Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,843 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? (33438 Views)

Should I Forgive Her Again / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
uracocksucker:

one hit and its already an abusive relationship .... that's why you single
one hit? Do you know what can happen after 'a hit? What are you even saying? My friend gerrarahiA biko

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Fisfrank(m): 5:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]you just said he hit u once and he is broke, yes he did it because he was frustrated and as been thinking, he love u 5years is not a small thing ooo pls u know him more himself. To tell u d truth have done that to my girl friend of three years even if after that I did not apologize she knows it frustration, and later when things started getting better now we are enjoying our self and I never hit her, have hit her like about 5 times studies him and no pls forgive him, when a man does not have a job little things make them angry it has happen to me so pls forgive him

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
[color=#990000][/color][quote author=Europija post=43359521][/quote]

You asked for an advice, with no malice intended I gave you , but what did you do ?

You had to quote me and added your own thrash

Well he beats you, CARRY YOUR CROSS

And for the records, it's not every lady that has low self-esteem and are gullible as yourself,

My man respects and love me too much to hurt me, he's not a thug like yours and like you am not a puppet in his hand .
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Gmekx(m): 5:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
Y'all are just too raw. Nice answers tho grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
Leriebloom:

My dear that guy is not worth it.Any guy who treats you like trash isn't. So one advice for you, when he hits you again, maybe harder next time, just leave before that hitting turns to something else. (If i were in your shoes i wont wait for a second time).

My sister please leave her and let her be, her quoting me and adding what I didn't write to my actual post, opened my eyes to the fact that some ladies actually loves being beaten
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by goldentrench(m): 6:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
Europija:
He threw me out of house coz i lied to him about about money that i wil barrow him...and he hit me coz he found out he cant gain nothing from me as in document n also coz i didnt put food in fridge
Babe I don't know you but the truth is ignore any advice to leave your relationship, nobody is perfect, try and work it out between the two of you, 5 years is not five days, a known devil is better than the angel you don't know, no good guy out there jus pretenders....... Just table it well, don't take decision you will later regret.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by toprealman: 6:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
Europija:
Hello all ..I have been with my bf for 5 years and he was really broke n had alot stress...he hit me once in my face n threw me out of house in middle of night...should i forgive him??
https://www.nairaland.com/2963312/pastor-hacks-banker-wife-death

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by goldentrench(m): 6:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
Fisfrank:
[color=#770077][/color]you just said he hit u once and he is broke, yes he did it because he was frustrated and as been thinking, he love u 5years is not a small thing ooo pls u know him more himself. To tell u d truth have done that to my girl friend of three years even if after that I did not apologize she knows it frustration, and later when things started getting better now we are enjoying our self and I never hit her, have hit her like about 5 times studies him and no pls forgive him, when a man does not have a job little things make them angry it has happen to me so pls forgive him

You're the best.....God bless you my man
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by onunwa21(m): 6:06pm On Feb 29, 2016
No don't forgive him...Go look for another di*k nd continue 4rm wer he stopped.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Leriebloom(f): 6:06pm On Feb 29, 2016
Recherche:
[color=#990000][/color]

My sister please leave her and let her be, her quoting me and adding what I didn't write to my actual post, opened my eyes to the fact that some ladies actually loves being beaten
which is madness!
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
goldentrench:

Babe I don't know you but the truth is ignore any advice to leave your relationship, nobody is perfect, try and work it out between the two of you, 5 years is not five days, a known devil is better than the angel you don't know, no good guy out there jus pretenders....... Just table it well, don't take decision you will later regret.
....i NEED to talk to u...whats ur country code?
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
No man should ever hit his girl, no matter what.
Ask Matthew Santoro

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
nikkypearl:
I was a virgin grin grin Mitcheeeeeeeeeeeew grin
Lol..
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by donestk(m): 6:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
I was driving and my ex threatened to jump off d car due to d quarrel we had at that moment. She held d door handle n I hit her. Guess Wat? I was labeled a woman beater and a rshp of 5yrs packed up.

OP u can walk away eh....im pretty sure she's tired of d rshp dat she forced him to hit her so she'll come to nairaland and make ur case for breakup.

Goodluck to d OP....im sure she's not up to 35yrs.

goldentrench:

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Reference(m): 6:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
Instead of developing yourself and moving forward in life you're busy doing boyfriend and girlfriend. For 5 years for that matter. Do you know how long you have to live? Do you know there are several successful men and women out there who didn't have the misfortune of wasting their time this way. Girl. Look at your life, work on it and you will have quality men searching earnestly for you.

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Gmekx(m): 6:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
Europija:
Hello all ..I have been with my bf for 5 years and he was really broke n had alot stress...he hit me once in my face n threw me out of house in middle of night...should i forgive him??

Worst case scenario: http:///Dp1ZiF

You can still turn back now
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Irishrena1(f): 6:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
emmchi:
@op we just tired of all this thread about "your b/f this,your b/f that,how broke ass he his,how he need document,how you been in r/ship with him for 4-5yrs,how you opened a thread about him in the space of 3wks and keep asking same question"what you should do?"people have been telling you to leave him because he doesn't deserve you.What else do you want from us than the best advice to move on with your life.

Leave,you no want leave. Oya,stay nah wahala.Biko some of us are trying to have our beauty sleep.
Ewo. I just looked her profile and saw all the my b/f this my b/f that threads. All in February! Biko leave us alone and do your wish. You think we don't have better things to do with our time? Mtchew! undecided

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
herbie27:
i like what ur doing right now wit her and nt bashing

Thanks, bro.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by tyehmi(m): 6:25pm On Feb 29, 2016

U can c what social media has caused to this generation. @Op, sorry is ur case.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Irishrena1(f): 6:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
nikkypearl:
He will do it over and over again!

Between....

It is wrong to be spending the night with someone you are not married to plsssss!
It's btw (by the way) and not between.....

You're welcome wink
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
Europija:
......He threw me out coz i lied to him about getting some money for helping him about his own problem and he hit me on the day he found out he cant gain documents from me..but he said he hit me coz i didnt put food in fridge..
Ok, if that is what you say...Nice evening.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by FTBOY: 6:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
Europija:
you just told us a one-sided story. tell us what you did to him to warrant him hitting you and kicking you out of the house in the middle of the night....or have you been dating a yaba left escapee?
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by nikkypearl(f): 6:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
Irishrena1:

It's btw (by the way) and not between.....

You're welcome wink
Covers face...

Between....

Thanks grin grin

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by 0gbeni(m): 6:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
@op.. just went through your profile, almost all your threads are about this dude..nobody deserves to be treated like thrash, no matter how fat, ugly there are or how fcukd up their past may have been. The writing is on the wall, leave him now!

Anyways, since it seems you like to be treated like thrash, the day he kills you we will be here to read the sensational headlines.

take care smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by NemzySeries(m): 7:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
he hit u @ d middle of the nite & locked u out!!!! but y on earth wud u b dating a guy 4 5yrd wen itz not like U're running a degree programme in engineering? .......but on d orda hand is he a hit & run driver?
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Fime2000: 7:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
u ar just saying yr sweet part, wat did u do to him b4 he hit u.because u girls nowadays u people ar very stupid and foolish, wat did u do, tell us wat u did to him and stop telling us rubbish ok.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by naza9ja(m): 7:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
No
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by KingTom(m): 7:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
ggrin:
and who tell u say we no dy select blood?undecidedlipsrsealed
Omo Esu. She okunrin stop living this evil life and give yourself to Christ grin
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
Europija:

Next time he'll be hitting you its gon be with a pestle.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by goldentrench(m): 7:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
This lady just need mature advice, its not as if she's a fool, love can be funny sometimes, so don't blame her for anything, anyone who has truly fall inlove will understand what she might have been through before making it public like this, to tell tell her to quit might be wrong, and to advice her to stay could jeopardize her future.....

Very complicated!!

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
Fime2000:
u ar just saying yr sweet part, wat did u do to him b4 he hit u.because u girls nowadays u people ar very stupid and foolish, wat did u do, tell us wat u did to him and stop telling us rubbish ok.
He threw me out coz i lied to him about getting him money for his own problem and he hit me the day he found out he cant get document from me but he said he hit me coz i didnt put food in fridge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mentally-challenged Man Backs His Lover In Aba, Abia State (photos) / Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship / The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair.