Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids (50695 Views)

Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks / I Am In Love With An Older Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Alwaystruth: 6:43am On Feb 11, 2016
O boy, you 're just a stupid boy with no class and taste!!.
Listen to yourself, older than you.. police woman....have 2 kids without marriage and yet
is your taste of a woman for marriage!!. I can't even date such a woman....
Just try and make that mistake of your life and see where it will land you.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by uzoormah(m): 6:44am On Feb 11, 2016
guess what happens when she catches u with another woman? or when u guys quarel? na for panti u go sleep
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by ogunsbanjul(m): 6:45am On Feb 11, 2016
Well, as for me try and find out what separated her from the former husband because she might have been the cause now trying to marry an innocent guy like you. Pray fervently and never you pray before finding out Whether the man is still in contact or dead or what cause separation between them because if you love the lady and pray even seek spiritualist to help you find out whether she is ok inasmuch that u love her na she go be your right lady o. There are 3 things involved (1) responsibilities of those kids (2) parental blessing and (3) tribe. All these are needed so be wise. Thanks
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 11, 2016
Is.normal stop been stupid and enjoy the love
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by merrymaker2: 6:47am On Feb 11, 2016
[I do not agree wt ds. Marriag is nt bread and butter, its a no goin back contract. D disadvatages are more for ds guy cpmpare 2 d emotn driven advantages. U myt nt last and u ll end up like d first husb. Use ur head and nt d joystick wen makin a decisn lik ds. Listen 2 ur parents.uote author=babadee1 post=42811210]If you're very sure that you are in love with her then you already have your answer. Every other thing is incidental including her two kids and your parents' feelings about the relationship. Just remember, you might never have the opportunity to be in love with another woman as long as you live.[/quote]
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Lilphillips(m): 6:48am On Feb 11, 2016
[color=#770077][/color] can i talk to you young blood?.
Love is like a juice, sometimes its sweet & sometimes its bitter. You have to think about the bitter side of it when the need arises, cos it must come.
You have to take your time and do some underground investigation concerning her family background i.e where she comes from, the kind of character they posses and the kind of daughters they raise for people to come and marry, ask questions concerning the lady's early age lifestyle, cos blood never lies, if they live irresponsible life in her family it is a must that she'll do the same no matter the kind of love she confesses that she have for you.
Guy you better turn to an FBI secret agent as soon as possible in order not to destroy your promising future. The man that had those two kids with her knows whats up, thats why he didn't take their affair to the next level, so my guy "MULU ANYA KA-AZU" be at alert like a fish.
There's a possibility that she'll stop respecting you in the cost of the marriage if you go ahead with her.
Your parents knows more than you do, they go deeper than you do.
Just forget about the sweet love making both of you enjoy now, its just to lure you into marrying her. The rate of love tonic that is in your blood is abnormal, how i wish you can take away the love and romance in your relationship with her and see if you'll still care to be with her.
Marry someone you can control, someone you can be proud of, someone that can be proud of you.
All these ladies a sooo mean and desperate to answer any man's name all in the name of marriage. If you doubt me check "Isaiah 4:1".
Good Luck.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by horllamy(m): 6:48am On Feb 11, 2016
damostic2005:
Hello guys, I need your honest opinions, I'm 26years old and I'm in love with a 30year old lady. She loves me too and she's got 2kids already, she has never been married as the father of her children left her over 8years ago..

She's a responsible woman as far as I know because she takes proper care of her kids, she's fromAkwa ibom and she's a police officer (Asp) but my parents don't want me to be with her, they say because she's older and she's got kids and because she's not yoruba, that she won't be submissive and respectful to me, bla bla bla.

..I'm a fresh graduate am still job hunting though..but once I get a job and settle down, I'm willing to go all the way with her..

We have been off and on for 4years now..but one thing am sure is that she loves me and her kids love me too..please I'm I on the right path? I hope am not getting myself into trouble? Please I need your candid advise..thank you guys
grin
damostic2005:
Hello guys, I need your honest opinions, I'm 26years old and I'm in love with a 30year old lady. She loves me too and she's got 2kids already, she has never been married as the father of her children left her over 8years ago..

She's a responsible woman as far as I know because she takes proper care of her kids, she's fromAkwa ibom and she's a police officer (Asp) but my parents don't want me to be with her, they say because she's older and she's got kids and because she's not yoruba, that she won't be submissive and respectful to me, bla bla bla.

..I'm a fresh graduate am still job hunting though..but once I get a job and settle down, I'm willing to go all the way with her..

We have been off and on for 4years now..but one thing am sure is that she loves me and her kids love me too..please I'm I on the right path? I hope am not getting myself into trouble? Please I need your candid advise..thank you guys

Guy follow your mind dn let anybody mislead you, remember it is about your eternity ......"if e face you shoot am, if e back you shoot but if "remain only............."
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by faaz24: 6:49am On Feb 11, 2016
Okies27:
. You call what your parent said bla bla bla?
...Thought i was the only one that observed this
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by ourchoice(m): 6:51am On Feb 11, 2016
lawanson44:

I have always said these people are the worst tribalists in Nigeria!

Op, please go and look for one "Ronke" that is 18yrs old and marry and don't drag that innocent Akwa-ibom lady to suffer in the hands of your people

lafmaoooooOooooOoo cheesycheesy
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by SweetLove0(f): 6:52am On Feb 11, 2016
hian
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by callJesu: 6:53am On Feb 11, 2016
Ok
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by SantiCiboura: 6:56am On Feb 11, 2016
damostic2005:

find something to do first for you to verify if you really love her
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by oluwaSmith1(f): 6:58am On Feb 11, 2016
ok. clap for your sef
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by lereinter(m): 7:00am On Feb 11, 2016
damostic2005:

At your young age yu are lusting after a after 2 woman a police officer someone yu dnt understand her language and is older and more successful. Na u sabi
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Ashmark(m): 7:01am On Feb 11, 2016
You don't need anybody to advice you on this...26years old without job and you're thinking of marrying an officer with too kids. Oh LORD guide this brother to make right decision in life.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 11, 2016
shebi na dix kin trash dey mek front page dix days I do my wedding still waste mb post am for my fellow nairalanders to c and appreciate d gudtin God did for me but bro lalasticala n his co mods carry bed belle for me n dey no evn see am talk more of moving such gudnews to frontpage.. Smh.. Bye bye to Nairaland biko.. Enemies of progress...

@Op follow ur hrt...
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by ogawisdom(m): 7:05am On Feb 11, 2016
damostic2005:

A woman with two kids and 4 yrs older, her jazz is strong sha tongue
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by wickedworld: 7:11am On Feb 11, 2016
adajiboyy:
I don't no y we nigerians see dating older lady as a taboo.am 25 dating a lady of 27,and amaka has been so wonderful,matured,respectful she has been everything a girl of 20 or even 23 wasn't.mate if u love ur lady go for ur lady.darey art alade got married to a lady older than him,and his marriage is one of the best in nigeria.its not about the age difference,but wat she fills for u.a nigerian man can marry a girl 20 years his junior but a lady can't marry a guy 4 years her junior.haba our ladies deserve happyness also na.

Did u go through the topic? No one is against the gap mean the age different. Always try to understand things before making comment.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Faraidi(m): 7:15am On Feb 11, 2016
Daniel058:
Dude, u need to be careful, .. Ask me I will say that the love started when you have nothing, and she was there for you, she may have sponsored your education coz according to you, u two have been loving each other for 4 years now.

Hmmmm all that glitters are not gold ooooooooooooooo... I don't want to see you create another thread of how your wife turn you from HUSBAND TO HOUSE BOY.. She's a police officer you know, and you can't say you are 100%sure that she don't have another toaster.. Why couldn't her former husband live with her, that's the question you won't fail to ask yourself..
Don't allow love brainwash you bro.. Just know it's life time commitment.. LOVE is TRADE BY BARTER though..
Rubbish,so because her former husband couldn't live with her means this Dude too can't? Guy stop talking bullshit.Is there any law that say a woman that once had kid for another man should't remarry?fallacy of non sequitur

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 11, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Love is controllable and at the same time uncontrollable so
I get it.

Just marry her. Whatever. It's really not that big of a deal, although if you were my brother/son/any male I knew, I would never allow that. But you're not, you're just a random dude out there in the world. So I can't care and you should just do whatever it is you want.
babe u harsh o
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by samokog(m): 7:18am On Feb 11, 2016
Guy to be honest with you, I don't really think you love this woman. Said you're searching for job, don't you think if you now get job of your choice this your so call love will fade away. Your eyes will open, what ever assistance she's rendering will not be too meaningful again. Please relax, get job and settle down before final conclusion on that marriage
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by demgure: 7:20am On Feb 11, 2016
Guy I think you should be careful about this, do your pros and cons well. This love u that is sharking both of you is not what will continue when u eventually marry her. Marriage no be beans ooo.

I think you should just pray about this whole issue because it can be sweet today but if starts the other way round naa only you go carry your cross oo.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Lavendra(f): 7:22am On Feb 11, 2016
hmm OK what if you marry her and God forbid something happens she losses her life will you be the young graduate with two children that are not even your own? and again what if the father of the children come back begging, don't you think she'll want to go back to him than to be with a young graduate? sometimes it's necessary to think negative and if you were my brother or son or relative I'll never allow you to marry her... but like the other person said, you are just a random guy...
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by massayo: 7:24am On Feb 11, 2016
u tot the advice is bla bla bla!abi? go ahead u will come back with testimonies
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 11, 2016
wickedworld:

Did u go through the topic? No one is against the gap mean the age different. Always try to understand things before making comment.
hav u read tro peoples comment,have u seen wat people are saying about her age.don't just say tins bkus u wana say it.its a beautifu morning nd I can't exchange words wif a total stranger.do have a lovely day mate
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Willykoro(m): 7:28am On Feb 11, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Love is controllable and at the same time uncontrollable so
I get it.

Just marry her. Whatever. It's really not that big of a deal, although if you were my brother/son/any male I knew, I would never allow that. But you're not, you're just a random dude out there in the world. So I can't care and you should just do whatever it is you want.

"Just a random dude out there in the world" I can't stop laffing
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:28am On Feb 11, 2016
damostic2005:

Dude, don't make the mistake! You go get problem later, haba older woman with two kids, which kind love be that? 26yrs old wan start to they use ur small salary Carter for people kids. Haba get common sense. This is infatuation.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by engrshakespeare: 7:29am On Feb 11, 2016
rawpadgin:
grin
almost everything is wrong with marrying her

1.) she's a policewoman
2.) she has 2 kids & has never been married
3.) she is older than u

young man listen to ur parents, what they are seeing sitting down u cannot see even if u climb mtn mast

Don't mind him. People know d right thing but prefer to pretend. After d marriage he will return here for further lamentations.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by bjreal67(m): 7:30am On Feb 11, 2016
Those final words of your get weight o.. why can't you just say yes or no.. lolzzz

Well I have close case as this too, its true that love conquer all, but at same time you must not let it cloud your judgement because it does most of the time.. Guy your parents can't see fire and ask you to jump into it.. that relationship you craving for is gonna be hell forget LOVE.. From life experiences I won't advice you to venture into it cos you are my Brother from another mother
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by EastanPower(m): 7:30am On Feb 11, 2016
HungerBAD:
[s]Deep.

The truth is, we cannot choose who we will fall in love with it, and honestly, as long as you are happy in your relationship with her,then please do what your heart desires.

While it is good to be respective to our parents, we should learn how to draw that line between us and them when it comes to matters that affect our future directly.

If you want to marry her when you are settled ,approach your parents and tell them that what you need from them is their blessings, and not their money.

Goodluck[/s].

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by EastanPower(m): 7:31am On Feb 11, 2016
rawpadgin:
grin
almost everything is wrong with marrying her

1.) she's a policewoman
2.) she has 2 kids & has never been married
3.) she is older than u

young man listen to ur parents, what they are seeing sitting down u cannot see even if u climb mtn mast
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by OkoAnike(m): 7:31am On Feb 11, 2016
burnexcessfats:
Hmmmmmmm!

To be candid bro, I will advice you not to go ahead with the marriage.

Firstly, the fact that your parent told you not to do so with the stated facts above, I totally agreed with them.....Though it might be difficult for you to accept that now simply because you are already over crowded with her love...

My dear brother, the love you both have now might or in most cases will not be enough to pull through ups and downs in a marriage..... The years of experience of your parents can never be traded for anything. They were there before you, they know what it takes to have a successful marriage, the sacrifice involved and so many other important things about marriage.

They are in the best position to advice you, and which they ve done. Is now left for you to use your discretion and follow the right step but not totally blinded by the love that will fade away after the reality done on you as time goes on in the marriage.

However, a lot of things is not just right in the first place...
1) she is older than you
2) she already had two kids
3) I believe she must have had a strong connection with the father of her children, of which this connected can never be cut off even after you marry her. The question is are you ready to face all the consequences?

Though she already had two kids, how many kids will she give to you? ...........and many other reasons...

In fact, if you sit down and think about the thing very well, I believe you will see yourself that love is not only enough to sustain you in the marriage as well as going against your parent wish...

There are many and more better options out there, just don't settle for less......go for the best bro. Your love is out there beckoning on you.... listen to your heart and go get her....

Like to know u more, pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) / Lady Shares Photos Of Her Butt Transformation. See 2011 Vs 2017 Photos / *i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.