opinions and answers on this.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2dice01: 10:24am On Nov 10, 2017
HARDDON:

murder shocked

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by trishluvly(f): 11:29am On Nov 10, 2017
HARDDON:

LOL. I laugh at you in Swahili. I think you should be in the classroom now bro.... I swear I know more about true love than you do.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
RRWraith:

HARDDON, DavidTheGeek, Everyone i need more opinions and answers on this.
Your first few interactions with a girl when you just met her, defines the rest of your interactions and relationship with her.

If you just meet a girl and you're treating her as a "good girl", she'll be a good girl for the rest of your interactions even if she's a "very bad girl". But if you meet a "good girl" and you treat as a "bad girl", she won't want to disappoint you, she'll act bad.

Basically you condition and "train" a girl in the first few interactions you have when you just started getting to know each other.

*The above "psychology trick" applies to everyone you just meet, male or female

... On the issue of getting a girl to open up, you can't get every girl to open up.

We are all wired in different ways. Some of us are outspoken, while some of us would rather keep to ourselves.

For me, i try and share a part of me with such girls.

Some girls won't up open to you if you don't open up to them.

*What you give is what you get

Some end up opening up cuz i opened up to them. While some still continued to keep things to themselves.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by dview001(m): 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
plizavocalz:
hello
just had this girlfriend...
we got hooked up on fb...she is my course mate but a level lower than I..tho we didnt talk to each other for buh we had this connection when we chatted and ever since she's been so sweet.... we moved from besties to lovers... am sure she doesn't need my money cos she sends me recharge card.she's pretty and guys have been asking her out...she tells me about them..my fear is that I don't want to loose her to any guy.. am fun,,,,and all that...we chat for long nd talk at lengths.....
currently am on vac buh will resume school this weekend... how do I step up my game with her....she posts swt things on my timeline.. I know its kinda risky.. buh I just left it that way.
she loves me....am sure buh how do I make sure I don't fade or some guy beats me to her......
my guy.... because of this mindset"or some guy beats me to her "you'll loose her very soon.... the mindset you should have is "though there are many guys after her I'm the best of them all" focus on yourself and not them other dudes

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Rubbiish(m): 9:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
tensazangetsu20:
I swear to God I never thought I will bring this here but I feel I should. I have had a few awkward relationships in the past really awkward.

Anyway I met a yoruba chic a few weeks back I really like am igbo by the way. The thing is I have no idea on how to go about this. I have read lots of PUA books but based on those rules I have really bleeped shit up. I collected her number and I didn't call her after 3 days I called her a day after. We talk a bit and chat and all but that's it. Guys in the house please I need your advise on how I can go about this cause I really like this one.
Are u sure u have had a serious relationship before?
Are u a student?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
Rubbiish:

Are u sure u have had a serious relationship before?
Are u a student?
I said awkward relationships and no am not a student.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by plizavocalz(m): 7:21am On Nov 11, 2017
dview001:
my guy.... because of this mindset"or some guy beats me to her "you'll loose her very soon.... the mindset you should have is "though there are many guys after her I'm the best of them all" focus on yourself and not them other dudes
thanks bro....
love that piece....
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Hussmanov: 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
Please help bro
Her : what's it u want from me
Me : ........No response yet
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by magikalz(m): 11:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
Hussmanov:
Please help bro
Her : what's it u want from me
Me : ........No response yet

Whatever else you do. Don't answer this question.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
magikalz:

Whatever else you do. Don't answer this question.

Huh?

But why Mag?

He must if not, she wudnt let it. cheesy

Ball's Principle 5

Only average guys avoid MDQs, pros bask in them and kill deals!

@
Hussmanov, we've treated this kinda situation before. Kindly read the thread if not, you wud keep crying back like this.
And i rather teach u how to fish than give u fish.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:49pm On Nov 11, 2017
HARDDON:

How do we keep the flame , the sexy spark and have her stung for life? If we so chose?

How do we blend fun with firmness?

How do we live above all average laws, do us?

These and many more we would treat with a simple answer.....

Find out....

DRILL NUGGET 21

HANDLING LUV & BALLS

Solution:

1. A man who hasn't mastered his jRod , has no business loving. For the day he tries it, another mugu, maga or woman wrapper wud be born. Then some wud evolve into another player if they are TDH, so many hearts shattered ( these in turn transform to crudies n start treating ladies very shabbily)

2. You must realise that luv is an action word. Thus, it is not by preaching it daily until it becomes stale. But by the lil daily acts.

3. You must learn how to blend the flexibility of an eel with the rigidity of a rock.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.