Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,536 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation (54457 Views)

Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" / Pictures Of Arab Contractors Working On Aba Road Umuahia / Kemi Adeosun: A ‘zuwo’ Or A Nero? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by Organs(m): 9:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
YourMrBoo:
That clueless woman should be sacked already, why keeping her to keep disgracing this whole nation and her citizens??

She is sacked, and you are a replacement hater. So go replace her haterrrr.
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by mynd1(f): 10:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
talk2cj08:
You are beautiful
Tnks.
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by mynd1(f): 10:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
monlawal:
Lafiya qalau, ya kike?
Fine walahi.
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by monlawal(m): 10:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
Toh

Kina bbm? 58C45FFC
mynd1:
Fine walahi.
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
ValerianSteel:
This evening I came across this picture and I was very disappointed in what I saw.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3447251_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

As a minister in the Federal Cabinet of Nigeria signing a bilateral agreement on behalf of Nigeria in Qatar,tradition demands that She(Kemi Adeosun) is accorded the same respect as the President as her presence carries as much authority with the President.

Under no circumstances should a person of her capacity be subjected to conform to the cultural/religious practice of the host country.

Kemi Adeosun is a Nigerian Minister visiting Qatar,she is a foreigner,therefore she is not bound by Qatari laws or culture which can't be enforced on her.

It is utmost disrespect for her person and Nigeria as a nation to see her subjected to covering her hair to please Qatari officials.This attempt of cowardice to Qatari Islamic custom denigrates the office of the Minister of Finance and totally against Global Practice.

Madam Kemi Adeosun,next time you find yourself in an Arab nation,refuse vehemently to cover your hair,their laws are not binding on you.You are their visitor and your person must be respected.

Your views are unfortunately very narrow minded and naive to say the least.
Although many countries adopt standard protocols for their dignitaries on international visit; it is however not unusual or out of place for the visiting personality to adopt or conform with the dress code or culture of his/her host, in order to further smoothen the relationship.
You uploaded selected photographs to prove your point forgetting however that the same can be done to also contradict your obviously very narrow perspective.

One of the persons you uploaded was former American Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice; well here is the same person wearing a Muslim scarf (just like our very own finance minister) with some officials in Tajikistan in 2005.
Hillary Clinton, with Obama, wearing a head scarf on tour of the Sultan Hassan Mosque in Cairo, Egypt.
President Obama; without shoes and wife Michelle wearing a head scarf, at the Istiklal Mosque, Jakarta , Indonesia.
President W. Bush in Arabian robe on a visit to Saudi Arabia

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
Check out the Queen of England in similar deference to her host during a state visit in the middle east.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by mynd1(f): 10:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
monlawal:
Toh
Kina bbm? 58C45FFC
lol. Yeahp ama nayi busy yanzun nan gaskiya. grin
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by nortcentrallord(m): 11:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
DiademSh07:

Not all Notherners are muslim! And that's not a northern woman's dressing!
Gosh! Ibo are so dull!
Death to ibo education!

Hehehehe, not everyone that is not in support of the ministers action is an Igbo. Do Northern Nigerian muslim/christian women dress that way or not? Even if it is not a Nigerian wear, she wore it in Nigeria. I only pointed you to a fact and You are quick to insult and throw temper tantrum. It shows just two things, emptiness and childishness. Grow up.
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by monlawal(m): 11:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
Copy, paste, add. Dats all
mynd1:
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 01, 2016
Bt wetin buhari dey do for her back,him b her bodyguard ne? cheesy
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by Image123(m): 12:13am On Mar 01, 2016
brabus:

I'm not going to organize pity party for you guys. You have the judiciary, the efcc and the government of the day. Prosecute her!

Otherwise, stop ranting. I don't feed trolls.
No need for a party,just read carefully. The economy went awry under her coordination despite her traditional outfits, and it didn't stop the monumental corruption that happened on her watch.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 01, 2016
This is why no one from that senseless region can ever attain the presidency of this nation.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by Prince16: 1:18am On Mar 01, 2016
Make una leave ds woman nah!

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by Prince16: 1:26am On Mar 01, 2016
santino09:
[color=#006600]
At least we don't lick ass

Hmmmmm..., what a world!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by Prince16: 1:42am On Mar 01, 2016
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by right2: 3:14am On Mar 01, 2016
ValerianSteel:
This evening I came across this picture and I was very disappointed in what I saw.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3447251_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

As a minister in the Federal Cabinet of Nigeria signing a bilateral agreement on behalf of Nigeria in Qatar,tradition demands that She(Kemi Adeosun) is accorded the same respect as the President as her presence carries as much authority with the President.

Under no circumstances should a person of her capacity be subjected to conform to the cultural/religious practice of the host country.

Kemi Adeosun is a Nigerian Minister visiting Qatar,she is a foreigner,therefore she is not bound by Qatari laws or culture which can't be enforced on her.

It is utmost disrespect for her person and Nigeria as a nation to see her subjected to covering her hair to please Qatari officials.This attempt of cowardice to Qatari Islamic custom denigrates the office of the Minister of Finance and totally against Global Practice.

Madam Kemi Adeosun,next time you find yourself in an Arab nation,refuse vehemently to cover your hair,their laws are not binding on you.You are their visitor and your person must be respected.

Looking at this pic closely it looks very mush like a photoshop. Look closely at the edge of the right eye ball and the direction of her head with the body and the posture of her right hand. I can clearly conclude that the picture as posted is PHOTOSHOP.
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by jubrealguy(m): 4:13am On Mar 01, 2016
mynd1:
what does that mean
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by netinformat(f): 8:07am On Mar 01, 2016
ValerianSteel:
[s]This evening I came across this picture and I was very disappointed in what I saw.

Madam Kemi Adeosun,next time you find yourself in an Arab nation,refuse vehemently to cover your hair,their laws are not binding on you.You are their visitor and your person must be respected.[/s]

Nigerians!!!
I hate it when i see sentimental post tell me what is wrong in respecting someone's culture in HIS HOMELAND ? Gush!
In Tyrese Gibson voice when asked why he dressed in a traditional kandura for formula 1 race in Dubai and he said " if u are visiting someone's country Respect her culture if u gat problem with that u don't go to somebody's country " its as simple as that.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by Naijiant: 9:06am On Mar 01, 2016
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by mynd1(f): 11:23am On Mar 01, 2016
jubrealguy:
what does that mean
lol. It means I am busy at d moment. grin
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by jubrealguy(m): 11:30am On Mar 01, 2016
mynd1:
lol. It means I am busy at d moment. grin
dats fulani, ryt?
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by nenergy(m): 12:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Its not coercion, its cultural respect.

www.nairaland.com/2963481/world-female-leaders-wear-veil

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by tpiar: 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
right2:

Looking at this pic closely it looks very mush like a photoshop. Look closely at the edge of the right eye ball and the direction of her head with the body and the posture of her right hand. I can clearly conclude that the picture as posted is PHOTOSHOP.

It doesnt really matter since it still entered the public domain. That means it is what their office wants the public to see.
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by AnanseK(m): 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
Please explain

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by gmaa(m): 12:30am On Mar 02, 2016
yompy:
They use this picture to pass a message. We, Islamic nations, are ready to work with you when u accept to change yourself to our religious beliefs. She's ignorantly representin d whole nation. Islamization activated while The Church Is Sleeping, snorin on the matress of prosperity message and pillow of division. TOTAL ISLAMIZATION, VISION 2030 IF WE DON'T WAKE UP & PRAY

If Christian are called the followers of Christ then the Muslims are more Christian than the Christians themselves.
The virgin Mary covered her and Other sensitive part of her body always but nowadays Christians... The reverse is the case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by Dhotseal(m): 9:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
martineverest:
it's so ironic that u preach Google and u couldn't Google it... Qatar is far the richest on the world.. No body is close to it.

Bros, pls what criteria do u use in this your claim. Is it their GDP or what?
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by Duru1(m): 10:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
Remember that Yari.ba peeps in Nigerian army officer’s uniform were cowered and stampeded into neighboring Dahomey. This timid lady of Yari.ba extraction should not and cannot be an exception.
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by tpiar: 11:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
that doesnt sound right, the Dahomey wars should have ended by the time Nigeria was named.
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by Duru1(m): 11:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
tpiar:
that doesnt sound right, the Dahomey wars should have ended by the time Nigeria was named.

The Republic of Dahomey was still alive in 1966. The change to Republic of Benin was a thing of yesteryears.
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by tpiar: 11:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
I meant the open warfare had stopped by 1914.

Cessation of hostilities, etc.
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by Duru1(m): 11:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
tpiar:
I meant the open warfare had stopped by 1914.

Cessation of hostilities, etc.

Try to mean the period of 1966 when most Yari.ba peeps in Nigerian military uniform eloped to Dahomey. Please forget about the stories by the moonlight ever narrated by Yari.ba folklore tellers.
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by tpiar: 1:55am On Mar 08, 2016
I dont understand what you're saying.

btw, eloped to Dahomey like how?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Adamu Fagengawo Slump, Dies In Dubai (photo) / The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede / Buhari Asks Senate To Clear 15 Advisers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.