Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1096444 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hussmanov:
Haddon baba ,this reverse psychology method coupled with NLP n NLS is working like Kyle Walker......
what is Nlp nd Nls
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Hussmanov: 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
Adasun:
what is Nlp nd Nls
According to neurolinguistic programming and Neuro linguistic seduction
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Amaterasu: 11:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
HARDDON:

Ouch @ emphasized.

The heart has a way of belouding the minds of average guys gee.

@Amaterasu:

You would always remain a side guy even if you end up marrying her. You don't have the balls to man her nor the will power to own her. If he wants to f her anyday, she wud run into his arms without thinking even if you put a ring on it to TIE her down. Don't be surprise when she is even the one that contacts him for a royal rumble because of your weak GEJ ( don't get me wrong, I luv his thinking cap and good heart. If only he was able to match those with Balls!) kinda gentility.

Besides, the things with virgins when a crude guy (in bed or real life deV them) is that they live to always crave such treatment. They relish such.

Yours truly have had a lota exes telling him they tried to mould their new weak guys to be like him. Daz just the way eriz. And when they can't, they go calling him(yours truly) so he can ring their naughtiness up. Make them go wild in mad fun.

My advise?

This is the worst place to invest your heart, your ring and your life! In her mind, she is doing you a favour if she ever marries u! And nothing worse more than this. She wud become unruly, cheat at will and have very Lil regard for you!

As I wud always say, go to places you are celebrated instead of places you are tolerated.

Is a word enough for the wise now?

I appreciate your response the DON.
But why has she been all over me; threatened her 6years relationship back then visiting me weekly even with her cousin she lives with threatening to call her boy friend then if she visits me again; cooking with her money for me;
HAS NEVER ASKED ME FOR ONE NAIRA BEFORE ; having issues with her cousin( my colleague at the office) because of me, she initially told her behind me that I'm a very authoritative guy but got disappointed that she still tagged along with me ;. Character wise, this young lady is the best I have rolled with, OR IS SHE JUST PRETENDING IN MY FRONT? This is my challenge here. And this babe will collapse if I should tell her I don't want again o.

Anyway red alert noted.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Amaterasu: 11:42pm On Nov 23, 2017
Rubbiish:

So if not for the fact that her blood group is not compatible with that of her ex she wouldn't have considered dating u? & u asked if u are a weak guy? Weak is an understatement. U are just an option to her, of which she is still contemplating to date. If a better option comes up she is gonna dump u...
Honestly u are just forcing yourself on this girl...You sound too weak...
The problem with weak guys is even if u advise them, they will still go behind to act f00lish...

Grow some balls man....

Bros you harsh o; Anyway, thanks for the tip
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by papichula: 1:33am On Nov 24, 2017
men in the house . ...i hail oo
I need advice, there is this my neighbor with a hell of an ass....
on morning I needed knife to cut yam to cook the knife I have is a pen knife so I had to borrow bigger knife from this neighbor...
she gave me, i returned it...
from that day she has been staring at me lustfully...
I'm this kind of shy, unfriendly guy...
I want to know how to enter the babe ...
we don't talk...
we only greet
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by brandon180(m): 6:30am On Nov 24, 2017
papichula:
on morning I needed knife to cut yam to cook the knife I have is a pen knife so I had to borrow bigger knife from this neighbor...
we don't talk...
we only greet
AS harddon usually says quick tips or fix isnt gon last long..so i wil advice u to read d thread from d beginning.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Donzie1995: 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
Okay.
Good evening everyones.
Thanks to.Haydon for the good works!

I have a girl in whom I will love to date..I asked her out two years ago she didn't give me any feedback.. All what she said was I should love myself first. Mhen I gave up on her yeah the weak me.
Saw her last two weeks the feelings came back again.

I just wanna ask if there still chance for me to get her..
I really need her.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Rubbiish(m): 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
Donzie1995:
Okay.
Good evening everyones.

I have a girl in whom I will love to date..I asked her out two years ago she didn't give me any feedback.. All what she said was I should love myself first. Mhen I gave up on her yeah the weak me.

I really need her.
Forget about her sir

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hussmanov:

According to neurolinguistic programming and Neuro linguistic seduction
is dat suppose to be a computer language?grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 7:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
papichula:
we don't talk...
we only greet
go get urself a big knife,u ar too big to borrow such things grin

7 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
Amaterasu:

I appreciate your response the DON.
But why has she been all over me; threatened her 6years relationship back then visiting me weekly even with her cousin she lives with threatening to call her boy friend then if she visits me again; cooking with her money for me;
HAS NEVER ASKED ME FOR ONE NAIRA BEFORE ; having issues with her cousin( my colleague at the office) because of me, she initially told her behind me that I'm a very authoritative guy but got disappointed that she still tagged along with me ;. Character wise, this young lady is the best I have rolled with, OR IS SHE JUST PRETENDING IN MY FRONT? This is my challenge here. And this babe will collapse if I should tell her I don't want again o.

Anyway red alert noted.

Only way to find out is to put out subtle probes. Use this to weigh the true contents of her character...( dont forget to ask God for divine direction when you wano stick in for the long haul)
You should know that ladies' pretend a lot when they know that marriage is in the offing.
I do hope to God you didnt allow her to subtly cajole you into the marriage talks?

You better get to know her first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Amaterasu: 10:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
HARDDON:

Only way to find out is to put out subtle probes. Use this to weigh the true contents of her characters...( dont forget to ask God for divine direction)
You should know that ladies' pretend a lot when they know that marriage is in the offing.
I do hope to God you didnt allow her to subtly cajole you into the marriage talks?

You better get to know her first.

Hmmm subtle probes like....I mean help your boy with some examples and instances to set traps.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
HARDDON:
OK, got my aisle popped up, white paper strapped,
Brush on left hand(illogical), paint bucket on d right, let words flow Dear heavens I prays!
Oh mortals, How art thou but a forgetful baggage...muttered my mind

Oops.! screamed my totz.....This is a dating Drill! Not some time for fine word wine dum-dum ( Nah, not dah noun, dah object)

This wud be arranged in Drill Nuggets numbered down till the last guy-soul gets the jerk....

Yea just like Faculty, with ultra sound I see the babies in u n I'm about to take ur ignorant saddle and whoop y'all off ur oestrogen high horses, reformat memories , rewire minds.....

So help me God! Amen! ( If tupac can pray after inventing swear words in verses, so can I )

We begin by painting real life different dating senerios
Den dere after, the hard knocks straight from d streets.
Hang out ur ego bags gees, Cos balless guys shouldn't have an iota of that . Y'all sold it for a lil sniffs of some southern hemisphere u weren't even let a lil peep.
Nowz time to take em back! Whoohoo! Ladies, Bite me!

© DON

MODIFIED

There came a Day, God made Man n placed him in charged of all he had created. God even brought all the animals to him to put a final touch to them by givin them names n so it was that whatsoever Adam called them, stuck to them till date.

But man was lonely, Cos God only comes down in d kul of d morning to fellowship wit him after that, returns to heaven.

This was what lead to forming Eve. As a help suitable, a companion.
And so they dwelled joyfully, with Adam feeding d family from d shrubs, animals he kills n the likes.

Until one faithful, he let Eve feed d family n plunge d whole human race into great suffering n disarray!
You would notice that when Eve was deceived n ate of d fruit, nothing happened, heaven didnt move, God didnt decend. But immediately Adam ate, heavens reacted, God was sore Displeased, he came down furious! Such was the authority of man. He was made to hold sway

How does this related to d topic @ hand?
Well, i needed u to appreciate d fact that right from creation, God placed man in charge. To direct d affairs of his home n take control because he knows that women can think so deeply, cooly n calmly just that they end up thinking with their HEARTS instead of their HEADS

Now here is the crux of the issue: never In the annals of human earthly walk has man been so challenged for this God given right by women than in this 21st century.

By default, gurls know d man is meant to lead but like Jacob, they've been subtly taking this control from man tru various tests n demands .
N just like Esau , man has been failIing unwittingly to this trap.
This is where these DRILLS come in: To open the eyes of guys/old boys to the very essence for which we were born with Balls and stop selling ourseves short because of the high point inbetween a woman's thighs .
this guy don burst my head......

5 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
Donzie1995:
Okay.
Good evening everyones.

I really need her.

it's not only HAYdon, it is HYdon. cheesy

Love yourself means 4 things involved
1. You were shabby/unkempt(dirty; cloths, body, bad breath etc)
2. You murdered words constructs or lack ability to read situations
3. You were forming big boy when she knows better.
4. You sounded/acted like a peacock on heat and couldnt get your eyes off her chest while you converse with her.( you talked lustfully). From your last words I can tell that this is one of the major reason you drove her off.

Is there any improvement in your life between that time and now?

Btw, You really need her sounds more like you really wano JUST BED her!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:31am On Nov 25, 2017
HARDDON:

DRILL NUGGET 21

HANDLING LUV & BALLS

Solution:

1. A man who hasn't mastered his jRod , has no business loving. For the day he tries it, another mugu, maga or woman wrapper wud be born. Then some wud evolve into another player if they are TDH, so many hearts shattered ( these in turn transform to crudies n start treating ladies very shabbily)

2. You must realise that luv is an action word. Thus, it is not by preaching it daily until it becomes stale. But by the lil daily acts.

3. You must learn how to blend the flexibility of an eel with the rigidity of a rock.

4. You must know that women are very calculated beings. They rarely do stuffs without an underlining motive. Women controlling men, starts from Lil messages. Kindly pass me the remote, babes could u turn off the fan? ( even though she is closer to d regulator than u are!) . I'm cold, could you help me heat water?( when she isn't sick). Babes I don't wano eat anything in this house, could you go buy me shawarma?( when you just finish having your dinner after a long day's work).
And once they know you can do anything for them, you have lost your nucleus . Watch it gees.

SENSE PILL 121: The mustard seed is the smallest of all seeds but grows into gaint oaks and Lil by Lil the ocean gets filled.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Donzie1995: 3:07pm On Nov 25, 2017
HARDDON:

it's not only HAYdon, it is HYdon. cheesy

Love yourself means 4 things involved
1. You were shabby/unkempt(dirty; cloths, body, bad breath etc)
2. You murdered words constructs or lack ability to read situations
3. You were forming big boy when she knows better.
4. You sounded/acted like a peacock on heat and couldnt get your eyes off her chest while you converse with her.( you talked lustfully). From your last words I can tell that this is one of the major reason you drove her off.

Is there any improvement in your life between that time and now?

Btw, You really need her sounds more like you really wano JUST BED her!
Lol!

Yes much differences between then and now.

Lol. Nah maybe you misquoted my words but I don't plan for such. I want her to he my girlfriend boss not just bedding her.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by KiZiie(m): 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
sexymonkey:
I wasn't referring to ethical hacking o, I had her password before I could do that.

then it's not hacking na .

for her to know you got the password and she's still doing ish man.
Think about it tz either she really don't give... at all or she wanted you see it and flight for her or get angry which your doing rn
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
Donzie1995:

Lol!

Lol. Nah maybe you misquoted my words but I don't plan for such. I want her to he my girlfriend boss not just bedding her.

Then man up and act like you really dont want her.

you know how we roll...

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Donzie1995: 4:37pm On Nov 25, 2017
Donzie1995:

Lol!

So this was my chats with her chatting from yesterday. Don't know if am doing well.

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Donzie1995: 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
HARDDON:

Then man up and act like you really dont want her.

you know how we roll...

Alright boss.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by oderinde151(m): 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2017
to the bosses in the building I hail una o

an 100l student just packed into my hostel, pretty girl u knw na all those omo mummy...
she came in last week, I was around the day she came buh I left my hostel to my friend's place sa...only 2 guys in my hostel I and one pdegree student..so today the was telling me that he went to meet the girl and they were talking about relationship stuffs nd I was like (are u normal?) talking to who?..the guy was faster than I do pls how can I get this babe? guys
mind you am a shy type and also in 200l...
hints!!!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Hussmanov: 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2017
oderinde151:

an 100l student just packed into my hostel, pretty girl u knw na all those omo mummy...
she came in last week, I was around the day she came buh I left my hostel to my friend's place sa...only 2 guys in my hostel I and one pdegree student..so today the was telling me that he went to meet the girl and they were talking about relationship stuffs nd I was like (are u normal?) talking to who?..the guy was faster than I do pls how can I get this babe? guys
hints!!!
Boys before hoes ,he was faster too bad move on he's ur friend
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by brandon180(m): 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
oderinde151:

hints!!!
Bro even if u were given steps on hw to get dis gal, u wont do anytin cos u dnt av d balls to it. my advice:go nd work on urself,read d thread from d beginning. grow some balls after u av worked on urself, den u can go out nd meet oda gals.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by oderinde151(m): 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2017
brandon180:
Bro even if u were given steps on hw to get dis gal, u wont do anytin cos u dnt av d balls to it. my advice:go nd work on urself,read d thread from d beginning. grow some balls after u av worked on urself, den u can go out nd meet oda gals.
give me hints pls..i will try
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by brandon180(m): 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
oderinde151:
give me hints pls..i will try
giving u a quick fix, wont fix d problem,jst read d thread from d beginning nd stop being stubborn nd lazy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by oderinde151(m): 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
brandon180:
giving u a quick fix, wont fix d problem,jst read d thread from d beginning nd stop being stubborn nd lazy
av tried that bro...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by damilare96(m): 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
Donzie1995:

Alright boss.
after she don teach u gns202 come teach me mga 202
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
oderinde151:
av tried that bro...

you've tried what?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by brandon180(m): 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
HARDDON:

you've tried what?
lol..dude is very funny, "read d thread" nada..i wonder d magic he wants u to perform..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
HARDDON:

4. You must know that women are very calculated beings. They rarely do stuffs without an underlining motive. Women controlling men, starts from Lil messages. Kindly pass me the remote, babes could u turn off the fan? ( even though she is closer to d regulator than u are!) . I'm cold, could you help me heat water?( when she isn't sick). Babes I don't wano eat anything in this house, could you go buy me shawarma?( when you just finish having your dinner after a long day's work).
And once they know you can do anything for them, you have lost your nucleus . Watch it gees.

SENSE PILL 121: The mustard seed is the smallest of all seeds but grows into gaint oaks and Lil by Lil the ocean gets filled.

HANDLING LOVE AND BALLS

5. You must realise that even though guys don't see s3x as love nor relationship, to most naive n classically emotional ladies, getting down is getting involved. Know what you want, act what you want from the on set.
A lot of guys let themselves blackmailed into relationship because they r worried that she might be heart broken when they leave because they were deceptive from the on-set.
These are the sets that bastardize the word luv just to get some cookies.
Only Boys do that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by vislabraye(m): 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
HARDDON:
To help u take control of your emotions, u have to learn how to turn down ladies. start by the little things;
turn down that airtime request from that your crush, turn down that ur course mate/colleague lunch request, turn down that outing request, however u may, but subtly, funnily and cockily.

SENSE PILL 1b : for once, have d balls to be brave, be YOU and do things because you want to do them not because they cajole u to!
dont be fooled ladies know exactly what they are doing when they go demanding for things they dont even need and airtime they wud never call you with( this is how mugus and magas are made, this is where friendzoning begins) , it is your duty to fashion responses to deflect their demands and hold your sway.

Bae: babes could you u help me get that over there?
YOU: yea sure, after i'm done with this game..or you can say sure, if only u beat me in this game....we know that game isnt ending soon nor can she beat u, she wud be forced to go get it her self (subtle but very effective).

slowly u grow in this game: from subtle refusal to outright funny ones. the only time u wud master this act is when bae starts touching u, u respond, then when every one is steamy, all cloths off and she launches for ur weapon, remove her hand, she wud try again, remove it still, after the 4th time she tries u can let her, i can bet you it wud be explosive! dont ask me why tongue grin

then be man enough to turn her outright down one day!

i'm not really in the mood to get down tonight B, just want us to cuddle and kiss thereafter we sleep! she wud try her best but if you can stand your ground, you wud have passed this great test. she wudnt bliv it that a guy can turn her down with his hardness and her wetness! she might act funny thereafter, ignore it..... She knows u r becoming a Man! cool

the ultimate test in this self control drill is this:

try and hook a new catch, after the 1st - 3rd hang outs, they usually feel comfortable, wanting to come know ur place because you have been deflecting all talks away from where u stay( we wud talk more about this soon. it is a perfect way to have any lady BEG to come know your place instead of you begging to have her over as u have been doing and she has been refusing because she knows what your plans are already! embarassed )

so lets say you finally agreed to have her over, and after all said and done, reggae turned blues and u guys are on each other, cloths flying with supersonic speed off your bodies as u kiss( more on this in DRILL NUGGET 3) passionately in anticipation of a sumptuous session,
then just as she pulls u over and want u inside of her, u pull away, sit on the bed for a while thinking, then after a brief moment, pick your boxers and start wearing it! she wud be wondering what is happening, tell her u just lost it, that you gtg now. she wud cajole, implore, seduce and do all possible to have you, DONT YOU YEILD! remember this is a test! and to help you scale tru, always remember it your final test. wear your cloths, apologize and hit the street. u wud literally murder her with thots like : is it that he has a gurl friend and doesnt wano cheat on her? or is my kini smelly like that of that blogger? stretch marks on my laps? or is he impotent? cudnt B because i touched his hard Jrod..... is there something i did wrong? ...... cheesy cheesy if only she knew....

yea i know, it is not fair to do this to any lady, but sit back and ask yourself, is it fair to do this to a guy? Ladies do this to guys all the time that is why they have mastered the act of staying on top of their game, and only let in guys they really want into their web, and for you to master your act also, this you must learn to do, not with one, but as often as u can,,,,,u wud bcome a master in no time, Jrod wud learn its place and then cease to control you.

Interesting !!, At the end of the day, what happens when you actually wanted to screw her but you pretended and walked away ?
It's a good strategy but it could backfire if she finds another guy or she looses interest.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Donzie1995: 10:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
damilare96:
after she don teach u gns202 come teach me mga 202

Sure I will... #2000 per min. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.