Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense (84753 Views)

How Many Women Have The Guts To Do This? / Why Do Fat Women Feel Like They Have The Guts To Approach Fit Men? PIC. / “he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
ATERI:

...and can you marry the girl you first met at strip club?

Old boy all na wash. Prince Charles and Lady Diana still divorced and she died in the backseat of another guys car.

You guys need to stop judging these women who are earning a righteous living.
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by xtervaganza(m): 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
kaycexx:
go back and return the sharwarma he bought for you.
100% supported

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
ipledge10:
now I know u hate me...Jadekitana? A gal with combo of two skilled martial artist (comic)as her moniker ...I can't die young....
Their from the video game mortal combat,i have 5 brothers they owned the games.Go talk ta some other NL Chick then.

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by xtervaganza(m): 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
QueenValerie:
Guy find some place ta be.
english?

Eat more dick
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
Those saying nothing is wrong.. I'm shocked o.. I'm short of words jare... Kitana u over dd the right thing.. Kudos. .now he knows u got class n brain..

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by SSkillzzz(m): 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
Maxi112:
Hahaha ... very interesting, plz continue
plz plz plz...don't spoil d fun..let's wait for part 2..lol

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by freecocoa(f): 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
OP the dude has no iota of respect for you, no responsible guy will take a lady, more so, a crush to a strip club without letting her know first.

But then again, I hope you didn't do anything to make him think so little of you.

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Emaprince: 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
I hate girls who loves to tell their experiences with one guy or the other just to sound saintly. They will give you (fake) details of their experience, how they turned the guy down, how they hate irresponsible men blah blah, yet same girl is the type that easily fall for these bd dudes.

Same Op forming good girl is crushing on phyno..lmao!!! Which type of dude do you think phyno is? Same dude that raps about penetration of women etc. Hehehe most of you women are just too fake and hypocrites!!!

You should keep this nonsense to yourself. Are you posting it here to earn respect and kudos? SMH!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by ATERI(m): 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:
You can imagine the rate at with conji be killing some guys! to say i'm disappointed is an understatement. I'v been friends with this guy for some months,he's been on my case and has agreed to give me all the time I need before we start dating.

I was on my own last night when he invited me to go take sharwarma somewhere around.
We were just gisting normally about life and next thing he said was he's getting really bored and there's a new place on the island he would like to take me to.

We got there, I noticed the bouncers were really fierce looking! I got scared and asked him why they had 6 hefty bouncers,he just laughed and said it's cos the place is new. He quickly paid for VIP and when they opened the door first thing I saw was a fair beautiful girl stark naked dancing holding a pole. There were about 10ladies or more completely naked, with guys having fun with them!

I didn't bother to proceed to the VIP, I left in annoyance, boarded a cab and deleted his number sharply.

A guy who takes a lady to a strip club to watch other naked ladies and probably partake in frolicking with them can never be serious in a relationship! Quote me anywhere.

Nice to see that you know what you are doing. You don`t need a male prostitute in your decent life; certain things are not negotiable

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by ipledge10(m): 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
QueenValerie:
Their from the video game mortal combat,i have 5 brothers they owned the games.Go talk ta some other NL Chick then.
really? I have to do some locator spell...expect to see me on your door step one day
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by ipledge10(m): 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
I know this story is fake,but let me join the thread

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by kaycexx(m): 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

Why are you sounding like a broke man? undecided

I'm not... sorry,
no pain no gain.
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
ipledge10:
really? I have to do some locator spell...expect to see me on your door step one day
NO Pledge,go find a game playin' chick in NYC.An someother chick on NL.Bye.
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by jelal007(m): 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by COLDMIND(m): 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
But this babe has a point and every right to walk out on the guy. Guys imagine if a babe takes u to a club where the strippers are all guys with their tin dangling up and down, would u have been able to stay in such a place? Rubbish... d guy Na monkey

3 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by kaycexx(m): 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

you don't want anything to do with the guy.
BTW I'm not broke.
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by ipledge10(m): 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
QueenValerie:
NO Pledge,go find a game playin' chick in NYC.An someother chick on NL.Bye.
shocked shocked you don't mean it
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by kaycexx(m): 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

you don't want anything to do with the guy.
BTW I'm not broke.
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by darmilolah(m): 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
bebe2:
Some pple sha

It's a strip club not a slaughter house.

Wats the anger about?

U shud have sat for a minute and said am not comfortable , I want to leave.

U wud probably still have him as a frd. And who knows where it wud lead.

Mature babe. God bless you. Amen!
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by ATERI(m): 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Old boy all na wash. Prince Charles and Lady Diana still divorced and she died in the backseat of another guys car.

You guys need to stop judging these women who are earning a righteous living.

I would appreciate it if you can give a direct answer to a simple and straight-forward question: can you marry a girl you first met at a strip club?

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
xtervaganza:
english?

Eat more dick
Bye dude.
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by HaneefahRN(f): 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
EuDavies:
Guess he was just trying to be himself, you bolting out on him makes u look more immature, guess if the ladies were replaced with naked guys with dia balls hanging out while on d pole u would have loved dat. Abeg our girls too dey form werin dem no be.
Na ur type worst pass, u for kukuma carry am go mfm church since na dat kind place u dey like.

So u will pat a guy on the back for taking ur sister he is trying to woo to a strip club for a date?

If this super story is true it shows he has no respect for the OP.

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by tico1212(m): 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
Bet wait, you have a crush on Phyno. Phyno would have done worst. Is that truly you @ur dp?
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by refiner(f): 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
kaycexx:
go back and return the sharwarma he bought for you.

gringrin
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
ipledge10:
shocked shocked you don't mean it
Yep.Goodday. wink
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by ipledge10(m): 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
QueenValerie:
Yep.Goodday. wink
wait...who angry,I promise not to kill him...I will just remove some organs
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by ipledge10(m): 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by tintedniggz(m): 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

That's because 99.9 percent of you men are always interested in the cookie! When a lady gives in too early, she's considered a cheap slut, when she doesn't she bcoms a gold digger. And even after waiting for years the day he hits it, excuses starts coming! That's how men are wired from 100bc so we need to be careful how we open our legs.
Madame, if you say 99.9% of men are interested in the cookie, then what are women interested in??see guyz nowadays are interested in doubling their paycheck cos if you don't, dem ladies gon turn us down sharply. I think the guy shldnt hv taken you to that kind of arena since he's still trying to win you over. But you left in annoyance also, which I think you shldnt have done. Just try and pick up his calls nd put him on the right path.

2 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

Please i'm really not in the mood for comments like this as i'm quite disappointed I just lost a friend. Take your assumptions elsewhere
It's not impossible to believe your story. Some Western couples usually hangout at strip clubs to celebrate birthdays, or to just get freaky.
Your guy friend probably thought you would be cool with going to the gentleman's club judging from his perception of your personality.
Nonetheless, I don't think it's ok to take a female friend to such a place

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by 4C2215131: 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
Rexhenrex:
maybe you dress or behave like a stripper!!

because the way you dress is the way you will be addressed if you are responsible and dress responsibly then I don't think he will av done that!

am rather surprised Its not a brothel he took you to,judging from the kinda comments you make on NL and the thread you create

in Ben Bruce's voice
[b]#i hope i just made common sense [\b]

Thought I was the only one who noticed this.
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
ipledge10:
wait...who angry,I promise not to kill him...I will just remove some organs
grin bye Pledge.
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by xtervaganza(m): 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
QueenValerie:
Bye dude.
like I was ever with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Plays Guitar With Lady's Private Part, Nigerians Blast Them (Photos) / How To Make Him Fall In Love With You… Truths And Tricks / I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.