Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids (50726 Views)

Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks / I Am In Love With An Older Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by formular123triol(m): 10:50am On Feb 11, 2016
Well,different strokes for different foes.If the cap fits you,wear it.But never confuse hanky-panky with love,'cos they are separate entities,and love alone does not determine a conjugal bliss.Think of the future,not now,'cos every lady tend to act-up during dating and courtship,but unveil & unleash their obnoxious attitudes when they settle.Am speaking from experience though!
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by ziego(m): 10:53am On Feb 11, 2016
amtaken:
Jada Pinkett is older than Will Smith. Dare Art Alade is younger than his wife. Prophet Mohammed was much younger than his first wife who was already a mother of many before they met.

Am not advocating for men to marry older men, but you people should stop being harsh on ladies. This is why abortion will keep thriving in our society.

Let the man in question seek the face of God to see if that lady is his God-ordained wife. If she's not God will let him know one way or the other. That lady was never married and marrying her is not a sin.

Those u mentioned are singles

This is a mother of 2
Ohooooo

A police man

And older as well

Abeg ooo truth must be told

She needs someone who can control her not whom she will control
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 11, 2016
lequatee:
ok. mathematically speaking : she Is older than you so let's assume she has won in the x-plane. she Is a police ASP with more military influence than you so she has also won in the Y-plane. she has a job and 2 kids as backup while you have none. she has also won in the Z-plane. so my guy, she will win in the XYZ direction. in summary my guy, you are finished in 3D.
Q.E.D
grin lmao, hahahaha.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by cococandy(f): 10:55am On Feb 11, 2016
Dexema:
there is no sexism here just plain reality, if the reverse were the case it would be allowable because the male is supposed to be the MAN in the house, or how does he act his role as a man in the house with no income? by just bleeping her? or haven't we seen cases where husbands lost their jobs and became frustrated thanks to their wives, and by the way I know what I mean by "militarised " women as I have come in contact with many force women and trust me very few of them are submissive and peaceful on the homefront .
No sexism but it's okay if it was the man?
According to whose law?

Oh boy.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by danton(m): 10:58am On Feb 11, 2016
HungerBAD:
Deep.

The truth is, we cannot choose who we will fall in love with it, and honestly, as long as you are happy in your relationship with her,then please do what your heart desires.

While it is good to be respective to our parents, we should learn how to draw that line between us and them when it comes to matters that affect our future directly.

If you want to marry her when you are settled ,approach your parents and tell them that what you need from them is their blessings, and not their money.

Goodluck.

guy u nail it...
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Dexema(m): 11:02am On Feb 11, 2016
cococandy:

No sexism but it's okay if it was the man?
According to whose law?

Oh boy.
on a final note, this is africa, Nigeria where a considerable chunk of resources for family upkeep is "expected" to be provided by the husband and hence the supporting role played by the wife, I hope you do get my drift, different lands, different laws, practices and ideals.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by cococandy(f): 11:11am On Feb 11, 2016
Dexema:
on a final note, this is africa, Nigeria where a considerable chunk of resources for family upkeep is "expected" to be provided by the husband and hence the supporting role played by the wife, I hope you do get my drift, different lands, different laws, practices and ideals.

What's the issue? that he doesn't have a job yet or that the woman has kids?

Because you seem to be drifting between the two points.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by donbenz(m): 11:12am On Feb 11, 2016
End time love grin
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Snoolv360(m): 11:27am On Feb 11, 2016
You get mind...infact, you also get liver wey biG pass you. The day she will treat you like common criminer is near, that thing wey you called love go clear from your eyes.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by MrPaul2: 11:32am On Feb 11, 2016
damostic2005:
Hello guys, I need your honest opinions, I'm 26years old and I'm in love with a 30year old lady. She loves me too and she's got 2kids already, she has never been married as the father of her children left her over 8years ago..

She's a responsible woman as far as I know because she takes proper care of her kids, she's fromAkwa ibom and she's a police officer (Asp) but my parents don't want me to be with her, they say because she's older and she's got kids and because she's not yoruba, that she won't be submissive and respectful to me, bla bla bla.

..I'm a fresh graduate am still job hunting though..but once I get a job and settle down, I'm willing to go all the way with her..

We have been off and on for 4years now..but one thing am sure is that she loves me and her kids love me too..please I'm I on the right path? I hope am not getting myself into trouble? Please I need your candid advise..thank you guys

Tell yourself the simple truth, you want her care and money. Come to think of it what will you use to take care of her and her two kids if she wasn't working? grin grin young boys of nowadays
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by KehindeOlubayo: 11:38am On Feb 11, 2016
I wish to advise you to first of all, pray about it. Is it the will of God for you to marry a woman separated from her husband? Let God be the bases of any decision you intend to take. Emotion and lust could mislead and eventually kill.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 11, 2016
cococandy:
OP If you can handle being a step parent, then you can do it.
As long as you're sure your visions align and you're compatible with her.

The only reason people are telling you to run is because of their prejudices against single mothers which stems from sexism and nothing else.
I bet if you were a single lady asking this about a single dad whom you're considering marrying, nobody would see it as taboo. Instead you may even be made to look bad for your unwillingness to jump in and be a perfect step mom for his kids.

So pls don't base your decisions on the opinions borne out of chauvinism.
Rather your real concerns should be in your ability to be a step dad to kids that aren't yours. It's not easy.
But If you believe you can pull it off, then you've nothing to worry about.

A good person is a good person regardless of whether she's a single mom or young girl that has never had a boyfriend.
Ask those who married virgin women and still ended up unhappy or divorced.
You have made an intelligent submission with your post on this subject, but I'm afraid your opinion has been influenced by your own penchant for the disease that is "Feminism".

Life is complex and is hardly defined by any rule, yet, from time to time, we must learn to commit to see beyond our noses, shun every form of sentiments and say the gospel truth no matter who is involved.

No matter the analysis we choose to do with this, a lady with kids from her teenage years must have been wayward in certain respect. I understand that there should be room for improvement in all cases, but we must learn to avoid choices that will damage us in the years and years to come.

I could just go on with my thoughts, but I'm obviously not a big fan of these things.

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 11, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Read carefully ma.... I'm saying I wouldnt do it, I wouldnt advise anyone to do it, if I loved anyone and they wanted to do that I would beg and plead with them not to do it

But he can do whatever he wants.
Ok, I understand now
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by ranksz: 11:45am On Feb 11, 2016
All I can tell you is "DON'T DO IT"
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by sheilak: 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
LyfeJennings:

There is nothing mature about a young man with no job dating an older woman with 2kids. I've seen it and been through it. They would have no common ground. The boy is thinking about a future for himself and the woman is thinking about future of herself and her 2kids with other relatives. The young man in question would bring NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO THE TABLE. U GOTTA THINK.. I AM TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE.
Q
I CAN DATE A COUGAR NOW COS I HAVE A JOB AND I'M DOING WELL AND WE WOULD DO FINE BUT NOT AT THAT AGE IN THAT SITUATION

Well, that was not your inital argumentsmiley
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by siblings(m): 12:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
Fallen in love with an older woman is very easy and interesting (reasons best known to people involved now or before) but when it comes to staying with someone for the rest of your life, you must think with your head.
Always listen to your parent as their blessing is very important. Though, the choice is all yours
Good luck
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by amtaken(f): 1:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
She's not legally married.

Mrs. Mohammed had children too oo.

ziego:

Those u mentioned are singles

This is a mother of 2
Ohooooo

A police man

And older as well

Abeg ooo truth must be told

She needs someone who can control her not whom she will control
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Analysiscorner: 1:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
It is you that would choose whom to marry.
Aside having bad character, you can confidently marry her. But talk to your parents with love, for them to see the reason why she is a wife material, if she is.
The two children that she already had is not a problem. In terms of responsibility, she is already working. In terms of morals, she's better than a lady that have had 2 abortions .
Love between you two, to me, is not infatuation, cause you have seen her character a little bit. Thinking like an African, she is still within the reproductive age.
And you are not alone in this- marrying a lady who is your senior.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by ibedun: 1:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
My myopic silly Yoruba men and women marrying hateful Yeebos and frustrated Akwa Yeebons out of lust (men mainly) and frustration (women mostly). You all will soon find that those multi tribal marriages do not last beyond a few years once the lust has worn off.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Analysiscorner: 1:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
konvict0111:
You have made an intelligent submission with your post on this subject, but I'm afraid your opinion has been influenced by your own penchant for the disease that is "Feminism".

Life is complex and is hardly defined by any rule, yet, from time to time, we must learn to commit to see beyond our noses, shun every form of sentiments and say the gospel truth no matter who is involved.

No matter the analysis we choose to do with this, a lady with kids from her teenage years must have been wayward in certain respect. I understand that there should be room for improvement in all cases, but we must learn to avoid choices that will damage us in the years and years to come.

I could just go on with my thoughts, but I'm obviously not a big fan of these things.
Yes! Having two kids during teenage age points to some previous waywardness .But she can't be more wayward than the lady with 2 or more abortions. This lady with 2 kids is not trying to hide her previous waywardness. But the one given to abortions is obviously trying to hide things from us.
Moreover we don't even know the circumstances that led to her having 2 kids for her former lover.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by ibedun: 1:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
Analysiscorner:
It is you that would choose whom to marry.
Aside having bad character, you can confidently marry her. But talk to your parents with love, for them to see the reason why she is a wife material, if she is.
The two children that she already had is not a problem. In terms of responsibility, she is already working. In terms of morals, she's better than a lady that have had 2 abortions .
Love between you two, to me, is not infatuation, cause you have seen her character a little bit.Thinking like an African, she is still within the reproductive age.
And you are not alone in this- marrying a lady who is your senior.

Think like an African and you are doomed!!!!
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
Analysiscorner:

Yes! Having two kids during teenage age points to some previous waywardness .But she can't be more wayward than the lady with 2 or more abortions. This lady with 2 kids is not trying to hide her previous waywardness. But the one given to abortions is obviously trying to hide things from us.
Moreover we don't even know the circumstances that led to her having 2 kids for her former lover.
Chief, I agree with you and definitely appreciate your point of view.

I can't say a lady with kids from her teenage years is more wayward than another who doesn't. We will need to look at the particular circumstance of each person's case to pass on a fair judgment.

Also, I do not hold brief for ladies of easy virtues who continue to find an escape route in abortions for their misdemeanours.

My point is that the young man in this story need not be the hero in the life of the lady with kids. He may wish to support her in other ways, if he so wanted but to commit to a lifetime arrangement with such a lady is not something I would readily advise anyone to get into and this is regardless of any consideration, be it age, tribe, colour or race.

Ultimately, the choice is his to make and of course, the attendant consequences whether good or bad.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by LyfeJennings(m): 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
sheilak:

Well, that was not your inital argumentsmiley

Guess u misconstrued my words. The guy is not in love, he is not in the right position to decide if he is in love or not. His affection is as a result of idleness or fantasy, U can't give what u don't have. Dating an older lady is one thing, dating a single mum is another thing. Dating an older single mum of 2 is like 3 things rolled into one. Each of the 3 has unimaginable weight. This guy needs help to get a good job and work on himself

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by sheilak: 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
LyfeJennings:

Guess u misconstrued my words. The guy is not in love, he is not in the right position to decide if he is in love or not. His affection is as a result of idleness or fantasy, U can't give what u don't have. Dating an older lady is one thing, dating a single mum is another thing. Dating an older single mum of 2 is like 3 things rolled into one. Each of the 3 has unimaginable weight. This guy needs help to get a good job and work on himself
You can't be 50% certain

The best thing is for him to wait a couple of years to see if he still feels the same way.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by cococandy(f): 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
Disease that is feminism?

That's it.
I'm done with ya ignorant arse undecided

If this was a convo, it ended there with that silly line.

konvict0111:

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Caseless: 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
Angelberry:

how are you doing? Where have u been?
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
cococandy:
Disease that is feminism?

That's it.
I'm done with ya ignorant arse undecided

If this was a convo, it ended there with that silly line.

Dear Cococandy,

How or, exactly in what way did my post strike you?

I accept it is within your rights as a human being to express your opinion on any subject matter, but to do so in the manner in which you have done is clearly a red herring sign of what you purport to represent.

There's surely something about this your feminism which God himself will tell us when the time comes.

And indeed I was looking to engage with you in open conversation but as you have appropriated the title of "know it all" to yourself, I would have no further choice than to let you live in and enjoy the comfort of your false paradise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
Caseless:
how are you doing? Where have u been?
Fine sir, you? am very busy.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Caseless: 10:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
Angelberry:

Fine sir, you? am very busy.
I'm fine . Busy? That's cool.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Flashh: 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
GboyegaD:

I advise you go read your initial post again.
Spybradd:

whatever..my own is simple even for a donkey to comprehend,keep ur advice to urself,old man,b4 someone call u a loser..

Why are these folks so down to the bottom of iQ?

mikolo80:
what are the consequences. everyone talking about consequences nobody not even the parents can mention 1

Are you asking this?

mikolo80:
answering question with question means you got nothing. just superstition and ignorance

I don't give answers to dumb questions.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Spybradd: 11:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
Flashh:

Why are these folks so down to the bottom of iQ?

reason is simple..we find it hard to make sense when blokes like u keep spilling thrash from the arsse..
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Flashh: 11:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
Spybradd:

reason is simple..we find it hard to make sense when blokes like u keep spilling thrash from the arsse..
Look at my post and yours, will is spewing thrash?

You couldn't give any advice, but you decided to let people know how ṣtupid you are.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal / This Lady Says She's A 'semi Virgin' & Wants To Know If She Should Give Her Man / 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.