Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down (66359 Views)

Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit / How Lapping A Girl Destroyed A 3 Years Relationship - Twitter User !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by firstking01(m): 8:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Bros do you even need a pastor or prophet to tell you what exactly is happening? You've seen it all, you've heard it all; it's obvious she's got another man (maybe even engaged to him) somewhere else. You are just her city runz.

I personally don't think I have anything to advise you cuz what you should do is just too obvious for the blind to see and the deaf to hear. The solution/answer is right in your front.
Do what you gotta do and don't be a pvssy

Cheers

Lalasticlala coman see o
and to worsen issues, the pst asked him to go on 3days fasting and prayersgrin, i dnt just understand eh....so, inotherwords, he has to fast and pray before dumping a cheating gfundecided??
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
firstking01:
and to worsen issues, the pst asked him to go on 3days fasting and prayersgrin, i dnt just understand eh....so, inotherwords, he has to fast and pray before dumping a cheating gfundecided??
imagine o. Pastor come tell am make e fast hahahahahahahaha. Some people are just so dull mehhhhnnn. I'm very sure, his mum must have told the pastor the whole story befor they took him there
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Lawz20(m): 8:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
Thanks for your kind words @Halexito, I so much appreciate.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Lawz20(m): 8:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
Am sorry to reply late, its because of my work schedule. Am happy for the replies I get from you all, am grateful, my first post in Nairaland and I got all this advises, thank you all.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by olac21(m): 10:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
Lawz20:
Am sorry to reply late, its because of my work schedule. Am happy for the replies I get from you all, am grateful, my first post in Nairaland and I got all this advises, thank you all.

Sorry to quote you-its pieces of advise not advises!#peace#
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by jaxxy(m): 6:04am On Mar 01, 2016
Lawz20:
Good day my fellow Nairalanders, I have a very serious problem which I so much believe that with your kind and generous advice, I might take the right step. I met this girl around April 2012 at my work place and since then we have been together after I proposed to her last year. The fact is I love her so much and I thought she also loves me. I went down with her to her village around April 2014 to see her parents formally and they were so happy, her mum, dad, grand parents and even her siblings welcomed me wholeheartedly and I was so happy. I stayed with them for two weeks just to see if I can picture out any bad behavior but seriously, non was found. The problem am having with her is that she has too much male friends and most of them are always sending her love messages both on 2go and Facebook. I once stumble on her Facebook inbox and I found a chat between her and another guy and he was just thanking her for coming to spend good time with him, bla bla bla and how he enjoyed her. I was so mad because during this period she went to the village alone and promised to return in a week but she didn't until after 3 weeks, this is what she always do, she travels like 4-5 times in a year and never return on time. When she returned, I confronted her and she said she is not the one that did that chat with the guy, I tried asking her who did but she never gave me a good answer. Later that week, she gave me her phone to help her charge it in a barbing saloon, then a strange number called and I picked, the person hissed and cut the call, he later sent a message saying, "you're picking my wife's call and asking me who it is" I replied him that he should check the number that he might be wrong, he then mentioned her name. I went back home to ask my fiancee who own that number then she said its that guy I saw his chat and I should not worry, she will fix it. Recently again, she has travelled and up till this moment, she is not back, she promised she won't stay upto 2 weeks but yesterday makes it 5 weeks. That same yesterday, my mum's pastor asked my mum to call me that he has a message for me which I later went, he greeted me and say, while he was praying for me because of my mums request, that he was shown that the lady I am planning of marrying is not mine alone, that if I go ahead to marry her, she will wreck me and leave me, he said she travelled now and I said yes, he said she was seeing someone else in the village, he said if I doubt him, I should go ahead. It was then my mum now said, my younger sister told her of a dream she had, that I caught my fiancee with another guy and it leads to a fight which the said guy killed me. I myself have had such dreams too. The pastor gave me 3 days fasting and prayer. I am confused, despite all her cunning ways I still love her but what should I do and how do I go about leaving her. I will be 30 by 5th April, am not getting any younger. Please advice.

Hi bro, I'm sorry to say bt this is a no brainer, the only issue and 1st mistake is ure too attached. She's not ur wife just ur gf and she misbehaving boldly to ur face so y r u so bent on it? Do u want to ruin ure life with a worthless partner?

Secondly seems u don't have control over the relationship also or rather she doesn't even listen to u or take u serious. Maybe ure taking to way to serious than she is and not seeing all d bad signs and correcting them early or quitting all together... U saw her cheating online, d guy later calls and she just told u she wud fix it? Did she explain who he Ws? Did she admit to cheating or apologize??.

Now she gone for 5weeks and u don't have her num to call and ask her whereabouts or wats happening? Has she called u to explain how she fixed it?? By going to see him one last time or rather fix?

My advice is u detach ur self from dis toxic and confusing relationship and situation 1st... Then Personally I wud quit d relationship in micro seconds or Atleast know it's nonesense bt enjoy it till I dump her ass. And sadly if u love her tho from a totally detached point of view pray like ur pastor/fast says and see wat happens she may change or end ur relationship and u all move on in peace.

Take heart but relationship is not a do or die affair it ends and we move on and it it works fine. Cheers

Sexytemi didn't see nothing

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Sexytemi(f): 6:49am On Mar 01, 2016
@ jaxxy

maybe u will have send another, i.e when u follow me n vice versa here on nl
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Lawz20(m): 7:08am On Mar 01, 2016
olac21:

Sorry to quote you-its pieces of advise not advises!#peace#

Thanks all the way
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Lawz20(m): 7:18am On Mar 01, 2016
jaxxy:

Hi bro, I'm sorry to say bt this is a no brainer, the only issue and 1st mistake is ure too attached. She's not ur wife just ur gf and she misbehaving boldly to ur face so y r u so bent on it? Do u want to ruin ure life with a worthless partner?

Secondly seems u don't have control over the relationship also or rather she doesn't even listen to u or take u serious. Maybe ure taking to way to serious than she is and not seeing all d bad signs and correcting them early or quitting all together... U saw her cheating online, d guy later calls and she just told u she wud fix it? Did she explain who he Ws? Did she admit to cheating or apologize??.

Now she gone for 5weeks and u don't have her num to call and ask her whereabouts or wats happening? Has she called u to explain how she fixed it?? By going to see him one last time or rather fix?

My advice is u detach ur self from dis toxic and confusing relationship and situation 1st... Then Personally I wud quit d relationship in micro seconds or Atleast know it's nonesense bt enjoy it till I dump her ass. And sadly if u love her tho from a totally detached point of view pray like ur pastor/fast says and see wat happens she may change or end ur relationship and u all move on in peace.

Take heart but relationship is not a do or die affair it ends and we move on and it it works fine. Cheers

Sexytemi didn't see nothing

Well said bro, the fact is we talk everyday like 3 to 5 times, sometimes she picks just to say she'll call back or flash me that she's busy but at the end, she neither call nor flash. I know relationship is not a do or die affair but the fact is, I don't want to be changing girls like cloths. This is not the first time am suffering from relationship breakdown. Well thanks all the way.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by MrCasper: 7:29am On Mar 01, 2016
Don't let d desperation to marry lead you into something you'll regret. My advice is that you cut her off ASAP. She's not serious with you. that your babe na runs girl to the core. find someone else don't let 'love' blind u.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Donemc(m): 7:38am On Mar 01, 2016
My father always tell me that i should never drag a woman with my follow man...my dear leave that lady

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Lawz20(m): 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
MrCasper:
Don't let d desperation to marry lead you into something you'll regret. My advice is that you cut her off ASAP. She's not serious with you. that your babe na runs girl to the core. find someone else don't let 'love' blind u.
I hear you bro
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by jaxxy(m): 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lawz20:

Well said bro, the fact is we talk everyday like 3 to 5 times, sometimes she picks just to say she'll call back or flash me that she's busy but at the end, she neither call nor flash. I know relationship is not a do or die affair but the fact is, I don't want to be changing girls like cloths. This is not the first time am suffering from relationship breakdown. Well thanks all the way.

Obviously she's not straightforward. I'm not asking u to change gals like cloths bro. Lol bt i will ask u not keep all ur eggs in one basket especially in this case. Don't get me wrong nobody is perfect bt there is a reasonable level of tolerance. Dats all I'm saying. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
Sexytemi:
i think i agree with berryscott on this. pls do the 3 days fasting with serious prayers, then i believe God would surely show u d right part.

Why do we disturb God with silly issues. This dilemma is a no brainier

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by misreal(m): 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lawz20:
Good day my fellow Nairalanders, I have a very serious problem which I so much believe that with your kind and generous advice, I might take the right step. I met this girl around April 2012 at my work place and since then we have been together after I proposed to her last year. The fact is I love her so much and I thought she also loves me. I went down with her to her village around April 2014 to see her parents formally and they were so happy, her mum, dad, grand parents and even her siblings welcomed me wholeheartedly and I was so happy. I stayed with them for two weeks just to see if I can picture out any bad behavior but seriously, non was found. The problem am having with her is that she has too much male friends and most of them are always sending her love messages both on 2go and Facebook. I once stumble on her Facebook inbox and I found a chat between her and another guy and he was just thanking her for coming to spend good time with him, bla bla bla and how he enjoyed her. I was so mad because during this period she went to the village alone and promised to return in a week but she didn't until after 3 weeks, this is what she always do, she travels like 4-5 times in a year and never return on time. When she returned, I confronted her and she said she is not the one that did that chat with the guy, I tried asking her who did but she never gave me a good answer. Later that week, she gave me her phone to help her charge it in a barbing saloon, then a strange number called and I picked, the person hissed and cut the call, he later sent a message saying, "you're picking my wife's call and asking me who it is" I replied him that he should check the number that he might be wrong, he then mentioned her name. I went back home to ask my fiancee who own that number then she said its that guy I saw his chat and I should not worry, she will fix it. Recently again, she has travelled and up till this moment, she is not back, she promised she won't stay upto 2 weeks but yesterday makes it 5 weeks. That same yesterday, my mum's pastor asked my mum to call me that he has a message for me which I later went, he greeted me and say, while he was praying for me because of my mums request, that he was shown that the lady I am planning of marrying is not mine alone, that if I go ahead to marry her, she will wreck me and leave me, he said she travelled now and I said yes, he said she was seeing someone else in the village, he said if I doubt him, I should go ahead. It was then my mum now said, my younger sister told her of a dream she had, that I caught my fiancee with another guy and it leads to a fight which the said guy killed me. I myself have had such dreams too. The pastor gave me 3 days fasting and prayer. I am confused, despite all her cunning ways I still love her but what should I do and how do I go about leaving her. I will be 30 by 5th April, am not getting any younger. Please advice.
do you need to fast in other to run.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by xtervaganza(m): 5:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lawz20:
where do they make idiots like you? Despite all the signs you still claim to love her? Are you mad? Or stoopid is your name?

I hope and pray you continue with her so your sad story will teach others a good lesson.

Even if you're so brain dead, what other signs do you need? She leaves you to go fxck other guys and you still claim to love her?

If you were my younger brother I would kill you myself b4 you disgrace me

Idiot

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Sunkyphil(m): 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
can't u read btw d lines

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by jaxxy(m): 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
Sexytemi:
@ jaxxy

maybe u will have send another, i.e when u follow me n vice versa here on nl

Following now! Fbk smiley

Tried all this bt doesn't work Y not add me up with my pin. Simple and easy. U hv it rite?
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by jaxxy(m): 9:47am On Mar 02, 2016
jaxxy:

Following now! Fbk smiley

Tried all this bt doesn't work Y not add me up with my pin. Simple and easy. U hv it rite?
Sexytemi
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Sexytemi(f): 9:49am On Mar 02, 2016
jaxxy:

Sexytemi

don't think i do o
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by jaxxy(m): 9:53am On Mar 02, 2016
Sexytemi:

don't think i do o

Ok
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Sexytemi(f): 10:02am On Mar 02, 2016
jaxxy:

Ok here's it one more time or u rather drop urs?

okay....
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by jaxxy(m): 11:12am On Mar 02, 2016
Sexytemi:

okay....

Hp u add up this time. Expecting
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by jaxxy(m): 5:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
Some people sha, i dont know what u want again when the handwriting is clearly written on the wall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Lawz20(m): 11:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
jaxxy:

Obviously she's not straightforward. I'm not asking u to change gals like cloths bro. Lol bt i will ask u not keep all ur eggs in one basket especially in this case. Don't get me wrong nobody is perfect bt there is a reasonable level of tolerance. Dats all I'm saying. Cheers
Alright thanks
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Lawz20(m): 11:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
misreal:
do you need to fast in other to run.
Well, that's why am seeking for advice
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Lawz20(m): 11:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
xtervaganza:
where do they make idiots like you? Despite all the signs you still claim to love her? Are you mad? Or stoopid is your name?

I hope and pray you continue with her so your sad story will teach others a good lesson.

Even if you're so brain dead, what other signs do you need? She leaves you to go fxck other guys and you still claim to love her?

If you were my younger brother I would kill you myself b4 you disgrace me

Idiot
Wow, that was harsh lol. But all the same, I understand you and thanks too
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Lawz20(m): 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
Oma307:
Some people sha, i dont know what u want again when the handwriting is clearly written on the wall
Sometimes the handwriting might be confusing you know, not all handwritings are clear.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by OAFMods: 12:44am On Mar 03, 2016
McCarlito:
I don't have a problem with my lady's inbox messages....The only place I have a problem with her is about her outbox (sent messages that's where the truth is found).

Picking her calls without her consent and spying on her with intent to catch her cheating is wrong... She gave u her fone to charge and u switched it on waiting for who to call her and u gladly picked her calls expecting to be respected by the caller that's childish bro...

She travels for weeks without u querying someone in her family about her frequent visits to her village and wait their replies.. As she's not her village town crier..

Concerning ur pastors revelations and tastings and prayers..... don't forget many homes have been ruined and relationships ended because of "My Pastor said this syndrome"

Bro.... don't rush to get married because of age as that is not a great reason to marry... Since u still love this lady as u said above; u have to call her to a quiet place and have a heart-to-heart convo with her to identify what is it that u are not doing or u are doing that is making her live a nomadic and promiscuous lifestyle...
Don't be surprised Bro.... the problems might be u.. or some other factors u are overlooking.....

My sincere advise would be for u To move on with ur life SIMPLE
Cheers...

I swear to God almighty you no fit get sense till you die with this summation.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by babyfaceafrica: 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
OP .....you know what to do..but mumu loe no go gree you abi.....kwontinue
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Iykon1313(m): 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
Lawz20:
Good day my fellow Nairalanders, I have a very serious problem which I so much believe that with your kind and generous advice, I might take the right step. I met this girl around April 2012 at my work place and since then we have been together after I proposed to her last year. The fact is I love her so much and I thought she also loves me.

I went down with her to her village around April 2014 to see her parents formally and they were so happy, her mum, dad, grand parents and even her siblings welcomed me wholeheartedly and I was so happy. I stayed with them for two weeks just to see if I can picture out any bad behavior but seriously, non was found.

The problem am having with her is that she has too much male friends and most of them are always sending her love messages both on 2go and Facebook. I once stumble on her Facebook inbox and I found a chat between her and another guy and he was just thanking her for coming to spend good time with him, bla bla bla and how he enjoyed her. I was so mad because during this period she went to the village alone and promised to return in a week but she didn't until after 3 weeks, this is what she always do, she travels like 4-5 times in a year and never return on time. When she returned, I confronted her and she said she is not the one that did that chat with the guy, I tried asking her who did but she never gave me a good answer.

Later that week, she gave me her phone to help her charge it in a barbing saloon, then a strange number called and I picked, the person hissed and cut the call, he later sent a message saying, "you're picking my wife's call and asking me who it is" I replied him that he should check the number that he might be wrong, he then mentioned her name. I went back home to ask my fiancee who own that number then she said its that guy I saw his chat and I should not worry, she will fix it.

Recently again, she has travelled and up till this moment, she is not back, she promised she won't stay upto 2 weeks but yesterday makes it 5 weeks. That same yesterday, my mum's pastor asked my mum to call me that he has a message for me which I later went, he greeted me and say, while he was praying for me because of my mums request, that he was shown that the lady I am planning of marrying is not mine alone, that if I go ahead to marry her, she will wreck me and leave me, he said she travelled now and I said yes, he said she was seeing someone else in the village, he said if I doubt him, I should go ahead.

It was then my mum now said, my younger sister told her of a dream she had, that I caught my fiancee with another guy and it leads to a fight which the said guy killed me. I myself have had such dreams too. The pastor gave me 3 days fasting and prayer. I am confused, despite all her cunning ways I still love her but what should I do and how do I go about leaving her. I will be 30 by 5th April, am not getting any younger. Please advice.

Bto, if u want to live long and die when God want, please don't marry her. Take the pains and get another person please.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? / 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.