Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? (33441 Views)

Should I Forgive Her Again / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by gohzieh(m): 7:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
Mjshexy:
The moment a guy hits you without feeling immediately remorseful & quickly apologizing for it, then you have succeeded in dating a boxer who will forever use u as a boxing bag. The signs are always there but trust ladies, they will rather die in that relationship because of his money, fame or watever undecided

..........and sweet preek
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by kpolli(m): 8:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
Europija:
Hello all ..I have been with my bf for 5 years and he was really broke n had alot stress...he hit me once in my face n threw me out of house in middle of night...should i forgive him??

Why did he hit you and throw you out? We can't work with a quarter of the truth
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by odsniper2(m): 8:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
....He is broke, he beats you and throws you out at night and you are still with him,why?.....no, don't leave him o wait until he brings another girl in and turns you to the Nanny!!
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
kpolli:

Why did he hit you and throw you out? We can't work with a quarter of the truth
...He hit me on the day he found out he cant gain document from me n he threw me out when he found out that i lied about getting him money for his own problem
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
odsniper2:
....He is broke, he beats you and throws you out at night and you are still with him,why?.....no, don't leave him o wait until he brings another girl in and turns you to the Nanny!!
....still with him coz i love him...love is really blind....i am inteligent girl but love made me be like this...i simply love d guy

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
one hit? Do you know what can happen after 'a hit? What are you even saying? My friend gerrarahiA biko

I am surprised at all of you taking sides without even bothering to question her on the circumstances that led to the abuse.

I am not justifying the abuse but telling her to leave is too lame. Too!!!!! Not everyone who has hit a woman is a bad man or a man incapable of any beautiful quality. If you tell her to leave, fine!!!!! But what is the assurance that she is not ill tempered? If you tell her to leave without questioning her about the circumstances that led to the abuse (his first, actually), then you are not helping her. An ill mannered woman will continue to move from one relationship to another because she would continue to turn saints (originally gentlemen) into demons with her uncontrolled tongue and ill manners.

Once again, I will never justify physical abuses in relationships but when topics like this come, I attack it from the base by asking questions and not just making judgment based on the story of just one of the two involved. Remember that it takes two to tango. It takes two to quarrel.

If you don't believe that some of the wife beaters you condemn were once very gentlemen who in their wildest dreams never thought they would ever lay their hands on a woman, then you deserve a cantankerous woman to try your patience for a day.

ENDNOTE: I have never physically abused any woman before. And I won't justify an abuse nor condemn the perpetrator until I have listened to his own story.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by dayotheone(m): 8:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
that is, if you could still bear the second slap...
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by austino677(m): 8:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
Europija:
Hello all ..I have been with my bf for 5 years and he was really broke n had alot stress...he hit me once in my face n threw me out of house in middle of night...should i forgive him??

Your old post you wrote 4years about a month ago stop stressing our brain angry

https://www.nairaland.com/2889600/boyfriend-started-acting-strange.help
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
folksync:

I am surprised at all of you taking sides without even bothering to question her on the circumstances that led to the abuse.

I am not justifying the abuse but telling her to leave is too lame. Too!!!!! Not everyone who has hit a woman is a bad man or a man incapable of any beautiful quality. If you tell her to leave, fine!!!!! But what is the assurance that she is not ill tempered? If you tell her to leave without questioning her about the circumstances that led to the abuse (his first, actually), then you are not helping her. An ill mannered woman will continue to move from one relationship to another because she would continue to turn saints (originally gentlemen) into demons with her uncontrolled tongue and ill manners.

Once again, I will never justify physical abuses in relationships but when topics like this come, I attack it from the base by asking questions and not just making judgment based on the story of just one of the two involved. Remember that it takes two to tango. It takes two to quarrel.

If you don't believe that some of the wife beaters you condemn were once very gentlemen who in their wildest dreams never thought they would ever lay their hands on a woman, then you deserve a cantankerous woman to try your patience for a day.

ENDNOTE: I have never physically abused any woman before. And I won't justify an abuse nor condemn the perpetrator until I have listened to his own story.
I honestly understand your point and I'm not trying to play 'holy'. But I still believe physically abusing one's wife can't be justified.

Violence in marriage if tolerated all in the name of what the society will say or whatever, can lead to death. We've heard stories like that. And if such happens, nobody's gonna ask what the wife did to provoke the man.

A nagging or hot tempered wife can be dealt with in many ways that won't involve physical assault.

What if we advise her to stay and the worst happens at the end?

Besides, they aren't married yet, so it's not too late to pull out of it. It's just BF/GF
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by misspicy(f): 8:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
uzoormah:

seems u where once a punching bag
yes your mother is,the effect is all over you.....DIOT tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Torenzi: 8:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
Was he remorseful; if yes u can forgive him
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I honestly understand your point and I'm not trying to play 'holy'. But I still believe physically abusing one's wife can't be justified.

Violence in marriage if tolerated all in the name of what the society will say or whatever, can lead to death. We've heard stories like that. And if such happens, nobody's gonna ask what the wife did to provoke the man.

A nagging or hot tempered wife can be dealt with in many ways that won't involve physical assault.

What if we advise her to stay and the worst happens at the end?

Besides, they aren't married yet, so it's not too late to pull out of it. It's just BF/GF

If she is ill tempered, she is one of the roots of the problem. If she doesn't work on herself and opts out thinking the man is the problem and she meets a man much worse, she will get beaten to death eventually.

I understand your point too, my bro. But I think this particular lady is hiding a lot from this assembly. I think she is done with the relationship. She opened this thread to seek justification to break up with the man. She knows a lot of people would not even bother to question her part in the violence. She is the woman so she must be the victim no matter what.

She told me that the fight was because she didn't put food in the fridge only for her to add that she lied about an agreement in her response to another person. Truth is no one actually knew what she did that night.

I am still not justifying the abuse.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by goldentrench(m): 9:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
Here is my final say, forgive the guy, but don't let him use you, Its plain and clear you're inlove with him even though he never realizes it, but no matter what don't be fooled, don't let love make you weak when you should be stronger, be wise, try and make him realize you love him and show him his mistakes, and if he still does not change, well then its your decision to either stay or move on....

Peace!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
May God take us far away from a girl that'll make us become a wife beater
folksync:

If she is ill tempered, she is one of the roots of the problem. If she doesn't work on herself and opts out thinking the man is the problem and she meets a man much worse, she will get beaten to death eventually.

I understand your point too, my bro. But I think this particular lady is hiding a lot from this assembly. I think she is done with the relationship. She opened this thread to seek justification to break up with the man. She knows a lot of people would not even bother to question her part in the violence. She is the woman so she must be the victim no matter what.

She told me that the fight was because she didn't put food in the fridge only for her to add that she lied about an agreement in her response to another person. Truth is no one actually knew what she did that night.

I am still not justifying the abuse.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
May God take us far away from a girl that'll make us become a wife beater

Amen o, my brother.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
Some girls self no d try
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by otimize(m): 9:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
Justdulla:
why did he hit u or throw u out... tell us what u did
y e b say na only u get sense for the first page of this thread?
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
has anyone asked her what happened and why he hit her?
Though the throwing out of the house at midnight is awful unless life is being threatened.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Mom007(f): 9:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
Who is dis stupid somebody now? Don't leave him o. Dating a frustrated man who has been going nowhere for the whole of 5years and beats you on top of it all and you are still there asking stupid questions. Forgive him you hear? When he finally beats you to death, we will still read it on nairaland.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
icedbeatz:
has anyone asked her what happened and why he hit her?
Though the throwing out of the house at midnight is awful unless life is being threatened.
....he throw me out around 22 h and i came back to home after 4 hours means i came back around 2 am ...n he didnt even search for me...but when he open door he told me how i am guilty for what he did...he threw me out coz he found out i lied to him about getting money for him..i got 30 euro instead of 80 euro...and i must say he threw me out in country that is not mine!
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Socketbet: 10:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
Its a sign of how the future will be
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by kpolli(m): 10:06pm On Feb 29, 2016
Europija:
...He hit me on the day he found out he cant gain document from me n he threw me out when he found out that i lied about getting him money for his own problem

So it seems he abuses you when he finds out he can't get things from you. My mind says don't forgive him.... He is only using you

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
Europija:
....he throw me out around 22 h and i came back to home after 4 hours means i came back around 2 am ...n he didnt even search for me...but when he open door he told me how i am guilty for what he did...he threw me out coz he found out i lied to him about getting money for him..i got 30 euro instead of 80 euro...and i must say he threw me out in country that is not mine!
wtf!? Bc of that?! Better leave him asap dear, he's a pig for treating that way. You NEED to dump his a** cos he's no good for you. Who brought you into the country? Do you have any other place to go? If so then run along.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by bashydemy(m): 10:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
Leriebloom:

My dear that guy is not worth it.Any guy who treats you like trash isn't. So one advice for you, when he hits you again, maybe harder next time, just leave before that hitting turns to something else. (If i were in your shoes i wont wait for a second time).
I hate people like you, She only come here and say her bf hit her without saying what happen and you just jump into conclusion. Did you know maybe she always make life miserable for the guy? did you maybe she slap the guy before the guy hit her? next time ask what happen... You think a lady will slap me and i will fold my arms?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by bashydemy(m): 10:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
vooyour:
the day a man lays his hands on me is the day I will cut his little willy off! under no circumstances should you let a man even slap you. If he does it once he will do it again. Please get out of that relationship before you die! !!
And what do you say about lady slapping a guy? i just tire of all this nonsense abeg make God just come wipe us off the surface of the earth jare... A lady will slap a guy and if the guy hit her, he is termed to be bad person..
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Bobnotrouble: 10:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
smiley I de laugh o. in OBJ's style.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Leriebloom(f): 10:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
bashydemy:
I hate people like you, She only come here and say her bf hit her without saying what happen and you just jump into conclusion. Did you know maybe she always make life miserable for the guy? did you maybe she slap the guy before the guy hit her? next time ask what happen... You think a lady will slap me and i will fold my arms?
I despise people like you too. What if she didnt slap the guy eh?, did you ask her and she told you she slapped the guy?, jus get off my mentions abeg.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
bashydemy:
.he throw me out around 22 h and i came back to home after 4 hours means i came back around 2 am ...n he didnt even search for me...but when he open door he told me how i am guilty for what he did...he threw me out coz he found out i lied to him about getting money for him..i got 30 euro instead of 80 euro...and i must say he threw me out in country that is not mine!
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by iPopAlomo(m): 11:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
FTBOY:
you just told us a one-sided story. tell us what you did to him to warrant him hitting you and kicking you out of the house in the middle of the night....or have you been dating a yaba left escapee?

Wetin you do them mods again...?! Them lock beer parlour...
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
Pls don't leave him the beating is his way of showing you he loves you. grin grin grin maga until you die u go get sense.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by hardbody: 11:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
Europija:

No. Don't ever forgive him. Leave him immediately and hook up with me. I will treat you better. I hope that answers the question.

NEXT.....
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by ggrin(f): 11:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
KingTom:
Omo Esu. She okunrin stop living this evil life and give yourself to Christ grin
when I neva suck ur bloodangry, I no go retire oangry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death / Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User / Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.