Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1097983 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:18am On Jul 30, 2016
HARDDON:

First off, these r drills not tips: tips r temporal talks, military drills remains a lifetime n coordinate life patterns.

Secondly, u set urself up for what u got! Why did u hv to ask for her number in front of any guy let alone her BROTHER? Without as much as been subtle bout that?
She gave u sometin cos she didn't want to embarrass u as u did embarrass her.

Why do u think guys don't like other guys around their sis? We all know don't we?
He attitude changed cos they must have had a serious talk bout chu, n bliv me, it wasn't to ur advantage.

First take, have d right actitude : know that u r the one on the losing end:

1) you lose money( cos no matter how lil, u lose money)

2) u lose time( the time u wud spend with her, others r using it to make kul dough)

3) u lose sperm ( then she spread for u, u go thinking she finally does u that huge favour, but if u analyse it well, u wud see that u r d one doing her a great HUGE favour!
Know why? For d first and/or second time u guys r getting down, u wud do most of d work
She wud lie there like log of work, njoying her freaking self! Cos she be forming shyness n virgin swags. Cos she doesn't wano come across lose.
Then if u r top tech bed gud, which u shld, d id1ot wud scream n scratch as she pours her useless cUm countless times.

You lose when u cUm too cos those r trillion viable BABY making cells u just sent on a Useless Errand! )

N u run out of sperm! Yes, If u haven't experienced it, try cUming five times in a day! U basically run outa sperm n u wud thereafter release blood!

4) u lose energy: try fvcking tru d night on a Friday n watch how ravenous u become Sat morning.

Or try fvcking 3 rounds daily 4timez a week without eating gud fud n watch how u wud sporadically lose weight!

5) You run short of blood! If u have ever had marathon Luv making, u wud hv noticed ur eyes feel hazy n blood shot. Ur dick painful , ur waist aches( theirs too though), ur head light weight, u mouth dry.....

While u lose these n many more,

They gain Happiness n light clear head , they lose weight naturally n don't have to pay to do that! They sleep like babies thereafter, therapeutic .

the only complain dey got is painful pu33y , yea dey end up sitting on hawt water to heal n their waste aches n they wudnt be able to mate for a day or two!
But u lose more!

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH A MIL OF SPERM GOES FOR IN A SPARM BANK?
if u do, u wud gladly tell them u ain't down for s3x in ur relationship

Know that u lose a lot n boss up as such

Let them chase u. Let them be on edge around u . let them sweat to have u .
And be appreciative when u let them touch u!!!
Not the other way round!

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:31am On Jul 30, 2016
HARDDON:

First take, have d right actitude : know that u r the one on the losing end:

1) you lose money( cos no matter how lil, u lose money)

2) u lose time( the time u wud spend with her, others r using it to make kul dough)

3) u lose sperm ( then she spread for u, u go thinking she finally does u that huge favour, but if u analyse it well, u wud see that u r d one doing her a great HUGE favour!
Know why? For d first and/or second time u guys r getting down, u wud do most of d work
She wud lie there like log of work, njoying her freaking self! Cos she be forming shyness n virgin swags. Cos she doesn't wano come across lose.
Then if u r top tech bed gud, which u shld, d id1ot wud scream n scratch as she pours her useless cUm countless times.

You lose when u cUm too cos those r trillion viable BABY making cells u just sent on a Useless Errand! )

N u run out of sperm! Yes, If u haven't experienced it, try cUming five times in a day! U basically run outa sperm n u wud thereafter release blood!

4) u lose energy: try fvcking tru d night on a Friday n watch how ravenous u become Sat morning.

Or try fvcking 3 rounds daily 4timez a week without eating gud fud n watch how u wud sporadically lose weight!

5) You run short of blood! If u have ever had marathon Luv making, u wud hv noticed ur eyes feel hazy n blood shot. Ur dick painful , ur waist aches( theirs too though), ur head light weight, u mouth dry.....

While u lose these n many more,

They gain Happiness n light clear head , they lose weight naturally n don't have to pay to do that! They sleep like babies thereafter, therapeutic .

the only complain dey got is painful pu33y , yea dey end up sitting on hawt water to heal n their waste aches n they wudnt be able to mate for a day or two!
But u lose more!

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH A MIL OF SPERM GOES FOR IN A SPARM BANK?
if u do, u wud gladly tell them u ain't down for s3x in ur relationship

Know that u lose a lot n boss up as such

Let them chase u. Let them be on edge around u . let them sweat to have u .
And be appreciative when u let them touch u!!!
Not the other way round!

Ur Solution : get physical quickly. Ur ansas r all spread out on d pages.

Keep using all d drills u acquire here.

Tell her u r going for a dip on Saturday, n she shld com along. Quickest way to see her body n get up close!
Water bonds!
Dance bonds!
Wine ( not d sugary ones) bonds!
Games bonds!
romantic movies Bonds!
Well structured Privacy Bonds!

While @ these, don't forget u! Be challenging. Be sassy. Be Funny!
Take up d kis @ dat right time! ( more on dis later)

One skill I use a lot:

Send my hands to taste d waters!
While talking, I put my hand across her shldas haging , n let it fall gently on top her b00bs as we talk. cheesy cool
Or I play with d ear loop

Subtly, effectively

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:57am On Jul 30, 2016
Godtaye:
How do I woo

First woo urself with the pages of this thread.

After that, ask that question again

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:04am On Jul 30, 2016
olaboy1:
Nice Naija guys are getting on the game.
Hardon you are doing a great job. I started daygame when I was 16 or so but then it wasn't main stream and there were no materials or dating modules, we just had the guts to stop that bolanle on her way to run errands and kept her glued on the spot whilst we spat our game.

When I first came to Europe it was a different ball game, so I read few materials to fine tune things and the greatest weapon in game is 15% verbal, 85% body language.

Guys try chatting up a girl and somewhere along the line stop talking and just look at her lustfully, she would feel the sexual tension and giggle, and sometimes moan unconsciously...tested and trusted. Watch out for her eyes dilating, biting of lips and the most common sign I noticed infield was her stroking back of her ear lobe or neck or running her hands down on her bare chest to her cleavage.
Don't miss the signs when you miss her vibes

Game Boy! Sega or Nitendo? Lol

But we ain't on bout gaming here .... Game ends, gamers get tired n just wano come back down to reality . back to been nice n needy.... Edgy n nerdy.

These r drills that shapes behavioural partterns. They are meant to be part and parcel of life. It is a way of life of the super kul dude.

That said, whatz ur story? Spoil counts

Tell us one. From meeting to mating . we wano learn

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Godtaye: 11:19am On Jul 30, 2016
Can we chat on whatsapp boss
Ain't gay
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:24am On Jul 30, 2016
This is from Blessogr

Ish is greeting more challenging!
I can easily spot argumented b00bs but this is bo0bs on b00bs ! Arrrh!
We'd still get round this grin

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 11:53am On Jul 30, 2016
---Chatting up a girl on a chat site---

ME: Your profile pic is too cute for my liking, change it jhur
SHE: Lolx..funny u, wud luv to kno u mor
ME: Hahaha no way. You can't handle me.
GIRL: Hmmm...'cnt handle U'... R u a typical flirt:|
ME: Flirt? Oh common! Like I don't have better things to do with my time other than go chasing after all these tiny gurls that don't even know how to wash their panties? grin
SHE: Hmm..na U kno,,,,cos guyz ov nowadayz z................... ..
Xorry i sounded harsh n come up wid hard lines
ME: Wats wrong wit guys of nowadays? They steal your "cookie" without giving you pleasure? cheesy You've been meeting the wrong guys.

----- She's yet to reply -----

HARDDON i salute you. Thanks for the drills.

8 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
DavidTheGeek:
---Chatting up a girl on a chat site---

ME: Your profile pic is too cute for my liking, change it jhur
SHE: Lolx..funny u, wud luv to kno u mor
ME: Hahaha no way. You can't handle me.
GIRL: Hmmm...'cnt handle U'... R u a typical flirt:|
ME: Flirt? Oh common! Like I don't have better things to do with my time other than go chasing after all these tiny gurls that don't even know how to wash their panties? grin
SHE: Hmm..na U kno,,,,cos guyz ov nowadayz z................... ..
Xorry i sounded harsh n come up wid hard lines
ME: Wats wrong wit guys of nowadays? They steal your "cookie" without giving you pleasure? cheesy You've been meeting the wrong guys.

----- She's yet to reply -----

HARDDON i salute you. Thanks for the drills.

Wow! Classic flow on Da Roll! Wow!

And when she replies, calculate how many minutes she spent b4 replyjng, multiply by 2 .

Chill for that total mins b4 u reply!
Make sure she knows u read her rply but just ignored her too! #ouch!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
HARDDON:

Wow! Classic flow on Da Roll! Wow!

And when she replies, calculate how many minutes she spent b4 replyjng, multiply by 2 .

Chill for that total mins b4 u reply!
Make sure she knows u read her rply but just ignored her too! #ouch!

Nice very nice!

Now u have to blend in er0tic provoking tots as u go on , then after a while, invite her along for a swim or some quick chops! Never let ur chat run stale..... And here is a tool i use alot......
While chatting, without warning, just dail her line! She wud not only be so surprised, she wud be excited !
Gurls know that chats r cheap....n they value calls more!

When she picks,

You: I can't bliv u lefts me hanging , waiting for a reply while u r here answering another guy's call! grin
She wud laugh. Den drop d call b4 she even says anytin !
And on ur chat platform type: did u just ansa a call? Whaspps just told me so! grin
$ee? Unpredictable , fun, quick witted n a big boss with some blue balls! cheesy

How wud a guy roll like this and a gurl keep him waiting for a reply all day? Or ansa him with monisylable ?
Its not possible!

Cos she knows u a source of joy n inspiration.u take her blue n gloom away n pelt her with the pebbles of the pleasures of life in an awkward , enchanting way!

This is why I blame guys that gurls ignore!

U know the drill!

And u know how we roll!

Nice ! But as u know, I hate nice guys! tongue cheesy

I wano be boss alone grin cheesy
Selfishness is my middle name

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
Lets say u were trekking to her place for the first time n she doesnt know if u got a ride or not

( but as a rule of thumb, I rarely visit my ladies! Cos I might just run into one of her friends that have tasted me @ her place) !

And she ask:

Her: are you driving down?

You : no I'm flying down! Cars r too cheap. Hope u have a landing pod behind your house. If not, be ready to climb d ladder I'd drop down from d skies.

Lets say u r driving down and she ask that same question:

Tell her that you are trekking down! That cars r too cheap n unrelible that u prefer ur expensive n reliable legs for now until beta cars r invented! cool

U wudnt imagine the surprise look on her face when u pull in ur bimmer ! She was expecting u trekking down.

Alight n after hugging her, say: I borrowed d ride oh, I tot ur roads where leg friendly but noticed late, had to call my friend to bringing it for me.
She knows beta!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 12:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
HARDDON:

Nice very nice!

Now u have to blend in er0tic provoking tots as u go on , then after a while, invite her along for a swim or some quick chops! U know the drill!

And u know how we roll!

Nice ! But as u know, I hate nice guys! tongue cheesy

I wano be boss alone grin cheesy
Selfishness is my middle name

cheesy Well done

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
DavidTheGeek:

cheesy Well done

Well done?

Is that a name of a place animal or thing? tongue
cheesy

Crack her ribs off if u have to. But don't take the tension away!

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2016
B00bs of Lyf

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LifegoesonE: 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
HARDDON:

Kindly summarize what happened earlier on n why I said Should ignore her

See, problem is like this, I have this girl, we been dating for like 8 months now but most time she doesn't call me doo my own worry is dat if she miss my call most time she don't call back.
There was a time she was busying my calls I had to give a break on calling until I met her, she gave her excuse which I told her was not a good reason, I like the babe doo but she doesn't reciprocate not that am asking for extra attention, I called her two times in day like that she didn't pick either called back, called again on her own birthday twice stil could not pick. After two day she replied on whatsapp (thank u dear) didn't reply back doo, even on whatsapp now she haven't reply my me,
For like 2 weeks now I haven't called her cos I decided until she call me first, but am tempted to call her, TELL ME WHAT TO DO.

She haven't called though sending greeting on whatsapp but haven't replied yet cos waiting for your idea
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by womanlover: 1:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
monkey they use alternate they ask questions
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LifegoesonE: 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
HARDDON:

4) money blew ma minds off .... And we might come to ur chapter ..... Some times

5) yea,a gurl that was asking ME out, deleted ur number so she can have me all to her self! N since u didn't call. Oh well

Ur on point.

Like Dat no. 5

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
LifegoesonE:

See, problem is like this, I have this girl, we been dating for like 8 months now but most time she doesn't call me doo my own worry is dat if she miss my call most time she don't call back.
There was a time she was busying my calls I had to give a break on calling until I met her, she gave her excuse which I told her was not a good reason, I like the babe doo but she doesn't reciprocate not that am asking for extra attention, I called her two times in day like that she didn't pick either called back, called again on her own birthday twice stil could not pick. After two day she replied on whatsapp (thank u dear) didn't reply back doo, even on whatsapp now she haven't reply my me,
For like 2 weeks now I haven't called her cos I decided until she call me first, but am tempted to call her, TELL ME WHAT TO DO.

She haven't called though sending greeting on whatsapp but haven't replied yet cos waiting for your idea

I did ansa this long time ago!

Kindly go tru d thread n read it up.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 8:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
NLjona:

lol...I usually tell them.. "you made me forget you naw".. and they will be like "what did I do?"... bam!!!.. rappor don start!!

ill kill it with.. "why won't I 4gt u wen the last time we met u nearly raped me.. u were jst using ur eyes to browse through my internet.. you think m that cheap?"

or you can answer with.. ' you're forming toosh Na.. me too ill form toosh for you.. you think m that cheap?..you know there is sumtin u did sha.."

she ll be like.. "what did I do".. Rappor created!!!.. spinning mode activated!!
chai!!! Boss balls feeling you like ....... grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
NLjona:

omen that what wat my ex used on me when i was still a nice guy.. at the heat of the romance and kissing and evrything.. she just stopped and started leaving... if you see the way i begged her asif she hold my destiny ehh.. followed her to taxi .. even enter the taxi join.. she came down and i followed her.. (laughing at myself).. when i finally let her go.. that was the last time i ever saw her..chai.. its true that this game just comes to girls naturally..

that was when i searched and searched for what i did wrong.. and from google search upon search.. i gradually started learning the act and spoting my mistakes... then i swore to become a player and never love until its time to marry..

and boss.. i took what she did and i use it on a girl and it worked like magic.. i use it whenever i want to turn the table to them maybe after a fight or when she bleeps up.. anyways.. youve said it all...practice makes perfect I suppose.. obiomon come and hear oo !!
my eyes don hear everything o!!! cheesy me even still de laugh weti you do sef! You con de run follow am chaicheesy.... You go be like ..'Babe pls just the tip, I won't smash to hard' lmao!! Thank God for you sha

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:31pm On Jul 30, 2016
Guys, Guys, don't ever ask for nudes from ladies! Its a huge turn off! Regular guys do that .

If u want her Nudes, just wait till after blowing her brains out , she wud become so loyal that she wud not only let u snap her nudes but wud even oblige ur making videos of ur getting down sessions ......!

Gurls Luv this not matter how they try to form.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by romme2u: 7:46am On Jul 31, 2016
what a great thread. undecided undecided

no thanks for spilling the beans and making our lifestyle harder to maintain
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SexyRat: 10:08am On Jul 31, 2016
HARDDON:

As a rule of thumb, tease a lady with kiss tot , never kiss straight even if she comes @ u. And always be the first to break away.
Ur aim is to tune her up, give her a lil, n take it back, relax, give her again n pull out.... Oh if u apply this well, u literally just drive her nuts! And she wudnt mind grabbing ur head and forcing the kiss out when she can't take it again! grin

I like it the fact u didn't let her kiss u again! If u had let her, she wud have started controlling u subtliy.

Grow ur Balls so Huge u r unattainable n if ever she is so favoured n u let her a lil peep @ jrod, she wud go home happy. cheesy

Tell her the kinda gurl friendS u have r not the conventional ones!
I should warn u here: don't become a dock now! Cos this kinda talk can make u lose all u have laboured for all these while n u drive her away! I can already see signs of that with u! "Come to d house so u talk about it?" Gee? What dah wack line is that? U just told her u got a gurl unknowingly. She knows already. U took d fun away.
Instead of that, u should have said : come, I wano show u something but if u ain't here in an hour, u miss it! " see? Build curiosity . Stay on this track.

Make fun of her even while making luv to her! grin.

"Babe, this ur moan is special oooo, damn u must be njoyjng ur self! Touch me jor, let me feel it too " Lol!

U don't need advise, u doing well...more practice, meet other ladies, catch fun

. Just don't lose it, stick to the plan ..... Be daring, send less, funny sassy .... The thread is full of sassy funny line .
Read them n develop urs.

Baba Hardon.

Is settled, I don blow her within the space of 5 days I met her . She is so into me . She spent the nite in my place on Friday and we had a very good sex.Mehn, it was the best I have ever had.

Right now, she is telling everyone about me. And she has even told her brother and want me to meet him. baba, u tight

Pls recommend some books for me to aid my witty conversation. Sometimes when I try to be funny some of the babes take it as insult. I need to polish my conversation

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
romme2u:
what a great thread. undecided undecided

no thanks for spilling the beans and making our lifestyle harder to maintain

Huh? cheesy

Mehn, how can one continue to stomach royal guys been robbed on d dust of humiliation by these tiny breeds called gurls?

They lose money, honour, time n most importantly, Balls!

my daily drive is: moulding minds n empowering lives globally.

And as u know, it is not the number of years u thread d earth but d lives u impacted positively while u here.

Our lives aint made difficult by helping others, rather it is enhanced! cheesy

Kindly tell us ur tale..... We'd Luv to learn from u too

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
SexyRat:

Baba Hardon.

Is settled, I don blow her within the space of 5 days I met her . She is so into me . She spent the nite in my place on Friday and we had a very good sex.Mehn, it was the best I have ever had.

Right now, she is telling everyone about me. And she has even told her brother and want me to meet him. baba, u tight

Pls recommend some books for me to aid my witty conversation. Sometimes when I try to be funny some of the babes take it as insult. I need to polish my conversation

Dude, dude! U sounding like u won some laurels! Itz just some pvssy.
N as much as I wud hv luved to roll on hay wit u about ur record breaking(5days from meeting to mating), I'm not d least impressed.

I'm unimpressed with ur tone ( like a warrior counquering a country) like she finally did u d huge favour!

I'm unimpressed with how u r already letting her run d rule n now she wants to drag u to meet her brother!
Do things cos u want to not cos they want to!
Like da heck?

We have sounded it a couple of times here that after getting down with a guy, ladies just assume u guys have started dating ......
So I ask u this question: what do u really want from her?

1) FFB? ( friends for benefits?)
2) LTC( long term commitment - marriage?)
3) CS(casual sex with no strings?)
4) ATL( as time leads , leaving for d moment?)

Or just what?
Reflect on this n d ansa u come up with, shld direct ur ways here on.

But I should warn: the way u'r already going about it, u wud soon lose ur Balls to her n soon u'd become boring to her n dis bond wud die a natural death.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by proeast(m): 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
@Harddon, I've been a silent admirer of ur prowess when it comes to female psycology & I must say that you are awesome! Pls I need your help. I just discovered dat i've been so nice or even stupid to women expecialy my ex to d extent of being a wussbag, appologies to u. I spent on my ex & was so nice to her yet she called me stingy & crushed my ego while i was so needy! Since we parted ways, she has been showing signs of remorse & i'm afraid she will soon come to beg me. I stil hav feel'ns for her but i regret ever being a wusbag & want to be a classic alpha male so dat when she comes to beg, i'll be able to control tins. already, i'm practising some of ur advice here on 3 new ladies i've been flirting with & its fun. one said she doesnt understand my guts & i've come to understand dat she is becoming afraid of my unpredictable & controlin nature! Pls advice me on what to do about my ex. Thanks a million fold for saving me both money, time & stress through ur drills!

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by akpos4uall(m): 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
SexyRat:

I called her now, and she is asking me if I have a girlfriend. I told her to come over to the house so we talk about it. Though I have a babe, but we ain't serious. I want to date her. What do I tell her.
And pls, give me vibes way I go take they turn her head upside down

Thanks

Here lies your answer.

HARDDON:

Now to your Question:

IF A LADY EVER ASK U ONE OF THESE THEIR CLASSIC , NERVE WRACKLING QUESTIONS, THESE R THE RESPONSES

CLASSIC QUESTION:

1) Do you have a gurl friend?
2) What do you want from me?
3) What I'm a to you?
4) Are you a player/heard u r a player, my mind tells me you r a player
5) What about your gurl Friend? ( they ask these when u tryina take things physical
6) Where is this r/ship leading us?
7) Can you pay my bills?
cool DO you have a ride?
9) what do u think about waiting till marriage b4 sex?

And a host of others that just makes ur mouth dry if u ain't prepared

HARDDON:

lets unravel the riddle

1) DO YOU HAVE A GURL

POSSIBLE RESPONSES:

1) if she ask this while u guys r hanging out physically, make a surprise face with a queer smile , if it is tru chat, use the surprise emoticon followed by a crooked smile.... And say:

How can u ask a tall , dark n handsome guy with broad shoulders n abs if he has a gurl?
I don't have a gurl, I have gurls! One for each day of the week....

If she ask : so what r u doing with her? Reply her with : well, my Saturday just became vacant because Saturday Boo travelled out for her masters! Told her already I don't do longDistR/ship n parted ways with her so I don't go cheating on her while she is gone.
We r currently taking application to fill that void. grin

2) or say; I'm I not too hawt not to have a gurl? Then proceed and show her ur puffed muscle , stand up n pretend u wano pull up ur top so she can check out ur abs .... By the time she is laughing so hard, she wud forget

3) or say, You have been trying to have one but they r all too interested in sex @ first sight! And u just stop taking their calls thereafter, hope u wudnt be like them? grin cheesy

4) or say : No, I am a virgin, I don't want anybody that wud come and take my virginity without my conscent !

5) Or make funny faces n say..... My heart is too big for one gurl to carry! You wano kill her?

6) or simply say yes and start Describing her.... Yes i mean start describing the she that just asked the question now! grin

Like; she got tiny eyes, small mouth, big nose, wears cup size 38a bra(this must be a fact! U must learn all bra sizes out there! ) yea i know its kinda small but i manage it, she can be a pain in the as3 sometimes but what can I do.. She always thinks I'm cheating on her cos I'm so handsome ......

These are some of the lines I personally use n still use!
I used that number one yesterday, now we r talking dirty, we r meeting next week Friday n guess what? tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
HARDDON:

Dude, dude! U sounding like u won some laurels! Itz just some pvssy.
N as much as I wud hv luved to roll on hay wit u about ur record breaking(5days from meeting to mating), I'm not d least impressed.

I'm unimpressed with ur tone ( like a warrior counquering a country) like she finally did u d huge favour!

I'm unimpressed with how u r already letting her run d rule n now she wants to drag u to meet her brother!
Do things cos u want to not cos they want to!
Like da heck?

We have sounded it a couple of times here that after getting down with a guy, ladies just assume u guys have started dating ......
So I ask u this question: what do u really want from her?

1) FFB? ( friends for benefits?)
2) LTC( long term commitment - marriage?)
3) CS(casual sex with no strings?)
4) ATL( as time leads , leaving for d moment?)

Or just what?
Reflect on this n d ansa u come up with, shld direct ur ways here on.

But I should warn: the way u'r already going about it, u wud soon lose ur Balls to her n soon u'd become boring to her n dis bond wud die a natural death.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
Why can't I update?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by CashNaira96: 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
HARDDON:

Harddon please i need drills on keeping a convo going.. Therz dz girl am chatting with on fb using your drills, and shes responding well, av just hit a wall and dnt knw wat 2 chat bout next... How do i tease her, Wanna collect her num cos we've been chatn 4 like 3 days now
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by proeast(m): 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2016
[quote author=proeast post=48063689]@Harddon, I've been a silent admirer of ur prowess when it comes to female psycology & I must say that you are awesome! Pls I need your help. I just discovered dat i've been so nice or even stupid to women expecialy my ex to d extent of being a wussbag, appologies to u. I spent on my ex & was so nice to her yet she called me stingy & crushed my ego while i was so needy! Since we parted ways, she has been showing signs of remorse & i'm afraid she will soon come to beg me. I stil hav feel'ns for her but i regret ever being a wusbag & want to be a classic alpha male so dat when she comes to beg, i'll be able to control tins. already, i'm practising some of ur advice here on 3 new ladies i've been flirting with & its fun. one said she doesnt understand my guts & i've come to understand dat she is becoming afraid of my unpredictable & controlin nature! Pls advice me on what to do about my ex. Thanks a million fold for saving me both money, time & stress through ur drills! [/qu
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by proeast(m): 10:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
HARDDON:

Huh? cheesy

Mehn, how can one continue to stomach royal guys been robbed on d dust of humiliation by these tiny breeds called gurls?

They lose money, honour, time n most importantly, Balls!

my daily drive is: moulding minds n empowering lives globally.

And as u know, it is not the number of years u thread d earth but d lives u impacted positively while u here.

Our lives saint made difficult by helping others, rather it is enhanced! cheesy

Kindly tell us ur tale..... We'd Luv to learn from u too
Pls Harddon the grand master, i'm still waiting 4 ur assistance!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.