Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? (33444 Views)

Should I Forgive Her Again / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ok
uracocksucker:

What exactly happens after one hit ? You guys are either hypocrites or just plain stupid.

To expect a flawless marriage is a mirage wake the fuckup and stop clouding social media with ur distorted view of reality.

the guy is supposedly stressed and going through a hard time, cut him some slack and allow benefit of doubt

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by vooyour(f): 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
bashydemy:
You are right about guys been stronger than girls, But what will you say if you meet your brother being slap by his GF? some girls will just raise their hand up and slap a guy, That part piss me off so bad.. I got a friend that his wife always slap him when ever they have little misunderstanding and also threaten to throw him out that the house the guy build belong to she and their kids.. If woman try that shit with me ehn, She go tell me if her papa buy me block..
then he needs to seek legal action against her. He should probably divorce her if they can't settle the issue in the house. simple
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Debola69(m): 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
Europija:
Hello all ..I have been with my bf for 5 years and he was really broke n had alot stress...he hit me once in my face n threw me out of house in middle of night...should i forgive him??

*Picks up mic*

Hmmn..He was really broke? HE HAD A LOT OF STRESS?? Yet you deliberately refused to tell us how you provoked him into his actions. Mtscheew!

If you get sense better glue yourself to him o! Strong, Sane men are scarce these days.

*Drops mic*
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by goldentrench(m): 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
Debola69:

*Picks up mic*

Hmmn..He was really broke? HE HAD A LOT OF STRESS?? Yet you deliberately refused to tell us how you provoked him into his actions. Mtscheew!

If you get sense better glue yourself to him o! Strong, Sane men are scarce these days.

*Drops mic*

U dey vex oooo
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Debola69(m): 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
goldentrench:

U dey vex oooo

*Picks up mic*

Nah bro. Just keeping shii real dasall!

*Drops mic*
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 03, 2016
Vanquay:
Something tells me he treats you like THRASH...something Bigger tells me you deserve it.

That Nigga is probably out for some money and documents...Dump his sorry ass, honestly you sound Pathetic right now...I would fvck and dump you(If you cute) cus men like him are designed to prey on women like you.

Move on but "Love" has reduced you to a dummy, I doubt you would dump his sorry ass.
let us talk pls
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 03, 2016
Leriebloom:

My dear that guy is not worth it.Any guy who treats you like trash isn't. So one advice for you, when he hits you again, maybe harder next time, just leave before that hitting turns to something else. (If i were in your shoes i wont wait for a second time).
ok.pls i need ur contact
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 3:00am On May 05, 2016
Europija:
let us talk pls
?
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
Europija:
Hello all ..I have been with my bf for 5 years and he was really broke n had alot stress...he hit me once in my face n threw me out of house in middle of night...should i forgive him??

I would never justify abusive relationships but let's examine your words.
You gave a brief description of your relationship with him and then you jumped into

Europija:
..he hit me once in my face and threw me out of the house in the middle of night...

You made no mention of the things you spoke to him with your mouth. Curses, abuses probably.
You made no mention of the series of events or warnings he might have given you to end the argument or the matter.
Except if your bf was drunk or high on drugs, it's not possible for a same man �� to just hit his love all of a sudden.
You must have provoked him. Maybe tore his cloth, called him names..

Ladies are weak physically (muscular) but very good at speaking and manipulating events and reports; just like your post.
Guys are physically stronger and would only tend to use their might against females out of self control or in defence.
Who knows if you took a knife on him.

As there are irresponsible ladies out there that shouts and threaten guys fearlessly by locking their cloths, tearing cloths or using teeth; there are also guys that are bullies. They bully siblings, secondary school juniors and they do same to their spouses.

The deed is done. You can report that to someone that has authority to drive some counseling and fear. Perhaps if he is short tempered, you need to do away with anything that provokes him. Watch your anger So you don't speak too much.

Examine what caused the heat . Is he cheating? Or are you the one always checking his phone and giving him queries for every call/sms/chat from other ladies. Address the issue if you want peace else it comes around again soon.

he locks me out in the night"

It appears you have some dependencies on him. I don't want you to ever experience that again from him or from any man �� you meet again. Work on yourself. Work on your education. Work on your career. Divert attention to improving yourself. Add value.
I know it's easy to type. But every big thing was once an idea � like this. Time is precious. Improve your prestige. Don't become a feminist o Abeg. But you have to command a good level of respect from your spouse/bf. Will he lock � his siblings out? No.

Moreover, friends influence many guys just like ladies. They discuss their relationship and bad companies give them bad �� ideas ..Watch out for his bad friends and don't wink � at any.

Lastly, irrelevant of your religion, saying some positive prayers might change him. Only to those who believes that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User / Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend / Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.