Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down (66356 Views)

Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit / How Lapping A Girl Destroyed A 3 Years Relationship - Twitter User !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by suyamasta(m): 7:37am On Mar 04, 2016
Lawz20:

Well said bro, the fact is we talk everyday like 3 to 5 times, sometimes she picks just to say she'll call back or flash me that she's busy but at the end, she neither call nor flash. I know relationship is not a do or die affair but the fact is, I don't want to be changing girls like cloths. This is not the first time am suffering from relationship breakdown. Well thanks all the way.
Bros i beg you ehnnn just end the relationship with her now, it is clear she is playing you
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by naijathings(m): 7:41am On Mar 04, 2016
Lawz20:
Good day my fellow Nairalanders,
The problem am having with her is that she has too much male friends and most of them are always sending her love messages both on 2go and Facebook. I once stumble on her Facebook inbox and I found a chat between her and another guy and he was just thanking her for coming to spend good time with him, bla bla bla and how he enjoyed her. I was so mad because during this period she went to the village alone and promised to return in a week but she didn't until after 3 weeks, this is what she always do, she travels like 4-5 times in a year and never return on time. When she returned, I confronted her and she said she is not the one that did that chat with the guy, I tried asking her who did but she never gave me a good answer.

Later that week, she gave me her phone to help her charge it in a barbing saloon, then a strange number called and I picked, the person hissed and cut the call, he later sent a message saying, "you're picking my wife's call and asking me who it is" I replied him that he should check the number that he might be wrong, he then mentioned her name. I went back home to ask my fiancee who own that number then she said its that guy I saw his chat and I should not worry, she will fix it.

Recently again, she has travelled and up till this moment, she is not back, she promised she won't stay upto 2 weeks but yesterday makes it 5 weeks.

My brother,

Firstly I beg you, DO NOT LISTEN to all those people callin YOUR WOMAN a slurt, dog, pr0stitute, wh0re, serial cheat, cold calculating b!tch and all those names. They don't know what love is. Please do not leave your woman because of Nairaland comments.

I like the fact that you have shown MATURITY in this matter. You are a REAL MAN. please FORGIVE HER and keep doing your best for her in your own way. give her GIFTS and take her for a nice vacation for some days so she can see that you are a real GENTLE MAN and YOUR LOVE IS BLIND. MARRY HER THIS YEAR and she will be forced to change. don't forget to tell her your ATM PIN, make her your NEXT OF KIN and super signatory to your accounts and other important stuff that will make her know that you TRUST HER . she will change. Remember YOU ARE NOT GETTING ANY YOUNGER

By the way.... what is her name ? HOEp ?
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Mjones77(m): 7:42am On Mar 04, 2016
marriage is all about love, there need to be trust and sincerity and understanding for u to survive in it its clear that she is not urs don't force it else u wud regret u did. move on ur age does not matter u are a guy and I pray God will link you up with the bone of ur bone. have a nice day.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by cjoy4life: 7:45am On Mar 04, 2016
Pull out my good friend. Thanks
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by swaggprofessor(m): 7:48am On Mar 04, 2016
Lawz20:
Good day my fellow Nairalanders, I have a very serious problem which I so much believe that with your kind and generous advice, I might take the right step. I met this girl around April 2012 at my work place and since then we have been together after I proposed to her last year. The fact is I love her so much and I thought she also loves me.

I went down with her to her village around April 2014 to see her parents formally and they were so happy, her mum, dad, grand parents and even her siblings welcomed me wholeheartedly and I was so happy. I stayed with them for two weeks just to see if I can picture out any bad behavior but seriously, non was found.

The problem am having with her is that she has too much male friends and most of them are always sending her love messages both on 2go and Facebook. I once stumble on her Facebook inbox and I found a chat between her and another guy and he was just thanking her for coming to spend good time with him, bla bla bla and how he enjoyed her. I was so mad because during this period she went to the village alone and promised to return in a week but she didn't until after 3 weeks, this is what she always do, she travels like 4-5 times in a year and never return on time. When she returned, I confronted her and she said she is not the one that did that chat with the guy, I tried asking her who did but she never gave me a good answer.

Later that week, she gave me her phone to help her charge it in a barbing saloon, then a strange number called and I picked, the person hissed and cut the call, he later sent a message saying, "you're picking my wife's call and asking me who it is" I replied him that he should check the number that he might be wrong, he then mentioned her name. I went back home to ask my fiancee who own that number then she said its that guy I saw his chat and I should not worry, she will fix it.

Recently again, she has travelled and up till this moment, she is not back, she promised she won't stay upto 2 weeks but yesterday makes it 5 weeks. That same yesterday, my mum's pastor asked my mum to call me that he has a message for me which I later went, he greeted me and say, while he was praying for me because of my mums request, that he was shown that the lady I am planning of marrying is not mine alone, that if I go ahead to marry her, she will wreck me and leave me, he said she travelled now and I said yes, he said she was seeing someone else in the village, he said if I doubt him, I should go ahead.

It was then my mum now said, my younger sister told her of a dream she had, that I caught my fiancee with another guy and it leads to a fight which the said guy killed me. I myself have had such dreams too. The pastor gave me 3 days fasting and prayer. I am confused, despite all her cunning ways I still love her but what should I do and how do I go about leaving her. I will be 30 by 5th April, am not getting any younger. Please advice.
With all the happenings u still dey find advice abi?No worry stay with her u hear but try reserve invitation for me to ur burial. Cos e don Tay wey I attend mumu burial.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 04, 2016
Be a man for once, cant let your girlfriend's toto control you for the rest of your life. angry

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 04, 2016
HateU2:
And this bro makes sense. Clap 4 yaself wink
undecided kiss
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by fboycaestro12(m): 7:52am On Mar 04, 2016
Lawz20:
Good day my fellow Nairalanders, I have a very serious problem which I so much believe that with your kind and generous advice, I might take the right step. I met this girl around April 2012 at my work place and since then we have been together after I proposed to her last year. The fact is I love her so much and I thought she also loves me.

I went down with her to her village around April 2014 to see her parents formally and they were so happy, her mum, dad, grand parents and even her siblings welcomed me wholeheartedly and I was so happy. I stayed with them for two weeks just to see if I can picture out any bad behavior but seriously, non was found.

Recently again, she has travelled and up till this moment, she is not back, she promised she won't stay upto 2 weeks but yesterday makes it 5 weeks. That same yesterday, my mum's pastor asked my mum to call me that he has a message for me which I later went, he greeted me and say, while he was praying for me because of my mums request, that he was shown that the lady I am planning of marrying is not mine alone, that if I go ahead to marry her, she will wreck me and leave me, he said she travelled now and I said yes, he said she was seeing someone else in the village, he said if I doubt him, I should go ahead.

It was then my mum now said, my younger sister told her of a dream she had, that I caught my fiancee with another guy and it leads to a fight which the said guy killed me. I myself have had such dreams too. The pastor gave me 3 days fasting and prayer. I am confused, despite all her cunning ways I still love her but what should I do and how do I go about leaving her. I will be 30 by 5th April, am not getting any younger. Please advice.

You don't need any advice. This is a settled issue. Find another lady and just move on. Btw you said both of you work in same company. How come she can travel for 3,4,5 weeks. Hope say no be Telemundo story u bring come NL. Just wondering how she has enough time to travel. In all Bros focus on getting rich and get another lady, you don't love her you her only obsessed. When u find another lady u will forget her.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by AyodejiGREAT: 7:56am On Mar 04, 2016
I don't know the advice you're seeking for, if all you have written here is true and correct then you need Usain Bolt speed outta that relationship....

What the F.... K!
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by odutolasodiq(m): 7:59am On Mar 04, 2016
my brother, try nd take the bold step by dumping her! she is a harlot. i once fell inlove wit someone like that too. thats d world we are in now! harlot everywhere!
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Osinachiadinma: 8:05am On Mar 04, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Bros do you even need a pastor or prophet to tell you what exactly is happening? You've seen it all, you've heard it all; it's obvious she's got another man (maybe even engaged to him) somewhere else. You are just her city runz.

I personally don't think I have anything to advise you cuz what you should do is just too obvious for the blind to see and the deaf to hear. The solution/answer is right in your front.
Do what you gotta do and don't be a pvssy

Cheers
Lalasticlala coman see o
I concur with what this writer advised. The fear of women is the beginning of wisdom. It's not every sin that love can cover. I advise you bid her farewell before you are sacrificed on the altar of love. The earlier, the better.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Bobbysmart6(m): 8:14am On Mar 04, 2016
My broda.God wil help u.bt to me,d truth is open.jst tak a ryt step.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by spafu(m): 8:15am On Mar 04, 2016
Na love go kill you.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by 100Cents: 8:15am On Mar 04, 2016
Lawz20:

I know she has bewitched you. Lov has cloded ut reasoning.

Bros, you said 5 weeks. Is this lady not a student or worker ? How xan someone travel for 5 weeks and keep her partner incommunicado ?

Guy, if a fiancee travels just 5 days and a guy dont know where she is, SHE IS ON HER OWN. Just saying.

Wake up, guy fine girls are too many. No one lady has the monopoly of beauty.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by AleigbeT: 8:17am On Mar 04, 2016
My brother it's so unfortunate but just take it that way she is not meant for you since you love her just let her go God knows why

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by omorttee4u(m): 8:20am On Mar 04, 2016
sashishalom:

the pastor part i fnd to be true..hope you noticed he said even hs sister and himself are having similar dreams...hope you noticed the part of the guy killing him nd from the inbox message he sent,the guy in question is of the right qualifcation they seem to fear....its not happened once or twice so i think his decision now is to go to the village if hez chanced to nd find out with his eyes....the praying nd fasting will go a long way i believe...

I guess you want him to be killed too. You forgot the part about the dream too, that he had a fight with someone because of the girl, and he got killed. It's better for him to leave the girl in peace.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by spafu(m): 8:23am On Mar 04, 2016
naijathings:

My brother,

Firstly I beg you, DO NOT LISTEN to all those people callin YOUR WOMAN a slurt, dog, pr0stitute, wh0re, serial cheat, cold calculating b!tch and all those names. They don't know what love is. Please do not leave your woman because of Nairaland comments.

I like the fact that you have shown MATURITY in this matter. You are a REAL MAN. please FORGIVE HER and keep doing your best for her in your own way. give her GIFTS and take her for a nice vacation for some days so she can see that you are a real GENTLE MAN and YOUR LOVE IS BLIND. MARRY HER THIS YEAR and she will be forced to change. don't forget to tell her your ATM PIN, make her your NEXT OF KIN and super signatory to your accounts and other important stuff that will make her know that you TRUST HER . she will change. Remember YOU ARE NOT GETTING ANY YOUNGER

By the way.... what is her name ? HOEp ?
This guy is the girl's younger brother. He wants his sister to milk the OP for their family to take jollimemt Easter and the rest of their lives.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by comos: 8:24am On Mar 04, 2016
McCarlito:
I don't have a problem with my lady's inbox messages....The only place I have a problem with her is about her outbox (sent messages that's where the truth is found).

Picking her calls without her consent and spying on her with intent to catch her cheating is wrong... She gave u her fone to charge and u switched it on waiting for who to call her and u gladly picked her calls expecting to be respected by the caller that's childish bro...

She travels for weeks without u querying someone in her family about her frequent visits to her village and wait their replies.. As she's not her village town crier..

Concerning ur pastors revelations and tastings and prayers..... don't forget many homes have been ruined and relationships ended because of "My Pastor said this syndrome"

Bro.... don't rush to get married because of age as that is not a great reason to marry... Since u still love this lady as u said above; u have to call her to a quiet place and have a heart-to-heart convo with her to identify what is it that u are not doing or u are doing that is making her live a nomadic and promiscuous lifestyle...
Don't be surprised Bro.... the problems might be u.. or some other factors u are overlooking.....

My sincere advise would be for u To move on with ur life SIMPLE
Cheers...

upon all the evidence that the lady is cheating and won't make a decent wife, you posted the trash above to push the guy into hell.

If you are not married, may such woman end up as your wife.

reply me with big AMEN if you are confident of doing what you advice this man to do
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by josefaith: 8:25am On Mar 04, 2016
Bro, I wont join the league of people that are criticizing what the past said. The pastor gave you an instruction to fast, your family confirms it and you too. In the mouth of two or three, the truth is established. my candid advice is to let go of this lady.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by ceejay4real(m): 8:33am On Mar 04, 2016
OP, u are very stuuppidd! Walahi! Which advise do you want again? Anyway, some pple are born smart while others are not. Keep loving, Okoko.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by osenidvdg(m): 8:35am On Mar 04, 2016
xtervaganza:
where do they make idiots like you? Despite all the signs you still claim to love her? Are you mad? Or stoopid is your name?

I hope and pray you continue with her so your sad story will teach others a good lesson.

Even if you're so brain dead, what other signs do you need? She leaves you to go fxck other guys and you still claim to love her?

If you were my younger brother I would kill you myself b4 you disgrace me

Idiot
Please take it easy no be advise you wan give ? All this abusive words will not do him any favor please do something better.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Trustworthiness: 8:36am On Mar 04, 2016
I don't think you need to be told or see a soothsayer before you know you are on your way to commit suicide.

People have already advice done you on this thread you created. It is left for you to decide whether you want to take the advice or you want to die at age of say 30 or 31 years. There are other women out there that are single and not attached to any guy. Please save you parent the headache of crying for loosing you.

In other to totally clear things, I will advice you to call the guy with the number he called your so called girlfriend if you still have the number. Give the guy a call not using your number. Pretend that you are calling the guy to confirm if the man is her next of kin. That you are about to give her a job to do, but you need to be certain that she will truly do the job well. That she gave you his number in case you needed to confirm some things before the job could be awarded to her.

From there you can use that opportunity to ask question, pretending you are confirming the information she gave you if they are true.

Then you can ask for his name, address, occupation, other phone numbers, his relationship with her. If they are married, you can ask the year of they married, how many kids they have, his in-law's place of residence. If they are not married, you can ask if they are planning to get married, when they planned to get married, how long they been dating each other and other vital information.

Then thank him and inform him that you will get back to him if you have further questions to ask him.

Try and record the conversation with him using Call Recorder apps as your evidence to use to send her packing.

Women like that are very dangerous.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Realist2: 8:38am On Mar 04, 2016
I gave you guys some derivative theories on this Nairaland to apply when you're in doubt ;
1.The love a girl has for a guy is directly proportional to the amount of money a guy has/ spend on her.
2.Any girl born in this generation is olosho, though they may pretend.
3. All girlfriend's are yours only when she is in your house, that moment she bound your door and say bye !, she is no longer yours until she come around again...
You're in pain now when you remember those years you spent together. That girl is not yours , except you want to play a second fiddle. Be a man and move on. They are 3.6billion ladies in the world looking for a husband.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Gofwane(m): 8:40am On Mar 04, 2016
McCarlito:
I don't have a problem with my lady's inbox messages....The only place I have a problem with her is about her outbox (sent messages that's where the truth is found).

Picking her calls without her consent and spying on her with intent to catch her cheating is wrong... She gave u her fone to charge and u switched it on waiting for who to call her and u gladly picked her calls expecting to be respected by the caller that's childish bro......
mehn, this your point is no make sense at all. So you'd rather have the op marry that biitch all in the name of respecting her privacy?

I never see any mumu reasoning like this before! What if she was plotting his death? We all saw the topic yesterday where a lady posted her plans to kill her husband. So you will prefer the husband shouldn't see that post?

Your point is not valid at all. And what's worst? Some mofos were busy clicking the 'like' button for you.

My advice to you: if you want to live long, don't trust a woman- not even your mum. It's better for you to even trust boko haram
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by naijathings(m): 8:44am On Mar 04, 2016
spafu:

This guy is the girl's younger brother. He wants his sister to milk the OP for their family to take jollimemt Easter and the rest of their lives.

Younger what ? No Sir, Na me be the BABA wey dey do jazz for the girl. Abi u want make the OP get sense ? Please no spoil market o, just mind your business jeje before I send your own DELILAH for you.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by olayinkaj2(m): 8:47am On Mar 04, 2016
Obviously, the lady should be called "Access bank". I don't think you want to spend the rest of your life with an untrustworthy person, yes you love her as you claimed but everything is staring at you and need a rethink. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. To me, i can't be seeing all that and still want to die there, i am gone tipe tipe... My advice, think well.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by rahman3853(m): 8:52am On Mar 04, 2016
If all said is absolutely true, I think the matter is self resolved.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 04, 2016
Gabbysky:

I'm very sure the 33 people that liked your post was because of your very last statement, cos else, what you typed didn't really connect well.
Peace Bro
Gbammmmmmmmm, you just vomited it out of my mouth.
999,000,000,000,000 likes for you.
You too much.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Ayodeji0604(m): 8:55am On Mar 04, 2016
Bros she is not your wife... Period... Besides, your story and the Pastor's confirmation is enough pointer to this effect. Heartbreak is better than divorce. Also, you are not too old at 30 for man so relax. The good wife you seek would come me soon. Let her be please.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by janejive(f): 8:55am On Mar 04, 2016
my guy run for your life
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Blessed4al(m): 8:56am On Mar 04, 2016
My dear it is obvious that she doesn't want you. Besides, Love is not the primary thing to consider before getting married.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex / Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? / 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.