Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1096093 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 8:43am On Jul 17, 2016
HARDDON:

Nice Jab gee!
Checky! Sassy! Sendless!
lol! I know right!! grin

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:44am On Jul 17, 2016
NLjona:

.. lol dude I knw dis tricks already naw.. oya forget

U sounded weak here , sounded defeated!
Resigned n u let him win.

He Bi7ch Bossed u now! Arrrhhh! U let him !

U see how it plays out with gurls too? Once u go asking them out too, u come out @ disadvantage !

I wudnt have u let him jab u like that n u let him after all I've invested in u.
U have to think of a better upper cut response to whooop him.Take him out,

I'm waiting

Wondering why I take interest in this? Well, like I said @ d first page, these drills applies to all facets of life also.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:56am On Jul 17, 2016
Obiomon:
lol!
I know right!! grin

Sure u do. U so gud now,
U have 24 hours to meet n mate mnm( I mean a 9ner not some fish seller) If not id hv ur ballz for keeps.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 9:06am On Jul 17, 2016
HARDDON:

Sure u do. U so gud now,
U have 24 hours to meet n mate mnm( I mean a 9ner not some fish seller) If not id hv ur ballz for keeps.
shocked huh?? What did you say? I did not hear well grin talk it again lipsrsealed
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LifegoesonE: 9:09am On Jul 17, 2016
HARDDON

See, problem is like this, I have this girl, we been dating for like 8 months now but most time she doesn't call me doo my own worry is dat if she miss my call most time she don't call back.

There was a time she was busying my calls I had to give a break on calling until I met her, she gave her excuse which I told her was not a good reason, I like the babe doo but she doesn't reciprocate not that am asking for extra attention, I called her two times in day like that she didn't pick either called back, called again on her own birthday twice stil could not pick. After two day she replied on whatsapp (thank u dear) didn't reply back doo, even on whatsapp now she haven't reply my me,

For like 2 weeks now I haven't called her cos I decided until she call me first, but am tempted to call her, TELL ME WHAT TO DO.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 9:39am On Jul 17, 2016
LifegoesonE:
HARDDON

See, problem is like this, I have this girl, we been dating for like 8 months now but most time she doesn't call me doo my own worry is dat if she miss my call most time she don't call back.

There was a time she was busying my calls I had to give a break on calling until I met her, she gave her excuse which I told her was not a good reason, I like the babe doo but she doesn't reciprocate not that am asking for extra attention, I called her two times in day like that she didn't pick either called back, called again on her own birthday twice stil could not pick. After two day she replied on whatsapp (thank u dear) didn't reply back doo, even on whatsapp now she haven't reply my me,

For like 2 weeks now I haven't called her cos I decided until she call me first, but am tempted to call her, TELL ME WHAT TO DO.
relax man! don't call her back, just forget about her and game other girls, if she likes you too she would call you back but if she doesn't just ignore her. I believe you bored her with your calls and chats that why she stopped answering you, you were been too nice, needy and clingy to her that's why started running from you. But why would you keep on calling her when she doesn't pick your calls. Come on man , whenever I call a girl she doesn't pick I always give 2 missed calls and watch them call the next day.

There are a lot to talk about but am really busy now but

what you need to know is that when are been nice to girls there is a 90% chance you would be friendzoned, when ever you call the girl every time or every day there is a 70% chance you wil start to bore her (esp when you say to boring chats like, how was your night , have you eaten, how was your day, what did you do today....) This is why you need to be funny and witty(just read the drills in the 2 or 3rd page to get it), and make her miss you, give her 3 to 8 days before you call again in that way she would be wanting to hear from you. (Every thing am saying here has been experienced by me. Thanks to the boss harddon) so I no want talk too much sha. Harddon knows best. So he should continue. I just erred by own opinion though.

Stay safe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 8:31am On Jul 18, 2016
Boss harddon, help help help

I compared a gal's shape with that of her friend and right now she is vexing.
The problem is that all she wants is an apology but I don't want 2 use the Am Sorry word, I want 2 use anther way.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
IRIEBOY:
she is hot in bed(nice boobs and ass) I miss her personality,she is a nice babe.i want to marry her but we are still in our early Twenties..I really love her...I understand your last statement..just advise me on what to do now? thanks

It is very likely she isn't been truthful with u right now. Its complicated .

Im 90% positive that u ain't d only one in d equation now

U have to dig d truth up urself , directly or indirectly .
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by IRIEBOY(m): 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
HARDDON:

It is very likely she isn't been truthful with u right now. Its complicated .

Im 90% positive that u ain't d only one in d equation now

U have to dig d truth up urself , directly or indirectly .
I don't think she is cheating on me,she is so open that she will tell me if she has a new guy..I even have her Facebook password, I have not seen any sign of cheating from her and her best friend knows am the one dating her...she said i have hurt her so much and she still loves me..she just told me I should give her time away from relationship that she needs to be her normal self again.she also said we can date later in the future.s ince we separated all her post on FB and whatsapp has hashtag selflove
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
IRIEBOY:
I don't think she is cheating on me,she is so open that she will tell me if she has a new guy..I even have her Facebook password, I have not seen any sign of cheating from her and her best friend knows am the one dating her...she said i have hurt her so much and she still loves me..she just told me I should give her time away from relationship that she needs to be her normal self again.she also said we can date later in the future.s ince we separated all her post on FB and whatsapp has hashtag selflove

Brotherly, no matter what, there is something in all these.
U are been blind to undertones . women generally only say 20% of whatz up with them . it is ur duty to decode the 80% unsaid .
She isn't who u knew . she is now cold. Frigit. Probably coin lies now n is feeding u with same. Riding on ur intelligence.
N u can't see beyond ur nose, still blinded by who she used to be, by her smooth seemingly open hearted talk.
By ur having passwords( this is one of them best tools guys like us use in OWNING ladies) . she has u were she want u to be: Pending ....

Wake up n taste d coffee. Do ur due diligence( find out what she isn't telling) for men don't get humble in d jungle!
If not, one day, after making ljv to u, she wud give u her wedding card! #ouch!

Lets ask u some tot provoking Questions:

Do you know that wen a lady that was very loyal to her guy gets heart broken, she can switch into a send less , cold hearted b1tch?
N take it out on other guys? Pretend to Luv them but just generally punish them ? Eat their money n just can't stop breaking hearts?

Do u know that now she doesn't really trust u?
And once a gurl don't trust u, she can actually hurt u? Physically or emotionaly?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by IRIEBOY(m): 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
HARDDON:

U are been blind to undertones . women generally only say 20% of whatz up with them . it is ur duty to decode the 80% unsaid .
She isn't who u knew . she is now cold. Frigit. Probably coin lies now n is feeding u with same. Riding on ur intelligence.
N u can't see beyond ur nose, still blinded by who she used to be, by her smooth seemingly open hearted talk.
By ur having passwords( this is one of them best tools guys like us use in OWNING ladies) . she has u were she want u to be: Pending ....

Wake up n taste d coffee. Do ur due diligence( find out what she isn't telling) for men don't get humble in d jungle!

Do you know that wen a lady that was very loyal to her guy gets heart broken, she can switch into a send less , cold hearted b1tch?
N take it out on other guys? Pretend to Luv them but just generally punish them ? Eat their money n just can't stop breaking hearts?

And once a gurl don't trust u, she can actually hurt u? Physically or emotionaly?

yeah bro.. you are right..she told me she has not really love anyboy since I broke up with her. I have made up my mind to forget about her.. won't contact her again
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
HARDDON:

Btw, She is always gono pull the : u hurt me so much lines on u, n make u weak n sorry!

Ask her these Question:

1) what happened all these while u guys have been apart? She should tell u in details . As she is talking, listen to what she isn't saying , store what she is saying

Wait a couple of weeks n ask her that same question again. Compare n contrast

2) why did u come back after all d things i did to u?

If u really r serious, make her siblings ur friends or get close to her course mates or co workers .
Find out things

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
IRIEBOY:
yeah bro.. you are right..she told me she has not really love anyboy since I broke up with her. I have made up my mind to forget about her.. won't contact her again

That wud have been my best ansa to ur question , but since u wanted her enuf to Wify her, I had to find ways tru.

because from the ongoing , she now controls u using d heart break as an effective tool.

Its what she wants that gets done n uve been fooling along

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 11:44pm On Jul 18, 2016
[quote author=okwypascal post=47653145]Boss harddon, help help help

The problem is that all she wants is an apology but I don't want 2 use the Am Sorry word, I want 2 use anther way.[/quot

Boss I dey wait reply
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by IRIEBOY(m): 7:15am On Jul 19, 2016
HARDDON:

That wud have been my best ansa to ur question , but since u wanted her enuf to Wify her, I had to find ways tru.

because from the ongoing , she now controls u using d heart break as an effective tool.

Its what she wants that gets done n uve been fooling along
I was the one that told her she was not the babe I use to know.. I have felt it but I just wanted to make her know am sorry and make her happy..i just have to try and forget about her..Thanks
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
Obiomon:
Harddon has it ever happened to you that a certain time when you were still working on your tricks you just loose your guard, I mean like everything uve been working on and practicing will just disappear and you Would be like wtf is happening to you, all of a sudden you start acting the ways nice guy do.. I know this might sound weird but exactly this shi happened to me this evening,like a few hours ago when I was about going home after feeloing exhausted from playing basketball meh all of a sudden I lost words and everything I learnt from you just disappeared cos their a girl I saw who was cute, wanted to initiate a convo but I just had the feeling not to, and this made me buy two drinks for two girls today that I have been trying to game o.. They came to me when I wanted to get a bike home,. I didn't know it happened I tried rejecting their proposal but the right word to say like if I get them the drink they would take me to a very nice restaurant the next and get me whatever I want and also a nice body massage and blah blah that has always worked for me just vanished!!!(I don't know the magic in it, they would jusst withdraw. Though I add more spice to it that just taking me out).. my Gosh see as I con take de console my sef for my mind as I de pay for the drinks... and I have NEVER in my life bought a drink for a girl whenever she asks me. but I just covered up by saying I only wanted to get them the drink that they ain't the reason am doing it... And right now am so mad at my sef ehhhh. Its making me not talk to anybody till tomorow. So I don't know , is it that its normal to loose my guard at point in time... Or I was just crazy or I was just tired after the basketball game. Has it happened to you before?? How did you get your sef back to bring back the game....

PS I apologise for my LLOONNG epistle I just narrated o. Didn't know it was gon sum up this long

Yea It has happened to me a couple of times while I was still honing my gunning skills.

And I did relate u guys about an instance where I walked pass a sleek 10 of a lady , we both smiled @ each other, Neva said a word, turned n caught her staring @ me after we passed each other, yet I didn't go for her!

I kept going back to same spot , same time for weeks .

Till date, never saw her again! Hated myself.

This why we told u to always live ready!

Nonetheless, the lesson learnt is more important than the moment lost.

Keep honing ur skills, it wud naturally become part of u!

My favorite quote for newbies:

The hunter is frigit with his shots , narrows in n takes out targets no matter how far, but to get to that peek of perfection, he wud miss great kills while honing his skills, if he keeps @ it, experience wud become his life long anchor!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
praiseoski:

@ ob..... You bleeped up big time. This is not a cramming episode for you to keep memorizing... its a game. Think of it as a your first time with a game controller(gamepad) U notice that U will find it difficult to locate d buttons without looking at it .. or when preparing for exams , you study and practice d courses that most likely will have a bearing on your future career then cramme d rest ones irrelevant to you in future. This thread ain't about pickup lines it about life changing Tips ..........Same it is in d drill .Don't cram anything,...only PRACTICE, and it seem u've been doing more of cramming than practicing ....
or are u "the king of nice guys"
I was once a nice guy until d day God led me to this trend, I only read d first five pages and my whole game changed. through constant practice ,I became a pro in less than a week....
Advice:Study and Practice
Never cramme and wait

It is called ghost mode. cheesy

It feels like a ghost blew breeze across ur brains n blam, blank u went Weak.

Glad I'm reaching the world! Whoopin men from their women slumber. cheesy

U r very correct about the practicing talk. I don't wano raise craming robots rather posh dudes where ladies are, irresistable to behold, confident to touch n calcated in talks . men who flow on their feets n have gurls in their fleet sitting @ their feets to learn words of wit n wisdom!

Yea , men above mortals.

And here now I wander! cheesy

Btw, why haven't u shared with us ur transformation b4 now? Not kul.
That is the only joy I derive from the sacrifice I put into this thread.

I know there r a lot like u out there n I call on all of u to ball in here and @ d very least, say hello. Your drills works! Daz all.

I DONT NEED YOUR MONEY NOR UR APPRECIATION, JUST YOUR AFFIRMATION THIS WORKS SO DOUBTING THOMASES CAN LEARN!

Tell us ur story n we ain't asking twice angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
LifegoesonE:
HARDDON

How cud u have been dating for 8 months wen she isn't even there?

Dude stop wasting ur time n move on with ur life!
Don't u just see she is giving the SHADOW MOVE? Get the memo n move on!

U sound like a first class nice guy!
Kindly read the thread from d first page over n over again until u digest all that I have invested therein on all the pages!

until u do that, dating should be put on hold!

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
okwypascal:
Boss harddon, help help help

The problem is that all she wants is an apology but I don't want 2 use the Am Sorry word, I want 2 use anther way.

Why do u think u owe her an apology?

If I gurl is fat , I make fun of her , she is short,I make fun, she is slim, she isn't spared . anyhow they come, I don't care,their is something to make fun of!

Guess u did it in a very wrong way though tnat kinda pit her down in comparism to her friend. Don't do that. Never compare people gee. Fun @ her, never compare her.

One more thing I should tell u guys is, always quickly discover lady's mumu switch after meeting her.

It always come handy!

There are guys who their bae can walk in on them cheating, the other bae can't but leave, after that, they still go blowing bae! Just make sure u change the bed spread as d other bae is leaving!
grin
The secret? Mumu switch! She can scream n scratch that she can't bliv u did that. She can cry n craze n hit ur broad shoulders repeatedly, in the long run? Well......pull her close,not a word .....
Make up Luv making is dah best -ve ish to ever happen after koke!

Didnt say I was the one though .... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by junnyjake(m): 7:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
My boss HARDDON.
I've been waiting for your reply to my mail, seems you've been so hooked lately.

Well, all I can do is wait.

Since you once asked for a joke, lemme share one of the tricks I use sparingly on any lady I'm about to bed.

Like you said 'use any part of her body and make fun of her, clothing etc.'
I do this most of the time unconsciously.

OK, we are about going out together and I notice her putting on shades (either black or white)

Me: what's that? (asking and @ thesame time covering my d1ck area)

She: what's what?

Me: I don't trust girls with shades, for all I know, you could be seeing me naked now (turning my back against her and covering my A$$ @ thesame time)

She: Now is the time she laughs so hard and shocked not knowing what next to say.

Me: if you are not guilty give it to me. ( the worse mistake she would make is to oblige.)
When she hands them over I go WHOA!
She asks what the matter is and I'd say I never knew you had so tiny nipples and so much hair in that region.

she: Laughing, you are crazy

Me: well if that means I'm totally right without any atom of doubt, save it caz I know that already.

;DMy boss HARDDON.
I've been waiting for your reply to my mail, seems you've been so hooked lately.

Since you once asked for a joke, lemme share one of the tricks I use sparingly on any lady I'm about to bed.

OK, we are about going out together and I notice her putting on shades (either black or white)

Me: I don't trust girls with shades, for all I know, you could be seeing me naked now (turning my back against her and covering my A$$ @ thesame time)

She: Now is the time she laughs so hard and shocked not knowing what next to say.

Me: if you are not guilty give it to me. ( the worse mistake she would make is to oblige.)
She asks what the matter is and I'd say I never knew you had so tiny nipples and so much hair in that region.

Me: well if that means I'm totally right without any atom of doubt, save it caz I know that already.

10 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
junnyjake:
My boss HARDDON.

;DMy boss HARDDON.

Now that was sooooo fresh!

Oh how I laughed!
Nice J but ehmmm, as you know, I hate NICE guys! #ouch! tongue cool

#b0ssball

Just replied ur mail .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by junnyjake(m): 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
HARDDON:

Now that was sooooo fresh!
Oh how I laughed! Nice J but ehmmm, as you know, I hate NICE guys! #ouch! tongue cool
#bassball
Just replied ur mail .
hahahahaha.

Being nice really suck.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by IRIEBOY(m): 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
HARDDON she just sent me this text message 'It feels nice when some1 misses u, feels good when some1 loves u. feels better when some1"s with u. But it feels the best when some1 never 4gets u' should I reply or ignore her?

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
IRIEBOY:
HARDDON she just sent me this text message 'It feels nice when some1 misses u, feels good when some1 loves u. feels better when some1"s with u. But it feels the best when some1 never 4gets u' should I reply or ignore her?

Ignore .... We already made up out minds to do that , didn't we?

Let anticipation n triple confusing silent signals whoop those tiny fine bum bum of hers first.

She can't just be running ur life now can she?

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
ivorysPen:
Sex it self, is communication and this should be communicated rightly. Tell your partner the kind of Sex position you like and the one you don't enjoy. continue reading
https://ivoryspen..com.ng/2016/07/tips-for-making-your-marriage-work.html?m=1
www.ivoryspen..com

And who said there r hard peacocks here who wants s3x?

Get ur goods off my thread , we only roll with fun fine creamy reserved gurls not some street serves .

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by IRIEBOY(m): 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
HARDDON:

Ignore .... We already made up out minds to do that , didn't we?

Let anticipation n triple confusing silent signals whoop those tiny fine bum bum of hers first.

She can't just be running ur life now can she?
for sure she caint... thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
luisina:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is this your face when u are scratching n screaming from ur cuming?

Or when u r turned on so much u can't afford to mutter a word??

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:00am On Jul 20, 2016
She: let's just be friends
You: You can't afford to be my friend
She: What do u really want?
You: you can't afford that nighter. Gud Bye

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 6:30am On Jul 20, 2016
Harddon for the past years now you haven't mistaking posted your picture nor uploaded it on your profile... Abi you de fear ni??undecided lemme see your real face jare undecided ... So that if we jam for road one day we o gather mind go toast kim k (forget kanye, no level)
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by martoz(m): 11:34am On Jul 20, 2016
HARDDON:

Yea It has happened to me a couple of times while I was still honing my gunning skills.

And I did relate u guys about an instance where I walked pass a sleek 10 of a lady , we both smiled @ each other, Neva said a word, turned n caught her staring @ me after we passed each other, yet I didn't go for her!

I kept going back to same spot , same time for weeks .

Till date, never saw her again! Hated myself.

This why we told u to always live ready!

Nonetheless, the lesson learnt is more important than the moment lost.

Keep honing ur skills, it wud naturally become part of u!

My favorite quote for newbies:

The hunter is frigit with his shots , narrows in n takes out targets no matter how far, but to get to that peek of perfection, he wud miss great kills while honing his skills, if he keeps @ it, experience wud become his life long anchor!
lolz...dats wot we call fucking approach anxiety...u can't b 100% active...everyone have it...buh y were u going to d same spot wasting ur tym when u r gamer who knows dier are many fish in ocean.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
martoz:

lolz...dats wot we call fucking approach anxiety...u can't b 100% active...everyone have it...buh y were u going to d same spot wasting ur tym when u r gamer who knows dier are many fish in ocean.
didn't you where he sed when he was stil honing his skills

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
martoz:

It was wack of me to have gone back there hoping I wud see her again but then again, she was not ur average lady! She was a complete package! #ouch!
Very rarely u come across this typa fish mehn.
But the major thing was that I learnt from the experience . and I live double ready now.

Btw, This happened when I was still @ d very beginning state of this life.

NB:
This is no game. N I'm no gamer. This is a super way of life

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

Viewing this topic: Theama(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.