Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,437 members, 7,823,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids (50730 Views)

Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks / I Am In Love With An Older Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Spybradd: 11:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
Flashh:

another master stroke of an advice....and as usual again,straight from the anal cavity..
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Flashh: 11:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
Spybradd:
[i]I need to ask you a question... Why are you so dumb?
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Spybradd: 11:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
Flashh:
gas,as always.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Flashh: 11:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
Spybradd:

gas,as always.
Answer my question or you shut the fúck off.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Spybradd: 11:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
Flashh:

if ur thrashes aint from da arsee and a stench even on here,why are they being deleted? Thats da 4kn question. Now pls stand aloof,aint need no fartster to stain me..piss off.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Flashh: 11:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
Spybradd:

[s]if ur thrashes aint from da arsee and a stench even on here,why are they being deleted? Thats da 4kn question. Now pls stand aloof,aint need no fartster to stain me..piss off. [/s]

Hogwash!

You're nothing but a punk ass. Deleted? When a fool like you is pained over it, what next do you have to do than to edit it.

Dólt. grin
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Spybradd: 11:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
I see i gat a mention but i dont see the message....some stinking gas it must be...i can perceive the ooze even from afar.. Gotta get outta here fast..
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by MayorofLagos(m): 1:00am On Feb 12, 2016
Angelberry:

Fine sir, you? am very busy.

Guess what..?

Nairaland banned me. Im back, Im going on another ban soon in case you dont see me. Im back for now though. grin
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by samuelUMOH(m): 2:23am On Feb 12, 2016
adajiboyy:
I don't no y we nigerians see dating older lady as a taboo.am 25 dating a lady of 27,and amaka has been so wonderful,matured,respectful she has been everything a girl of 20 or even 23 wasn't.mate if u love ur lady go for ur lady.darey art alade got married to a lady older than him,and his marriage is one of the best in nigeria.its not about the age difference,but wat she fills for u.a nigerian man can marry a girl 20 years his junior but a lady can't marry a guy 4 years her junior.haba our ladies deserve happyness also na.
how do u know alade marriage is one of the best ?are u living with them to know what they are facing ?no big deal marrying older when you are gainfully employed .In this case Op is jobless marrying older woman surely he will turn him houseboy and become irrelevant .The parents can see afar off.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Nobody: 5:38am On Feb 12, 2016
MayorofLagos:

Guess what..?

Nairaland banned me. Im back, Im going on another ban soon in case you dont see me. Im back for now though. grin
You are ready for another ban, rule breaker try and avoid ban.

Good morning!
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Nobody: 5:39am On Feb 12, 2016
Caseless:
I'm fine . Busy? That's cool.
Good morning angelcaseless! how was your night?
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Caseless: 6:24am On Feb 12, 2016
Angelberry:

Good morning angelcaseless! how was your night?
Goodmorning, Newberry! My night was smooth. Yours?
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by lequatee(m): 6:45am On Feb 12, 2016
firstEVA:
grin lmao, hahahaha.
Abi na?
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by gemale(m): 11:53am On Feb 12, 2016
Wesely01:
Ponder on HungerBAd advice that's a brotherly one and also listen to elders they equally knows better because what a young man like you is standing on the tallest building to see, those elder that sat down below have seen it before you.
Abegi old age isn't always equal 2 wisdom if it was, all it wld take 2 b wise wld b nt 2 die young. Solomon (d wisest man according 2 D bible) wasn't d oldest. Yes d guy shldnt rush in2 marriage wt d woman. He shld 1st get a good means of livelihood whilst simultaneously finding out more abt d woman's character & y her children's dad left her however d excuses his parents r giving him in my own opinion r lame (her having 2 children & nt being Yoruba). As long as he fully understands d responsibilities involved in marrying a woman wt children & is ready 2 live wt dem, deres nothing bad abt marrying a single mother.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Flawlessangel(m): 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
Joavid:

3 questions you need to investigate before marrying her.

why did she have 2kids for a man she wasn't married too?
the man left her 8yrs ago, if she is 30 now (which I doubt,) she was 22 when the man left her with his 2kids, which brings me to the second question.

why didn't he marry her?

why did he leave her?

believe it or not, older women hook up with younger men when they cant find a man of their age group and status to put a ring on it.

why does a police ASP want to marry a jobless guy four years younger than her? answer is so she can control you.

just find answers to those questions, then you will know if you can marry her

are you the smartest girl is nigeria or what? Bravo sweety BRAVO!!
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by mikolo80: 11:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
Flashh:

Just shut this advice.

Don't try to push people into things like this. When the consequences occurs, you won't be there to help him out.
what are the consequences. everyone talking about consequences nobody not even the parents can mention 1
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by MayorofLagos(m): 5:54am On Feb 13, 2016
Angelberry:

You are ready for another ban, rule breaker try and avoid ban.

Good morning!

Wassup fine chick, how u dey?
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
Willykoro:

"Just a random dude out there in the world" I can't stop laffing
Lol thank you grin
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by mikolo80: 2:41am On Feb 14, 2016
Flashh:

Why are these folks so down to the bottom of iQ?

Are you asking this?
answering question with question means you got nothing. just superstition and ignorance

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal / This Lady Says She's A 'semi Virgin' & Wants To Know If She Should Give Her Man / Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.