Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,654 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1094192 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by sexymonkey(m): 4:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
Rubbiish:

Bro honestly u are infringing on her privacy & it is not good
You can't force someone to date or love u
Since u have warned her before & she still continued, u should have ended the relationship, not hacking her fb account. Allow her access to her account & stop monitoring her & end the damn the relationship...Seems u invested so much in the relationship & now u are finding it difficult to let her go....
noted sir
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by sexymonkey(m): 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

You've taken things way too far.

Look dude you're wrong logging into her account and even making it impossible for her to access it anymore.

By saying she'll "never have it back", you've lost it. You're out of your mind.

Give her back her account, tell her you're sorry and end the damn relationship now.

This is the honourable thing to do now.

GAME OVER.
alright boss, I'll do just that.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by sexymonkey(m): 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
brandon180:
Lol..jealousy.
no mind me jare, na because I far from her at this moment.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by brandon180(m): 6:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
sexymonkey:
no mind me jare, na because I far from her at this moment.
Lol...btw u re gon teach me daah fb hacking..email pls?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by sexymonkey(m): 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
brandon180:

Lol...btw u re gon teach me daah fb hacking..email pls?
I wasn't referring to ethical hacking o, I had her password before I could do that.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

You've taken things way too far.

Look dude you're wrong logging into her account and even making it impossible for her to access it anymore.

By saying she'll "never have it back", you've lost it. You're out of your mind.

Give her back her account, tell her you're sorry and end the damn relationship now.

This is the honourable thing to do now.

GAME OVER.

Huh? angry
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
sexymonkey:
alright boss, I'll do just that.

Huh?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
HARDDON:

Huh? angry
grin grin

He should say sorry.

A "boss" who's in full control of his balls will not have gotten so jealous to the point of changing a girl's FB login details.

He messed up big time by that singular act and should APOLOGISE FOR THAT ALONE. cheesy

By the way, what's your take on it?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Smallpastor(m): 10:55pm On Nov 18, 2017
HARDDON:

Awww, I dig u gee, guess what? we all hv been there b4!
But no matter how long u travel on d wrong land, u will never get to ur destination, so dust up n read line for line all dat u hv in here n practice them. cool

The best way for u, is to start meeting different gurls now, remove ur mind from dating, just friendship so u can build up or skills first. Read up drill nugget 2 .

That lil Luv they showed u was actually a test, if u had passed, it wud hv bin explosive! But u didnt n she just naturally degraded u to friend zone 1, then u started acting all needy n clingy n bossy but she knows she got ur gots n ur ballz, n downgraded u further...lost within d winds , u began to wonder where it All went wrong!
cry
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by sexymonkey(m): 11:00am On Nov 19, 2017
HARDDON:

Huh?
am sorry sir.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:27am On Nov 19, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

grin grin

He should say sorry.

A "boss" who's in full control of his balls will not have gotten so jealous to the point of changing a girl's FB login details.

He messed up big time by that singular act and should APOLOGISE FOR THAT ALONE.

By the way, what's your take on it?

So you are like the Pharisees huh? Since he is down, let us just help him by digging the ground around him so he can slip into abyss.

Not d way forward. If there is anyone that should appologise here, it is the gurl in question.

Dont make him lose more pieces of his balls by appologizing.

In the learning lane, No matter who you are and how much control u got over your balls, there is a lady you meet and your whole life turns! Ask Styles.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
HARDDON:

So you are like the Pharisees huh? Since he is down, let us just help him by digging the ground around him so he can slip into abyss.

Not d way forward. If there is anyone that should appologise here, it is the gurl in question.

In the learning lane, No matter who you are and how much control u got over your balls, there is a lady you meet and your whole life turns! Ask Styles.
I digg you DON.

Something along the lines of.. "Hey here's your new FB password. Sorry i changed it. ... [CHANGES TOPIC] ...".

That doesn't make him loose anything or does it?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Amaterasu: 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
Brothers I need your help in analysing this case

After a long behind the scene drama(applying all necessary drills here) for the love of my current fiancee she finally left her else for me.Though she was already tired of the military approach of her else, in fact she was fed up with the relationship in all yet the nut cracker that sealed the deal for me came after a blood test showed that the guy was genotype AS, incompatible with that of my girlfriend who has the same genotype unless they are ready to take care of sickle cell children. I tagged this guy Adolf Hitler for the way he used to treat her when they were together. 3months after this whole blood test drama this girl finally told the guy she has someone; but her reaction to his response has got me thinking.

The guy's first response was to asked her if I have kissed her. She reacted by sending him a voice note saying : she is disappointed by that question from him, saying she was the one really in love with him that the guy is only bothered about sex with her and didn't really love her.

For the sakes of the record, according to her, she lost her virginity to this nigga (as a parting gift cool I think for a man she thought would marry her)when he was about to leaving town

My questions are :

Do you guys think she has gotten over this Addolf Hitler guy?

Hope am not making a big mistake by looking at this girl as a wife to be .

Why does she still care at all about how this guy feels about her new relationship?

Two days after I met her, this guy blocked me from her facebook account after I just only told her through her inbox to accept my friend request that I have sent it; I didn't know someone else (This Addolf Hitler dude) had her password; She later begged me after we finally started dating to give her up to 4 months to end everything before she unblocks me (so it won't appear to the guy like she was double dating before everything happened). Was I too weak in agreeing to that terms? I want to ask her now to change that password immediately; Is this a right step or I should just forget about the it?

HINT: I have only kissed and romanced her, personally I don't want to sleep with her till marriage even if she begs me to; just personal principles nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Samalabz: 10:37am On Nov 20, 2017
HARDDON:

One of my very finest! With def calculate steps only ghosts robed in fog cud afford.

You are sighted

Yes BOSS, your humble protege i remain... cool I stay loyal while being royal... cheesy Here's to your fountain of wisdom that tosses and ebbs like da sea waves, you are no mere man... #Double DON, quiet quill. cool smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 21, 2017
HARDDON:

Huh?
Please Do You Reside In Lagos, Badagry
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Rubbiish(m): 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2017
Amaterasu:
Brothers I need your help in analysing this case

After a long behind the scene drama(applying all necessary drills here) for the love of my current fiancee she finally left her else for me.Though she was already tired of the military approach of her else, in fact she was fed up with the relationship in all yet the nut cracker that sealed the deal for me came after a blood test at the Guy's work place showed that he was genotype AS, incompatible with my girlfriend who has the same genotype unless they are ready to take care of sickle cell children. I tagged this guy Adolf Hitler for the way he used to treat her when they were together. 3months after this whole blood test drama this girl finally told the guy she has someone; but her reaction to his response has got me thinking.

The guy's first response was to asked her if I have kissed her. She reacted by sending him a voice note saying : she is disappointed by that question from him, saying she was the one really in love with him that the guy is only bothered about sex with her and didn't really love her.

For the sakes of the record, according to her, she lost her virginity to this nigga (as a parting gift cool I think for a man she thought would marry her)when he was about to leave her location for his nysc

My questions are :

Do you guys think she has gotten over this Addolf Hitler guy?

Hope am not making a big mistake by looking at this girl as a wife to be .

Why does she still care at all about how this guy feels about her new relationship?

One week after I met her, this guy blocked me from her facebook account after I just only told her throuh her inbox to accept my friend request that I have sent it; I didnt know someone else (This Addolf Hitler dude) had her password; She later begged me after we finally started dating to give her up to 4 months to end everything before she unblocks me (so it won't appear to the guy like she was double dating before everything happened). Was I too weak in agreeing to that terms? I want to ask her now to change that password immediately; Is this a right step or I should just forget about the it?

HINT: I have only kissed and romanced her, personally I don't want to sleep with her till marriage even if she begs me to; just personal principles nothing more.

So if not for the fact that her blood group is not compatible with that of her ex she wouldn't have considered dating u? & u asked if u are a weak guy? Weak is an understatement. U are just an option to her, of which she is still contemplating to date. If a better option comes up she is gonna dump u...
Honestly u are just forcing yourself on this girl...You sound too weak...
The problem with weak guys is even if u advise them, they will still go behind to act f00lish...

Grow some balls man....

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ALihandez: 12:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
Rubbiish:
Can u relate the first two bold? @ last bold...how old are u & d girl?
I'm 21 and she's around 18-19
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Hussmanov: 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
Please someone should specify d page where I can read about the first date ....Like going physical for d first time ,l had fix d date it's tomorrow
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 22, 2017
Hussmanov:
Please someone should specify d page where I can read about the first date ....Like going physical for d first time ,l had fix d date it's tomorrow
You may consider calling off the date at the last hour- this should be your best bet.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
sexymonkey:
am sorry sir.

You should be.

Hope u didn't go apologizing like a Peacock on heat.

Silently release her account and send her this message: "you have your account back. Wish you well in your future endevours. Bye"

move on with you life after blocking her all access to your life.
BTW, where is your cousin SexyRat? Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
DeadRat:
Please Do You Reside In Lagos, Badagry

I luk like some1 you know?

Or you plainning on drowning me in fountain of red wine for rescuing your balls?

shocked cheesy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
HARDDON:

This is hard core grin

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
Rubbiish:

So if not for the fact that her blood group is not compatible with that of her ex she wouldn't have considered dating u? & u asked if u are a weak guy? Weak is an understatement. U are just an option to her, of which she is still contemplating to date. If a better option comes up she is gonna dump u...
Honestly u are just forcing yourself on this girl...You sound too weak...
The problem with weak guys is even if u advise them, they will still go behind to act f00lish...

Grow some balls man....

Ouch @ emphasized.

The heart has a way of belouding the minds of average guys gee.

@Amaterasu:

You would always remain a side guy even if you end up marrying her. You don't have the balls to man her nor the will power to own her. If he wants to f her anyday, she wud run into his arms without thinking even if you put a ring on it to TIE her down. Don't be surprise when she is even the one that contacts him for a royal rumble because of your weak GEJ ( don't get me wrong, I luv his thinking cap and good heart. If only he was able to match those with Balls!) kinda gentility.

Besides, the things with virgins when a crude guy (in bed or real life deV them) is that they live to always crave such treatment. They relish such.

Yours truly have had a lota exes telling him they tried to mould their new weak guys to be like him. Daz just the way eriz. And when they can't, they go calling him(yours truly) so he can ring their naughtiness up. Make them go wild in mad fun.

My advise?

This is the worst place to invest your heart, your ring and your life! In her mind, she is doing you a favour if she ever marries u! And nothing worse more than this. She wud become unruly, cheat at will and have very Lil regard for you!

As I wud always say, go to places you are celebrated instead of places you are tolerated.

Is a word enough for the wise now?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
Hussmanov:

First date?

If yes, remove your mind from going physical.

Have the aura of a guy that is trying to check her out if she is worth your while. As much as possible, don't take her home. Go to some tranquil / bonding places, let her impress u first. If she is fun to flow with, zoom into her body language to check if it wud be kul to take her home. If you can't read body language, throw out touching probes. And depending on her response, you know if you would end the night early or she wud sleep over.

SENSE PILL 120:
Gone are the days men went after vClef(too cheap, too readily available). What is the content of her character? The worth of her thinking faculty? How can she contribute to our life's advancement? What is her life's goal? Does she see marriage as her final quest bus stop or she wants a career? What else does she have apart from some vClef that every other gurl got?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
HARDDON:

I luk like some1 you know?

Or you plainning on drowning me in fountain of red wine for rescuing your balls?

shocked cheesy
Well I Will Say Both... hahahahaha... Your Lectures Opened My Eyes To Alot Of Things... Saw Someone Like you at Rccg, i Havent Gotten Your Looks Completely, so I Was Confused

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by magikalz(m): 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
HARDDON:

First date?

If yes, remove your mind from going physical.

Have the aura of a guy that is trying to check her out if she is worth your while. As much as possible, don't take her home. Go to some tranquil / bonding places, let her impress u first. If she is fun to flow with, zoom into her body language to check if it wud be kul to take her home. If you can't read body language, throw out touching probes. And depending on her response, you know if you would end the night early or she wud sleep over.

SENSE PILL 120:
Gone are the days men went after vClef(too cheap, too readily available). What is the content of her character? The worth of her thinking faculty? How can she contribute to our life's advancement? What is her life's goal? Does she see marriage as her final quest bus stop or she wants a career? What else does she have apart from some vClef that every other gurl got?

I have been thinking along these lines lately. I mean puuusy is quite cheap if you know what you are doing but we are bigger than pusssssy now. What more can she bring to the table apart from her very pretty face and body?

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Dracoe(m): 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
Why are most Nigerian girls super boring.. I mean you are the one that keeps asking the questions, bringing up conversations, keeps the conversation going while they just reply with really dull one two word answers.. undecided, and their thinking faculty... so low angry
I mean, I threw a simple joke at one, and she was like... I don't understand.. Haven't replied her since then undecided

There was this girl I once met on a platform for learning languages. . She was American, black American, all round intelligent from the the way she chats,funny, really cute also tongue, messages are 10 lines at least ....... we converse on almost everything and anything... the kinda girl every guy would wish for...The only not too good side was that she wasn't in Nigeria and then I lost her contact cry .Funny thing she chatted me up first.
But Naija girls.. No No, it's like an abomination lipsrsealed, the monosyllabic words and really boring conversations is the trend among most of them.. undecided
God help Naija girls undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by RRWraith(m): 7:39am On Nov 23, 2017
Dracoe:
Why are most Nigerian girls super boring.. I mean you are the one that keeps asking the questions, bringing up conversations, keeps the conversation going while they just reply with really dull one two word answers.. undecided, and their thinking faculty... so low angry
I mean, I threw a simple joke at one, and she was like... I don't understand.. Haven't replied her since then undecided

There was this girl I once met on a platform for learning languages. . She was American, black American, all round intelligent from the the way she chats,funny, really cute also tongue, messages are 10 lines at least ....... we converse on almost everything and anything... the kinda girl every guy would wish for...The only not too good side was that she wasn't in Nigeria and then I lost her contact cry .Funny thing she chatted me up first.
But Naija girls.. No No, it's like an abomination lipsrsealed, the monosyllabic words and really boring conversations is the trend among most of them.. undecided
God help Naija girls undecided
With me, the moment they start behaving like airheads, i bounce.
Infact, there's this girl i met few months ago, menh.... she's boring as fvck, on phone call, on chat, face to face convo.....shiiiit! i cant deal, i have dumped her, they are better off as distant friends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Dracoe(m): 9:32am On Nov 23, 2017
RRWraith:

With me, the moment they start behaving like airheads, i bounce.
Infact, there's this girl i met few months ago, menh.... she's boring as Bleep, on phone call, on chat, face to face convo.....shiiiit! i cant deal, i have dumped her, they are better off as distant friends
Mhen.. I just weak angry
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 23, 2017
"when you have met d one, tins will be less complicated than dz. jst dont waste ur time, resource and money on any unserious biatch! i cut them loose earlier b4 dey contaminate my mind." tins are as we see it, jst nothin personal. the one u are lookin for could be lyk a needle in a hay sack.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
sexymonkey:
I wasn't referring to ethical hacking o, I had her password before I could do that.

Guy if you won’t give it back to her sell it to me
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
More Juice, here now, we must, however late, roll

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.