Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! (67121 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" / Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by linusbnn(m): 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
EggovinMma:
That babe deserves some hot resounding slaps! !!
Why reveal that? Every body get skeleton! That dude sef fit be murderer.

Silly lady! If i have a silly friend tell me this kind sorry story,i will ask her to take a silly ass out of my house immediately.Mumu!

So God Wey call Hosea three times,"Hosea!Hosea!!Hosea!!!Wake up!E be like say you don drunk again,useless man!Oya waka,go Benin bypass, pick any olosho there Wey make sense marry!"

NA MISTAKE E DO?UNA HOLY PASS GOD?

I don notice you,belike your own na 200+
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
linusbnn:

I don notice you,belike your own na 200+
Na 500+
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by blazer234: 10:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
Just 43 men and the man dey vex?

Wetin dey do am? that means say if na Ini Edo or Tonto Dikeh confess give am how many people them even remember, the guy go faint. My advice? any woman wey man ask that question, CONSCIOUS OR NO CONSCIOUS abeg lie give am.

Then maybe you want to ask yourself why your Toto dick and INI edo are still spinsters at their ages. Do you think they are happy as they are? Far from it!
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
[quote author=MizMyColi post=42681459]

Sis, 
I like you smiley

Humanly speaking, sleeping with 43 men seems a tad irresponsible.

But what some people fail to see in this lady's story is that

1. She was grossly misguided to think that sex would keep the men.

2. At some point, she didn't consider sex as much of a big deal...perhaps, it was all for fun.

3. She truly desires to make a fresh start.

If she didn't, that guilt she felt would not be dear.
She could have gone all the way to tighten her vagina and claim Virgin Okugrin
But she didn't.

While I understand her frustration that women are lampooned for the same "offence" the men are equally as guilty of, I think that 40 is a tad too much.

That said....

I believe that life throws a lot of chances our way...and that everyday is an opportunity to start fresh.

First she needs to forgive herself and make peace with her past.
Or else, she will be feeling guilt and fear, a‎nd that in itself will keep attracting to her the kind of men who will come into her life, hear her story and jilt her.

I was on this thread when it was on page 2 or so...
The empathy and compassion I felt for whoever it is that this post is meant for drew me back here.

I might not have body counts or immorality as my own mistakes..but I do know what it feels like to take certain actions repeatedly out of ignorance, and selfishness (maybe) and then realize the need to be better....only for the world to throw different kinds of judgements at your face, as if you're condemned to keep erring forever. [I'm referring to my active days in Politics]

If I saw that lady, I would hug her and comfort her.‎
I would tell her to stay strong and change the messages that she feeds her consciousness. If she continues to think that despite her ills, that she is not worth a good man, and that people will still keep judging her, then that's what it will be.

It might take time, but the results will definitely come. She should focus more on what she truly desires for her life and begin to do away with thoughts of what she doesn't desire.‎

When she forgives herself completely, she will see no need to remind herself of any sordid past.

She would have so become a new creation that at that point, she is fully able to say "I never was that type of person"

If her creator has not given up on her, she is not in the best position to do so.‎

Life is a teacher and we are learning everyday.
As humans, if we follow the dictates of our truest nature, we will find it hard to judge her and say all sorts of ills against her. Instead, we will try to find a way to comfort her and let her know that there is hope for her future.

It's the one thing that will never be taken away from us, except we choose to give it away.

Where there is life; there is hope.‎
[/quote

You've said it all dear.
In as much as the numbers are much,I don't she should continue to tell whoever that asks her such question?
I believe she needs to forgive herself and keep such details a secret.Even the bible also preach that we should be careful with the secrets we let out.My advice to her is to learn to seal her lips,no be only her dey sin.Its not everything a boyfriend /husband tells his girlfriend /wife.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by blazer234: 11:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
EggovinMma:
That babe deserves some hot resounding slaps! !!
Why reveal that? Every body get skeleton! That dude sef fit be murderer.

Silly lady! If i have a silly friend tell me this kind sorry story,i will ask her to take a silly ass out of my house immediately.Mumu!

So God Wey call Hosea three times,"Hosea!Hosea!!Hosea!!!Wake up!E be like say you don drunk again,useless man!Oya waka,go Benin bypass, pick any olosho there Wey make sense marry!"

NA MISTAKE E DO?UNA HOLY PASS GOD?

You too must have innumerable skeletons
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
blazer234:

You too must have innumerable skeletons

And mine stinks,big time!!!
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by globalnewsmag: 11:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
Smh....some women.s puu**zzy are like 100 wells combined together deep inside their mind...they know it...they feel it...but they won't tell....my advice to guys...don't ask if you don't want no problem
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by oodua1stson: 11:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
A 13 year old girl got pregnant in my area and when asked who got her pregnant she mentioned 45 men
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by blazer234: 11:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
EggovinMma:

And mine stinks,big time!!!

I won't be surprised
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 07, 2016
blazer234:

I won't be surprised

I didn't leave any room for doubt,did I?!
*yawnnnnnnnns*
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by blazer234: 12:13am On Feb 07, 2016
EggovinMma:

I didn't leave any room for doubt,did I?!
*yawnnnnnnnns*

I Dont know what you mean about dat though. But ain't the end of the world
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 07, 2016
blazer234:

I Dont know what you mean about dat though. But ain't the end of the world

There's nothing like end of the world.Just like me,everybody as got his/her name inscribed on a bullet.Boom!When yours goes off!Enjoy!
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Niyinficient(m): 12:24am On Feb 07, 2016
cutebobo:
To Whom it may concern.

Dear sister, the man is not meant for you. If he was, no matter how worst ur past may be, he will still stay.

I must also say, sleeping with that number of men is alarming but who am I to judge you.

If I must truly advice, please go for deliverance ooo. Your situation needs spiritual battling. Its not a joke. Don't play with your life meanwhile be careful of the church you go to for deliverance. I will advice you to go to Mountain of fire preferably, I'm not a member so don't see it as an advertisement.

Werey re o!
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by blazer234: 12:29am On Feb 07, 2016
EggovinMma:

There's nothing like end of the world.Just like me,everybody as got his/her name inscribed on a bullet.Boom!When yours goes off!Enjoy!

Thwarted understanding, that
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by mikolo80: 12:38am On Feb 07, 2016
AfroKnight:
That's too many na. If she had said 4 or 3, that would be acceptable. But for a 35 year old to have slept with 43 men in the past?! That's not normal at all. Unless she was once a runs babe.

Really high mileage! I certainly don't blame the guy for running away from a retired runs girl.
meter de d tin ne? he should just say he was looking for excuse to ex
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by mikolo80: 12:38am On Feb 07, 2016
vault:
yous self, 43 plenty na ahah
so make konji kill am
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 07, 2016
blazer234:

Thwarted understanding, that

Shallow reasoning,laced with unrealistic mindset,YOU!

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by mikolo80: 12:40am On Feb 07, 2016
Blacksodje:
the worrying part in this ish isnt the number of men (43) she had slept with but the number of times she must have slept with each man....
she could have slept with one man 15 times......so do the maths
and so. do prostitutes not get married? don't ask questions,answers of which you're not ready to deal with.
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by mikolo80: 12:41am On Feb 07, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Only 43 men ??
I don't ask my wife and i also don't wanna know because my heart will be broken.

I know many niggas have been in there before me.
see, intelligent nigga
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by blazer234: 12:45am On Feb 07, 2016
EggovinMma:

Shallow reasoning,laced with unrealistic mindset, ME!

It's clear you know how to describe yourself perfectly. Congrats

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 07, 2016
blazer234:

It's clear you know how to describe yourself perfectly. Congrats

Hahaha!
You're too weak,a man!
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by blazer234: 12:58am On Feb 07, 2016
EggovinMma:

Hahaha!
You're too weak,a man!

Hahaha! Your upside down orientation about life requires restructuring

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Nobody: 1:04am On Feb 07, 2016
blazer234:

Hahaha! Your upside down orientation about life requires restructuring
And yet you are the one here more affected by it then me cheesy
I don't fancy it when men spend their time castigating me.Most are perverts grin grin.Hypocritical perverts.
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Nobody: 1:12am On Feb 07, 2016
E be like say the ejune don run?!
Kai!I'm not ready to sleep yet.Where the guy go?

Blaze234 !
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by blazer234: 1:14am On Feb 07, 2016
EggovinMma:

And yet you are the one here more affected by it then me cheesy
I don't fancy it when men spend their time castigating me.Most are perverts grin grin.Hypocritical perverts.

Lolz....I don't do distance shiiit. I prefer playing home game..... I don't dig Watsapp cum phone call relationship. Face to face is the way to go, lady
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 07, 2016
blazer234:

Lolz....I don't do distance shiiit. I prefer playing home game..... I don't dig Watsapp cum phone call relationship. Face to face is the way to go, lady

Now,you're selling yourself!
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by blazer234: 1:23am On Feb 07, 2016
EggovinMma:

Now,you're selling yourself!

At all.....just stating my preference
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Nobody: 1:25am On Feb 07, 2016
blazer234:

At all.....just stating my preference

None of my business though.Enjoy!
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by blazer234: 1:32am On Feb 07, 2016
EggovinMma:

None of my business though.Enjoy!

Same to you!
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by Reallity: 1:41am On Feb 07, 2016
Each an evry1 of us has his/her problem, that is her own cross to bear. But seriously I pity her generation
Re: I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! by LadyAmaka(f): 2:21am On Feb 07, 2016
Sounds funny. 43 men for a single lady? Holy Jesus!!! But I don't understand why a man will be asking a lady how many men she have slept with? Well it depends on how one presents herself else I have never experienced such odd question. She must have given him.reason to believe she was loose

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee / Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral / I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.