Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs (96859 Views)

Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Smellymouth: 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
ggrin:
ur mouth, abeg close am cry
cheesy

Yawns!!!!!
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Smellymouth: 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
shocked shocked
goldbim:
lol...dream on brother!!all the women in my family u saw in your sleep lastnyt bah??lemme oo.funny guy.
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by molotov1: 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
goldbim:
firstly, my name is not BIMBO. Ooooooooooooo.secondly, I have jst ONE MONIKER on NL..so,get your facts right,sir..brother molotov1,if you feel you are good @knowing ppl's real names then FBI'l aprc8 your services more.not an innocent citizen expressing herself online..GOODDAY..

OK ma ! Lmao !

1 Like

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by ggrin(f): 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
Smellymouth:
cheesy
Yawns!!!!!
shocked*faints* sad
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Smellymouth: 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
ggrin:
shocked*faints* sad

cheesy kisses cheesy *
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by missyQween(f): 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
Bishops10:

Hahaha.....

Every priesthood was a hit back to back,right from Evangelist,pastor,Reverend,Bishop to archbishop yet I still commit crime
Iyalaya missyQween?
Juju priest ti take over

grin

Hahahaha....Let me cast holy ghost fire to remove the crime
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by ggrin(f): 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

cheesy kisses cheesy *
angry
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Smellymouth: 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2016

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by goldbim(f): 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
Smellymouth:
shocked shocked
YOU AGAIN.!lol.hope you brushed you teeth today?*tongue out*..lol.
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by ggrin(f): 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Smellymouth: 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
goldbim:
YOU AGAIN.!lol.hope you brushed you teeth today?*tongue out*..lol.
grin I don't have toothbrush cheesy
Am still waiting for d Pishures grin
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by goldbim(f): 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin I don't have toothbrush cheesy
Am still waiting for d Pishures grin
lol,you want pictures,ryt?close your eyes hard and imagine yourself carrying heavy bags of cements in baloon form on your chest!viola.thats the pix jor.smelly mouth,lemme jor..bye bye.lol
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Smellymouth: 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
ggrin:
angrygringrintongue

U dey shine teeth abi? cheesy
U don't know know my smellymouth is contagious? cheesy
Kisses her more kiss kiss kiss
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Smellymouth: 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
goldbim:
lol,you want pictures,ryt?close your eyes hard and imagine yourself carrying heavy bags of cements in baloon form on your chest!viola.thats the pix jor.smelly mouth,lemme jor..bye bye.lol

sad cool shocked sad

Faints ###
Goldbim haff murdered me ooo// someone pls call 911 grin

On a serious note, I ain't asking abt picx of d borbi oo cheesy
Just wana c ur picx.. dazzall wink
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by ggrin(f): 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

U dey shine teeth abi? cheesy U don't know know my smellymouth is contagious? cheesy
sad
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Smellymouth: 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
ggrin:
sad

Cheer up, it's just a kiss cheesy
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Bishops10(m): 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
missyQween:

Hahahaha....Let me cast holy ghost fire to remove the crime
shocked You be priestess too?
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by goldbim(f): 4:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
[quote author=Smellymouth post=42438807]

sad cool shocked sad

Faints ###
Goldbim haff murdered me ooo// someone pls call 911 grin

On a serious note, I ain't asking abt picx of d borbi oo cheesy
Just wana c ur picx.. dazzall wink[/quote)awww,i'm a quiet ugly girl that's why I'm scared of uploading my pix on NL.my daddy'l beat me #sobs#.this play play yaff do before we over derail the thread..lol.byeeeeeeee!tk kia.
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by ggrin(f): 4:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Cheer up, it's just a kiss cheesy
u be gay?
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Smellymouth: 5:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
[quote author=goldbim post=42439093][/quote]

I ain't going anywhere jare.. cheesy
Let ya daddy come and beat both of us grin
Did I tell u i have a huge crush on ugly girls?? grin

1 Like

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Smellymouth: 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
ggrin:
u be gay?

Huh?? Make lassa rat bite ur hand when u take dey type since grin

U be transgender
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Smellymouth: 5:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
[quote author=goldbim post=42439093][/quote]

Am still waiting oo grin
Pm ain't a bad idea wink
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by ggrin(f): 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Huh?? Make lassa rat bite ur hand when u take dey type since grin
U be transgender
call me catlyn jennerembarassed
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Smellymouth: 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
ggrin:
call me catlyn jennerembarassed

grin such evils
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by ggrin(f): 5:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin such evils
u crushing on ggrin? shocked
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Smellymouth: 5:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
ggrin:
u crushing on ggrin? shocked

I nor be transgender oo cheesy
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by ggrin(f): 5:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

I nor be transgender oo cheesy
no dy (cheesy grin smiley tongue kiss shocked) gimmeangry
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Smellymouth: 5:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
ggrin:
no dy (cheesy grin smiley tongue kiss shocked) gimmeangry

Se.un, rape oooo shocked
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by ggrin(f): 5:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Se.un, rape oooo shocked
silifadami go rape u angrylipsrsealed
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by missyQween(f): 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
Bishops10:

Yes....But free of crime....pure priestess
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by missyQween(f): 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
Bishops10:

Yes....But free of crime....pure priestess
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
Lordprez:

by minimum... do you mean those nonexistent odara looking things some refer to as brĂȘasts... if so, then you'd have to delete the part of your post that says "I've got taste"undecided
Looolz.... The last sentence got me laughing hard

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One / Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) / Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.