Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down (66357 Views)

Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit / How Lapping A Girl Destroyed A 3 Years Relationship - Twitter User !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by yunnyp(m): 6:57am On Mar 04, 2016
Lawz20:
Good day my fellow Nairalanders, I have a very serious problem which I so much believe that with your kind and generous advice, I might take the right step. I met this girl around April 2012 at my work place and since then we have been together after I proposed to her last year. The fact is I love her so much and I thought she also loves me.

I went down with her to her village around April 2014 to see her parents formally and they were so happy, her mum, dad, grand parents and even her siblings welcomed me wholeheartedly and I was so happy. I stayed with them for two weeks just to see if I can picture out any bad behavior but seriously, non was found.

The problem am having with her is that she has too much male friends and most of them are always sending her love messages both on 2go and Facebook. I once stumble on her Facebook inbox and I found a chat between her and another guy and he was just thanking her for coming to spend good time with him, bla bla bla and how he enjoyed her. I was so mad because during this period she went to the village alone and promised to return in a week but she didn't until after 3 weeks, this is what she always do, she travels like 4-5 times in a year and never return on time. When she returned, I confronted her and she said she is not the one that did that chat with the guy, I tried asking her who did but she never gave me a good answer.

Later that week, she gave me her phone to help her charge it in a barbing saloon, then a strange number called and I picked, the person hissed and cut the call, he later sent a message saying, "you're picking my wife's call and asking me who it is" I replied him that he should check the number that he might be wrong, he then mentioned her name. I went back home to ask my fiancee who own that number then she said its that guy I saw his chat and I should not worry, she will fix it.

Recently again, she has travelled and up till this moment, she is not back, she promised she won't stay upto 2 weeks but yesterday makes it 5 weeks. That same yesterday, my mum's pastor asked my mum to call me that he has a message for me which I later went, he greeted me and say, while he was praying for me because of my mums request, that he was shown that the lady I am planning of marrying is not mine alone, that if I go ahead to marry her, she will wreck me and leave me, he said she travelled now and I said yes, he said she was seeing someone else in the village, he said if I doubt him, I should go ahead.

It was then my mum now said, my younger sister told her of a dream she had, that I caught my fiancee with another guy and it leads to a fight which the said guy killed me. I myself have had such dreams too. The pastor gave me 3 days fasting and prayer. I am confused, despite all her cunning ways I still love her but what should I do and how do I go about leaving her. I will be 30 by 5th April, am not getting any younger. Please advice.

plz brov, we still needs you to be operating on NL, your family still needs you, what i will advise you to do is that when she comes back, confront her and if she cant tell you what's going on send her out #2b4warnediz2b4harmed
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by DCTrendy(m): 6:59am On Mar 04, 2016
What advice is this poster asking for?

U want to disobey all these serious warning n put your life on the line?

Brotherly, run fast abeg! At least for your dearly. U re contending a wife with a villager?
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Sirmuel1(m): 7:00am On Mar 04, 2016
This girls will never learn!
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by DeathStroke007(m): 7:01am On Mar 04, 2016
Lawz20:
Good day my fellow Nairalanders, I have a very serious problem which I so much believe that with your kind and generous advice, I might take the right step. I met this girl around April 2012 at my work place and since then we have been together after I proposed to her last year. The fact is I love her so much and I thought she also loves me.

I went down with her to her village around April 2014 to see her parents formally and they were so happy, her mum, dad, grand parents and even her siblings welcomed me wholeheartedly and I was so happy. I stayed with them for two weeks just to see if I can picture out any bad behavior but seriously, non was found.

The problem am having with her is that she has too much male friends and most of them are always sending her love messages both on 2go and Facebook. I once stumble on her Facebook inbox and I found a chat between her and another guy and he was just thanking her for coming to spend good time with him, bla bla bla and how he enjoyed her. I was so mad because during this period she went to the village alone and promised to return in a week but she didn't until after 3 weeks, this is what she always do, she travels like 4-5 times in a year and never return on time. When she returned, I confronted her and she said she is not the one that did that chat with the guy, I tried asking her who did but she never gave me a good answer.

Later that week, she gave me her phone to help her charge it in a barbing saloon, then a strange number called and I picked, the person hissed and cut the call, he later sent a message saying, "you're picking my wife's call and asking me who it is" I replied him that he should check the number that he might be wrong, he then mentioned her name. I went back home to ask my fiancee who own that number then she said its that guy I saw his chat and I should not worry, she will fix it.

Recently again, she has travelled and up till this moment, she is not back, she promised she won't stay upto 2 weeks but yesterday makes it 5 weeks. That same yesterday, my mum's pastor asked my mum to call me that he has a message for me which I later went, he greeted me and say, while he was praying for me because of my mums request, that he was shown that the lady I am planning of marrying is not mine alone, that if I go ahead to marry her, she will wreck me and leave me, he said she travelled now and I said yes, he said she was seeing someone else in the village, he said if I doubt him, I should go ahead.

It was then my mum now said, my younger sister told her of a dream she had, that I caught my fiancee with another guy and it leads to a fight which the said guy killed me. I myself have had such dreams too. The pastor gave me 3 days fasting and prayer. I am confused, despite all her cunning ways I still love her but what should I do and how do I go about leaving her. I will be 30 by 5th April, am not getting any younger. Please advice.

Do not leave her if you love her, sit her down and talk to her, explain your pains to her... Her reply will make you know what's next...

Forget pastor vision.. Na lie

Forget all those 2go and Facebook.. Its only online not real..

Do you want to crash 4 years relationship because of your suggestions??

GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE YOU JUDGE..

I DONT WANT YOU TO BLAME YOURSELF LATER
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by okeythaone: 7:01am On Mar 04, 2016
young man, first of all(go down low). lol
seriously, I called u young cos u r still young bro, don't deceive urself with age so u don't made d wrong decision.
secondly, u don't even need d pastor to tell u anything b4 u know that many things r wrong. u hv seen d signs already but choose to ignore.(to ur detriment anyways)
thirdly, think of ur future, it is those that r alive that can love n have a blissful life.except if u want to die, u may go ahead. cos if d girl no kill u, she go make u destroy or ruin ur life.Guy use ur head.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by omotades: 7:02am On Mar 04, 2016
Lawz20:

Guy, what is ur problem? This is a lady who is a philanderer and here you are, a man, crying wolf over a LovePeddler. I pity ur parents. I've never been piqued like this by write-ups, but this is making me want to punch someone. Boy lacking discretion....having a suicidal love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 04, 2016
If that pic in your DP is yours, my friend, you should be thinking about hustling and making cool cash and better your life properly. Leave women/marriage for now.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Otsealu1(f): 7:03am On Mar 04, 2016
Guy you no love that girl no dey deceive yourself. Na the knacking wey she dey give you dey sweet you because she don expert for that side grin
Anyways there are so many girls to love, its just to open your heart to love again and leave that girl for her village bobo. Its difficult i know but just try and move on and you should be grateful to God for revealing such even when you have also seen signs yourself.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:04am On Mar 04, 2016
Lawz20:

You want to join to join the list of tragic stories that touch the heart here on nairaland. If you get killed as a result of this the Law will blame you for tripping another man's wife. Don't be fool because you love that woman Your mum's pastor have said it all
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by instinct57vm(m): 7:06am On Mar 04, 2016
nice advice frm u to d op, but I bet talkin to her is a waste of time, cheating is a psychological problem, deres no rsn for it coz no one can be perfect, thefirst guy to comment has said it all. HE SHUD FREE THE BABE N HER FAMILY JOIN SEF
In my opinion, stupidity is lovin sum1 who doesn't even care if u do. enuf said.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 04, 2016
dinachi:

Weak men everywhere! Are you insane? There are far better,far more loyal women out there and you are here crying like a baby over someone that has absolutely no love for you. You make me sick! Grow balls and throw that rotten LovePeddler out of your house before she kills you.
he's very insane.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 04, 2016
And this bro makes sense. Clap 4 yaself wink
STFUareyouGod:
Bros do you even need a pastor or prophet to tell you what exactly is happening? You've seen it all, you've heard it all; it's obvious she's got another man (maybe even engaged to him) somewhere else. You are just her city runz.

I personally don't think I have anything to advise you cuz what you should do is just too obvious for the blind to see and the deaf to hear. The solution/answer is right in your front.
Do what you gotta do and don't be a pvssy

Cheers

Lalasticlala coman see o
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 04, 2016
ilovecritics:

These days when I see such post, I just ignore it than commenting because the OP isn't 5yrs and secondly he didn't pay for MB to deserve such an advise.

Next time, read it and ignore cos you will see such a post again in less than a Week. You come dey ask yourself, if a man fit dey this dumb, how bright is our future?!

Mofos!

OP: Don't mind them. Fight for your woman. Love conquers.
cheesy
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Uruba4life: 7:09am On Mar 04, 2016
Otsealu1:
Guy you no love that girl no dey deceive yourself. Na the knacking wey she dey give you dey sweet you because she don expert for that side grin
Anyways there are so many girls to love, its just to open your heart to love again and leave that girl for her village bobo. Its difficult i know but just try and move on and you should be grateful to God for revealing such even when you have also seen signs yourself.

I quite agree with you Jare the knacking have made him forget his brain.Village Wizard dey dangerous pass city Wizard.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Equityboi: 7:09am On Mar 04, 2016
My dear brother you've heard it all, you need no convictions about this any more, all you need to do is take heart and forget about that relationship she is not the best lady for you.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by adekunleolufemi(m): 7:10am On Mar 04, 2016
My brother marriage is not d issue but its who u marry. If you marry d Wrong person u ae dead when you are alive. Cos ur ohm will b on fire everyday
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by promiseizuchukwu(m): 7:13am On Mar 04, 2016
Life is unpredictable,No exclusion in the attitude of mankind.Majority of women virtually 80%out of 100 are so tricky and cunning that u hardly visualize their exact premonitions but my advice to u,is to obey the pastor 's instructions first,have a close and wise conversation with her,then from her feedback will determine if u will consider the relationship serious;No matter how ur love for is;you can still coordinate,comport urself and I believe she will definitely get serious with u if she discover ur some how relenting from the relationship.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by realmindz: 7:13am On Mar 04, 2016
Lawz20:

If u marry that girl, u are finished
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Sexytemi(f): 7:16am On Mar 04, 2016
Mrjo:
1 of u ar suspect. Lol

suspect for what?
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by instinct57vm(m): 7:17am On Mar 04, 2016
your comments shows how inexperienced u are..its not a crime tho.
but I'll tell you for free the kind of lady&attitude the op described in d writeup has no remedy...

and the earlier u knw that years spent in a relatnshp, shud not be a hideout for scandal n emotional judgement the better it is.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by holuphisayor(m): 7:17am On Mar 04, 2016
Common sense .....do u need a pastor tell u?
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by habsydiamond(m): 7:18am On Mar 04, 2016
Bros, I dey craze, l see die I dey call love, I no get sense, kitten lapuna plenty for town oooo. Ur financee dey play both away game and home together and u still dey call love. Which love jare. In a relationship Love should not be one sided. When love is from both ends, it makes the relationship strong but when its from one end such love will always end up with someone getting hurt. So bro shine ur eye. U see death for front u dey do mumu mumu follow am. Pls run for ur life b4 its too late
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by mudsam(m): 7:18am On Mar 04, 2016
U av to leave ha just do the 3 days fasting and prayer den God will show u ur wife bt she is not yar wife
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Reference(m): 7:19am On Mar 04, 2016
When we say that the most important decisions of your life should be God centred, people often take it lightly. Marraige is a 'life' decision and is on the exclusive list of God. God made woman and 'brought' her to man. It is God that selects wives for men so I seriously advice you end this misadventure and return to God for the needful.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 04, 2016
call it quit with that olosho jare. bruh, i realised that my irish girlfrnd had too many male friends nd she plays with em too much. i just told her. . its over.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by saxoholic1(m): 7:23am On Mar 04, 2016
Guy! Pls don't marry her ! But if u insist... Na ur cross be dat... Just dig ur full grave!! Write ur will ...and say Amen!! Don't say I didn't warn u!!
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by afroxyz: 7:23am On Mar 04, 2016
Why are you waiting time advising this pussy-nigger?
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Engrpj(m): 7:24am On Mar 04, 2016
McCarlito:
I don't have a problem with my lady's inbox messages....The only place I have a problem with her is about her outbox (sent messages that's where the truth is found).

Picking her calls without her consent and spying on her with intent to catch her cheating is wrong... She gave u her fone to charge and u switched it on waiting for who to call her and u gladly picked her calls expecting to be respected by the caller that's childish bro...

She travels for weeks without u querying someone in her family about her frequent visits to her village and wait their replies.. As she's not her village town crier..

Concerning ur pastors revelations and tastings and prayers..... don't forget many homes have been ruined and relationships ended because of "My Pastor said this syndrome"

Bro.... don't rush to get married because of age as that is not a great reason to marry... Since u still love this lady as u said above; u have to call her to a quiet place and have a heart-to-heart convo with her to identify what is it that u are not doing or u are doing that is making her live a nomadic and promiscuous lifestyle...
Don't be surprised Bro.... the problems might be u.. or some other factors u are overlooking.....

My sincere advise would be for u To move on with ur life SIMPLE
Cheers...

Don't deceive the innocent guy pls... it's crystal clear like the Biblical mene mene tekel upharsin.. the gal is an Olosho and Olosho she will always be......... am surprise u never mention the gals fault or are u the guy she's seeing
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by moyarhtohbadt(f): 7:28am On Mar 04, 2016
ClassCaptain:
. Have u tried calling them and making findings from them anytime your girl travels to the village. Have u at anytime reported this behaviour to her family.

Unfortunately, it seems the girl family is in support of this .

U travelled and spent two weeks with them in the village and they welcomed you warmly yet she comes to the village and spends time with some other guy, yet they refuse to act.

. I am pretty sure her family knows about the relationship with the other guy in the village and they perceive you as the milo,bournvita and yards of ankara bringing other guy who supplies food for the family.

A bad wife can be managed, but bad inlaws cannot be handled.

GOD bless you.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Dom2020: 7:32am On Mar 04, 2016
guy d handwriting is already on d wall that ur dealing with a wrong girl, pls move on and look for a girl that will make u happy, pls concerning ur age, being 30yrs of age should not make u rush and just marry anything, getting to spend the rest of ur life with a woman is a serious business. take ur time and make a right choice, I was close to 35yrs when I got married.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Donnetimmy(m): 7:33am On Mar 04, 2016
Your girl still uses 2go anyway its better you leave her, don't let love blind you
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by higheredge: 7:35am On Mar 04, 2016
Lawz20:

so you want me to tell you she is not your wife? No I wouldn't do that. you better use ur tongue and count your teeth. even said he will no longer struggle with man over making a choice. so if you understand what marriage is all about then go ahead a take a decision.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex / Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? / 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.