Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? (19339 Views)

How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? / Reasons For Failed relationship And Delayed Marriages With Women In Retrospect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
jashar:

This Dyt ehn!!! You're naughty ooo grin
You can say that again. She is not only naughty, she is troublesome and sarcastic and eccentric
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
Dyt:

Don't mind that young man up there
It is me he's doing shakara for
By the time I start my own shakara
The whole NL will know
I am watching him with my left eye closed
grin grin grin grin
You and your left eyes...why not the right eye?...I am also viewing you using a magnifying lens
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
jashar:

Watch well jare grin
You are aiding.... lipsrsealed
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
Marxxx:
I said I believe....that does not make it true...I don't know what happens outside my unit. let alone my department; Let alone another department entirely. I don't communicate that much. But I will enquire that is all I can do. Are you an engineer?

pardon my butting in,i am an engineer. If you can help with a job,i'll be grateful
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
FrozenSnowman:

pardon my butting in,i am an engineer. If you can help with a job,i'll be grateful
Aww I am not an engineer. I don't work in an engineering firm either. The other lady and I were discussing an issue that prompted me to ask. It is great to know you are an engineer I believe you will get a fantastic job soon. Warm regards

1 Like

Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Dyt(f): 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
Marxxx:
You think you are the only one that knows how to tease right? Everyone has a degree of sarcasm I hope u knw that?...I wish ur day was stressful
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Marxxx:
You can say that again. She is not only naughty, she is troublesome and sarcastic and eccentric
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Marxxx:
You and your left eyes...why not the right eye?...I am also viewing you using a magnifying lens
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Only me?
On top of it you called me eccentric

If I show that side now you will say I am bullying you

Goan talk to your Zara oo
Else if I start with you tonight ehn
Your balls will enter your butt hole

Still watching you with my left eye
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Dyt(f): 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
Marxxx:
Dogs? Rabbit? And who is going to clean them up? Their poo? Stench?...I may get another parrot but Zara is smart. Zara can recite the multiplication table. Zara has the intelligence of a 5yr old...another parrot might be a waste of space. But who knows you maybe right...thanks

Goan born papa Zara
Or adopt me
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by jashar(f): 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
Marxxx:

grin...you like her grin wink
*wink wink* *nudge nudge *
cheesy
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Dyt(f): 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
jashar:

grin[i]...you like her grin wink[/i]

Don't mind him
He likes the eccentric me
And its only his Money me I want to chop
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by jashar(f): 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
Dyt:

Don't mind him
He likes the eccentric me
And its only his Money me I want to chop

You sef ehn..... cheesy

You no fit pretend small. Kai. See as you just dey talk money up and down grin

Make your baby daddy catch you.
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
Dyt:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Only me?
On top of it you called me eccentric

If I show that side now you will say I am bullying you

Goan talk to your Zara oo
Else if I start with you tonight ehn
Your balls will enter your butt hole

Still watching you with my left eye
And it boils down to the eye again? Its easier to type things you know....and Zara is numb
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
jashar:

grin...you like her grin wink
*wink wink* *nudge nudge *
cheesy

Now she has infected you too. Get an antidote quick.
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by dytbabe: 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
Marxxx:
And it boils down to the eye again? Its easier to type things you know....and Zara is numb

Now I can feel your loneliness
Sobs
I think I am doing better thaan Zara, don't you think so?
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by dytbabe: 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
jashar:

You sef ehn..... cheesy

You no fit pretend small. Kai. See as you just dey talk money up and down grin

Make your baby daddy catch you.

Na the money be koko ooo
I wan chop am clean mouth sef

No mind that man, he dey too work jor
cheesy cheesy
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
dytbabe:

Now I can feel your loneliness
Sobs
I think I am doing better thaan Zara, don't you think so?
funny you
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by dytbabe: 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
Marxxx:
funny you

Funny you too
Oya edit the post
tongue
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 9:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
dytbabe:

Na the money be koko ooo
I wan chop am clean mouth sef

No mind that man, he dey too work jor
cheesy cheesy
I don't know what to say...to be candid the way you say the "money" stuff is not cool you can avoid typing such
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by sashishalom(f): 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
Marxxx:
Thanks for the advice. I wish I could do those stuffs...just got back home; and that doesn't imply the day is over. I am doing fine though but I am sad again cos my pet that usually welcomes me is quite sick and is not responding to treatments. Am gonna miss it 5yrs together...and Zara can mimic my voice perfectly....awww I hope I didn't say too much...good night!

awwww...i love pets but dont own one...i'll pray for her,nothing will happen to her...you need to try those things cause your gonna have people pity you...i think you should start with the shower...its gonna help you believe me,feel free to cry..dont worry i wont tell anyone you gonna cry...am hungry,plaintain de hungry me(loolzz)...have you eaten?...greet zara for me
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by dytbabe: 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
Marxxx:
I don't know what to say...

Just say you like the way I am teasing you
Say I am making you laugh
Say it
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
dytbabe:

Just say you like the way I am teasing you
Say I am making you laugh
Say it
Yup! But you can avoid the "money" part not good at all
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by dytbabe: 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
Marxxx:
Yup! But you can avoid the "money" part not good at all

Why should I?
Is it scaring you?
Tell me your thoughts about it
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 9:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
sashishalom:

awwww...i love pets but dont own one...i'll pray for her,nothing will happen to her...you need to try those things cause your gonna have people pity you...i think you should start with the shower...its gonna help you believe me,feel free to cry..dont worry i wont tell anyone you gonna cry...am hungry,plaintain de hungry me(loolzz)...have you eaten?...greet zara for me
wow I am already preoccupied to the brim. I don't even know how to sing. Cry?? Hilarious. Plantain is good. I have... Thanks....On a good day Zara would have said "Hulo"
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 9:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
dytbabe:

Why should I?
Is it scaring you?
Tell me your thoughts about it
It doesn't portray you well. I mean you don't sound like a lady when you type that
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by dytbabe: 9:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
Marxxx:
It doesn't portray you well. I mean you sound like a lady when you type that

But that's what you want?
You want a loud lady and you got one right here
Later they will say women dunno what they want
Smh

I don't sound like a lady?
So I Def must write like a man then
Clown
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by jashar(f): 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
I'm out. Namaste smiley
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by dytbabe: 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
jashar:
I'm out. Namaste smiley

Pulls her back
Don't mind him
He don't have sense of humour cheesy cheesy cheesy
Let's help build it
It's on the zero level and might take sometime
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
dytbabe:

Smh
I never said such. Emotional intelligence is not analogous with loudness. Loudness doesn't depict class either...it doesn't make me look good either...thanks for for the disuse...
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by sashishalom(f): 9:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
Marxxx:
wow I am already preoccupied to the brim. I don't even know how to sing. Cry?? Hilarious. Plantain is good. I have... Thanks....On a good day Zara would have said "Hulo"

Glad you sounding better...crying isnt such a bad thing joor...tell zara i said " hulo"....take care
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by dytbabe: 9:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
Marxxx:
I never said such. Emotional intelligence is not analogous with loudness. Loudness doesn't depict class either...it doesn't make me look good either...thanks for for the disuse...

So in one word, you called me CLASSLESS
Cos I am playing with you abi
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Sparklequeen(f): 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
Please you guys shouldn't quarrel oh, we are enjoying the conversation
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
dytbabe:

So in one word, you called me CLASSLESS
Cos I am playing with you abi
No I don't mean that at all. All I simply said was stop typing "Money" cos is making me uncomfortable. I am sorry if that sound offensive
dytbabe:

Smh
I don't sound like a lady?
So I Def must write like a man then
Clown
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Clown!!? I think we have had enough for one night....
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by dytbabe: 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
Marxxx:
No I don't mean that at all. All I simply said was stop typing "Money" cos is making me uncomfortable. I am sorry if that sound offensiveClown!!? I think we have had enough for one night....

That's why you called me classless?

And I called you a clown you getting upset? Really?
Dude you need to loosen up
The clown even ended with a smiley

I am done
Out
Zoooooooms

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigerians Like To Reduce Their Ages? / He/she Is 'just A Friend'.12 Signs Of An Emotional Infidelity / Dear Family, A Depressed Soul Needs Your Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.