Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! (75463 Views)

Microscopic View Of A Vagina(Pu$$¥) / What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? / I Am About Fucking My Ex Girlfriend Elder Sister As Payback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by doskie(m): 9:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
Twaci:
So I just saw this on my timeline and......well, I really don't know what to say here.

But hey, what do you guys think of her opinion?

his friends will be loyal enough to disagree. I mean....

1 Like

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Aspireahead(m): 9:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
And i can't just splash the Dirt In his Neighbourhood?0,o
Well, if he doesn't have a puddle? I'd invent one. I'd have a really good plan..So, Uh, till then! Whenever An he-goat decides to eventually break my heart.(Which is scientifically impossible anyways)

They're made of "Diamonds"...undecided

This Argument's obviously taking "US" Nowhere.
you guys should continue o...i came to this thread because of you both.
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Mekzmoney(m): 9:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
I lov u 4 dis coment..... U really need a botle of smirnoff ice or do u take origin? grin
emmijes3:
She's dumb...gat a lot of male friends..and they laugh over things like this.if she thinks its gonna hurt him,she's seriously wastin her time
she's doing his frnd good by f***cking him na... Dat same guy and her X wud still sit and gist abt her..... Na she go still get d shame. Some Women will never learn.
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Hadassahisbae(f): 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
it's only gon hurt d boy if he gat feelings 4 her.
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
Revenge is the result of hurt feelings. May she find a way to heal.
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Mekzmoney(m): 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
Helloooo... If its d guy dat dump her, its not gonna hurt him at all..... Y wud he get hurt wen he's already done with her? Haba.
Twaci:
I go with your opinion. But I think it would indeed hurt the guy in question....even if he denies it.

1 Like

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by captainmuyi(m): 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
Well Bleep em all I don't care A hoe will always be a hoe
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by opedaydydx9(m): 9:50pm On Feb 08, 2016
Smh
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Ugosample(m): 9:50pm On Feb 08, 2016
Twaci:
I go with your opinion. But I think it would indeed hurt the guy in question....even if he denies it.

What you should know is that guys don't think like girls
#Confidential

1 Like

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 08, 2016
Mekzmoney:
I lov u 4 dis coment..... U really need a botle of smirnoff ice or do u take origin? grin she's doing his frnd good by f***cking him na... Dat same guy and her X wud still sit and gist abt her..... Na she go still get d shame. Some Women will never learn.
smirnoff ice please grin
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by abbey621(m): 9:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
There's a saying which goes, "For a woman her pride is her dignity, a man however holds pride in his conquests". Have you ever heard a guy worried by being called womanizer or love-vendor? Have you ever seen a woman happy with being called cheap? The game is stacked greatly in favor of guys, any woman trying to get revenge by being slutty would have only herself to blame grin grin grin grin
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by remirez07(m): 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
Twaci:
So I just saw this on my timeline and......well, I really don't know what to say here.

But hey, what do you guys think of her opinion?

men that girl mum ghon o

1 Like

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by noblegrex: 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
Twaci:
definitely,it will sure hurt him.But its her pvssy anyways and I'm sure its going to close any slight oppened door of reconciliation.

1 Like

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by sunsewa: 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
Twaci:

hurt the guy as in how?na im wife.

1 Like

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by doveda: 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2016
emmijes3:
She's dumb...gat a lot of male friends..and they laugh over things like this.if she thinks its gonna hurt him,she's seriously wastin her time

You have male friends yet you have no idea how emotional they can be

It is gonna hurt him whether he was into her or notsmiley

Regardless it is st..upid but it is her life anyways
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Mekzmoney(m): 10:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
Or u would splash d water on him, stop ur car, bring out ur head 4rm d window, smile, wink then zoom off grin
Estharfabian:
Okay...lipsrsealed

I'll Slowly Drive past him with My Windows wide Open!grin

he go faint or get BP wen he reach his house. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by doveda: 10:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
abbey621:
There's a saying which goes, "For a woman her pride is her dignity, a man however holds pride in his conquests". Have you ever heard a guy worried by being called womanizer or love-vendor? Have you ever seen a woman happy with being called cheap? The game is stacked greatly in favor of guys, any woman trying to get revenge by being slutty would have only herself to blame grin grin grin grin

You wish

You think some women careundecided

1 Like

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by doveda: 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
captainmuyi:
Well Bleep em all I don't care
A hoe will always be a hoe just like mother
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by tico1212(m): 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
Olosho in the making
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by doveda: 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hadassahisbae:
it's only gon hurt d boy if he gat feelings 4 her.
Nope

It is going to hurt him all the same
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Mekzmoney(m): 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
U garit.... How many bottles pls?
emmijes3:
smirnoff ice please grin
would u want it on bed? grin
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by abbey621(m): 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
doveda:

You wish

You think some women careundecided

There will always be exceptions but majority of women care more about their dignity than getting back at a guy. Most women love attention but not the bad type cheesy
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by doveda: 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
Mindfulness:
Revenge is the result of hurt feelings. May she find a way to heal.

You think?

As for me it depends, most times I just want to see that face and that reaction when you realise that person cannot take what he has given... pure bliss kiss.
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by AustinBlinks(m): 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
Twaci:
Yeah...in that situation. But if he really had feelings for her, He would be somewhat hurt.
I doubt any guy would hurt over a slut. if a gurl can cheaply give her body out that way, it only makes a guy sure he was actually right for leaving a b*tch in the first place. you seem so much in support of the idea, looks like you'll probably try it out yourself.
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by vislabraye(m): 10:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
Twaci:

It depends on how committed the guy is in the relationship. After seeing the package so many times, why will the guy get angry ?

1 Like

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by doveda: 10:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
abbey621:

There will always be exceptions but majority of women care more about their dignity than getting back at a guy. Most women love attention but not the bad type cheesy

Definitely not me if I were into itsmiley
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by mizlovette(f): 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
He'll no. A guy who dosent care will gladly have u Bleep all he's frnds it's not gonna matter how terrific u were all there would be will be ur dashed pride.
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Trendishine: 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
lol the dude is only consoling u n ur likes..he doesn't even know wat he's yarning... wink wink wink wink..lol
Estharfabian:
Lol!grin

Yes, yes, I accept!grin Buh I'd still splash some dirt on him nonetheless...cool
The feeling would be divine. Watching him scream "Hey!" whilst you speedily drive pass him Without saying a word? lawwwwd!grin

LoL. Your last paragraph is Really sweet.embarassedcry I almost cried....NOT!tongue

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by mavaakiti(f): 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
That's Some fûcked up thought.undecided

Rather than transforming Into A dumb, slutty hoe...She should be making something Outta herself. set her priorities straight. Hustle hard, get successful, get some serious cash...undecided

Most Importantly, Look more sexy(it'll drive him nuts) And Buy A Car, Then, Drive past Him and splash some dirt right Up his face!cheesy perfect revenge!grin

he'd regret losing her in No time!grin

I feel you!
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by doveda: 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
AustinBlinks:

I doubt any guy would hurt over a slut. if a gurl can cheaply give her body out that way, it only makes a guy sure he was actually right for leaving a b*tch in the first place. you seem so much in support of the idea, looks like you'll probably try it out yourself.

What is cheap about it?undecided

God! Why do some people think like undecided

He is going to get hurt. Stop trying hard to sound smart

1 Like

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by IamJose(m): 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
Na she knw dat one.. If she wan turn 2 public toilet dt one na her own.. Me don stake my share ..dtz all dt maras.. If ma guy stake e. Own.. Gud 4 him.. Coz all diz gurlz ain't loya..
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
doveda:

You have male friends yet you have no idea how emotional they can be

It is gonna hurt him whether he was into her or notsmiley

Regardless it is st..upid but it is her life anyways
even if it does, he won't make a big ish out of it. Guy's think differently from gals mehn...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' / Lady Poses Her Backside For Her Man To Check It Out In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.