Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! (75928 Views)

Microscopic View Of A Vagina(Pu$$¥) / What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? / I Am About Fucking My Ex Girlfriend Elder Sister As Payback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

Shitty kungfu.

Still better than being a Sissy. lipsrsealed
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
PushMusic:

Still better than being a Sissy. lipsrsealed
undecidedundecided
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Funjosh(m): 5:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
KingTom:
I remember when this happened my nigga come tell me say my ex wan lash am o. I tell am say make e lash am well after he lash am finish the next time she come corpers lodge me and my guy dey outside dey recite her screams David oooo David chai David ehhhh David stop stop abasi oooo na so the sisi just carry face keep for ground sad

KINGTOM grin grin grin
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
emmijes3:
She's dumb...gat a lot of male friends..and they laugh over things like this.if she thinks its gonna hurt him,she's seriously wastin her time

Ur male friend laughs over the fact that his bestfriend slept with his girlfriend. Psychopaths and sociopaths everywhere. Nawaooo. As for those of us who have some sense left, dat gf and bestfriend are dead to me. I am a jealous type. WTF, those male friends of urs aren't mentally stable.
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
espionagesavvy:

Ur male friend laughs over the fact that his bestfriend slept with his girlfriend. Psychopaths and sociopaths everywhere. Nawaooo. As for those of us who have some sense left, dat gf and bestfriend are dead to me. I am a jealous type. WTF, those male friends of urs aren't mentally stable.

. Mentally stable or not! Its still a fact.most guys simply laugh over the fact that they f?vcked same girl...
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
emmijes3:
. Mentally stable or not! Its still a fact.most guys simply laugh over the fact that they f?vcked same girl...

Men talk about ladies they have slept with and maybe laugh over it, but sleeping with ur bestfriend girlfriend is not a premise for any funny joke, unless it is a carefully planned scheme of vendetta against one party. U slept with someone's girlfriend and u joke about it in his presence. De person must be high on rat doo doo.
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
She's silly and bitchy.
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2016
espionagesavvy:

Men talk about ladies they have slept with and maybe laugh over it, but sleeping with ur bestfriend girlfriend is not a premise for any funny joke, unless it is a carefully planned scheme of vendetta against one party. U slept with someone's girlfriend and u joke about it in his presence. De person must be high on rat doo doo.
just saying what I've witnessed though..
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Bisiebae(f): 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
Femco2016:
she just did herself.... A rod remains a rod,unlike a plastic passage that can expand with time....hope u understand my point kiss shocked I can't believe I imagined that... Crap
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Jadekitana(f): 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
stupidity:
Girls ehn!!! This is hw cheap their toto life span is.

Later they will loose count of the number of penls that broke their broken plate.

Make my ex babe try this shit with me, I go gonk all her friends one by one. Even gonk her sister join

Why is it so easy for guys to say toto in public? Very vulgar
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by KingTom(m): 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Hell yes. All the more reason why Dennise Williams sang "let's hear it for the boys". LMAO.
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by KingTom(m): 8:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
Funjosh:

KINGTOM grin grin grin
Baba nla grin

2 Likes

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by KingTom(m): 8:03pm On Feb 08, 2016
Jadekitana:

Why is it so easy for guys to say toto in public? Very vulgar
Because Toto is a kind of food ah say Toto is a kind of food e sweet like sugar e red like udara everybody likes Toto

2 Likes

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Jadekitana(f): 8:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
KingTom:
Because Toto is a kind of food ah say Toto is a kind of food e sweet like sugar e red like udara everybody likes Toto

Roflmao your case is out of this world! I give up
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by KingTom(m): 8:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
Jadekitana:

Roflmao your case is out of this world! I give up
don't give up just yet, there's still hope grin

3 Likes

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Frankdamaxx(m): 8:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
Twaci:
So I just saw this on my timeline and......well, I really don't know what to say here.

But hey, what do you guys think of her opinion?

CC: lalasticlala

He will apologize and collect the Bleep from her well and then dump her ass.

2 Likes

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Cutehector(m): 9:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
JoeBlocks:
That's the very reason why she will match the throttle. Lol.
lmao cheesy
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Toks2008(m): 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
Twaci:
So I just saw this on my timeline and......well, I really don't know what to say here.

Perfect opinion. Akindanidani arindin omo
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by adimoh99(m): 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
I'll call that a life without purpose... If she thinks that's payback, then she's very myopic in her reasoning. Heartbreaking though.
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by 100Cents: 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
Only poor minds revenge..

1 Like

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by jaywhoco(m): 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
sadIt is 'playback'...the guy will realize what he is missing, he will beg and 'horse play' will start again. Girls are sharp/smart oooooo!
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
Twaci:
I go with your opinion. But I think it would indeed hurt the guy in question....even if he denies it.

as a guy, I tell U my dear THAT KIND STUNT NO GO PAIN ME OOOOOO.

It will only make me to see such an ex as a community development project

1 Like

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by frankblinkz(m): 9:27pm On Feb 08, 2016
STUPID QUESTIONS GIRLS ASK, AND HOW GUYS SHOULD ANSWER THEM. GIRL: Are you a player? ANS: Yes, Chelseafc wants to sign me next season. GIRL: Why do you want my BB pin? ANS: NO, i want to use it and burst ballons GIRL: Baby, My subscribtion will soon expire, what will i do? ANS: Return the phone to the seller, and ask for nokia torch. GIRL: Jesus! Chidera, is that a condom your bringing out? ANS: No, its my bank ATM GIRL: If i sleep over in your house, hope nothing funny will happen? ANS: Trust me, We will do night vigil. GIRL: Baby send me card ANS: Yellow card or Red card? GIRL: Can you really date me without sex? ANS: Eh, are you HIV positive? GIRL: I hope your not after my body? ANS: No, am after your spirit GIRL: I have missed my period ANS: Ask your course rep for the next class. GIRL: Baby, i want to make my hair ANS: Chai, but am not a hair dresser na GIRL: Why dont you have a car? ANS: Did your father have a car at my age? Mtchew
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Twaci(f): 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

as a guy, I tell U my dear THAT KIND STUNT NO GO PAIN ME OOOOOO.

It will only make me to see such an ex as a community development project
Lol!

1 Like

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:

Buy A Car, Then, Drive past Him and splash some dirt right Up his face!cheesy perfect revenge!

remind me never to offend U oooo
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
That's Some fûcked up thought.undecided

Rather than transforming Into A dumb, slutty hoe...She should be making something Outta herself. set her priorities straight. Hustle hard, get successful, get some serious cash...undecided

Most Importantly, Look more sexy(it'll drive him nuts) And Buy A Car, Then, Drive past Him and splash some dirt right Up his face!cheesy perfect revenge!grin

he'd regret losing her in No time!grin

you're joking, right?

do you know how much a car costs? why would a sane human being work hard to get a car just so they can splash it on someone that offended them a few years back?

the fact is there is not much one can do. except _fucking move on. if you worked hard to buy new cars for every guy/girl that broke your heart, within a few weeks, I guarantee a complete ruination of one's life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by mizthorlu(f): 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
she doesn't know about Yoruba demons yet

1 Like

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by SolexxBarry(m): 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
Lol,if he messed wit ur heart dat means he doesn't love u,sleeping wit his friend will nt change anytin bt make him happy for dumping ur sori asss undecided,some babes mumu sha undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by sirwilly1(m): 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
Twaci:

That one no concern his friend as long as he gets a free fuvck

1 Like

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by midasbliss(f): 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
How do some people think self? Lol just decided to post rubbish for another person to Screenshot
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Trendishine: 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
emmijes3:
She's dumb...gat a lot of male friends..and they laugh over things like this.if she thinks its gonna hurt him,she's seriously wastin her time
Agree with u dear.. shes so dumb to she thinks that way..lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) / Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend / Missing Girls: Whatsapp Messages Reveal Shocking 1 Million Naira Deal (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.