Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? (33445 Views)

Should I Forgive Her Again / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
misspicy:
yes your mother is,the effect is all over you.....DIOT tongue
na wa o0o :/
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by KingTom(m): 12:00am On Mar 01, 2016
ggrin:
when I neva suck ur bloodangry, I no go retire oangry
undecided come suck na
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by goldentrench(m): 12:00am On Mar 01, 2016
misspicy:
Hahahahaahahahaha
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by ggrin(f): 12:11am On Mar 01, 2016
KingTom:
undecided come suck na
meeting time go soon reach naangry
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by KingTom(m): 12:21am On Mar 01, 2016
ggrin:
meeting time go soon reach naangry
Oya na angry
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by vooyour(f): 1:49am On Mar 01, 2016
johnson232:

are u the one that will kill her?

silly girl...
so domestic abuse has never killed anyone? seriously? women have died due to this. It's even more likely that he'll hit her again. If leaving a man that hits me means I'm silly, then so be it.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by vooyour(f): 1:53am On Mar 01, 2016
bashydemy:
And what do you say about lady slapping a guy? i just tire of all this nonsense abeg make God just come wipe us off the surface of the earth jare... A lady will slap a guy and if the guy hit her, he is termed to be bad person..
I don't condone a girl hitting a guy. but we all know guys are stronger than girls. guys can stop a girl from hitting him. can't say the same for a woman

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Rhea(f): 2:32am On Mar 01, 2016
Europija:
Hello all ..I have been with my bf for 5 years and he was really broke n had alot stress...he hit me once in my face n threw me out of house in middle of night...should i forgive him??

Sure. So that tomorrow he will chop off your head and send to babalawo. A man who beats you can kill you as well. Leave him and find someone else

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by bashydemy(m): 3:54am On Mar 01, 2016
Leriebloom:

I despise people like you too. What if she didnt slap the guy eh?, did you ask her and she told you she slapped the guy?, jus get off my mentions abeg.
I never ask her and neither do i comment on her post, But you jump into conclusion because she's a lady and you ladies are the most wicked creature on earth.. so easy to be a friend to a lion than a lady..
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by bashydemy(m): 3:56am On Mar 01, 2016
Europija:
.he throw me out around 22 h and i came back to home after 4 hours means i came back around 2 am ...n he didnt even search for me...but when he open door he told me how i am guilty for what he did...he threw me out coz he found out i lied to him about getting money for him..i got 30 euro instead of 80 euro...and i must say he threw me out in country that is not mine!
Well you never really explain what happen all you say is that he hit you and am like how will someone just hit his GF without doing nothing.. But still you still never tell us the full story mam..
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by bashydemy(m): 3:59am On Mar 01, 2016
vooyour:
I don't condone a girl hitting a guy. but we all know guys are stronger than girls. guys can stop a girl from hitting him. can't say the same for a woman
You are right about guys been stronger than girls, But what will you say if you meet your brother being slap by his GF? some girls will just raise their hand up and slap a guy, That part piss me off so bad.. I got a friend that his wife always slap him when ever they have little misunderstanding and also threaten to throw him out that the house the guy build belong to she and their kids.. If woman try that shit with me ehn, She go tell me if her papa buy me block..
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by uzoormah(m): 5:05am On Mar 01, 2016
misspicy:

y bringing my mum in this matter..my dear u av to learn how to talk,was only joking with u..well, happy new month
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 01, 2016
Europija:
Hello all ..I have been with my bf for 5 years and he was really broke n had alot stress...he hit me once in my face n threw me out of house in middle of night...should i forgive him??

I guess both actions happened at different times.

He is wrong but ur story is incomplete.

Perhaps, you moved his hands.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 01, 2016
Leriebloom:

My dear that guy is not worth it.Any guy who treats you like trash isn't. So one advice for you, when he hits you again, maybe harder next time, just leave before that hitting turns to something else. (If i were in your shoes i wont wait for a second time).

Lies..

Tell another one.

Let say, he hit her after 2 years and threw her out on the 4th year. What did she do ?

A woman beater beats every month or at least every 6 months..
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by christabell18(f): 6:43am On Mar 01, 2016
Forgive
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Leriebloom(f): 6:52am On Mar 01, 2016
bashydemy:
I never ask her and neither do i comment on her post, But you jump into conclusion because she's a lady and you ladies are the most wicked creature on earth.. so easy to be a friend to a lion than a lady..
lolz. i refuse to argue with you.Have a nice day
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Leriebloom(f): 6:53am On Mar 01, 2016
Naughtysite:

Lies..

Tell another one.

Let say, he hit her after 2 years and threw her out on the 4th year. What did she do ?

A woman beater beats every month or at least every 6 months..
A question for the Op to answer.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Chimex30(m): 7:34am On Mar 01, 2016
Vanquay:
Something tells me he treats you like THRASH...something Bigger tells me you deserve it.

That Nigga is probably out for some money and documents...Dump his sorry ass, honestly you sound Pathetic right now...I would fvck and dump you(If you cute) cus men like him are designed to prey on women like you.

Move on but "Love" has reduced you to a dummy, I doubt you would dump his sorry ass.
. LOL
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by macho44(m): 7:36am On Mar 01, 2016
Europija:
Turn the other side of your face for him to complete the "Hit-Quation".
www.adielem.com
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by ggrin(f): 8:38am On Mar 01, 2016
KingTom:
Oya na angry
blood wey we don suck finishangry
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Biafrarep(m): 9:25am On Mar 01, 2016
It all depends on the circumstance or what really happened, though its very wrong for a guy to hit his babe but some gals can be so aggressive & violent that it leaves you with no choice! I have dated series of gals in the past before my present babe & I never hit any of them in fact I thought I would never do such until one day when my babe was demanding I shud rent an apartment for her, things were dificult & I kept procrastinating then one evening she said i must give her d money, i pleaded with her but she wont heed me, i tried 2 live d room but she held my shirt & bolted d door, while trying 2 extricate her hand, my shirt got torn & in the struggle she shattered my expensive full length mirror, at that point i threw caution to d wind & beat her up well it was a fight actually because i ended up with more injuries, i incured about 4 deadly bites around my chest & arms that bled & i had 2 take injections!! She still makes reference of how i beat her & i promised never 2 do it again. So it depends.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Maximus85(m): 9:41am On Mar 01, 2016
Europija:
What did you do to him?
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by uracocksucker: 11:28am On Mar 01, 2016
Europija:
....he is right about what he is saying...

...And what exactly did he say ?
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by damiosy(m): 11:30am On Mar 01, 2016
Europija:

5years is a lot of time to get unbroke and to be in a relationship kudos

When in a relationship its normal to feel insecure and stressed when broke,but hitting a lady is questionable

Only God knows exactly what transpired between the two of you

Don't think you can change him oh unless your are ready for some serious bruising which varies from emotional,mental and physical

Weigh your options carefully and get selfish if need be or just walk away

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by uracocksucker: 11:33am On Mar 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
one hit? Do you know what can happen after 'a hit? What are you even saying? My friend gerrarahiA biko

What exactly happens after one hit ? You guys are either hypocrites or just plain stupid.

To expect a flawless marriage is a mirage wake the fuckup and stop clouding social media with ur distorted view of reality.

the guy is supposedly stressed and going through a hard time, cut him some slack and allow benefit of doubt
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by misspicy(f): 11:38am On Mar 01, 2016
uzoormah:

y bringing my mum in this matter..my dear u av to learn how to talk,was only joking with u..well, happy new month
same to you smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by danbrowndmf(m): 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
misspicy:
same to you smiley
kilode ti o reply gbogbo mentions mi lati ijeta?
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by uzoormah(m): 1:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
misspicy:
same to you smiley
we are just here to have fun so dont get too serious..i av 4given u
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by misspicy(f): 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
danbrowndmf:
kilode ti o reply gbogbo mentions mi lati ijeta?
sorry bro...mo busy gan,mo kan wole,mo n jade ni

how things
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by misspicy(f): 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
uzoormah:

we are just here to have fun so dont get too serious..i av 4given u
thanks smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by danbrowndmf(m): 1:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
misspicy:
sorry bro...mo busy gan,mo kan wole,mo n jade ni

how things
Alright. Fine we thankGod. How ur side?
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by uzoormah(m): 1:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
misspicy:
thanks smiley
wink
misspicy:
thanks smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User / Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend / Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.