Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years (40229 Views)

Buhari Earns $58bn In 27 Months To Jonathan’s $454bn In 6 Years / Power Failure: Fashola Gets 30-day Ultimatum To Revive Power Sector Or Resign / Power Failure During Ambassadorial Nominees Screening At The Senate. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 23, 2016
kilokeys:
Bro u no vex pass me

QueenValerie.. The lips are yours.. kiss
Lool grin because my thread?

1 Like

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by Ekehwinz: 8:37am On Feb 23, 2016
30 naira egg is now 40 naira. 50 naira bread is now 60/70 naira. Hungry man size indomie is now 110 naira. 40 naira tin tomato is now 50 naira.

Things are crumbling. Businesses are going down.

Is this a cursed or failed nation?
Who did this to nigeria??

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by Rossikk(m): 8:54am On Feb 23, 2016
Ekehwinz:
30 naira egg is now 40 naira.
50 naira bread is now 60/70 naira.
Hungry man size indomie is now 110 naira.
40 naira tin tomato is now 50 naira.

Things are crumbling. Businesses are going down.

Is this a cursed or failed nation?

Who did this to nigeria??

Bros... if you're fretting over 10 naira increase you need another job.

1 Like

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by Ekehwinz: 9:05am On Feb 23, 2016
Rossikk:

Bros... if you're fretting over 10 naira increase you need another job.
you can do well by connecting me to a new job bros.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by dotmanxp(m): 9:05am On Feb 23, 2016
naijaboy756:
The jazz he used on my yo*loba people to endorse him is still a mystery. Some one with no record but bad records such as refusal to appear before Oputa panel, no certificate, promised that blood and baboon will soak in blood, a fight on boko haram is a fight against the north etc still came to rule Nigeria courtesy back-stabbing from the natural cowards. Shame!!!
but guy Jonathan too was not good, with this crash in oil price it would have been worst under uncle jona. it's just unfortunate that a country like Nigeria can only produce bubu and Jonathan for presidency.

8 Likes

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by PAINGAIN: 9:07am On Feb 23, 2016
iamrealdeji:
I feel the same way bro. Unfortunately,I was one of the folks that were campaigning for Buhari on line,but i'm so much disappointed now that I don't even listen to news that much anymore. Buhari is like a curse to Nigeria,he's complicating matters the more and I got to realize that Tunde Idiagbon was actually ruling Nigeria during their military regime. 
in other words, u r now wailing. Well better late than never. U r welcome to d wailers party. The only group of nigerians who saw through tinubu's repackaged buhari and knew it was all a lie. Wailers r never fooled. Welcome on board. Oya go pick form for rose hand. Dele momodu just registered.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by Pidggin(f): 9:32am On Feb 23, 2016
otokx:

Sardines is 165 for Titus in Spar PH, its 140 for other less known brands. We Nigerians love to over profit from every situation aka greed.

When last did you buy Titus? cheesy You know how we are now it's not surprising.

2 Likes

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by kilokeys(m): 9:46am On Feb 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
Lool grin because my thread?
yes Na.. I might just need one better French kiss this morning.. Nigerian kiss don cost.
I hope u lips are compatible with mine.. Do not worsen my condition
Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 23, 2016
kilokeys:
yes Na.. I might just need one better French kiss this morning.. Nigerian kiss don cost.
I hope u lips are compatible with mine.. Do not worsen my condition
Ohp,you'll be disappoint my lips are no where near yours. smiley
Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by Dbisector(m): 9:52am On Feb 23, 2016
We don't feel the power failure in my area

1 Like

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 23, 2016
Book of lamentation chapter one verse six

Nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 9:53am On Feb 23, 2016
all will be well soongrin
Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by ItuExchange(m): 9:53am On Feb 23, 2016
That's it, we always have someone to blame.
Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by rozayx5(m): 10:01am On Feb 23, 2016
prices of things have really soared and my sisters workplace sacked about 40 people yesterday shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by bettercreature(m): 10:02am On Feb 23, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Failure Presidiot. By the time Buhari is through with this country, You'll know change has two types. Some zombies were just screaming "I want change!", Not knowing change is either positive or negative, It's Obvious the "change" APC and B0ohari are offering are negative change.
The problem is,this country is built on corruption and fighting it will cause deadly damage and shake her root beside i dont think it's possible to win the war against corruption in Africa,The best thing is to minimize it,85% of businesses in africa has questionable source of fund

3 Likes

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by centyboy: 10:03am On Feb 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hmmmmm !!!
Are you in the same state as i am?...*speechless*
Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 23, 2016
Jirate:
and he said he will makes the $ = N, , the Man is not only incompetence, but he now resides "Abroad" and visit Nigeria when ever he likes.
Quite apt. He actually lives abroad and visits Nigeria whenever he likes grin He was elected him to be PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA. Right now he is a WORLD TOURIST. In fact a FOREIGNER grin

9 Likes

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by Howcomes(m): 10:04am On Feb 23, 2016
Opportunity To Study In Germany Through Scholarship - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/2951118/opportunity-study-germany-through-scholarship
Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by MzPecs(f): 10:05am On Feb 23, 2016
Seriously, buhary is the true definition of badluck in this country.

...and that's how I wanted to buy golden penny spaghetti yesterday and I was told it's now N140. Damn!

8 Likes

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by hrworld: 10:05am On Feb 23, 2016
lwisee:
As I'm writing this I'm sweating profusely,I've been practically angry at everyone since I came back from work.
For the past six years, I've not experienced terrible power failure like this.Our transformer picks supply from a 33kv line,which make us have at least 15 hours supply of electricity everyday,except if there is a major fault.
Then,N500 petrol can remain in my generator for 3 months,I hardly switch it on because I also have inverter.
I came back from work,I was told we only have 15 minutes power supply since morning.
Nowhere to buy petrol, I have tried and tried,the heat is damn too much.
I decide to sit outside and it seems some force command the air not to blow.

Price of food stuff has increased sharply,what kind of Country is this.Why is the word Buhari synonymous with suffering.
I just remembered that our president did not handle any personal successful business since he left office as a head of state.
Look at his cattle farm,the cows be like something wey get AIDS.

Frankly speaking, some people are like that,they are failure personified.
I pray it won't be the case this time around because it involves all of us.

I don't even know what to type again.I just tire

This article reminds of many weeks before last presidential election. A lot of writers were paid money to write against Buhari but we will never succumb to all the cheap blackmail. Are you saying you have enjoyed 15 hours light under Jonathan before he left the govt? No matter what you guys write here, PMB remains the best president this country has ever produced and we need him right now to clean all the dirty things previous govt have been doing, especially the immediate past administration. God Almighty will give him good health and long life for this assignment.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by Welcomme: 10:06am On Feb 23, 2016
Suffering n smiling because he is boohaarri

1 Like

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by kamilous(m): 10:06am On Feb 23, 2016
damn reading dis bias post, u av not in dis very sadness for d past 6yrs? wen d previous government has created more sadnex to ur miserable life but ur ignomity forced u unaware......so Buhari also seize d blowing breeze in ur getto?

2 Likes

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by kilokeys(m): 10:06am On Feb 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
Ohp,you'll be disappointed my lips are no where near yours. smiley
For being brutally honest.. Oya collect peck kiss
Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by pamcode(m): 10:06am On Feb 23, 2016
Being on campus made me blind to some incidents happening until i visited the market to buy some stuffs i just couldn't believe my eyes. Everything in the market has increased from tomato paste to rice and beans. May the good lord provide for us all

5 Likes

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by ifeomaekol(f): 10:07am On Feb 23, 2016
May God deliever us frm this mess we hv found ourselves in, the situation in this country is something else. I jux hope we hv learnt our lessons, for those that voted him--------i didn't.

4 Likes

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 23, 2016
kilokeys:

For being brutally honest.. Oya collect peck kiss
lol grin See ya.
Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by miomio(f): 10:09am On Feb 23, 2016
Jirate:
and he said he will makes the $ = N, , but today, barely Nine months since assuming office, the Naira has devalued itself hopelessly when compared to the American Dollar, the Man is not only incompetence, but he now resides "Abroad" and visit Nigeria when ever he likes.

Dont get it twisted my dear,when buhari said $1=N1, He actual
meant $1=N1000. But some gullible Nigerians didnt allow him pronounce all in his mind bfor they started broadcasting $1 for N1. His only assignment and main concern is to win World Most Travelled President. This is an opportunity to step into all the countries he dreamt of in his village at Nigeria's expense. It's well with him oo.

7 Likes

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by fctguy: 10:09am On Feb 23, 2016
@ OP
You are the only frustrated person, so take it easy
My anger is with some stoopid elements that preach sufferings before things can be okay in this country angry
Who told these mugus that the elites will suffer with the average and poor before things can be okay
Who even told them that PMB has any plans to make anything ok in this nation?
Who told them that suffering always leads to enjoyment?
Why is PMB's eras always synonymous with hardship and sufferings

Enough of all these rubbish, PMB has not convinced me that he has a plan to turn things around for us instead he's been able to make himself a laughing stock to the international community.

My submission is that PMB only came to take vengeance on people he has beef against all his life and if he cannot get them, he will get anyone close to them; PMB is on a vengeance mission, nothing else!
SMH

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 23, 2016
Yesterday, I went with my girl to watch Man united match, and unlike the view centres, you have to buy something to watch the match. I bought beer for myself and ordered Holladial Yoghurt for my girl, and to my utmost surprise, it (Yoghurt)costed us #500. The waitress said the dollar is high.

We have light here, let's say up to 23hrs daily, and most times, 24hrs.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Recall, Dead On Arrival - Senate / Peter Obi Storms Zion Ministry In Lagos On A "Thank You" Visit / The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.