Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku (97722 Views)

Supreme Court Ruling: Wike Vs Peterside: Why The Opposition Should Be Worried / Wike's Victory Vs Dakuku's Loss ( Photos) / Breaking News: Wike Vs Dakuku : Supreme Court Shifts Hearing To Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by kcmichael: 2:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
Rivers Tribunal
@RiversTribunal
2m
He said yes, but he refused reading doc tendered 2 them even an@inecnigeriacommissioner refused to read a doc from his employers- Olujimi
View details·
Rivers Tribunal
@RiversTribunal
3m
They were tutored, One of them was a pastor, I asked him if he reads his bible...#RiversSupreme
View details·
Rivers Tribunal
@RiversTribunal
4m
They never read anything giving to them by petitioner to read, saying they can't read or they were blind - Olujimi#RiversSupreme
View details·
Rivers Tribunal
@RiversTribunal
5m
The witnesses of the 1st respondent who was sponsored was unbelievable - Olujimi
#RiversSupreme
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by otokx(m): 2:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
Even as a layman the arguments of the APC lawyer is looking so convincing. How can Adults say they cannot read?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by ahaika23: 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
As a lawyer your try to be convincing. That is what you are paid to do!
otokx:
Even as a layman the arguments of the APC lawyer is looking so convincing. How can Adults say they cannot read?
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Kyase(m): 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
otokx:
And one of them is a pastor angry grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Davvymavvy(f): 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
Abeg, which SAN dey support Wike? Olanipekun or Olujimi? #no yab me abeg

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by ahaika23: 2:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
kcmichael:
Rivers Tribunal
@RiversTribunal
2m
He said yes, but he refused reading doc tendered 2 them even an@inecnigeriacommissioner refused to read[b] a doc [/b]from his employers- Olujimi
View details·
Rivers Tribunal
@RiversTribunal
3m
They were tutored, One of them was a pastor, I asked him if he reads his bible...#RiversSupreme
View details·
Rivers Tribunal
@RiversTribunal
4m
They never read anything giving to them by petitioner to read, saying they can't read or they were blind - Olujimi#RiversSupreme
View details·
Rivers Tribunal
@RiversTribunal
5m
The witnesses of the 1st respondent who was sponsored was unbelievable - Olujimi
#RiversSupreme
Basing your judgments on a document and not the constitution and electoral act is so unheard of.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by kcmichael: 2:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
Davvymavvy:
Abeg, which SAN dey support Wike? Olanipekun or Olujimi? #no yab me abeg

Olanipekun

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by kcmichael: 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
ahaika23:
Basing your judgments on a document and not the constitution and electoral act is so unheard of.

The documents were inec documents,they suddenly develop blindness because they will indict themseves.is the electoral law or constitution not a document

5 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by kcmichael: 2:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
Court on BREAK
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
Following
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by HopeAtHand: 2:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
Wike don win..confirmed by me Hopeathand. embarassed
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by dustmalik: 2:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
I don't think the judgement will be delivered today, or will it?
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by AdeniyiA(m): 2:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
dustmalik:
are you travelling?
maybe afraid?
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Kyase(m): 3:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
AdeniyiA:

are you travelling?
maybe afraid?
Lol,
Na wetin e tell you be that?
Wike supporters dey fear
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Kyase(m): 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Wike the spirit of that nine months strike I go must hunt you today.
Dey should even barred him from contesting sef
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by ahaika23: 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
It's a memo from INEC guy. Tell me which is superior, a letter from a senior staff of an organization or the code of conduct of the organization.
kcmichael:

The documents were inec documents,they suddenly develop blindness because they will indict themseves.is the electoral law or constitution not a document
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by dustmalik: 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
AdeniyiA:

are you travelling?
maybe afraid?
Just curious
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by ifyalways(f): 3:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
suspense everywhere.
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by AtlanticBreeze: 3:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
I believe Wike is supposed to win this judgement but with the shameful judgement from the court of appeal, I wait to see if the supreme court is truly independent in this admin

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Justiyke4u: 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
What kind of update is this
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by dustmalik: 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
ahaika23:
It's a memo from INEC guy. Tell me which is superior, a letter from a senior staff of an organization or the code of conduct of the organization.
Elections are conducted using Electoral act and the Constitution as a guideline. The election itself is documented. Suddenly, you want those documents thrown away because they don't suit you or help your case? What are you going on about?

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by bakila: 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
dustmalik:
It appears this is a hearing. It is very unlikely that a judgement may be delivered today.
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
@HopeAtHand how market?

Wike is set to win

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by AtlanticBreeze: 3:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
I'm hearing wike won?
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
HopeAtHand:
Wike don win..confirmed by me Hopeathand. embarassed
Prepare to be my Deputy guy when e enter riverine time
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Kyase(m): 3:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
I'm hearing wike won?
From who
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by phantom(m): 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
Wike has won.....can anyone confirm??
Some peeps for my area,rumodomaya jus dey rejoice.
If this is true,then I pity Rivers State.
Expect the rubbish happening at ahoada to spread like harmattan fire...lol

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by sluvy4tune(m): 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
#IstandWithDakuku

The Betterside From Waterside
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by Jessewizy(m): 3:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
phantom:
Oga stop saying nonsense! Wike is not responsible For the unrest in Ahoada right now. Soon it'll end

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by otokx(m): 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
phantom:

the court is on break last we heard so how come this news?
Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by wordbank(m): 3:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
No update from any radio station
Please someone should update us quickly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku by AtlanticBreeze: 3:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
phantom:
imo boy, face your imo state and leave rivers matter alone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

#LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) / Bayelsa Rerun: Governorship Election Results - LIVE UPDATES / Sani Abacha was honest & one of Nigeria's best ever leaders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.