Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1094234 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
NLjona:

Omo if I yarn you, you won't believe ... crazy stuffs hapening lately.
tell me somehun!!!!! shocked oga tell me teme ooooo... Everything !!!! Hope say you nack shocked
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
NLjona:
boss harddon.. something unusual happened to me oo.. have u ever in anyway just went point blank?? like all your balls just dropped like that all of a sudden and you keep wondering why.. I didn't just understand.. there's this chick that likes me.. and I was about spinning her head bt I just lost it... which is unsual from evryting I've lernt here has always been in me using it errtime.. I just left d girl alone .. so I just wanna ask you if you ve ever experienced it before.. and what do you think might be the cause..

and there's one thing I've noticed about girls... they are all the same!!.. even the stonch prayer warrior in church or that girl forming nicki minaj in the street.. just spinn her head with the right combos grin and she's all yours doing your deeds..
guy no be small thing o, you know that same shit still happen to me o. I even still post am for hea!! See my own story ”

Harddon has it ever happened to you that a
certain time when you were still working on your
tricks you just loose your guard, I mean like
everything uve been working on and practicing will
just disappear and you Would be like wtf is
happening to you, all of a sudden you start acting
the ways nice guy do.. I know this might sound
weird but exactly this shi happened to me this
evening,like a few hours ago when I was about
going home after feeloing exhausted from playing
basketball meh all of a sudden I lost words and
everything I learnt from you just disappeared cos
their a girl I saw who was cute, wanted to initiate a
convo but I just had the feeling not to, and this
made me buy two drinks for two girls today that I
have been trying to game o.. They came to me
when I wanted to get a bike home,. I didn't know it
happened I tried rejecting their proposal but the
right word to say like if I get them the drink they
would take me to a very nice restaurant the next
and get me whatever I want and also a nice body
massage and blah blah that has always worked for
me just vanished!!!(I don't know the magic in it,
they would jusst withdraw. Though I add more
spice to it that just taking me out).. my Gosh see as
I con take de console my sef for my mind as I de
pay for the drinks... and I have NEVER in my life
bought a drink for a girl whenever she asks me.
but I just covered up by saying I only wanted to get
them the drink that they ain't the reason am doing
it... And right now am so mad at my sef ehhhh. Its
making me not talk to anybody till tomorow. So I
don't know , is it that its normal to loose my guard
at point in time... Or I was just crazy or I was just
tired after the basketball game. Has it happened to
you before?? How did you get your sef back to
bring back the game...."

So you are not alone bruh

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NLjona(m): 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
Obiomon:
guy no be small thing o, you know that same shit still happen to me o. I even still post am for hea!! See my own story ”

Harddon has it ever happened to you that a
certain time when you were still working on your
tricks you just loose your guard, I mean like
everything uve been working on and practicing will
just disappear and you Would be like wtf is
happening to you, all of a sudden you start acting
the ways nice guy do.. I know this might sound
weird but exactly this shi happened to me this
evening,like a few hours ago when I was about
going home after feeloing exhausted from playing
basketball meh all of a sudden I lost words and
everything I learnt from you just disappeared cos
their a girl I saw who was cute, wanted to initiate a
convo but I just had the feeling not to, and this
made me buy two drinks for two girls today that I
have been trying to game o.. They came to me
when I wanted to get a bike home,. I didn't know it
happened I tried rejecting their proposal but the
right word to say like if I get them the drink they
would take me to a very nice restaurant the next
and get me whatever I want and also a nice body
massage and blah blah that has always worked for
me just vanished!!!(I don't know the magic in it,
they would jusst withdraw. Though I add more
spice to it that just taking me out).. my Gosh see as
I con take de console my sef for my mind as I de
pay for the drinks... and I have NEVER in my life
bought a drink for a girl whenever she asks me.
but I just covered up by saying I only wanted to get
them the drink that they ain't the reason am doing
it... And right now am so mad at my sef ehhhh. Its
making me not talk to anybody till tomorow. So I
don't know , is it that its normal to loose my guard
at point in time... Or I was just crazy or I was just
tired after the basketball game. Has it happened to
you before?? How did you get your sef back to
bring back the game...."

So you are not alone bruh

shocked shocked ... you don minit shocked
our oga at the top must hear this!!!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
LifegoesonE:

U no won response to me abi

Lifegoeson , what is the question again?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
SexyRat:

Hardon, you be baba.

Well, after going through your write up, I decided to apply it.

I posted something on Facebook on Monday and a babe commented. I copied her comment and send it to her as message, she replied and began teasing her, accusing her of trying to use her pics to convince me so that I will love her. I accused her of trying to rape me. I combine some humor. And she was calling me a clown.

Then, I told her to call me. She said she wont give me her no. I accused her of begging me to have her. That all I want is Facebook call. She said she won't call. I insisted she call me. She laugh and drop her no for me to add her on WhatsApp. I turned her down that I don't want her no that I want Facebook call. She laugh, and called accusing me of being stubborn.

So, I continue trolling her in a humorous way.
Today, I told her to come out, she came out. When I met her, I asked her whats she is doing here, she laugh. I accused her of just wanting to see me by all means

I asked her to get to the cab that we are going to my house. She reluctantly followed me. I went and bought indomie for her, she insisted that she want to eat the soup I cooked and she want to eat with me, which we did. She asked me of my roomie, I told her SHE is not around cheesy. But later told her I stay alone

I put a romantic movie for her to watch, after watching, she demanded for another movie, I refused, played a love song. Grab her and started spinning with her touching her neck and smelling her hair. Wanted to bite her neck in a playful way, she giggled and demand that she want to sit down.

I let her be. While we were sipping our soghurt, her roomie called telling her that she saw someone . She said she started dating the guy last week, but the guy lie a lot and is into women. that the guy told her that he is not yet back, whereas he is around. This change her mode. I let her be.

After some time, we started touching and voila, we were kissing. She said I should stop, I did. After we stopped, she tried kissing me again, I refused.

I called her now, and she is asking me if I have a girlfriend. I told her to come over to the house so we talk about it. Though I have a babe, but we ain't serious. I want to date her. What do I tell her.
And pls, give me vibes way I go take they turn her head upside down

Thanks

Fine lines, kul as ice, twice as nice, ur swags got heat, u can't fit greet . cheesy cool

#BossBallz!

Nwa nnem chew knockle!

Perfect Example of thinking on ur feet n bossing the STAGE , no defeat! Go with the flow , flow on d roll

Words of advise though: next time , don't try to bite, don't bite . it Jecks them to reality n they withdraw into their shells.
U r lucky she sat back down. On a normal day, she wud have instantly told u she wano go. Cos she feels if she stays any longer, raggae might turn blues( n feel cheap), u might try to rape her or anything along these crazy lines.

What u should do next time , as u both hug, gently moving to the blues dance, is to place ur lips on the nape of her neck , without really kissing it, breath in n out slowing on d nape, then after a while of doing that, u kiss d neck nape ever so lightly. Pull ur lips away, n continue breathing on d neck! This drives almost every lady wild!

Ur aim is to use the things that r not private to tune up those that r! N b4 u known it, she come @ u....then u wud be the one to say hey babes, u r moving too fast .... cheesy ....see how easy it is to be a boss?

Remember the story of the rat eating d leg n blowing kul air on it? Yea, apply that skill.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
HARDDON:

Fine lines, kul as ice, twice as nice, ur swags got heat, u can't fit greet . cheesy cool

#BossBallz!

Nwa nnem chew knockle!

Perfect Example of thinking on ur feet n bossing the STAGE , no defeat! Go with the flow , flow on d roll

Words of advise though: next time , don't try to bite, don't bite . it Jecks them to reality n they withdraw into their shells.
U r lucky she sat back down. On a normal day, she wud have instantly told u she wano go. Cos she feels if she stays any longer, raggae might turn blues( n feel cheap), u might try to rape her or anything along these crazy lines.

What u should do next time , as u both hug, gently moving to the blues dance, is to place ur lips on the nape of her neck , without really kissing it, breath in n out slowing on d nape, then after a while of doing that, u kiss d neck nape ever so lightly. Pull ur lips away, n continue breathing on d neck! This drives almost every lady wild!

Ur aim is to use the things that r not private to tune up those that r! N b4 u known it, she come @ u....then u wud be the one to say hey babes, u r moving too fast .... cheesy ....see how easy it is to be a boss?

Remember the story of the rat eating d leg n blowing kul air on it? Yea, apply that skill.

As a rule of thumb, tease a lady with kiss tot , never kiss straight even if she comes @ u. And always be the first to break away.
Ur aim is to tune her up, give her a lil, n take it back, relax, give her again n pull out.... Oh if u apply this well, u literally just drive her nuts! And she wudnt mind grabbing ur head and forcing the kiss out when she can't take it again! grin

I like it the fact u didn't let her kiss u again! If u had let her, she wud have started controlling u subtliy.

Grow ur Balls so Huge u r unattainable n if ever she is so favoured n u let her a lil peep @ jrod, she wud go home happy. cheesy

Tell her the kinda gurl friendS u have r not the conventional ones!
I should warn u here: don't become a dock now! Cos this kinda talk can make u lose all u have laboured for all these while n u drive her away! I can already see signs of that with u! "Come to d house so u talk about it?" Gee? What dah wack line is that? U just told her u got a gurl unknowingly. She knows already. U took d fun away.
Instead of that, u should have said : come, I wano show u something but if u ain't here in an hour, u miss it! " see? Build curiosity . Stay on this track.

Make fun of her even while making luv to her! grin.

"Babe, this ur moan is special oooo, damn u must be njoyjng ur self! Touch me jor, let me feel it too " Lol!

U don't need advise, u doing well...more practice, meet other ladies, catch fun

. Just don't lose it, stick to the plan ..... Be daring, send less, funny sassy .... The thread is full of sassy funny line .
Read them n develop urs.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
sexymonkey:
@sexyrat from our previous lectures, we were told to reply the do you have a g.f question with; "yes I have many g.f's, so you have 2 work hard to impress me"

SexyRat meets SexyMonkey!

Wora freaking SexyCombo!

grin cheesy

How do u get fame with names like that? angry

7 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
NLjona:

shocked shocked ... you don minit shocked our oga at the top must hear this!!!
lol weris he sef undecided
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
NLjona:
boss harddon.. something unusual happened to me oo.. have u ever in anyway just went point blank?? like all your balls just dropped like that all of a sudden and you keep wondering why.. I didn't just understand.. there's this chick that likes me.. and I was about spinning her head bt I just lost it... which is unsual from evryting I've lernt here has always been in me using it errtime.. I just left d girl alone .. so I just wanna ask you if you ve ever experienced it before.. and what do you think might be the cause..

and there's one thing I've noticed about girls... they are all the same!!.. even the stonch prayer warrior in church or that girl forming nicki minaj in the street.. just spinn her head with the right combos grin and she's all yours doing your deeds..

Yea , sure! It happens most times when u honing ur skills. This one is even nice, wait until u guys have touched, kissed n about to rumble n she pulls one of them classic spoilers on u! Then u blow it wit a needy ansa! She wears her wears n just simply walks off! #ouch! #ouch!
#BlueBalls!BlueBalls!

To overcome these, is to live ready. Practice.

I did warn @ d very beginning that b4 a hunter can get to d peek of perfection , he wud miss great kills! But if he keeps @ it, honing is skills, the experience becomes his long life anchor!

It is not about missing a kill, it is about analysing what when wrong n taking corrective decisions thereafter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
SENSE PILL 47: :

if a gurl can dance FOR u, she can easily dance ON u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
Her: why do u like me?
Me: huh? Like u? Nah, my like is golden expensive .
I know u Luv my broad shoulders , abs n height, but u can't have me . sorry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:07am On Jul 29, 2016
CLASSICAL QUESTION/STATEMENT THAT UNNERVES N THEIR RESPONSE :

2) Are you a player/heard u r a player, my mind tells me you r a player

RESPONSE:

a) Oh is that what you children of nowadays call a sexually attractive guy? Is not my fault I'm hawt is it?

Oh well yea! I am a player! cool

b) player? Where is the ball?

C) yea, I'm a striker player .... That enjoys bedding n dumping gurls that demands anything from me the first day we meeting .... Cos they aint worth it.

D) player? Oh common! Like I don't have better things to do with my time other than go chasing after all these tiny gurls that don't even know how to wash their panties?

E) yea, I'm a player, but bliv me, u ain't getting into my boxers though. Itz sacred down there. cool

F) awwww, what sorta cheap guys u been rolling with?
Ma d1ck is off limits , gurls cant afford it.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:09am On Jul 29, 2016
Awww, you look so beautiful in ur new hair do!

But ehmmm, we r going back there right now to collect ur money n some interest on top! Arrrh!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:17am On Jul 29, 2016
Her: Do you stay alone?
Me: No I stay with my fiancee and the host of her family ! So sorry , no privacy for u to rap3 me! tongue cool

Her: where are u taking me to?
Me: to a shrine, the best hang out joint ever! Their menu is made up of concoction n leaves, chalk n water, brewed palm wine n sexy berries

She: what is ur name even( I usually don't tell them )
Me: which shrine do u wano take it to cos ah see the way u have been looking @ my d1ck like u wano have it for keeps! cheesy cheesy tongue

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SeunWedsLinda(m): 2:00am On Jul 29, 2016
HARDDON:
Her: why do u like me?
Me: huh? Like u? Nah, my like is golden expensive .
I know u Luv my broad shoulders , abs n height, but u can't have me . sorry
that sounds harsh bro.... Some girls might take it way too personal and in a blink.... It's over
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 2:41am On Jul 29, 2016
HARDDON:
CLASSICAL QUESTION/STATEMENT THAT UNNERVES N THEIR RESPONSE :

2) Are you a player/heard u r a player, my mind tells me you r a player

RESPONSE:

a) Oh is that what you children of nowadays call a sexually attractive guys?

Oh well yea! I am a player! cool

b) player? Where is the ball?

C) yea, I'm a striker player .... That enjoys bedding n dumping gurls that demands anything from me the first day we meeting .... Cos they aint worth it.

D) player? Oh common! Like I don't have better things to do with my time other than go chasing after all these tiny gurls that don't even know how to wash their panties?

E) yea, I'm a player, but bliv me, u ain't getting into my boxers though. Itz sacred down there. cool

F) awwww, what sorta cheap guys u been rolling with?
Ma d1ck is off limits , gurls cant afford it.
I just need A and C cool

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 2:43am On Jul 29, 2016
HARDDON:
Her: Do you stay alone?
Me: No I stay with my fiancee and the host of her family ! So sorry , no privacy for u to rap3 me! tongue cool

Her: where are u taking me to?
Me: to a shrine, the best hang out joint ever! Their menu is made up of concoction n leaves, chalk n water, brewed palm wine n sexy berries

She: what is ur name even( I usually don't tell them )
Me: which shrine do u wano take it to?

cool
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LifegoesonE: 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
HARDDON:

How cud u have been dating for 8 months wen she isn't even there?

Dude stop wasting ur time n move on with ur life!
Don't u just see she is giving the SHADOW MOVE? Get the memo n move on!

U sound like a first class nice guy!
Kindly read the thread from d first page over n over again until u digest all that I have invested therein on all the pages!

until u do that, dating should be put on hold!

Don't no if you stil remember my post, but the girl in picture is now texting me on whatsapp though haven't reply her greetings.

Let me pass some ideas B4 I jonz again, followed your instructions as u said I should 4get her . Didn't tell you we are in the same school.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LifegoesonE: 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
HARDDON
How do you answer this question....

When a girl tell you, have forgotten me abi.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by preciousmaro: 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
Oga HARDDON, there is this girl that had a crush on me cos I used that ur ignoring tip on her, my first conversation with her went nice bt I didn't collect her number cos I knew I will see her again, cos we in the same faculty, bt the next 3days we meet and she gave me a phone number( in the presence of her brother), bt she gave me a wrong number(cos have been calling bt switched off), there after her attitude towards me changed totally, as a growing sharp guy(all thanks 2 your tips) I noticed the change and drew back, and started using the ignoring tips on her again, and I have successfully turned ha on again. Bt my problem is how 2 approach her and prevent blowing it up like the NDA for the second time.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
LifegoesonE:
HARDDON

na you forget me pass cheesy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obidikejr(m): 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
LifegoesonE:
HARDDON

lol common its not what you think, i guess you simply miss me more than i do. give me a call tonight.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obidikejr(m): 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
been long i posted here..my tips are way rusty now lol infact i need to start learning from the grandmaster hardon..good job bro.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
SeunWedsLinda:
that sounds harsh bro.... Some girls might take it way too personal and in a blink.... It's over

U cudnt be wrong with the right voice tone, aura, gait ,smile n guts.

Who cares if its over in a blink?
Infact , she was sharing my spot n sprite n if she lacks sense of challenge , she ain't worth my while.
I usually basically insults ladies n they go laughing about eait.

Get this: u don't just SEND.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Godtaye: 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
How do I woo
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
LifegoesonE:

Don't no if you stil remember my post, but the girl in picture is now texting me on whatsapp though haven't reply her greetings.

Let me pass some ideas B4 I jonz again, followed your instructions as u said I should 4get her . Didn't tell you we are in the same school.

Kindly summarize what happened earlier on n why I said Should ignore her
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by olaboy1: 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
Nice Naija guys are getting on the game.
Hardon you are doing a great job. I started daygame when I was 16 or so but then it wasn't main stream and there were no materials or dating modules, we just had the guts to stop that bolanle on her way to run errands and kept her glued on the spot whilst we spat our game.

When I first came to Europe it was a different ball game, so I read few materials to fine tune things and the greatest weapon in game is 15% verbal, 85% body language.

Guys try chatting up a girl and somewhere along the line stop talking and just look at her lustfully, she would feel the sexual tension and giggle, and sometimes moan unconsciously...tested and trusted. Watch out for her eyes dilating, biting of lips and the most common sign I noticed infield was her stroking back of her ear lobe or neck or running her hands down on her bare chest to her cleavage.
Don't miss the signs when you miss her vibes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
LifegoesonE:
HARDDON

Possible response:

1) yea, I cudnt help it. U tot I was joking when I said u were on a long queue.... Then it happened, while u were playing, one got Gucci suit n Prada shoes for me, another took me to obudu resort, n yet another, has been callin to just hear my voice! If u were in my shoes what wud u do? tongue

2) how can I forget u with all ur troubles? grin . I used ur tot as a furniture in one corner of my head. And every time I'm faced with difficult situation, I tink about u, n ideas come! ( deep insult, only d wise wud fathom)

3) I had to gurl, cos I wasn't in d right frame of mind to make Luv to u. I tot to myself, while punish her ?
I know if we had touched, u wud have raped Me. cheesy

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
HARDDON:

Possible response:

1) yea, I cudnt help it. U tot I was joking when I said u were on a long queue.... Then it happened, while u were playing, one got Gucci suit n Prada shoes for me, another took me to obudu resort, n yet another, has been callin to just hear my voice! If u were in my shoes what wud u do? tongue

2) how can I forget u with all ur troubles? grin . I used ur tot as a furniture in one corner of my head. And every time I'm faced with difficult situation, I tink about u, n ideas come! ( deep insult, only d wise wud fathom)

3) I had to gurl, cos I wasn't in d right frame of mind to make Luv to u. I tot to myself, while punish her ?
I know if we had touched, u wud have raped Me. cheesy

4) money blew ma minds off .... And we might come to ur chapter ..... Some times

5) yea,a gurl that was asking ME out, deleted ur number so she can have me all to her self! N since u didn't call. Oh well

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NLjona(m): 12:23am On Jul 30, 2016
HARDDON:

Yea , sure! It happens most times when u honing ur skills. This one is even nice, wait until u guys have touched, kissed n about to rumble n she pulls one of them classic spoilers on u! Then u blow it wit a needy ansa! She wears her wears n just simply walks off! #ouch! #ouch!
#BlueBalls!BlueBalls!

To overcome these, is to live ready. Practice.

I did warn @ d very beginning that b4 a hunter can get to d peek of perfection , he wud miss great kills! But if he keeps @ it, honing is skills, the experience becomes his long life anchor!

It is not about missing a kill, it is about analysing what when wrong n taking corrective decisions thereafter

omen that what wat my ex used on me when i was still a nice guy.. at the heat of the romance and kissing and evrything.. she just stopped and started leaving... if you see the way i begged her asif she hold my destiny ehh.. followed her to taxi .. even enter the taxi join.. she came down and i followed her.. (laughing at myself).. when i finally let her go.. that was the last time i ever saw her..chai.. its true that this game just comes to girls naturally..

that was when i searched and searched for what i did wrong.. and from google search upon search.. i gradually started learning the act and spoting my mistakes... then i swore to become a player and never love until its time to marry..

and boss.. i took what she did and i use it on a girl and it worked like magic.. i use it whenever i want to turn the table to them maybe after a fight or when she bleeps up.. anyways.. youve said it all...practice makes perfect I suppose.. obiomon come and hear oo !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NLjona(m): 8:54am On Jul 30, 2016
Obiomon:
na you forget me pass cheesy

lol...I usually tell them.. "you made me forget you naw".. and they will be like "what did I do?"... bam!!!.. rappor don start!!

ill kill it with.. "why won't I 4gt u wen the last time we met u nearly raped me.. u were jst using ur eyes to browse through my internet.. you think m that cheap?"

or you can answer with.. ' you're forming toosh Na.. me too ill form toosh for you.. you think m that cheap?..you know there is sumtin u did sha.."

she ll be like.. "what did I do".. Rappor created!!!.. spinning mode activated!!

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:48am On Jul 30, 2016
preciousmaro:
Oga HARDDON, there is this girl that had a crush on me cos I used that ur ignoring tip on her, my first conversation with her went nice bt I didn't collect her number cos I knew I will see her again, cos we in the same faculty, bt the next 3days we meet and she gave me a phone number( in the presence of her brother), bt she gave me a wrong number(cos have been calling bt switched off), there after her attitude towards me changed totally, as a growing sharp guy(all thanks 2 your tips) I noticed the change and drew back, and started using the ignoring tips on her again, and I have successfully turned ha on again. Bt my problem is how 2 approach her and prevent blowing it up like the NDA for the second time.

First off, these r drills not tips: tips r temporal talks, military drills remains a lifetime n coordinate life patterns.

Secondly, u set urself up for what u got! Why did u hv to ask for her number in front of any guy let alone her BROTHER? Without as much as been subtle bout that?
She gave u sometin cos she didn't want to embarrass u as u did embarrass her.

Why do u think guys don't like other guys around their sis? We all know don't we?
He attitude changed cos they must have had a serious talk bout chu, n bliv me, it wasn't to ur advantage.

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.