Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,353 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down (66362 Views)

Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit / How Lapping A Girl Destroyed A 3 Years Relationship - Twitter User !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
bbjummy:
God you mean?
No, bro. Man of dog!!!!!
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by salvation77177: 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
Young man, you don't need any one to advise you here, not even a prophet. Life is all about a choice. You can make a choice to live and be happy or live in sorrow and regrets all your life.
So, make a choice to save your life or die prematurely because of a woman. Remember, the beautiful ones are not yet born. You will be 30 in April, and so what? It's better to marry late and be happy than to rush and be in bondage all the days of your life. Good bye.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Eberex(m): 12:50pm On Mar 04, 2016

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Topestbilly(m): 1:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
Sixix:

You can never find a woman to marry.

You can never find a child to father.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by streetsoldier1(m): 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
The story appear more real than nollywood tale..... The Op seems to have a mental problem, why need prayer and fasting for answers that as clear as daylight to you...... To worsen the matter, still saying "but I love the girl" . He should be grateful and thankful the he got solution to what woulda been a life threatening problem to him....

If the Op is forging ahead with this olosho of a girl, its bound to be for any of these reasons
1. Going ahead to marry the girl so as to punish her for her wrongdoing

2. The Op is so gullible and prepared for doom!!!
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Sixix: 1:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
Topestbilly:

You can never find a child to father.

There are sperm donors baby and poor kids who need lovesmiley
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by thawgy(m): 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lawz20:
Good day my fellow Nairalanders, I have a very serious problem which I so much believe that with your kind and generous advice, I might take the right step. I met this girl around April 2012 at my work place and since then we have been together after I proposed to her last year. The fact is I love her so much and I thought she also loves me.

I went down with her to her village around April 2014 to see her parents formally and they were so happy, her mum, dad, grand parents and even her siblings welcomed me wholeheartedly and I was so happy. I stayed with them for two weeks just to see if I can picture out any bad behavior but seriously, non was found.

The problem am having with her is that she has too much male friends and most of them are always sending her love messages both on 2go and Facebook. I once stumble on her Facebook inbox and I found a chat between her and another guy and he was just thanking her for coming to spend good time with him, bla bla bla and how he enjoyed her. I was so mad because during this period she went to the village alone and promised to return in a week but she didn't until after 3 weeks, this is what she always do, she travels like 4-5 times in a year and never return on time. When she returned, I confronted her and she said she is not the one that did that chat with the guy, I tried asking her who did but she never gave me a good answer.

Later that week, she gave me her phone to help her charge it in a barbing saloon, then a strange number called and I picked, the person hissed and cut the call, he later sent a message saying, "you're picking my wife's call and asking me who it is" I replied him that he should check the number that he might be wrong, he then mentioned her name. I went back home to ask my fiancee who own that number then she said its that guy I saw his chat and I should not worry, she will fix it.

Recently again, she has travelled and up till this moment, she is not back, she promised she won't stay upto 2 weeks but yesterday makes it 5 weeks. That same yesterday, my mum's pastor asked my mum to call me that he has a message for me which I later went, he greeted me and say, while he was praying for me because of my mums request, that he was shown that the lady I am planning of marrying is not mine alone, that if I go ahead to marry her, she will wreck me and leave me, he said she travelled now and I said yes, he said she was seeing someone else in the village, he said if I doubt him, I should go ahead.

It was then my mum now said, my younger sister told her of a dream she had, that I caught my fiancee with another guy and it leads to a fight which the said guy killed me. I myself have had such dreams too. The pastor gave me 3 days fasting and prayer. I am confused, despite all her cunning ways I still love her but what should I do and how do I go about leaving her. I will be 30 by 5th April, am not getting any younger. Please advice.
this was a very good story till you said your pastor asked to see you to give you a message, Classic nollywood style
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Memyselfu2009(m): 2:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
I would be 30 April 7th nd I don't have a GF why the Rush u better Run for your life though might be difficult but she is no Wife Material. When u get Married she would bring Men to your House nd CHEAT ON YOU
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by nini007(m): 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lawz20:
Good day my fellow Nairalanders, I have a very serious problem which I so much believe that with your kind and generous advice, I might take the right step. I met this girl around April 2012 at my work place and since then we have been together after I proposed to her last year. The fact is I love her so much and I thought she also loves me.

I went down with her to her village around April 2014 to see her parents formally and they were so happy, her mum, dad, grand parents and even her siblings welcomed me wholeheartedly and I was so happy. I stayed with them for two weeks just to see if I can picture out any bad behavior but seriously, non was found.

The problem am having with her is that she has too much male friends and most of them are always sending her love messages both on 2go and Facebook. I once stumble on her Facebook inbox and I found a chat between her and another guy and he was just thanking her for coming to spend good time with him, bla bla bla and how he enjoyed her. I was so mad because during this period she went to the village alone and promised to return in a week but she didn't until after 3 weeks, this is what she always do, she travels like 4-5 times in a year and never return on time. When she returned, I confronted her and she said she is not the one that did that chat with the guy, I tried asking her who did but she never gave me a good answer.

Later that week, she gave me her phone to help her charge it in a barbing saloon, then a strange number called and I picked, the person hissed and cut the call, he later sent a message saying, "you're picking my wife's call and asking me who it is" I replied him that he should check the number that he might be wrong, he then mentioned her name. I went back home to ask my fiancee who own that number then she said its that guy I saw his chat and I should not worry, she will fix it.

Recently again, she has travelled and up till this moment, she is not back, she promised she won't stay upto 2 weeks but yesterday makes it 5 weeks. That same yesterday, my mum's pastor asked my mum to call me that he has a message for me which I later went, he greeted me and say, while he was praying for me because of my mums request, that he was shown that the lady I am planning of marrying is not mine alone, that if I go ahead to marry her, she will wreck me and leave me, he said she travelled now and I said yes, he said she was seeing someone else in the village, he said if I doubt him, I should go ahead.

It was then my mum now said, my younger sister told her of a dream she had, that I caught my fiancee with another guy and it leads to a fight which the said guy killed me. I myself have had such dreams too. The pastor gave me 3 days fasting and prayer. I am confused, despite all her cunning ways I still love her but what should I do and how do I go about leaving her. I will be 30 by 5th April, am not getting any younger. Please advice.
these are the type of ladies that already have "Husbands" or destined partner from even before they leave d village. U r d stranger here and also a milkable cow.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Saharablavi(f): 2:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
The truth is,end that relationship and move on joor

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Titilayooni(f): 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
And you still want to go on with it...U are clearly seeing signs,warnings and U are asking jamb questions...My bro,U never reach your busstop...don't u read stories of wives that kill their husbands,U want to end up ur life because of a woman when they are millions of women around the globe.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by capitolarena(m): 2:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
Word!
STFUareyouGod:
Bros do you even need a pastor or prophet to tell you what exactly is happening? You've seen it all, you've heard it all; it's obvious she's got another man (maybe even engaged to him) somewhere else. You are just her city runz.

I personally don't think I have anything to advise you cuz what you should do is just too obvious for the blind to see and the deaf to hear. The solution/answer is right in your front.
Do what you gotta do and don't be a pvssy

Cheers

Lalasticlala coman see o
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Topestbilly(m): 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
Sixix:

There are sperm donors baby and poor kids who need lovesmiley

Abeg I no get ur time.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Charly68: 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
It is foolish to see men wasting their time over stupid flirting women even when it is apparent that they are highly irresponsible. What advice are you seeking for when you ought to have deleted her numbers and names from your medula - oblongata ..Men use your brain or else you die for nothing

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by peter4acme(m): 2:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
guy na wa for u ooooo...... no go let God vex for man oooo! which advice u need after your pastor and your mama pastor don explain things give u finish.......? come no implicate innocent minds ooooooo....... woya fly..... go use your mind...... mitchew
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by lekonso: 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
you are dining with the devil and you can see very clearly yet you refuse to see. Bro you better run for your dear life. This girl is not your wife. Somebody will tell you she is travelling for 2 weeks and she will go 5 wks without lookinn back. Flee for your life that is my advice for you.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by DJEhimond(m): 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
Guy, free the biatch!
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by uruoneluv(f): 6:52pm On Mar 04, 2016
God will surely guide u to ur missing rib,jst. believe nd hv faith. My prayer is dat God should give everyone of us our own at d right time.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 04, 2016
The answer is staring at you in the face.
Marry her and wreck your entire life, or leave her alone for good and save your life!

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
ifeanyiokolo:
. That's ok guys , at list you guys handle it maturedly. Thnks
. Huh
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Rhea(f): 11:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lawz20:

[size=18pt]Bros, you should go and bring the following:
1. Eyelashes of a 3 month old housefly
2. Left scrotum of a senile agama lizard
3. Upper right molar tooth of a diabetic cockroach
4. 2ml of milk from cossy's right teats

I will use these ingredients to make you a concoction to drink so that your eyes will clear, and you will realize that your girl is chopping awantilor for 'ova dia'. [/size]
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by urchbarbie(f): 9:07am On Mar 05, 2016
Lawz20:

the only thing I can say is that as an April 5 born like me, I dont slack and so should u. Use ur brain sir. tnx in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by MAYNNcreations: 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
Most of us see harm in our relationship but choose to over look. The hand writing is boldly writrn on the wall. I sincerely think you should get out now that you aren't married yet. Tell her you guys need a break. uthor=Lawz20 post=43352658]Good day my fellow Nairalanders, I have a very serious problem which I so much believe that with your kind and generous advice, I might take the right step. I met this girl around April 2012 at my work place and since then we have been together after I proposed to her last year. The fact is I love her so much and I thought she also loves me.

It was then my mum now said, my younger sister told her of a dream she had, that I caught my fiancee with another guy and it leads to a fight which the said guy killed me. I myself have had such dreams too. The pastor gave me 3 days fasting and prayer. I am confused, despite all her cunning ways I still love her but what should I do and how do I go about leaving her. I will be 30 by 5th April, am not getting any younger. Please advice.[/quote]
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by biGPoppaSays(m): 9:31pm On May 04, 2016
debraluv:
dump her she's a loser and move on
can we talk? call me or whatsapp 08183610449
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by saintkel(m): 11:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
debraluv:
dump her she's a loser and move on
Happy birthday dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire / Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.