Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense (84755 Views)

How Many Women Have The Guts To Do This? / Why Do Fat Women Feel Like They Have The Guts To Approach Fit Men? PIC. / “he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
If i may ask, does ur facade/demeanour suggests a stripper?...Cos "na as goat take stand dem dey price am for market" if not, dude's wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by cordss(m): 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
It goes to show how he values you...he for wtill jokingly just tell you say na strip club una dey go.. na only babe wey u no wan commit to u go pull that stunt with.. or maybe if ur babe doesnt mind you indulging in some fun together with her once once...

[url]storiesbyasapiosexual..com.ng[/url]
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Booty4me: 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
My kind of Guy. Keeping it real. No pretence cool

2 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
Old fashioned lady,whats that bad in hanging out in a strip club...

2 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Codes151(m): 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
The guy rubbish u
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by EuDavies(m): 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
Guess he was just trying to be himself, you bolting out on him makes u look more immature, guess if the ladies were replaced with naked guys with dia balls hanging out while on d pole u would have loved dat. Abeg our girls too dey form werin dem no be.
Na ur type worst pass, u for kukuma carry am go mfm church since na dat kind place u dey like.

3 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:
You can imagine the rate at with conji be killing some guys! to say i'm disappointed is an understatement. I'v been friends with this guy for some months,he's been on my case and has agreed to give me all the time I need before we start dating.

I was on my own last night when he invited me to go take sharwarma somewhere around.
We were just gisting normally about life and next thing he said was he's getting really bored and there's a new place on the island he would like to take me to.

We got there, I noticed the bouncers were really fierce looking! I got scared and asked him why they had 6 hefty bouncers,he just laughed and said it's cos the place is new. He quickly paid for VIP and when they opened the door first thing I saw was a fair beautiful girl stark naked dancing holding a pole. There were about 10ladies or more completely naked, with guys having fun with them!

I didn't bother to proceed to the VIP, I left in annoyance, boarded a cab and deleted his number sharply.

A guy who takes a lady to a strip club to watch other naked ladies and probably partake in frolicking with them can never be serious in a relationship! Quote me anywhere.

You no lie
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:
You can imagine the rate at with conji be killing some guys! to say i'm disappointed is an understatement. I'v been friends with this guy for some months,he's been on my case and has agreed to give me all the time I need before we start dating.

I was on my own last night when he invited me to go take sharwarma somewhere around.
We were just gisting normally about life and next thing he said was he's getting really bored and there's a new place on the island he would like to take me to.

We got there, I noticed the bouncers were really fierce looking! I got scared and asked him why they had 6 hefty bouncers,he just laughed and said it's cos the place is new. He quickly paid for VIP and when they opened the door first thing I saw was a fair beautiful girl stark naked dancing holding a pole. There were about 10ladies or more completely naked, with guys having fun with them!

I didn't bother to proceed to the VIP, I left in annoyance, boarded a cab and deleted his number sharply.

A guy who takes a lady to a strip club to watch otherwise naked ladies and probably partake in frolicking with them can never be serious in a relationship! Quote me anywhere.

U are ryt dear. No guy wit a positive intention towards a lady wud take her to such a place. He wants sex from u, nothing more.

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by kaziblake(f): 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
A responsible guy can't takes a lady to a strip club.

The guy is unserious

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Koncept(m): 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
This is just not enough for a break up, gimmie a break please...just hope you haven't walked away from your Hussy sha.
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by ipledge10(m): 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
QueenValerie:
Sup.Did you find ya lady yet
naa...I guess you should be my next queen kiss
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Frank082: 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2016

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Gkemz: 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
Most responsible women want a decent and Godfearing man. But the dude messed up though he was trying to appeal to you.
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by aminoacid01(f): 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
Show me your boyfriend, i would tell you the type of girl you are.
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
ipledge10:
naa...I guess you should be my next queen kiss
go find phyno.Bye. wink
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Kassidy90(m): 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
All am interested in is the address of the place .. grin

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by robosky02(m): 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

A guy who takes a lady to a strip club to watch other naked ladies and probably partake in frolicking with them can never be serious in a relationship! Quote me anywhere.

nice one girl

perhaps if you had continued with him,

he will tie you down to perform that rubbish for him

and amke you a sex object, and no respect for your person

2 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by ipledge10(m): 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
QueenValerie:
go find phyno.Bye. wink
phyno made it clear,she is just my friend. ...
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by joefranky(m): 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
If the place is new as he said,that means he hasn't been there before. Don't u think there was a misconception?
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
QueenValerie:
He mustta lost his mind!!!!!! angry This got me so mad.

Lol times are hard,stripper s got bills to pay
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Epatty(f): 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
ClassCaptain:

then u probably havent lived in a female hostel ever. Anyway, i still feel u shld not have reacted that way. He definitively didnt know u wouldnt like it.

It shows that there is this kind of opinion he has about your character that will make it seem harmless taking you with him to a strip club.

Anyway, i still believe you shld, apologise , make him know you against such acts, make him apologise for taking u to such unacceptable place and make him promise not to do it again.

I think i tried
did u just say d lady shud apologize? Maka y na Wat she did was 100% gd. D guy is a big fool to ve taken ha to a strip club. Evn if she said yes n someday get to knw, she will quit, $o wats d difference? Dat guy really went nut n a responsible n gentle guy wudn't do such. Quote me anywer. I support d op's statement of ARRANT NONSENSE...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
ipledge10:
phyno made it clear,she is just my friend. ...
let me make it clear I'm just the chick you say hi to in passin'.Go see if Jadekitana(hey girl) will be yer e-lady
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by ATERI(m): 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:
To each man his own
I know girls who will go to a strip club
some out of curiousity some out of boredom
Some girls I know find it amusing
and yet some have told me that a strip club is the only place guys wont hit on her because they are busy ogling the strippers

...and can you marry the girl you first met at strip club?

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
pcguru1:

Lol times are hard,stripper s got bills to pay
angry
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by xtervaganza(m): 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

your loss, not his.

He's better without your your drama and anger.

And why did you bring it here?

Just disappear. Piss off

2 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
Left to me I find strip clubs a waste of time , ID rather be home playing games.
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

Dude is super lucky to have gotten rid of you so easily and quickly.

Love me and my quirks or hit the highway.

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by xtervaganza(m): 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
QueenValerie:
He mustta lost his mind!!!!!! angry This got me so mad.
over what has nothing to do with you?

Eat a dick!
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Walexsammy(m): 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

You needed to see the look on his face! He was so happy, such a pervert. Wanted to turn me on by all means
U really have a bad mind, this guy might even be having clear mind, buh ur over sabi won't allow u.U must have had a very bad experience
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by SolomonAdeola: 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

Enjoy viewing my fellow naked girls around me? It wasn't a sight to behold.

U Neva watch mojo b4 abi....ur fellow naked girls indeed. U cud av chilled a few minutes and then asked him to leave.. Then communicate ur grievances and displeasure. He could change.
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by ipledge10(m): 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
QueenValerie:
let me make it clear I'm just the chick you say hi to in passin'.Go see if Jadekitana(hey girl) will be yer e-lady
now I know u hate me...Jadekitana? A gal with combo of two skilled martial artist (comic)as her moniker ...I can't die young....
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
xtervaganza:
over what has nothing to do with you?

Eat a dick!
Guy find some place ta be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Plays Guitar With Lady's Private Part, Nigerians Blast Them (Photos) / How To Make Him Fall In Love With You… Truths And Tricks / I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.