Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs (96841 Views)

Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by OLUJOSHINS(m): 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
missyQween:
Lol....This post got me thinking

grin grin

no wonder.
Don't worry U look good.
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by OLUJOSHINS(m): 7:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
Laveda:
Pictures or? angry

grin grin grin

Ur own envy no get part 2 oooo
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by pbs4real(m): 7:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
Aminat508:
Lolz u dey mind me and Dat BABANGBALI grin
Lolcheesy Ow u dey?
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by watchindelta(m): 8:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
I luv big breas.t. I no dey take girls play with big one..
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by arabaribiti(m): 8:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
Thanks OP I love them big anything from 40D turns me on
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by BABANGBALI: 8:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
Aminat508:
Lolz u dey mind me and Dat BABANGBALI grin
omo you need big succelent bweast o,if you no get am wetin your man go dey sok and play with?why do you think nairaland guy are rushing vickyrotex,prettythicksme,freeglobe,msglobalwonder and rokiatu. omo you are nothing without bweast. Move closer to me and i will make sure you have bigger,better and more succulent bweast than all those people.
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by missyQween(f): 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

grin grin

no wonder.
Don't worry U look good.

Tanku cool
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by missyQween(f): 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

grin grin

no wonder.
Don't worry U look good.

Tanku cool

1 Like

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Funjosh(m): 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
Aminat508:
funjosh should I? I want big b**b cry

No please, don't answer BABANGBALI I don't want my baby to struggle with B***st milk when feeding lipsrsealed
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
No more wearing of tube........your bxxbs might just fall out
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by jaz(m): 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
You con fine join
geni340:

lool
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by dazzlingd(m): 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
geni340:
no 14 is my problem...it aint cool at all
from ur dp , u luk like d type dat will lose sight of the TV wen lying down
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by noblegrex: 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
mysticgal:
Proud boobsie cool
ha aaaaa! Are you sureoooooo.I don see confirm Godwin. I like boobsie and bootsie.
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by macho44(m): 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
rocgirl:
grin grin grin grin

Are you heavily endowed upstairs? Unless you did bosom enlargement, consider it an asset and a gift from God. However, the following are some experiences you will be having on account of your tonne of mammary glands:

1. You’ll have deep cleavage and you sure can’t help that.

2. Hugging becomes clumsy because your boobs reach the other person before your arms do.

3. You grasp your boobs to stop them from bubbling up and down anytime you run up stairs or down stairs.

4. You lose snacks in your cleavage and only find them later when you take off the bra.

5. You struggle to minimize attention to yourself when you go in briefs at the beach.

6. Seat belts become inconvenient and seem to choke you.

7. You find yourself always defending your boobs because people ask if they are real.

8. People adjudge you as pushing your melons at them when you speak to them.

9. You get embarrassed at work because you try to look nice but your buttons keep popping open.

10. Your nipples show off themselves as visible when you don’t intend them to.

11. You’re bound to harm yourself even though your boobs seem to be your main selling point.

12. Putting on a sports bra becomes essentially impossible and a workout in itself.

13. You’ll always spill things on yourself, and when you do…it will be on your boobs.

14. Your bras work so hard to hold up your boobs to the point of making permanent indentation marks in your shoulders.

15. You will always feel it is necessary to deduct the weight of your boobs from the scale reading to obtain your real weight.

16. Suddenly jumping up and down for joy becomes embarrassing to you.

17. You immediately lose sight of the TV as soon as you lie on your back.

18. Wearing long necklaces becomes useless because you lose them forever in your cleavage.

19. You will wear cute shoes, but strain to see and admire them.

20. You’ll complain about your big boobs and the associated problems, but still prefer them to smaller boobs.

21. You always find yourself being rated against the immense size of your boobs.

grin grin grin grin

Source: http://www.naijasinglegirl.com/21-embarrassing-things-that-happen-to-girls-with-big-boobs/
Which size b ya own ?
www.adielem.com
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by funloaded: 8:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
MzzTega:
The only reason King Solomon had 700 wives and 300
concubines Was because he never found me!!!

You must be a very stubborn girl just like me

1 Like

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by noblegrex: 8:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
geni340:
no 14 is my problem...it aint cool at all
sample pls.what you called problem is a plus to me.it solves problem I like that your problem.
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by ygenius: 9:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
another...cowbell company usually give them job automatically
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by BABANGBALI: 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
Funjosh:

No please, don't answer BABANGBALI I don't want my baby to struggle with B***st milk when feeding lipsrsealed
so na you be her baby papa? grin grin
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Xtraordinary(m): 10:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
click this link https:///3xFzhw for a chance to win #200,000 monthly!!!
brought to you by PushCV...
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Bishops10(m): 11:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
missyQween:
Lol....This post got me thinking
Thinking about what?
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Olybobo(m): 11:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
grin cheesy cool well
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by wtfCode: 12:25am On Jan 29, 2016
3. You grasp your boobs to stop them from bubbling up and down anytime you run up stairs or down stairs.
that one always make me smile, i mean when ya not hold it.

i need a serious BJ now

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Dean15: 12:50am On Jan 29, 2016
Will try to confirm your points with someone on my mind hope she cooperate sha.
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by mimicious(f): 6:35am On Jan 29, 2016
DonChippy:
Shout out to the endowed babes with great poise.

You are all well appreciated by us men who've got taste. kiss

Three gbosa for u
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by NairaExam690(m): 7:55am On Jan 29, 2016
U don die
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by flashyvick: 8:03am On Jan 29, 2016
grin
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Akigbenga(m): 8:34am On Jan 29, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by missyQween(f): 8:47am On Jan 29, 2016
Bishops10:
Thinking about what?

About you cheesy
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by chubinwa0(m): 8:51am On Jan 29, 2016
do u min dey now pls men tru displease demselves? cus I no most of dem workd on it.
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by chubinwa0(m): 8:52am On Jan 29, 2016
do u min dey now pls men to displease demselves? cus I no most of dem workd on it.
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by MzzTega(f): 8:53am On Jan 29, 2016
funloaded:

You must be a very stubborn girl just like me
LOL. You stubborn eh?
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by gbens2000(m): 9:17am On Jan 29, 2016
VickyRotex:

No, I've gat work to do too.
hmmmn.na so.tor any day,anytime. I tanda for gidigbam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.