Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years (40228 Views)

Buhari Earns $58bn In 27 Months To Jonathan’s $454bn In 6 Years / Power Failure: Fashola Gets 30-day Ultimatum To Revive Power Sector Or Resign / Power Failure During Ambassadorial Nominees Screening At The Senate. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by sinistermind(m): 10:44am On Feb 23, 2016
eyeview:

God bless you for that question.
The fastest way to annoy me is to see anyone who campaigned for buhari to come now to complain. Nothing annoys me like it cos we warned them but they didn't care! Now,they have succeded in putting us all in this mess and now that its too late,they want to regret.

If things are going wrong does that mean he shouldn't speak out?
Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by gwmlogistic: 10:45am On Feb 23, 2016
lwisee:
As I'm writing this I'm sweating profusely,I've been practically angry at everyone since I came back from work.
For the past six years, I've not experienced terrible power failure like this.Our transformer picks supply from a 33kv line,which make us have at least 15 hours supply of electricity everyday,except if there is a major fault.
Then,N500 petrol can remain in my generator for 3 months,I hardly switch it on because I also have inverter.
I came back from work,I was told we only have 15 minutes power supply since morning.
Nowhere to buy petrol, I have tried and tried,the heat is damn too much.
I decide to sit outside and it seems some force command the air not to blow.

Price of food stuff has increased sharply,what kind of Country is this.Why is the word Buhari synonymous with suffering.
I just remembered that our president did not handle any personal successful business since he left office as a head of state.
Look at his cattle farm,the cows be like something wey get AIDS.

Frankly speaking, some people are like that,they are failure personified.
I pray it won't be the case this time around because it involves all of us.

I don't even know what to type again.I just tire
I guess you were alot happier 6 years ago when crude sold for $110 and our leaders at the time failed to industrialize, Failed to build power plants, failed to create employment but succeeded in depleting our foreign reserve and looting funds. As a man with a job , gen and inverter I take it that you are educated, pls kindly enlighten me better on what this present govt has done to increase the suffering on the masses, Nigeria has been a ticking bomb( special thanks to the administration in the past 6yrs). It's quite convenient for you to forget what hardship you went through in the last 6years due to your political inclination.

3 Likes

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by SeverusSnape(m): 10:47am On Feb 23, 2016
MzPecs:
Seriously, buhary is the true definition of badluck in this country.

...and that's how I wanted to buy golden penny spaghetti yesterday and I was told it's now N140. Damn!
Imagine!!!... Golden penny that I usually get for #120. Bread of 250 is now 280, Which kind rubbish be this?

2 Likes

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by chidooh1: 10:48am On Feb 23, 2016
hrworld:

This article reminds of many weeks before last presidential election. A lot of writers were paid money to write against Buhari but we will never succumb to all the cheap blackmail. Are you saying you have enjoyed 15 hours light under Jonathan before he left the govt? No matter what you guys write here,PMB remains the best president this country has ever produced and and we need him right now to clean all the dirty things previous govt have been doing, especially the immediate past administration. God Almighty will give him good health and long life for this assignment.
eyaa, hope you're not lamenting. To me it looks like the case of (SUFFERING AND SMILING)

3 Likes

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by honeric01(m): 10:48am On Feb 23, 2016
Do you need dollars to sell Ugwu?
Do you need dollars to sell garri?
Do you need dollars to sell paper, tomatoes, oil, maggi, salt sugar e.t.c yet the prices have all gone up.

Who should we blame for this? The govt or the greedy Nigerians who are good at exploiting any little opportunity they see?

Most Nigerians are by default greedy demons always looking for ways to shortchange their neighbors.

The situation of the country right now is a reflection of the people that lives in it.

Once more, the heat in the country shouldn't be blamed on the govt too as someone is already blaming the govt for this.

This govt is even too slow in dolling out the austerity measures needed to get the foundation of this country erected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by Greatvision: 10:49am On Feb 23, 2016
naijaboy756:
The jazz he used on my **** people to endorse him is still a mystery. Some one with no record but bad records such as refusal to appear before Oputa panel, no certificate, promised that blood and baboon will soak in blood, a fight on boko haram is a fight against the north etc still came to rule Nigeria courtesy back-stabbing from the natural cowards. Shame!!!
The natural cowards are way better than the natural thieves anyday........ we know them, people come back from the dead just by sniffing money cheesy cool
Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by SeverusSnape(m): 10:49am On Feb 23, 2016
gwmlogistic:

I guess you were alot happier 6 years ago when crude sold for $110 and our leaders at the time failed to industrialize, Failed to build power plants, failed to create employment but succeeded in depleting our foreign reserve and looting funds. As a man with a job , gen and inverter I take it that you are educated, pls kindly enlighten me better on what this present govt has done to increase the suffering on the masses, Nigeria has been a ticking bomb( special thanks to the administration in the past 6yrs). It's quite convenient for you to forget what hardship you went through in the last 6years due to your political inclination.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3427316_fbimg14558076466089035_jpegeba83142a1ed53b230307b0251419d70

6 Likes

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by nelsonguru: 10:49am On Feb 23, 2016
Change noni. U never see something. We go see change tire

1 Like

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 23, 2016
cekhoe:
I didn't vote during the elections for two reasons,
1)GEJ had disappointed me, I voted for that man,he just stood and watch things go wrong,he was a good man,but a good elder doesn't sit and watch a goat deliver
2)I had absolutely no trust in PMB either,the promise to fight corruption alone wasn't gonna do the magic
To say the truth if GEJ where to still be in power with this oil price,we surely would have been in hell by now
I am just an umpire observing
U jus said was on my mind
Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by rusher14: 10:50am On Feb 23, 2016
Pidggin:
Nigerians Sha, virtually everything has increased in price, this evening wanted to buy Sardines, was surprised at the sudden change in price from N150 to N200 grin we just have to cope with this

Not patronising but isn't it time to consider made in Nigeria type sardines?

Not necessarily sardines if they aren't found in our waters but even a replacement should suffice.
Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by kceewhyte(m): 10:53am On Feb 23, 2016
cekhoe:
because me self join dey suffer too
grin
Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 23, 2016
SeverusSnape:

But B00HARI the dullar d promised to stabilize the oil price.
Go school u nor gree go. Come here e dey talk rubbish sorry for insulting u but ur post is the most stupid post I hv ever seen. Is it buhari dat determine price of crude oil? Or u think is buhari is responsible for the fall in crude oil price.
Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by gwmlogistic: 10:56am On Feb 23, 2016
SeverusSnape:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3427316_fbimg14558076466089035_jpegeba83142a1ed53b230307b0251419d70
Is this all you've got. Read my post again, think hard and give me your best shot
Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by blesoh(f): 10:57am On Feb 23, 2016
Cracker biscuit now is 3 #50 nawa everything don add price.

3 Likes

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by SeverusSnape(m): 10:59am On Feb 23, 2016
gwmlogistic:

Is this all you've got. Read my post again, think hard and give me your best shot

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829596_img6325197050325_jpeg_jpeg61db8b350e65ada0da8fdf4018fb03e4

2 Likes

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by kingsfield(m): 10:59am On Feb 23, 2016
TRUE FACTS
1. He promised to create jobs bt dia has bn gr8 sack all over. Banks hv merged dia branches (a state lyk Enugu for example wit ten branches of 1st bank nw has 4), thereby sacking d staff in d closed branches. (b) 7up bottling company also did same. Those re d two i knw of very well.
2.Pure water bag dat z sold for #70 a bag z nw #150 to #200.
3.I dat normally use #30 worth of pumpkin leaves to cook nw use d one of#150 (cos z d #30 equivalent nw)
4.We nw experience high-higher-low-off wat i term Fashlight (Fashola-light) dats afta so much prayers.
etc

Hv decided nt to comment on Buharinomics or Buharicondictions,
cos no mata hw we shout or rant here Nwoke mgbuhari wil still travel to Saudi Arabia.

Guinness z preparing to give Mr Traveller cum president (in d book of records )for d first president dat haven't stayed for complete one month in d country dat he says he's presiding over.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by Fury007: 11:00am On Feb 23, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Failure Presidiot. By the time Buhari is through with this country, You'll know change has two types. Some zombies were just screaming "I want change!", Not knowing change is either positive or negative, It's Obvious the "change" APC and B0ohari are offering are negative changes.

My fellow Nigerians, Let's "enjoy" the change while it lasts.

severe sinuses or whatever.. what would you and your ilks have proferred??

let's hear you suggest what form of leadership you would have installed if it was in your power... stop crying, and man up!
Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by lagdmark(m): 11:00am On Feb 23, 2016
nelsonguru:
Change noni. U never see something. We go see change tire
Meanwhile some zombies are still celebrating Tinubu the gangster who helped with this suffering.

3 Likes

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by damilareoye: 11:00am On Feb 23, 2016
To be sincere..........
We don't have a president presently.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by SeverusSnape(m): 11:00am On Feb 23, 2016
charliboy654:

Go school u nor gree go. Come here e dey talk rubbish sorry for insulting u but ur post is the most stupid post I hv ever seen. Is it buhari dat determine price of crude oil? Or u think is buhari is responsible for the fall in crude oil price.
Will you shut up!... Didn't you watch that interview in channels when Buhari said he'll stabilize world oil price??... If you need the link to the video, I'll give you.

1 Like

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by damilareoye: 11:00am On Feb 23, 2016
To be sincere..........
We don't have a president presently.

4 Likes

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by SeverusSnape(m): 11:03am On Feb 23, 2016
Fury007:

severe sinuses or whatever.. what would you and your ilks have proferred??

let's hear you suggest what form of leadership you would have installed if it was in your power... stop crying, and man up!
Buhari the dull fool doesn't listen to advices. So let him wallow in his foolhardiness.

2 Likes

Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by Naomite(f): 11:05am On Feb 23, 2016
otokx:

Sardines is 165 for Titus in Spar PH, its 140 for other less known brands. We Nigerians love to over profit from every situation aka greed.
Its high time we stoped eating all dis canned and convenient food. They are very injurious 2 our health. Truth b told, We should patronize more of fresh food instead
Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 23, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Will you shut up!... Didn't you watch that interview in channels when Buhari said he'll stabilize world oil price??... If you need the link to the video, I'll give you.
This is y I insult u so, buhari said he ll stabilize world oil price n u believe him. Don't u know how Nigerian politicians talk wen dey are campaigning
Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by tivta(m): 11:07am On Feb 23, 2016
Is there fuel scarcity AGAIN?
Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by SHOOPSYN(m): 11:08am On Feb 23, 2016
May God help us all in this country. Just that, average Nigerian prefer to eat up Ƭђέ future...
Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by Standing5(m): 11:09am On Feb 23, 2016
lwisee:

****dont you know that when you take supply from 33KV line,the probability of having constant supply is high.
Keep wondering how many transformers will be as cold as ice water if a 33KV line cant boast of 1hr supply a day.
You are a liar. You can connec to 33kv directly. Stop lying. Plus 33kv lines aren't synonymous with power supply of the Nation or even a state.
Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by SeverusSnape(m): 11:09am On Feb 23, 2016
charliboy654:

This is y I insult u so, buhari said he ll stabilize world oil price n u believe him. Don't u know how Nigerian politicians talk wen dey are campaigning
Why should I believe the dullard??... I'm not a brainwashed zombie.
Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by tosyne2much(m): 11:15am On Feb 23, 2016
centyboy:

Are you in the same state as i am?...*speechless*
Don't tell you are frm Ado?
Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by nezer83: 11:17am On Feb 23, 2016
naijaboy756:
even though you are a shameless person, try get small shame na! What did they do about power? Have they even passed the budget talk more of building a power station? Hypocrite

Calm down, its just sarcasm.
Re: Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years by hob(m): 11:19am On Feb 23, 2016
Blame it on GEJ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Governors Today / Idara Gold Walks Free From Court - Picture / Dino Melaye Recall, Dead On Arrival - Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.