Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,936 members, 7,814,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs (96849 Views)

Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Bishops10(m): 7:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
missyQween:

Yes....But free of crime....pure priestess
Hahahahaha.....I want to be free of crime, what do I do?
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by missyQween(f): 8:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
Bishops10:

Hahahahaha.....I want to be free of crime, what do I do?

Lol....buy 2pack of candles,2jerrycans of water,1 native sponge.... If all these are ready tell me...I will tell u the next step
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Smellymouth: 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
ggrin:
silifadami go rape u angrylipsrsealed

Obontami go rape u grin
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by elomepee: 9:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nairelanders, una go kill person one day. Lol
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by ggrin(f): 10:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Obontami go rape u grin
angry
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Bishops10(m): 11:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
missyQween:

Lol....buy 2pack of candles,2jerrycans of water,1 native sponge.... If all these are ready tell me...I will tell u the next step
They are ready....... let it be what am thinking oo grin
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by lawlahbammy(f): 5:56am On Jan 30, 2016
goldbim:
Op.u forgot to write that we cherish every opportunity to be alone and indoor so as to set them FREE especially sunny days!That NO.14 tho......!wearing an off shoulder top becomes impossible cos of those marks..funny enough,nothing can clear them off!!its well,sha.the lord is our strength...lol!!.
I can relate lolzz... No 14 is so verrrrry True. I keep off any shoulder revealing clothes because of it.
But still on still we rock!

1 Like

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by goldbim(f): 7:17am On Jan 30, 2016
lawlahbammy:

I can relate lolzz... No 14 is so verrrrry True. I keep off any shoulder revealing clothes because of it.
lol,yes we do!!this image u attached just said it alll!!!!!lmao..we cnt kill ourselves nah..
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by missyQween(f): 8:48am On Jan 30, 2016
Bishops10:
They are ready....... let it be what am thinking oo grin

What re u thinking cry
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by lawlahbammy(f): 11:06am On Jan 30, 2016
goldbim:
lol,yes we do!!this image u attached just said it alll!!!!!lmao..we cnt kill ourselves nah..

Na Na! we can't kill ourselves ooo.

1 Like

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Bishops10(m): 11:42am On Jan 30, 2016
missyQween:

What re u thinking cry
Thinking you will perform the ritual perfectly grin
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by missyQween(f): 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
[quote author=Bishops10 post=42460278]
Thinking you will perform the ritual perfectly grin[/quote

Yes....By lighting the candle in your hand and sponging you well....I forgot to add cane....I go flog u wella
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by missyQween(f): 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
[quote author=Bishops10 post=42460278]
Thinking you will perform the ritual perfectly grin[/quote

Yes....By lighting the candle in your hand and sponging you well....I forgot to add cane....I go flog u wella to remove the demons of crimes
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by dokunbam(m): 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
tonygee88:
All boobs are soft? 4get ooo... Some hard like carton oooo

what! I guess you have seen them all.
I have never seen boobs as hard as cartoon. hard booby? I can imagine that
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Bishops10(m): 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
[quote author=missyQween post=42461228][/quote] My God shocked Are you a militant? Comot Candle and cane and leave the other one grin
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Bishops10(m): 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
[quote author=missyQween post=42461228][/quote] My God shocked Are you a militant? Comot Candle and cane and leave the other one grin
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by tonygee88(m): 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
dokunbam:

what!
I guess you have seen them all.

I have never seen boobs as hard as cartoon.
hard booby? I can imagine that
grin
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by tonygee88(m): 4:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
lawlahbammy:

grin
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by missyQween(f): 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
Bishops10:

My God shocked Are you a militant?
Comot Candle and cane and leave the other one grin

It seems like u don't me to deliver you wink
Bishops10:

It seems like u don't me to deliver you
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by missyQween(f): 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
Bishops10:

Seems like u re not ready for the deliverance.... the cane is for whipping out the demons for crimes grin
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Bishops10(m): 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
missyQween:

Seems like u re not ready for the deliverance.... the cane is for whipping out the demons for crimes grin

Hahaha.....abeg find another method oo....Am allergic to caneundecided
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by missyQween(f): 9:16am On Jan 31, 2016
Bishops10:

Hahaha.....abeg find another method oo....Am allergic to caneundecided
hahahaha... that's the last method
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Bishops10(m): 10:11am On Jan 31, 2016
missyQween:

hahaha.....you think say I be itubor abi?
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Bishops10(m): 10:13am On Jan 31, 2016
missyQween:

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Bishops10(m): 10:17am On Jan 31, 2016
missyQween:

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by mcold10: 10:44am On Jan 31, 2016
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by missyQween(f): 12:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
Bishops10:

Lol
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by missyQween(f): 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
Bishops10:

Lol... Wetin be itubor so that I can add more method
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Bishops10(m): 3:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
missyQween:

Lol....one comedy like that. Bae,can we chat on whatsapp? undecided
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Bishops10(m): 3:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
missyQween:

Lol....one comedy like that. Bae,can we chat on whatsapp? undecided
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
ayanfemy:
* can't wear bikini at the beach
* u don't see your bra to buy in regular markets
* restricted to few bra colors
* can't see sexy night gowns to buy and wear.
* getting shirts that will size is a bit hard!
Having water melons has more advantages than having fried egg!!

Having water melon does not have more advantage than having fried egg

You must be bigger than an E

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Bishops10(m): 8:16am On Feb 01, 2016
missyQween:

Lol....Its a comedy How can I send a Pm on NL?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height / Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One / Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.