Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,102 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down (66364 Views)

Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit / How Lapping A Girl Destroyed A 3 Years Relationship - Twitter User !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by nnamdiosu(m): 11:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
Lawz20:
Good day my fellow Nairalanders, I have a very serious problem which I so much believe that with your kind and generous advice, I might take the right step. I met this girl around April 2012 at my work place and since then we have been together after I proposed to her last year. The fact is I love her so much and I thought she also loves me.

I went down with her to her village around April 2014 to see her parents formally and they were so happy, her mum, dad, grand parents and even her siblings welcomed me wholeheartedly and I was so happy. I stayed with them for two weeks just to see if I can picture out any bad behavior but seriously, non was found.

The problem am having with her is that she has too much male friends and most of them are always sending her love messages both on 2go and Facebook. I once stumble on her Facebook inbox and I found a chat between her and another guy and he was just thanking her for coming to spend good time with him, bla bla bla and how he enjoyed her. I was so mad because during this period she went to the village alone and promised to return in a week but she didn't until after 3 weeks, this is what she always do, she travels like 4-5 times in a year and never return on time. When she returned, I confronted her and she said she is not the one that did that chat with the guy, I tried asking her who did but she never gave me a good answer.

Later that week, she gave me her phone to help her charge it in a barbing saloon, then a strange number called and I picked, the person hissed and cut the call, he later sent a message saying, "you're picking my wife's call and asking me who it is" I replied him that he should check the number that he might be wrong, he then mentioned her name. I went back home to ask my fiancee who own that number then she said its that guy I saw his chat and I should not worry, she will fix it.

Recently again, she has travelled and up till this moment, she is not back, she promised she won't stay upto 2 weeks but yesterday makes it 5 weeks. That same yesterday, my mum's pastor asked my mum to call me that he has a message for me which I later went, he greeted me and say, while he was praying for me because of my mums request, that he was shown that the lady I am planning of marrying is not mine alone, that if I go ahead to marry her, she will wreck me and leave me, he said she travelled now and I said yes, he said she was seeing someone else in the village, he said if I doubt him, I should go ahead.

It was then my mum now said, my younger sister told her of a dream she had, that I caught my fiancee with another guy and it leads to a fight which the said guy killed me. I myself have had such dreams too. The pastor gave me 3 days fasting and prayer. I am confused, despite all her cunning ways I still love her but what should I do and how do I go about leaving her. I will be 30 by 5th April, am not getting any younger. Please advice.

As i was about replying your post, my eyes caught your signature which says i'm just simple.... and i thought to my self....this simple man wants to die in a simple way.
You have seen without eyes. you have dreamt with your eyes. You have heard with your ears, now u want to die with your self.
Bro leave this girl. move on with life. God that sees your honesty and simpleness will give you your own wife. Just move closer to death.
Ive advised you in the most simplest manner. simply take my advise. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by RZArecta(m): 11:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
Lawz20:
Good day my fellow Nairalanders, I have a very serious problem which I so much believe that with your kind and generous advice, I might take the right step. I met this girl around April 2012 at my work place and since then we have been together after I proposed to her last year. The fact is I love her so much and I thought she also loves me.

I went down with her to her village around April 2014 to see her parents formally and they were so happy, her mum, dad, grand parents and even her siblings welcomed me wholeheartedly and I was so happy. I stayed with them for two weeks just to see if I can picture out any bad behavior but seriously, non was found.

The problem am having with her is that she has too much male friends and most of them are always sending her love messages both on 2go and Facebook. I once stumble on her Facebook inbox and I found a chat between her and another guy and he was just thanking her for coming to spend good time with him, bla bla bla and how he enjoyed her. I was so mad because during this period she went to the village alone and promised to return in a week but she didn't until after 3 weeks, this is what she always do, she travels like 4-5 times in a year and never return on time. When she returned, I confronted her and she said she is not the one that did that chat with the guy, I tried asking her who did but she never gave me a good answer.

Later that week, she gave me her phone to help her charge it in a barbing saloon, then a strange number called and I picked, the person hissed and cut the call, he later sent a message saying, "you're picking my wife's call and asking me who it is" I replied him that he should check the number that he might be wrong, he then mentioned her name. I went back home to ask my fiancee who own that number then she said its that guy I saw his chat and I should not worry, she will fix it.

Recently again, she has travelled and up till this moment, she is not back, she promised she won't stay upto 2 weeks but yesterday makes it 5 weeks. That same yesterday, my mum's pastor asked my mum to call me that he has a message for me which I later went, he greeted me and say, while he was praying for me because of my mums request, that he was shown that the lady I am planning of marrying is not mine alone, that if I go ahead to marry her, she will wreck me and leave me, he said she travelled now and I said yes, he said she was seeing someone else in the village, he said if I doubt him, I should go ahead.

It was then my mum now said, my younger sister told her of a dream she had, that I caught my fiancee with another guy and it leads to a fight which the said guy killed me. I myself have had such dreams too. The pastor gave me 3 days fasting and prayer. I am confused, despite all her cunning ways I still love her but what should I do and how do I go about leaving her. I will be 30 by 5th April, am not getting any younger. Please advice.
strong your heart and leave this girl, it will hurt for a while but it's better for you in the long run. I'm talking out of experience just like yours

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by donlarbito(m): 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
Brother, fine your way
She's gone for good
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
30 years,my foot. Age is just a number. My prayer for is you will not be 30 years forever-you will get to live till old age. Either by force or by fire,leave this girl.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Duru009(m): 11:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
are u blind.
cannt u think ahead.

pls open ur eyes b4 u kill urself.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by klassykute(m): 11:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
TheBossLadyK:
Wetin ur girlfriend dey find for 2go
She get village husband u Na city mags..... Everything clear for ur eye u dey find advise... angry angry angry
Nonsense....
2go runz
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by slap1(m): 11:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
Oga wake up, you don piss for bed.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Holmes07(m): 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
Lawz20:

Oga the choice is urs! Not many pple had this opportunity u had,God divinely intervened on ur behalf, he showed u the BEAST in that girl but u still ''LOVE''.. Life and death are before u choose life so dat u'll live
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by udemzyudex(m): 11:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
McCarlito:
I don't have a problem with my lady's inbox messages....The only place I have a problem with her is about her outbox (sent messages that's where the truth is found).

Picking her calls without her consent and spying on her with intent to catch her cheating is wrong... She gave u her fone to charge and u switched it on waiting for who to call her and u gladly picked her calls expecting to be respected by the caller that's childish bro...

She travels for weeks without u querying someone in her family about her frequent visits to her village and wait their replies.. As she's not her village town crier..

Concerning ur pastors revelations and tastings and prayers..... don't forget many homes have been ruined and relationships ended because of "My Pastor said this syndrome"

Bro.... don't rush to get married because of age as that is not a great reason to marry... Since u still love this lady as u said above; u have to call her to a quiet place and have a heart-to-heart convo with her to identify what is it that u are not doing or u are doing that is making her live a nomadic and promiscuous lifestyle...
Don't be surprised Bro.... the problems might be u.. or some other factors u are overlooking.....

My sincere advise would be for u To move on with ur life SIMPLE
Cheers...

Op pls ignore this man, I knw everyone is entitled to his/her opinion but this one doesn't make any sense to me...

5 Likes

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Sixix: 11:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
@Lawz20, can you to with your gf please?

I need to know her babalawosmiley
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by 1miccza: 11:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
Bros do you need a soothsayer to tell you that your wife is a runs man
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by scachy(m): 11:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
Am not getting any younger is the greatest misconception that leaf people into failed marriage, my Bro run for ur life, give ur self time, dust ur self n God ll give u ur better half. Ur acclaimed fiancée is a wreck.earlier tye better. A stitch in time, saves Nine.
But if u insist, go ahead anything u see, u take. That her love that u r currently drunk in, ll soon be broke in love. May God help n direct ur footsteps, But u must be willing to move ur feet.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Donbabajay12(m): 11:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
Lawz20:

Its annoys me , wen dumb questions ar been asked on social networking sites......
Back to d topic.....so Op at ur age u cant differentiate ur left from right,,..worth sort of question ar u asking...its very obvious ur girls love is with anoda man(in Harrysongs vocie **Even ur Boo get a Boo ***)..u dont need a sother sayer to prove that to u .........
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Lexusgs430: 11:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
Lawz20 - Marry her at your peril. You have seen that a puppy is a lion, and you are wondering why the goats and gazelles are reducing in number?
Nothing changes at the altar!!!!
NB: Best to be 30 and happily single, than 31 and miserably married!!!

7 Likes

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by oloba(m): 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
U need a good Slap to reset ur brain.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Achorise: 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
Be a man and dump her before she dumps you.Real guys are not this emotional. brave up and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Jacko01: 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
Men dese days r no more men.... Lubbish well marry her afterall u a gud christian.... If dem slap u one cheek turn d oda.... Dat is pary of bible dat apply 2 u.... Common sense no common afterall

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Sixix: 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
Topestbilly:
Bros even dat fasting is not needed on dis mata....

Me ke? Just one silly text from a guy to my gal, am gone..

U don't marry out of pity or one-sided love.

»»»»»»»»»» move on »»»»»»»»»»

You can never find a woman to marry.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by delonz(m): 11:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
Lawz20:

Run as fast as your legs can carry you. Only love is not enough for marriage. We have heard of men been killed by their wives lately, don't be the stubborn fly that will go down the grave with the corps.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Homguy(m): 11:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
Lawz20:

Bro, just walk away. If you dont value your life and sanity please just show some sympathy to your parents by walking away and living a littke longer.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by dedugbaa(m): 11:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
Bro arrange your head well nah,with all thoses things you are still asking for advice,oya marry am love will change her,don't answer your mama,forget ya pastor,disregard your sibling,nah love be the koko untill you enter grave,nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by blessedbeads(f): 11:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
Lawz20:

It was then my mum now said, my younger sister told her of a dream she had, that I caught my fiancee with another guy and it leads to a fight which the said guy killed me. I myself have had such dreams too. The pastor gave me 3 days fasting and prayer. I am confused, despite all her cunning ways I still love her but what should I do and how do I go about leaving her. I will be 30 by 5th April, am not jgetting any younger. Please advice.
with all the sighs and dreams, u don't know broken relationship is better than broken marriage

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
Side Nigga
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Drabrah(m): 11:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
McCarlito:
I don't have a problem with my lady's inbox messages....The only place I have a problem with her is about her outbox (sent messages that's where the truth is found).

Picking her calls without her consent and spying on her with intent to catch her cheating is wrong... She gave u her fone to charge and u switched it on waiting for who to call her and u gladly picked her calls expecting to be respected by the caller that's childish bro...

She travels for weeks without u querying someone in her family about her frequent visits to her village and wait their replies.. As she's not her village town crier..

Concerning ur pastors revelations and tastings and prayers..... don't forget many homes have been ruined and relationships ended because of "My Pastor said this syndrome"

Bro.... don't rush to get married because of age as that is not a great reason to marry... Since u still love this lady as u said above; u have to call her to a quiet place and have a heart-to-heart convo with her to identify what is it that u are not doing or u are doing that is making her live a nomadic and promiscuous lifestyle...
Don't be surprised Bro.... the problems might be u.. or some other factors u are overlooking.....

My sincere advise would be for u To move on with ur life SIMPLE
Cheers...

Well, all I gat say is dat u ain't met real CUNNING ladies. 4get this ur preaching. A cunning lady ll tell u 2 ur face dat she multi (not jst double) dating, & u'll think she's joking. Wen yawa gas she tell u "Sheybi I tell u b4"
Nash those wey dey do long distance relationship I SORRY 4 pass.
Lessons I've learnt abt relationships can be summarised thus:

"PRAY 4 DO RIGHT PARTNER, LOVE HER LIKE NO OTHER (& PRAY SHE DOES TOO) TRUST HER EVEN IF THERE'RE SHADES OF UNTRUSTWORTHINESS EXCEPT HE/SHE PROVES BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBTS THAT HE/SHE IS UNTRUSTWORTHY"
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by ManTiger(m): 11:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
Lawz20:

Do you want to be another LOWO? YES/NO?
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Atlantian: 11:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
At 30, you still ask questions like a teenager. A 30 yrs old is supposed to have analytical reasoning. This country:s educational system and trado-religious dynamics has turned Nigerians to mor0ns.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by emsheddy(m): 11:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
Bros, that relationship has been one big lie! Don't even think twice before calling it quit ASAP! Font allow your feeble emotions cloud your sense of reasoning! Tell that babe to go to hell jor! Love is not supposed to be this way!

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by harvesto4u: 11:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
My brother u better send that gurl away.except u wwant to send ur self to early grave[sub][/sub]

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by emerged01(m): 11:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
Quit the relationship asap.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by ipom: 11:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
Bros,i understand d pains Of loving a lady wen she IS not committed tto u. Dont ever Enter into relationship with all ur emotions,let IT b 50 50.pls let her go,she IS not faithful tu u,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire / Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.