Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1096733 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LifegoesonE: 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
HARDDON:

It was wack of me to have gone back there hoping I wud see her again but then again, she was not ur average lady! She was a complete package! #ouch!
Very rarely u come across this typa fish mehn.
But the major thing was that I learnt from the experience . and I live double ready now.

Btw, This happened when I was still @ d very beginning state of this life.

NB:
This is no game. N I'm no gamer. This is a super way of life
U no won response to me abi
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by youngfocus(m): 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
HARDDON:

You should know that as guys go tensed n start asking boring Questions, gurls on the other hand go asking calculated questions in two folds:
1) they r @ a cross road n want to test to see if u are what their mind is saying u r b4 they make up their minds if u r a potential mate or maga....
If u ansa this wrongly, u r a gona ...she may pretend to like the ansa but in her mind, u just used ur hands to destroy your own high castle. She activates d silent treatment after u guys part that day. Wondering why all of a sudden she stopped taking ur calls? Well it cud just be this reason!

2) they r interested n wano make sure the coast is clear b4 inserting their heads into ur affairs( yea right? Wrong!) ... What they really wano know here is not whether u r fucking a gurl/gurls @ that moment or not( in fact they luv guys with experience on bed) , rather they want to test if u r just like every other guy that can do anything to get into a woman's pants....lying in this instance).... Never get fooled by this question,never look @ it with face value.
They know that every average guy, has got one gurl he is bedding, they know. Now ur duty is to make sure u don't ansa these questions the way every other guy wud cos they don't wano blow it.
YOUR AIM HERE IS ACTUALLY TO BLOW IT WITHOUT BLOWING IT WITH YOUR ANSA! Let her know that u cant lie cos of some puss puss inbtw her legs, ooze the confidence of a guy sure of his steps, certain of his worth n in total control of his life. Not one easily tossed n ebbed by the sea waves. If she has the guts to ask a hawt guy that, u should have the balls to rob her nose on the dust of humiliation in a sassy n fun way!

here is where d Balls springs to life on the life of guys like us!

Both questions r actually set to off set u, throw u off balance! Always live ready to be hit with these Q's n always have a string of ready ansas.

Now to your Question:

IF A LADY EVER ASK U ONE OF THESE THEIR CLASSIC , NERVE WRACKLING QUESTIONS, THESE R THE RESPONSES

CLASSIC QUESTION:

1) Do you have a gurl friend?
2) What do you want from me?
3) What I'm a to you?
4) Are you a player/heard u r a player, my mind tells me you r a player
5) What about your gurl Friend? ( they ask these when u tryina take things physical
6) Where is this r/ship leading us?
7) Can you pay my bills?
cool DO you have a ride?
9) what do u think about waiting till marriage b4 sex?

And a host of others that just makes ur mouth dry if u ain't prepared

hardon baba those qstn are qstn dat use to knock me down speechless and dumpfolded,wat is the ryte ways of answering those qstn.since wen I av b applying ur tricks am life has turn around frm Mr nice guy to d boss I CNT imagine girls begging me up and down tanx big time BT I will b happy if my qstn is answer speedily
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:38am On Jul 21, 2016
youngfocus:

hardon baba those qstn are qstn dat use to knock me down speechless and dumpfolded,wat is the ryte ways of answering those qstn.since wen I av b applying ur tricks am life has turn around frm Mr nice guy to d boss I CNT imagine girls begging me up and down tanx big time BT I will b happy if my qstn is answer speedily

Keep improving

I've answered ur question . the answer is on same page as dis one u just quoted
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:16am On Jul 21, 2016
HARDDON:

If it is the Friday move,

Learn to read the mood b4 u launch . u can easily tell from u dance time out Or her body language, if u should have a go or not.

Some ladies wud come @ u . don't just rush in because they came @ u, kiss a lil n withdraw, touch a lil n sip something grin
Learn to build the HER WANTING U THE MORE

or she dropped in on u or u met her on ur street n invited her

Comfortable, private cribs turns a gurl on. Keep the house neat n clean . but some times, I purposely just throw things about to test them.

NB: YOUR BED MUST BE NEATLY MADE! LADIES HAVE A THING FOR WELL LAID BEDS.

You should know that taking ur date to a hotel for ur hang out , turn on their spikes.
Ladies, not until they r confy with u, wud always be on edge when u taking them to a hotel.

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:32am On Jul 21, 2016
HARDDON:

Comfortable, private cribs turns a gurl on. Keep the house neat n clean . but some times, I purposely just throw things about to test them.

NB: YOU BED MUST BE NEATLY MADE! LADIES HAVE A THING FOR WELL LAID BEDS.

You should know that taking ur date to a hotel for ur hang out , turn on their spikes.
Ladies, not until they r confy with u, wud always be on edge when u taking them to a hotel.

Experience :
So I used the junction meeting, then got take away( she asked y we doing take away) told her I have something to show her, n she cudnt wait.

Took her home.it was evening already. This was d first time I brought her home.after meeting her 5dayz ago.

We sat n ate. Kul blues was already filtering .
Fed her som. She reciprocated .

After d meal, I showed her arnd , then came back n turn on my ps2 ( that was then) . showed her where movies ( that folder only has romantic ones) r on d laptop, n off she lunched one i recommended as I returned to my soccer game on TV.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LifegoesonE: 6:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
HARDDON, you don't want to answer to my post, haba
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
HARDDON:

Experience :
So I used the junction meeting, then got take away( she asked y we doing take away) told her I have something to show her, n she cudnt wait.

Took her home.it was evening already. This was d first time I brought her home.after meeting her 5dayz ago.

We sat n ate. Kul blues was already filtering .
Fed her som. She reciprocated .

After d meal, I showed her arnd , then came back n turn on my ps2 ( that was then) . showed her where movies ( that folder only has romantic ones) r on d laptop, n off she lunched one i recommended as I returned to my soccer game on TV.

She watched movies until she fell asleep . I covered her up and returned to me game. Send less . u wudnt imagine by 5am, while I lay by her side sleeping, I felt some soft hands moving on chest , down to my tommy n back , very soft, very gentle. I tot it was a dream. I soaked it in with eyes closed.

This was followed by a soft lips brush. N Jrod Arose....

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SexyRat: 3:03am On Jul 22, 2016
Hardon. Am seeing this thread for the first time today and I have learnt alot. I must appreciate you for your effort'

There is a big difference between a master and an apprentice . So, help my ignorance out of this.

Firstly, there is this junior coursemate that i like so much . We were sometimes very close. She stays in the same street with me .She don even come my lodge with her roomie come chop, I don help her self with her assignment and sure will be doing more for her. But along the line, we lost it.Though we still hug whenever we see, but the connectivity is no longer there . Baba, how do I reignit feelings in her and start off a fresh vibes with her.

Secondly, There is this babe I chatted up on facebook for the first time yesterday. I have known the small details about her.Dont know her in person, we arein the same school. She flow when we chart. How do i blow up her mind with vibes while we chat. I dont have her no . I need to strike up a serious friendship and date her. Thanks
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
SexyRat:
Hardon. Am seeing this thread for the first time today and I have learnt alot. I must appreciate you for your effort'

There is a big difference between a master and an apprentice . So, help my ignorance out of this.

Firstly, there is this junior coursemate that i like so much . We were sometimes very close. She stays in the same street with me .She don even come my lodge with her roomie come chop, I don help her self with her assignment and sure will be doing more for her. But along the line, we lost it.Though we still hug whenever we see, but the connectivity is no longer there . Baba, how do I reignit feelings in her and start off a fresh vibes with her.

Secondly, There is this babe I chatted up on facebook for the first time yesterday. I have known the small details about her.Dont know her in person, we arein the same school. She flow when we chart. How do i blow up her mind with vibes while we chat. I dont have her no . I need to strike up a serious friendship and date her. Thanks

ur answers have been answered already, check the previous threads
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
SexyRat:

ur answers have been answered already, check the previous pages
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:48am On Jul 23, 2016
Obiomon:
Harddon for the past years now you haven't mistaking posted your picture nor uploaded it on your profile... Abi you de fear ni??undecided lemme see your real face jare undecided ... So that if we jam for road one day we o gather mind go toast kim k (forget kanye, no level)

shocked shocked

U obviously just visited my prfl not quite long ago.
Itz been my pix hanging there for a long time....I just changed it.
Ain't nothing to be scared of. Let alone some female folk.

Stayed tuned ....... cool

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:15am On Jul 23, 2016
HARDDON:

She watched movies until she fell asleep . I covered her up and returned to me game. Send less . u wudnt imagine by 5am, while I lay by her side sleeping, I felt some soft hands moving on chest , down to my tommy n back , very soft, very gentle. I tot it was a dream. I soaked it in with eyes closed.

This was followed by a soft lips brush. N Jrod Arose....

Mehn, by now i was stark awake, but didnt want to disrupt her flow, kept my eyes closed. Absentmindedly moved a hand over her.
N d rest was history .

In d after glow of this rump , I made fun of her:

1) "Did u just rape me? " with a funny quizzical look. "Human right NGO must hear this" she laughed so hard.

"U didn't even have the courtesy to wake me up, u did that while I slept! N dis id1ot of a d1ck was Stark awake too!"

2)
"" so its these tiny hands that were moving all over my body that I tot it was a sexy dream?"""

She said for once she tot I was impotent / didn't fancy her when I didn't touch her all night. That she wasnt really sleeping when I covered her up. That she just pretended to be sleeping to see if I wud com close.
I rather covered her up n without a Peck, went back to that my game. That it felt strange a guy didn't move in on a gurl he just brought home rather he got stuck to his stupid game grin
Little did she know it was all part of the plan.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
Wine n a waist whyne from her can get u home quicker than words n gifts

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
Getting Physical 3:

She came to the office, like every other person. Mehn, her body n beauty get guys stoned n her voice cud melt the top off mount everrest!

But here was I @ work! It wud get to her turn , I wud have to attend to her , n she wud leave! Arrrh!

Nah, I had to device a means to have her! N because of her, I switched on my sassy n fun lines, even on the guys that came before her n any1 as a matter of fact.
Made ala them laugh so hard the ladies wet their panties n d guys were glad to be around.

But you know my aim don't u?

Yea, it is like a King visiting a village n giving gifts from d beginning of the town to the end just to win a sexy soul

It is like a warrior burning down an entire community to smoke out a traitor

It is like smoking out rabbit from its hole.

Some how, unknown to the target, u warm ur way in.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
HARDDON:
Getting Physical 3:

She came to the office, like every other person. Mehn, her body n beauty get guys stoned n her voice cud melt the top off mount everrest!

But here was I @ work! It wud get to her turn , I wud have to attend to her , n she wud leave! Arrrh!

Nah, I had to device a means to have her! N because of her, I switched on my sassy n fun lines, even on the guys that came before her n any1 as a matter of fact.
Made ala them laugh so hard the ladies wet their panties n d guys were glad to be around.

But you know my aim don't u?

Yea, it is like a King visiting a village n giving gifts from d beginning of the town to the end just to win a sexy soul

It is like a warrior burning down an entire community to smoke out a traitor

It is like smoking out rabbit from its hole.

Some how, unknown to the target, u warm ur way in.

When It finally got to her turn, oh heavens! I was @ my best.
I started with the secondary sch passport on her form.

(Moments like this, forget all u have read in books! Be natural!)

I took a long surprse look @ d passport , like a checking in /scrutinizing officer @ d airport and said:

" I can best my last kobo that this is not u on this passport "

she said " no Sir, Itz me, that was when I was in sec sch, she said"

"wow, behold the wonders of foundation n mascara ! " i said n all d gurls n guys that understood that laughed! She wud have felt embarrassed but because I had set the mood n I've been on everybody's case, she joined the laughter!

I even told one guy he looks like lil Wayne , just as he was feeling flair, I burst his bubbles by saying " yea, he always look like he has done some ish!" Then another round of lololing

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
HARDDON:

When It finally got to her turn, oh heavens! I was @ my best.
I started with the secondary sch passport on her form.

(Moments like this, forget all u have read in books! Be natural!)

I took a long surprse look @ d passport , like a checking in /scrutinizing officer @ d airport and said:

" I can best my kobo that this is not u on this passport "

she said " no Sir, Itz me, that was been I was in sec sch, and I said"

"wow, behold the wonders of foundation n mascara ! " i said n all d gurls n guys that understood that laughed! She wud have felt embarrassed but because I had set the mood n I've been on everybody's case, she joined the laughter!

I even told one guy he looks like lil Wayne , just as he was feeling flair, I burst his bubbles by saying " yea, he always look like he has done some ish!" Then another round of lololing

Then I drew another blood:
" do u close ur eyes when its time for prayers in church? "
All of them looked @ me quizzically,then she said "Yes"

" oh well needless, your eyes came close by default, every other thing has grown since u u took this picture, but ur eyes as still as tiny as tinkerbells' " I said.
Lol

Just as they were laughing, I said :

" You see what I was saying? Even the system is shouting blood of god about this passport , it rejected it and the process can't be completed now . u have to go n snap a fresh passport!"

She tot I was joking . but I showed her a passport related error somewhere. N off she wanted to dash n go snap, but I told her she should take her time because once its like this, b4 we can try again is in 3hours(that is towards my closing time ! N did I tell you that I made this time tingy n d passport error ish up? Hehehe!, go figure) cool

Told her to leave the other forms , so I can get those ready b4 she comes, and that since she is stressing me this much, she should be prepared to take me out for dinner if she meets me on seat wen she returns.

But if she returns n I'm not on seat, it wud be tommorwo( said that so as to put her online to ask for my number)
It worked cos she asked if she can kindly get my number , pulling out her mega phone.

I looked @ her n said : " are you trying to ask me out?, no can't do, I have a fiancee " cheesy

She was like no Sir , that she stays far n it wud amount to wasting her to if she doesn't meet me.
"Please Sir , " she said.

I looked to the other people and asked, "all in favour of giving her my number, say " I" n those not In Favour say "Nah" .... Did this to get the other folks along.....

The "Nah"s have it." I said ,even though it was obvious the Hi's were more.

I said well, I have been waiting g for the day the nah's wud have it in d house of assembly, I ahvent been so blessed. Today, the nah's must have it.

They protested that I should be a Sir of my word.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
HARDDON:

Then I drew another blood:
" do u close ur eyes when its time for prayers in church? "
All of them looked @ me quizzically,then she said "Yes"

" oh well needless, your eyes came close by default, every other thing has grown since u u took this picture, but ur eyes as still as tiny as tinkerbells' " I said.
Lol

Just as they were laughing, I said :

" You see what I was saying? Even the system is shouting blood of god about this passport , it rejected it and the process can't be completed now . u have to go n snap a fresh passport!"

She tot I was joking . but I showed her a passport related error somewhere. N off she wanted to dash n go snap, but I told her she should take her time because once its like this, b4 we can try again is in 3hours(that is towards my closing time ! N did I tell you that I made this time tingy n d passport error ish up? Hehehe!, go figure) cool

Told her to leave the other forms , so I can get those ready b4 she comes, and that since she is stressing me this much, she should be prepared to take me out for dinner if she meets me on seat wen she returns.

But if she returns n I'm not on seat, it wud be tommorwo( said that so as to put her online to ask for my number)
It worked cos she asked if she can kindly get my number , pulling out her mega phone.

I looked @ her n said : " are you trying to ask me out?, no can't do, I have a fiancee " cheesy

She was like no Sir , that she stays far n it wud amount to wasting her to if she doesn't meet me.
"Please Sir , " she said.

I looked to the other people and asked, "all in favour of giving her my number, say " I" n those not In Favour say "Nah" .... Did this to get the other folks along.....

The "Nah"s have it." I said ,even though it was obvious the Hi's were more.

I said well, I have been waiting g for the day the nah's wud have it in d house of assembly, I ahvent been so blessed. Today, the nah's must have it.

They protested that I should be a Sir of my word.

I reluctantly collected her phone , just as I was about dailing in, another lady said: sir , u should have called it out so she type it now seeing that u are busy( that was a cunning statement , the others wanted my number also, both guys b gurls, u see , my arm gives them a lot of issues n it wudnt be bad to have someone to talk to)

,I saw tru that n I said: "oh so u all can have my direct line huh?, no can't do"

I gave her a wrong number, she dailed it, it was saying number u dailed does not exist on this ntw....blah blah blah... while my phone was right deer on my desk on(indicator light blinking Red)
I do this a lot, u should try it. Figure out a number that doesn't exist n save it in ur LTM .
She was like Sir, it saying its saying number does not exist

I gave a queer smile asked all the ladies : " is it only u guys that have the monopoly of giving guys wrong number?, ofcos its wrong number! "

The guys were very proudn concurred , everybody laughed . Btw, I was already attending to others.

I finally gave her my real, direct , hotline.

Fast forward, she called 30mins earlier, by them, I had cleared my tables n was alone.

By principle, I don't take strange numbers the first time they call. By I already had her line nonetheless, so I knew she was the one calling. But I ignored.
Called 3trice I didn't take. She waited 10 mins then tried again,I picked @ d second dail.

She introduced her self n b4 she cud go on I said :

" oh its you? Well blessed is she that findeth a man! " cheesy

She laughed n asked if she can come. Told her if she is fast enuf , she wud meet me. You cudnt imagine she took a drop n @ at split min, she was here.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
HARDDON:

shocked shocked

U obviously just visited my prfl not quite long ago.
Itz been my pix hanging there for a long time....I just changed it.
Ain't nothing to be scared of. Let alone some female folk.

Stayed tuned ....... cool
the time you uploaded it is obviously jun 18 and you said you just changed it
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DaCharis2016: 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
HARDDON:

Mehn, by now i was stark awake, but didnt want to disrupt her flow, kept my eyes closed. Absentmindedly moved a hand over her.
N d rest was history .

1) "Did u just rape me? " with a funny quizzical look. "Human right NGO must hear this" she laughed so hard.

"U didn't even have the courtesy to wake me up, u did that while I slept! N dis id1ot of a d1ck was awake while I slept"

2)
"" so its these tiny hands that were moving all over my body that I tot it was a sexy dream?"""

She said for once she tot I was impotent / didn't fancy her when I didn't touch her all night. That she wasnt really sleeping when I covered her up. That she just pretended to be sleeping to see if I wud com close.
I rather covered her up n without a Peck, went back to that my game. That it felt strange a guy didn't move in on a gurl he just brought home rather he got stuck to his stupid game grin

U r jez 2 badboy!

How I wish I could get 'em so easy like u.

Can we do WhatsApp for berra tutorial, plz?

HARDDON:

N d rest was history .

"U didn't even have the courtesy to wake me up, u did that while I slept! N dis id1ot of a d1ck was awake while I slept"

2)

U r jez 2 badboy!

HARDDON:

N d rest was history .

2)

U r jez 2 badboy!

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:08am On Jul 24, 2016
DaCharis2016:
[color=#006600][/color]

Oops! Kindly edit ur Quote
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:18am On Jul 24, 2016
Obiomon:
the time you uploaded it is obviously jun 18 and you said you just changed it

Aiit , here is a question for u detective 101:

Picture that have hung on a wall for more dan year , n was thereafter pulled down a month somedays ago, wud it be so wrong to say it was just taken down not quite long ago??
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
HARDDON:

Aiit , here is a question for u detective 101:

Picture that have hung on a wall for more dan year , n was thereafter pulled down a month somedays ago, wud it be so wrong to say it was just taken down not quite long ago??
niccur wtf?? was jus saying havnt seen you upload your pic before, ain't here to kick some ass!!!! undecided
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Aval1(m): 1:19am On Jul 25, 2016
Nice one@ Op

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
Obiomon:
niccur wtf?? was jus saying havnt seen you upload your pic before, ain't here to kick some ass!!!! undecided

Dude u sounding like u seeing ur period , u k?

Deal with d inner u, no one asked u to be an a33 licker, in fact we r here trying to whoop guys from such demeaning states.

That said, I wud hv u respect my space and spine.

Keep to the issue on hand n don't derail my thread.

Regards

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
SexyRat:

U snuffed off d initial attration .

U see , wen ladies come close to a guy for the first time, two things r involved
1) either she like u n wano know what u made up off

2) she luvs some benefits she licks off u.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SexyRat: 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
HARDDON:

U snuffed off d initial attration .

U see , wen ladies come close to a guy for the first time, two things r involved
1) either she like u n wano know what u made up off

2) she luvs some benefits she licks off u.

Hardon, you be baba.

Well, after going through your write up, I decided to apply it.

I posted something on Facebook on Monday and a babe commented. I copied her comment and send it to her as message, she replied and began teasing her, accusing her of trying to use her pics to convince me so that I will love her. I accused her of trying to rape me. I combine some humor. And she was calling me a clown.

Then, I told her to call me. She said she wont give me her no. I accused her of begging me to have her. That all I want is Facebook call. She said she won't call. I insisted she call me. She laugh and drop her no for me to add her on WhatsApp. I turned her down that I don't want her no that I want Facebook call. She laugh, and called accusing me of being stubborn.

So, I continue trolling her in a humorous way.
Today, I told her to come out, she came out. When I met her, I asked her whats she is doing here, she laugh. I accused her of just wanting to see me by all means

I asked her to get to the cab that we are going to my house. She reluctantly followed me. I went and bought indomie for her, she insisted that she want to eat the soup I cooked and she want to eat with me, which we did. She asked me of my roomie, I told her SHE is not around cheesy. But later told her I stay alone

I put a romantic movie for her to watch, after watching, she demanded for another movie, I refused, played a love song. Grab her and started spinning with her touching her neck and smelling her hair. Wanted to bite her neck in a playful way, she giggled and demand that she want to sit down.

I let her be. While we were sipping our soghurt, her roomie called telling her that she saw someone . She said she started dating the guy last week, but the guy lie a lot and is into women. that the guy told her that he is not yet back, whereas he is around. This change her mode. I let her be.

After some time, we started touching and voila, we were kissing. She said I should stop, I did. After we stopped, she tried kissing me again, I refused.

I called her now, and she is asking me if I have a girlfriend. I told her to come over to the house so we talk about it. Though I have a babe, but we ain't serious. I want to date her. What do I tell her.
And pls, give me vibes way I go take they turn her head upside down

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NLjona(m): 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
wow its been soo long I've been here!!.. phone got stolen!.. where my blue balls boss harddon? obiomon my blue balls bro.. I don miss this thread like period.. hope your balls are still intact. and growing bigger than you heads.. and all those girls are still screaming like wizkid singing Methodist hymn on our beds??!!..

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by sexymonkey(m): 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
@sexyrat from our previous lectures, we were told to reply the do you have a g.f question with; "yes I have many g.f's, so you have 2 work hard to impress me"

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 5:17am On Jul 28, 2016
NLjona:
wow its been soo long I've been here!!.. phone got stolen!.. where my blue balls boss harddon? obiomon my blue balls bro.. I don miss this thread like period.. hope your balls are still intact. and growing bigger than you heads.. and all those girls are still screaming like wizkid singing Methodist hymn on our beds??!!..
I used glue to hold my balls bro!!! cheesy hhawa you na
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 6:39am On Jul 28, 2016
SexyRat:

Hardon, you be baba.

Well, after going through your write up, I decided to apply it.

I posted something on Facebook on Monday and a babe commented. I copied her comment and send it to her as message, she replied and began teasing her, accusing her of trying to use her pics to convince me so that I will love her. I accused her of trying to rape me. I combine some humor. And she was calling me a clown.

Then, I told her to call me. She said she wont give me her no. I accused her of begging me to have her. That all I want is Facebook call. She said she won't call. I insisted she call me. She laugh and drop her no for me to add her on WhatsApp. I turned her down that I don't want her no that I want Facebook call. She laugh, and called accusing me of being stubborn.

So, I continue trolling her in a humorous way.
Today, I told her to come out, she came out. When I met her, I asked her whats she is doing here, she laugh. I accused her of just wanting to see me by all means

I asked her to get to the cab that we are going to my house. She reluctantly followed me. I went and bought indomie for her, she insisted that she want to eat the soup I cooked and she want to eat with me, which we did. She asked me of my roomie, I told her SHE is not around cheesy. But later told her I stay alone

I put a romantic movie for her to watch, after watching, she demanded for another movie, I refused, played a love song. Grab her and started spinning with her touching her neck and smelling her hair. Wanted to bite her neck in a playful way, she giggled and demand that she want to sit down.

I let her be. While we were sipping our soghurt, her roomie called telling her that she saw someone . She said she started dating the guy last week, but the guy lie a lot and is into women. that the guy told her that he is not yet back, whereas he is around. This change her mode. I let her be.

After some time, we started touching and voila, we were kissing. She said I should stop, I did. After we stopped, she tried kissing me again, I refused.

I called her now, and she is asking me if I have a girlfriend. I told her to come over to the house so we talk about it. Though I have a babe, but we ain't serious. I want to date her. What do I tell her.
And pls, give me vibes way I go take they turn her head upside down

Thanks

Nice one bruh you nailed it though.. When she cmes again don't bring the girlfriend stuff again cos its going to spoil your progress so far but if she does, smile and say 'so you mean a handsome tall and rich nigga like me doesn't have a girlfriend?? Ofcourse have gat gurls' note that you shouldn't answer her question directly. Harddon actually gave us more answers to this question like thiousands of em you can browse throu this pages to see em

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NLjona(m): 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
Obiomon:
I used glue to hold my balls bro!!! cheesy hhawa you na

Omo if I yarn you, you won't believe ... crazy stuffs hapening lately.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NLjona(m): 1:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
boss harddon.. something unusual happened to me oo.. have u ever in anyway just went point blank?? like all your balls just dropped like that all of a sudden and you keep wondering why.. I didn't just understand.. there's this chick that likes me.. and I was about spinning her head bt I just lost it... which is unsual from evryting I've lernt here has always been in me using it errtime.. I just left d girl alone .. so I just wanna ask you if you ve ever experienced it before.. and what do you think might be the cause..

and there's one thing I've noticed about girls... they are all the same!!.. even the stonch prayer warrior in church or that girl forming nicki minaj in the street.. just spinn her head with the right combos grin and she's all yours doing your deeds..

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.