Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs (96843 Views)

Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by doyinisaac(m): 6:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
Pwettyella:

We sure rock
cowbell our milk
grin I love what I am seeing...
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Pwettyella(f): 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
doyinisaac:
cowbell our milk grin I love what I am seeing...
Keep seeing
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by jaz(m): 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
Na wa oo. So all this dey happen yet...
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by jaz(m): 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
I see say God bless your ministry. May it never fall.
Pwettyella:

Keep seeing
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by doyinisaac(m): 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
Pwettyella:
Keep seeing
No I do not want my eyes to commit sin...grin
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Naomite(f): 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
mtcheeew:
about the compliment, you are welcome. and the dream stuff..huh!
baby ma shey bayen na..shey o dami mor nigboro ni?
ti o ba bami lor..o tun fi ese rin mor..koda ko fe wor ile iwe awon esho ma gbe e lor ni.omo Oba ni emi n shey.
Gosh! Seriously I cant read a tin u wrote here. Of course I am a yoruba gal, but I can't read in yoruba language. Can u plss interpret? grin
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by BABANGBALI: 6:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
Aminat508:
cry cry I want it big
move closer to me and i will make it bigger than vickyrotex own
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by mtcheeew: 6:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
Naomite:

Gosh! Seriously I cant read a tin u wrote here. Of course I am a yoruba gal, but I can't read in yoruba language. Can u plss interpret? grin
like seriously? which kind Yoruba girl u be? lol well sure I can interpret.. add me up ,will do it there.
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Aminat508(f): 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
BABANGBALI:
funjosh should I? I want big b**b cry
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Pwettyella(f): 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
jaz:
I see say God bless your ministry. May it never fall.
Amen oo
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Pwettyella(f): 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
doyinisaac:
No I do not want my eyes to commit sin...grin
Ok o
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by VickyRotex(f): 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
BABANGBALI:

You dey alright so? angry angry
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
Aminat508:

Aminat ooo, u like big b**bs too thought you had all you need
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by pbs4real(m): 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
Aminat508:
c'mon u re okay wit wat u gat,it musnt neccessarily be like that of cossy.
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Naomite(f): 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
mtcheeew:
like seriously? which kind Yoruba girl u be? lol well sure I can interpret.. add me up 58C3F19B/07035538626 (whatsap),will do it here.
Gatcha I can see where u going with dis. Nevermind about d interpretation anymore, I'll ask a friend instead.

#verygudbadguy
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by mtcheeew: 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
Naomite:

Gatcha I can see where u going with dis. Nevermind about d interpretation anymore, I'll ask a friend instead.

#verygudbadguy
hahaha..common ain't going nowhere with it..ur mind sef..chai! its only interpretation I promise, and if any oda things comes up with it,I promise to delete myself by myself on your contact...deal?
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by BABANGBALI: 7:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
VickyRotex:

You dey alright so? angry angry
jealousy,you don dey jealous amina508 as i no look your side or even ask of your address or phone number tongue tongue
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by VickyRotex(f): 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
BABANGBALI:
jealousy,you don dey jealous amina508 as i no look your side or even ask of your address or phone number tongue tongue

lmaoooo! Werey e oni logo rara
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
SO TRUE!!! Op you know the struggle, The good Lord is our strength.
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Jossibest(m): 7:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
I d luv any woman dat hv big or larg breast
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by geni340(f): 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:
whaat! is dat boobs? gal u gather oo even ur friend behind is amazedgrin
lool
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by geni340(f): 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
Omoluabi16:
damn! I could use those your mounds as a staircase..You look fab though.
staircase #running away
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by pbs4real(m): 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
geni340:

staircase #running away
runs after her. . . .i must knw if that i saw is realcheesy
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Aminat508(f): 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
pbs4real:
c'mon u re okay wit wat u gat,it musnt neccessarily be like that of cossy.
Lolz u dey mind me and Dat BABANGBALI grin
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Omoluabi16(m): 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
geni340:

staircase #running away
*drags her back by the ears* .Can't you see how high they are? grin
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Naomite(f): 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
mtcheeew:
hahaha..common ain't going nowhere with it..ur mind sef..chai! its only interpretation I promise, and if any oda things comes up with it,I promise to delete myself by myself on your contact...deal?
Lmao! Lemme consult my oracle 1st...........................................»»
Still waiting 4 an answer grin
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by missyQween(f): 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:
not when u get to find out that I come from a wealthy homegrin

My daddy is dangote cousin,brother, nephew and uncle
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by missyQween(f): 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:
not when u get to find out that I come from a wealthy homegrin

My daddy is dangote cousin,brother, nephew and uncle tongue
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by trendiitee(f): 7:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
E no easy to carry boobs ooo. Anyway I'm proud of my boobs.
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by ZipporahElla(f): 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
Laveda:
Pictures or? angry
idonbelivit
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by mtcheeew: 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
Naomite:
Lmao! Lemme consult my oracle 1st...........................................»» Still waiting 4 an answer grin
lol..oya consult
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by ZipporahElla(f): 7:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
rocgirl:
grin grin grin grin

Are you heavily endowed upstairs? Unless you did bosom enlargement, consider it an asset and a gift from God. However, the following are some experiences you will be having on account of your tonne of mammary glands:

1. You’ll have deep cleavage and you sure can’t help that.

2. Hugging becomes clumsy because your boobs reach the other person before your arms do.

3. You grasp your boobs to stop them from bubbling up and down anytime you run up stairs or down stairs.

4. You lose snacks in your cleavage and only find them later when you take off the bra.

5. You struggle to minimize attention to yourself when you go in briefs at the beach.

6. Seat belts become inconvenient and seem to choke you.

7. You find yourself always defending your boobs because people ask if they are real.

8. People adjudge you as pushing your melons at them when you speak to them.

9. You get embarrassed at work because you try to look nice but your buttons keep popping open.

10. Your nipples show off themselves as visible when you don’t intend them to.

11. You’re bound to harm yourself even though your boobs seem to be your main selling point.

12. Putting on a sports bra becomes essentially impossible and a workout in itself.

13. You’ll always spill things on yourself, and when you do…it will be on your boobs.

14. Your bras work so hard to hold up your boobs to the point of making permanent indentation marks in your shoulders.

15. You will always feel it is necessary to deduct the weight of your boobs from the scale reading to obtain your real weight.

16. Suddenly jumping up and down for joy becomes embarrassing to you.

17. You immediately lose sight of the TV as soon as you lie on your back.

18. Wearing long necklaces becomes useless because you lose them forever in your cleavage.

19. You will wear cute shoes, but strain to see and admire them.

20. You’ll complain about your big boobs and the associated problems, but still prefer them to smaller boobs.

21. You always find yourself being rated against the immense size of your boobs.

grin grin grin grin

Source: http://www.naijasinglegirl.com/21-embarrassing-things-that-happen-to-girls-with-big-boobs/

Wish I can reduce mine, worst is when you're u r trying to walk fast, so embarrassing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height / Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.