Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,954 members, 7,814,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs (96855 Views)

Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Bishops10(m): 9:18am On Jan 29, 2016
missyQween:

About you cheesy
Lol....You got me laughing real hard this mawn
So what were your thoughts about me?
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by dokunbam(m): 9:25am On Jan 29, 2016
daretodiffer:

Women with small size don't like you sef, g and dash your management to someone else

oh sorry I dont mean that, just kidding. I like small soft bobby naa and you know all bobbis are soft. I like kiss

In short I LIKE BOOB NO MATA THE SIZE wink
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by missyQween(f): 9:30am On Jan 29, 2016
Bishops10:
Lol....You got me laughing real hard this mawn
So what were your thoughts about me?

My thought?ummmmm....I thought about you turning into a priest grin
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by ayanfemy(f): 9:37am On Jan 29, 2016
* can't wear bikini at the beach
* u don't see your bra to buy in regular markets
* restricted to few bra colors
* can't see sexy night gowns to buy and wear.
* getting shirts that will size is a bit hard!
Having water melons has more advantages than having fried egg!!
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Bishops10(m): 9:58am On Jan 29, 2016
missyQween:

My thought?ummmmm....I thought about you turning into a priest grin
Turning? Oh bae,am already a priest cool
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Chimaritoponcho: 10:09am On Jan 29, 2016
missyQween:

My daddy is dangote cousin,brother, nephew and uncle tongue
ahn ahn only ham shocked
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Chimaritoponcho: 10:15am On Jan 29, 2016
geni340:

lool
easy o
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by tonygee88(m): 10:49am On Jan 29, 2016
funloaded:

You must be a very stubborn girl just like me
That's the craziest 'signature' I have seen on NL grin
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by tonygee88(m): 10:52am On Jan 29, 2016
mimicious:

Three gbosa for u
No wonder u dey do three gbosa.. Baby u get am.. Ur right and left pointers are shocked
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by tonygee88(m): 10:56am On Jan 29, 2016
Pwettyella:

Keep seeing
Ur own don pass cowbell like DOYINISAAC don talk.. Ur own na ELEPHANTbell... Elephant milk kiss
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by tonygee88(m): 11:01am On Jan 29, 2016
dokunbam:

oh sorry I dont mean that, just kidding. I like small soft bobby naa and you know all bobbis are soft. I like kiss

In short I LIKE BOOB NO MATA THE SIZE wink
All boobs are soft? 4get ooo... Some hard like carton oooo
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by mimicious(f): 11:13am On Jan 29, 2016
tonygee88:

No wonder u dey do three gbosa.. Baby u get am.. Ur right and left pointers are shocked

Lol grin
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by tonygee88(m): 11:14am On Jan 29, 2016
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Pwettyella(f): 11:15am On Jan 29, 2016
tonygee88:

Ur own don pass cowbell like DOYINISAAC don talk.. Ur own na ELEPHANTbell... Elephant milk kiss
Hmmm
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by tonygee88(m): 11:16am On Jan 29, 2016
Pwettyella:

Hmmm
Na lie?
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Pwettyella(f): 11:20am On Jan 29, 2016
tonygee88:
Na lie?
Yes na lie....lol
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by tonygee88(m): 11:22am On Jan 29, 2016
Pwettyella:

Yes na lie....lol
Those things go weigh 25kg each
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by molotov1: 1:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Pishures or........... tongue

Seeing is believing bro...but take it frm me goldbim is blessed in that dept. All the women in her fam are like that.
Those twinz are probably the most formidable pair I've had the pleasure of...
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Smellymouth: 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
shocked shocked pleasures of wat? cool
molotov1:

Seeing is believing bro...but take it frm me goldbim is blessed in that dept. All the women in her fam are like that.
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by molotov1: 1:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
Smellymouth:
shocked shocked pleasures of wat? cool

You know, with the volume of NL babes I've encountered offline...I'm not permitted to kiss n tell all details. bimgold is DD plus, that's all I will say.

1 Like

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Smellymouth: 1:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
molotov1:

You know, with the volume of NL babes I've encountered offline...I'm not permitted to kiss n tell all details.

Now this is getting interesting grin
Can u give me a description of her? Pls
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Smellymouth: 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
ggrin:
abi o ma sista, #teamAverageBoobs cool

Teambigpr1ck# undecided
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by molotov1: 1:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Now this is getting interesting grin
Can u give me a description of her? Pls

That is absolutely against my code of conduct. If you know what I mean. Just take it, the babe is stacked so heavy her back is strong like a labourer's A girl will need to be strong to carry that load and she is.
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Smellymouth: 1:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
molotov1:

That is absolutely against my code of conduct. If you know what I mean.

Oh, I geriit bro.. cheesy
A niccah gotta try wink

1 Like

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by missyQween(f): 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
Bishops10:
Turning? Oh bae,am already a priest cool

Wow... that's good...But what type of priest? hope is not juju priest
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by ggrin(f): 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Teambigpr1ck# undecided
nyamaangry
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by goldbim(f): 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
molotov1:

lol...dream on brother!!all the women in my family u saw in your sleep lastnyt bah??lemme oo.funny guy.

1 Like

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Bishops10(m): 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
missyQween:

Wow... that's good...But what type of priest? hope is not juju priest
Hahaha.....

Every priesthood was a hit back to back,right from Evangelist,pastor,Reverend,Bishop to archbishop yet I still commit crime
Iyalaya missyQween?
Juju priest ti take over

grin
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Smellymouth: 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
cheesy wetin happen?
ggrin:
nyamaangry
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by molotov1: 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
goldbim:
lol...dream on brother!!all the women in my family u saw in your sleep lastnyt bah??lemme oo.funny guy.

Bimbo let's not live in denial...I know every inch of u.
Or do u want me to mention your other moniker on this forum ?
If not that I need to shield my identity, I would prove to u and NL, I know u ...too well B.A
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by ggrin(f): 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
Smellymouth:
cheesy wetin happen?
ur mouth, abeg close am cry
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by goldbim(f): 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
molotov1:

Bimbo let's not live in denial...I know every inch of u.
Or do u want me to mention your other moniker on this forum ?
If not that I need to shield my identity, I would prove to u and NL, I know u ...too well B.A
firstly, my name is not BIMBO. Ooooooooooooo.secondly, I have jst ONE MONIKER on NL..so,get your facts right,sir..brother molotov1,if you feel you are good @knowing ppl's real names then FBI'l aprc8 your services more.not an innocent citizen expressing herself online..GOODDAY..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One / Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) / Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.