Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation (54381 Views)

Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" / Pictures Of Arab Contractors Working On Aba Road Umuahia / Kemi Adeosun: A ‘zuwo’ Or A Nero? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by aresa: 5:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
fmthegreatest:
Yes valerian steel is right,the hon.minister of finance goofed by subordinating her person and official authority to the culture and religion of the arabic Qatar,it is unacceptable and sheer cowardice.

According to religious bigots. .

This is the same hate, bigotry lack of exposure, ignorance and anti social attitude keeping you people at the bottom of everything..

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by naijagobetter(m): 5:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
Know2020:
Watch as the sophisticated people will find excuse for everything bubu does. They will say...it's a mark of respect. lol. You can't try this nonsense on an Igbo woman...who are you!

I no tell you...see below. @ lumydee44
and this?

Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by hadexdemo: 5:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
Buhari be like, mrs kemi dey sign that contract make i dey here dey look you or should i mr president is now her body guard?
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by ApexTitan(m): 5:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
AntiMahdi:

So Qatar is richer than Saudi? Or Germany or Switzerland or the UK or Japan or China or the almighty America?

Keep deceiving yourselves

Yes Qatar is rich. As of 2015 they had the hight GDP in the world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by ApexTitan(m): 5:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
AntiMahdi:

Your analogy is stup1d

Is not wearing a veil now comparable to stealing?

And besides have you heard of diplomatic impunity?

Implying your goat fcking masters can dare the US.

Diplomatic Impunity?? grin
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by mynd1(f): 5:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
monlawal:
Ba barci ne yau?
ina wuni. kiss
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by Eluwilussit(m): 6:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
lumydee44:

You can make ur point known without being barbaric

Sometimes, that's the only way to get the attention of some fanatics. Pls accept my sincere apologies. Nevertheless, I still stand on my earlier position, that it is asinine, bovine and mediocre, to acquiesce to the cultures and demands of the hosts.

I will tell you a story, if you care. A Japanese diplomat or so, visited Winston Churchill. During the dinner, the guest showed up with his boutonnière on his right lapel, instead of the left, like the British. When Churchill noticed it, he systematically excused himself. When he reappeared, his was on the right side. Gradually, one by one, everyone got the message and before long, all the men were wearing theirs on the right lapel.

Now this is diplomacy. This is respect. The host has to respect the guest in matters of taste, style, culture and religion. Our minister was there on our behalf. She's Nigeria at that moment. Our sovereignty was vested on her as she signed that agreement. Nobody had any right to make her bend her belief or culture. If she did it voluntarily, then she doesn't understand her position as a minister of the FGN.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by streetzdreamz(m): 6:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
Christ!!! to think I opened this thread to read a tragedy write up and feel sorry for the victim is annoying,what are we turning ourselves into in this country?? yea criticism is good but constructive ones are better, not pull people down all cuz their believes negates yours,the op is very foolish for tagging this harmless gesture a taboo, women wears scarfs anywhere in the world,Christians,Muslims and the rest, so what's the fuss about?? the other day an Edwin Clark cloned brained guy was talking trash about the bread seller turned model,same way they tongue lash people doing a lil form of charity and tag it publicity stunt, you people seriously needs help,getting high blood pressure over folks who doesn't know a thing about your existence,it would have been better if ur opinion mattered in just a lil fragment, ranting online like a rabid dog!!!!!MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by Smooyis(m): 6:23pm On Feb 29, 2016
SIRTee15:

I'm sure buhari forced her to cover head.

She was intimidated not forced. But all very embarrassing to many of us in a secular nation like ours

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by Mckennedy: 6:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
lumydee44:
I don't think anyone forced her, sometimes you need to respect the host and do things outta courtesy, the deal might be a good thing and that have might been her sacrifice for the nation. Its better to act a fool for someone who thinks he's fooling you when you know what's at stake.

If not why not,,, whereas in Naija....
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by kenchylala: 6:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
lumydee44:
I don't think anyone forced her, sometimes you need to respect the host and do things outta courtesy, the deal might be a good thing and that have might been her sacrifice for the nation. Its better to act a fool for someone who thinks he's fooling you when you know what's at stake.

Rubbish talk, are they feeding Nigeria
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by mutvy: 7:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
This is why Africans are backward. You give importance to trivial issues.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by nellyelitz(m): 7:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
Zombie oh zombie

I no call any person or tribe join am o
Na just song I dey sing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by monlawal(m): 7:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
Lafiya qalau, ya kike?
mynd1:
ina wuni. kiss
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by deehusby60: 7:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
Why Has PMB not removed his cap when he visited the Redeem camp last year? he needed our votes from the West. That shows he has a culture and tradition to protect. What is even wrong with our people from the Western of Nigeria gan sef? Are you telling me Largade will act as stupid as Kemi? Brother please acquire more sense and leave trash for Lawma Joor
Marriott1980:

No you need brain. What is wrong with you people. What has covering head have to do with anything. She covered her head to sign a deal and so what? If covering her head is what is going to make life worth living for a Nigerian like you then so be it. What sacrifice have you as a person made for Nigeria or the guy pushing wheelbarrow in your neighborhood with your non head covering self.

She covered her head, signed the deal and unto the next one.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by DaudaAbu(m): 7:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by DaudaAbu(m): 8:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by DaudaAbu(m): 8:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by Lombardi: 8:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
Isn't this a picture of Stella Oduah with a hijab in Kano when she was the minister of aviation.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by uncleade(m): 8:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
And that's exactly why they are fools and barbaric . they never have respect for other people culture. meanwhile as a civilized human being, when you go to Rome........

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by talk2cj08(m): 9:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
mynd1:
Lol. Thank u for d advice,will pass d messages to her. cheesy
You are beautiful
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by santino09: 9:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
lumydee44:
Yes based on GDP
[color=#006600] Based on GDP, its USA, china, japan, germany, england.....
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by santino09: 9:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
yaya93:
do Igbo people have respect elders and traditions?
[color=#006600]
At least we don't lick ass
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by AntiMahdi: 9:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
Lombardi:
Isn't this a picture of Stella Oduah with a hijab in Kano when she was the minister of aviation.

Is Kano not part of Nigeria? And as a minister of the federal republic she can dorn any traditional attire
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by DauraDullard0(m): 9:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
Lombardi:
Stella Oduah came properly dressed for the occasion. My grouse is simply the disconnect between the rag on her head and her dress. Both are completely out of sync with each other. The veil clearly is an improvisation... Meaning she was compelled to wear it and that is where the problem lies. Nobody is against her wearing a head-cover while in Qatar but forcing her to put that rag on her head against her will is a clear case of intimidation. It's an abuse of her rights and privileges as a representative of the Nigerian state.

Pictures do not lie!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by DiademSh07: 9:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
AntiMahdi:

Is Kano not part of Nigeria? And as a minister of the federal republic she can dorn any traditional attire
LOL!
See stupidity at its peak!
This clown thought he has made a wonderful contribution to defend the reason why stella could wear hijab and why Kemi's shouldn't!
Ibo and dullness!
No wonder there's no development in that erosion region!
Hian!

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by nortcentrallord(m): 9:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
AntiMahdi:

Yeah but if you are Ceaser you take Rome with you any where you go.

Epic response.
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by AntiMahdi: 9:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
DiademSh07:

LOL!
See stupidity at its peak!
This clown thought he has made a wonderful contribution to defend the reason why stella could wear hijab and why Kemi's shouldn't!
Ibo and dullness!
No wonder there's no development in that erosion region!
Hian!

Lol.

Stella no wear Aso obi?

Dey there.

Stella was in Dubai did she wear hijab?
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by nortcentrallord(m): 9:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
Lombardi:

Kano in Nigeria I guess.

I suppose she is a Nigerian and that dressing is also a dressing of the northern women in Nigeria.
That's what I will call "being a true Nigeria"

Now, was the minister of Finance trying to be a Quatarian?
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by DiademSh07: 9:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
AntiMahdi:

Lol.
Stella no wear Aso obi?
Dey there.
Stella was in Dubai did she wear hijab?
Is Dubai Quatar? Can you see the level of your stupidity? Yeye!
Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by CltrAltDel: 9:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
[s]
DauraDullard0:
Stella Oduah came properly dressed for the occasion. My grouse is simply the disconnect between the rag on her head and her dress. Both are completely out of sync with each other. The veil clearly is an improvisation... Meaning she was compelled to wear it and that is where the problem lies. Nobody is against her wearing a head-cover while in Qatar but forcing her to put that rag on her head against her will is a clear case of intimidation. It's an abuse of her rights and privileges as a representative of the Nigerian state.

Pictures do not lie!
[/s]

from forced to cover her head,no female leaders has done so...even when they do it is not indoor... to the combination of the scarf and her dress...........Ipad yoot, we feel una pain and we know you guys are really PAINED....very...very very PAINED

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation by DiademSh07: 9:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Kano in Nigeria I guess.

I suppose she is a Nigerian and [b]that dressing is also a dressing of the northern women[/b]n in Nigeria.
That's what I will call "being a true Nigeria"

Now, was the minister of Finance trying to be a Quatarian?
Not all Notherners are muslim! And that's not a northern woman's dressing!
Gosh! Ibo are so dull!
Death to ibo education!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Peter Obi Recognized At The Shiloh 2022 In Canaanland (Video, Pics) / Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday / Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.