Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. (32790 Views)

She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach / He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by xexy: 2:05am On Mar 03, 2016
u should not commit adultry
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by Samirana360(m): 5:12am On Mar 03, 2016
kwontinu kwosin him

1 Like

Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by Kondomatic(m): 6:14am On Mar 03, 2016
MzPecs:
Dear OP, don't waste your curse because it won't even have any effect on him!

Sometimes we create our own heartbreak through expectations. What were you expecting to see when you went ahead to check his phone? A saint or what?
You even went ahead to set him up! For what nah? Ladies should always try and trend carefully with men nah..

On the guy's part, he only took advantage of your predicament and I feel sorry for you. You've got to accept your fate!

He's done with you so just take your curse far away from him and move on with your life!

Shikena! cool
Curses are not expensive, so free her.

BTW, why not ask her what led to their first break up?

Who dumped who?

The answer to the question will help us to understand the guy a little.

1 Like

Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by ednut1(m): 6:58am On Mar 03, 2016
all i see is a divorcee desperate for marriage. abeg move on
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by MzPecs(f): 7:55am On Mar 03, 2016
Kondomatic:
Curses are not expensive, so free her.

BTW, why not ask her what led to their first break up?

Who dumped who?

The answer to the question will help us to understand the guy a little.
According to her, she dated the guy for 4years so I guess after the breakup, she got married and had a failed marriage, then herself and the guy got back again.

Who dumped her? I dunno..

She should just move on..
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by AfroKnight: 8:22am On Mar 03, 2016
You set him up to fail and you feel justified to curse him for leaving you? Come on! You knew his weaknesses and used it against him until he fell. What a dangerous woman!

No guy is safe dating or being married to a manipulative person.

Let me inform you that he said those painful words to get back at you for setting him up. If a guy is using a lady, he has no reason to tell her even after the break up. Also, no one actually sets out to waste time introducing a lady to his people if he only plans to use her. He was the real deal.

Continue cursing him if it makes you sleep at night. Just be informed that you will witness his progress (in love, marriage and career) in spite of your vile curses.

2 Likes

Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by prettysassygirl(f): 8:41am On Mar 03, 2016
MzPecs:
Dear OP, don't waste your curse because it won't even have any effect on him!

Sometimes we create our own heartbreak through expectations. What were you expecting to see when you went ahead to check his phone? A saint or what?
You even went ahead to set him up! For what nah? Ladies should always try and trend carefully with men nah..

On the guy's part, he only took advantage of your predicament and I feel sorry for you. You've got to accept your fate!

He's done with you so just take your curse far away from him and move on with your life!

Shikena! cool
curses work,do not be deceived, I am a living example,
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by frankkydee(m): 8:49am On Mar 03, 2016
Moppsys:
Hi guys, I just want your honest advice as I am new here

My boyfriend recently broke up with me, I really love him (deeply) and he claimed he loved me too. we dated before 4years ago and we got back together in June 2015. Things has been going well between us, he introduced me to all his family and extended and marriage plans were on the way.He promised me marriage ( Don't get me wrong he did not propose) but we talk marriage everyday, future plans, we have planned the wedding and even started looking at venue. We were already planning on getting our first house together, deposit etc.. and things are all in place.
unfortunately he caught me checking his phone (He has been flirting with other girls) and I set him up, even though he played right into my hands he found out that set him up and he got really annoyed and told his family about it and said he needs time to think about the relationship because I invaded his privacy and set him up and for that reason he is not safe with me.

few days later he came back saying he owe me an apology that when we got back together last year it was not genuine, he was bored, he was pressured to get married and he saw that I was available at the time based on my predicament (I came out of an hurtful marriage) so he felt like he should just be with me since we have dated before.

I felt really hurt and used, even though it was my fault for checking his phone I begged him to take me back but he refused, I have been struggling to deal with the pain as I do not want to lose him.
I have been cursing him everyday ( as long as he lives unless he comes back to beg me, he will never experience true love from a woman every again) because he failed in his words and I felt like he used me for those reasons he gave.

please am I right in cursing him or should I just leave him and let him be, I really love him and I am hurting, because he failed to address the fact that he was flirting and his family are so biased as well

I hate hear all these kind of story!
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by Dennygirl: 8:52am On Mar 03, 2016
Moppsys:

My boyfriend recently broke up with me, I really love him (deeply) and he claimed he loved me too. we dated before 4years ago and we got back together in June 2015. Things has been going well between us, he introduced me to all his family and extended and marriage plans were on the way.He promised me marriage ( Don't get me wrong he did not propose) but we talk marriage everyday, future plans, we have planned the wedding and even started looking at venue. We were already planning on getting our first house together, deposit etc.. and things are all in place.
unfortunately he caught me checking his phone (He has been flirting with other girls) and I set him up, even though he played right into my hands he found out that set him up and he got really annoyed and told his family about it and said he needs time to think about the relationship because I invaded his privacy and set him up and for that reason he is not safe with me.

few days later he came back saying he owe me an apology that when we got back together last year it was not genuine, he was bored, he was pressured to get married and he saw that I was available at the time based on my predicament (I came out of an hurtful marriage) so he felt like he should just be with me since we have dated before.

I felt really hurt and used, even though it was my fault for checking his phone I begged him to take me back but he refused, I have been struggling to deal with the pain as I do not want to lose him.
I have been cursing him everyday ( as long as he lives unless he comes back to beg me, he will never experience true love from a woman every again) because he failed in his words and I felt like he used me for those reasons he gave.

please am I right in cursing him or should I just leave him and let him be, I really love him and I am hurting, because he failed to address the fact that he was flirting and his family are so biased as well
You came out of a hurtful marriage and you want to enter another marriage? Forget about the guy,, count your loses and move on. In life you win some and lose some. Stop cursing him and pretend nothing happened between you two.
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by I888(m): 10:20am On Mar 03, 2016
Richy4:
I hate to say this to you......but you are a lucky girl to discover his true nature now before the so called marriage plans

Assuming you married him, he would have been cheating on you....and there's no way out for you considering the fact that you have married before....The society will never spare you...they will say all the failed marriages were your fault...it will be like what the first man saw and ran away, the second has equally seen it and ran......

Biko stand up take a shower and relax, God has just saved u and you were busy feeling as if the battle he fought for u was nothing....Chill a good guy will come along very soon. Not the one with empty promises that was feeling sorry for u...

The problem with your write up was that the whole thing echos a desperate woman....If you keep cursing yourself and crying all day, u will soon develop HBP. U have to be alive before u talk about marriage. assuming u married him, u would have been answering MRS and still dying in silence because u can't live the marriage for the second time....
the desperation is because age isn't on her side.
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by Moppsys(f): 10:23am On Mar 03, 2016
AfroKnight:
You set him up to fail and you feel justified to curse him for leaving you? Come on! You knew his weaknesses and used it against him until he fell. What a dangerous woman!

No guy is safe dating or being married to a manipulative person.

Let me inform you that he said those painful words to get back at you for setting him up. If a guy is using a lady, he has no reason to tell her even after the break up. Also, no one actually sets out to waste time introducing a lady to his people if he only plans to use her. He was the real deal.

Continue cursing him if it makes you sleep at night. Just be informed that you will witness his progress (in love, marriage and career) in spite of your vile curses.

Thank you so much for your advice, I know setting him up was the wrong move and I regretted it, but I have been a victim of abusive marriage and relationship cheating partners etc, and he was well aware of this, very much aware. so him doing exactly the same thing got me all worried and he was denying it point blank which prompted my wrong move. He has well forgiven me until his family got involved and turned everything into a mess. And If he said those painful words to get back at me for setting him up, all well and good.
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by Richy4(m): 10:33am On Mar 03, 2016
I888:
the desperation is because age isn't on her side.

Thank God I am not a woman..... But assuming I was one, I will not take any nonsense from any chewing gum boy.... when I am pushing 35, I will just storm lnto a motherless babies home, Adopt a baby girl or two.... give her/ them the best training in life..... and relax for the fruit of my labor.

I don't know why ladies go through all these pains just for the society to recognize them...as doing well..... many are just simply not happy....

1 Like

Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by I888(m): 10:55am On Mar 03, 2016
Richy4:

Thank God I am not a woman..... But assuming I was one, I will not take any nonsense from any chewing gum boy.... when I am pushing 35, I will just storm lnto a motherless babies home, Adopt a baby girl or two.... give her/ them the best training in life..... and relax for the fruit of my labor.

I don't know why ladies go through all these pains just for the society to recognize them...as doing well..... many are just simply not happy....
it's tradition things bro.

To be candid, they are often the cause of their own predicament in many instances.

I know how many times, while growing up, that I have been turned down, the ones that dated me abused me one way or the other.

Yet, I have one of the most understanding, loving and accommodating personality with truer intentions.

After the break up, they often want me back.

I got tired of the whole BS and just decide not to be serious with any of them anymore. Right now, I have as much as 5 side chics no main chic.

I have my plans and there is something I am chasing which if accomplish, I would just go off and buy one of them, even though she has a guy. After all someone did same to be which one of these girls dump my asss for.

But I don't care, life is never fair and it's the way we just have to live till death.

The OP can't say while she was younger there wasn't truly a guy who really loved her, that's where the regrets set in, the desperation get worse as time ticks.

One of my ex is now a Church goer, gentle and submissive but in her younger age, she was so uncouth, rude, deceptive.

Fork it bro... I have chosen to be ruthless and a mafia with life.

2 Likes

Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 03, 2016
Sad and sorry to hear about your predicament, but you need to close that chapter of your life and move on rapidly, find ways to improve yourself and your career as well. Goodluck
Moppsys:

Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by Richy4(m): 11:45am On Mar 03, 2016
I888:
it's tradition things bro.

To be candid, they are often the cause of their own predicament in many instances.

I know how many times, while growing up, that I have been turned down, the ones that dated me abused me one way or the other.

Yet, I have one of the most understanding, loving and accommodating personality with truer intentions.

After the break up, they often want me back.

I got tired of the whole BS and just decide not to be serious with any of them anymore. Right now, I have as much as 5 side chics no main chic.

I have my plans and there is something I am chasing which if accomplish, I would just go off and buy one of them, even though she has a guy. After all someone did same to be which one of these girls dump my asss for.

But I don't care, life is never fair and it's the way we just have to live till death.

The OP can't say while she was younger there wasn't truly a guy who really loved her, that's where the regrets set in, the desperation get worse as time ticks.

One of my ex is now a Church goer, gentle and submissive but in her younger age, she was so uncouth, rude, deceptive.

Fork it bro... I have chosen to be ruthless and a mafia with life.

I understand the situation... I was insulted about three years ago by a girl I was falling for... due to the fact that there were no African girls, the ones available were simply acting up.....And the white ones just wanted to experiment the black, They are not serious into relationship.... if u know what I mean....so I approached this girl, we went on a date like 4 times.... and she never told me she was still into the Ex that was treating her like trash.... she told me she wanted to relocate to another state so that she will not see the guy..... I tried to discourage her from doing that and she agreed...

One day she called that she was coming to my house for the first time... ...I asked what she would like to eat, she said any thing.... so I rushed to African market at 9am bought egwusi with goat meat.... that was where I discovered that a packet of maggi cost $11 cheesy.....
I even got a speeding ticket on my way back..... I cooked soup, Rice and stew that Saturday.....As a bachelor doesn't have much time to cook

I wasn't the clubbing type so I invited my friends over so that they might tell me if they have seen her before or if any of our country guys has dated her....I did that because I wanted something serious...and it will be so demeaning if someone I know has been with my "wife to be" my opinion though....

The girl did not show up.... her phone switched off......I waited till 10pm nothing...... my friends left..... the next day she called that she was making her hair....She totally forgot.....That was the first time I smashed my phone on the wall....Immediately I did that, that was it....It was as if I have smashed her... I ended it there......I later heard in 2 months time that she organised a surprised birthday party for that same boy friend and invited everyone..... Including those friends of mine... but she never knew they know me.....

So some girls could be funny....not that they deserve the bad treatment but I wish those ones that doesn't act write should deserve the harsh treatment from guys but unfortunately the good ones are the one having the bad treatment.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by OTEGA1: 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
Moppsys:

Lady I understand ur pain it's not easy passing through such pain cos ureally were in love.love is a feeling wen one betrayed it's difficult to recover.Move on disappear from d sceen if u love him he will come back.

1 Like

Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by misspicy(f): 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
Smartguy001:

Your DP got me laughing really hard.... grin cheesy
Lol grin
am glad it served it's purpose
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by I888(m): 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
Richy4:

I understand the situation... I was insulted about three years ago by a girl I was falling for... due to the fact that there were no African girls, the ones available were simply acting up.....And the white ones just wanted to experiment the black, They are not serious into relationship.... if u know what I mean....so I approached this girl, we went on a date like 4 times.... and she never told me she was still into the Ex that was treating her like trash.... she told me she wanted to relocate to another state so that she will not see the guy..... I tried to discourage her from doing that and she agreed...

One day she called that she was coming to my house for the first time... ...I asked what she would like to eat, she said any thing.... so I rushed to African market at 9am bought egwusi with goat meat.... that was where I discovered that a packet of maggi cost $11 cheesy.....
I even got a speeding ticket on my way back..... I cooked soup, Rice and stew that Saturday.....As a bachelor doesn't have much time to cook

I wasn't the clubbing type so I invited my friends over so that they might tell me if they have seen her before or if any of our country guys has dated her....I did that because I wanted something serious...and it will be so demeaning if someone I know has been with my "wife to be" my opinion though....

The girl did not show up.... her phone switched off......I waited till 10pm nothing...... my friends left..... the next day she called that she was making her hair....She totally forgot.....That was the first time I smashed my phone on the wall....Immediately I did that, that was it....It was as if I have smashed her... I ended it there......I later heard in 2 months time that she organised a surprised birthday party for that same boy friend and invited everyone..... Including those friends of mine... but she never knew they know me.....

So some girls could be funny....not that they deserve the bad treatment but I wish those ones that doesn't act write should deserve the harsh treatment from guys but unfortunately the good ones are the one having the bad treatment.....
AH... i a pack of maggi for $11? I no go abroad again ooo.

It is a proven fact that girls don't like good guys but bad ones. Take that to the bank.

1 Like

Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
Speechless3:
Love is an expensive joke if you ask me smiley

Too expensive I tell you....

I wish I never knew what it meant. ..
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by swankmee(f): 2:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
U shld even be hapi my dear dat.... God opened ur eyez b4 ur marriage he is not worth u jawe... Just leave ur lyf and forget abt him
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by Dyt(f): 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
Wow
shocked shocked shocked shocked
I dey come
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by syntekelite(m): 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
Moppsys:

cursing is a two edged sword,it will affect him but it will affect you in double fold..the tongue is powerful control it..
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by sexymoma(f): 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ain't blaming you sis buh sometimes it good to mind your own business .. it pays angry
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by LaExpert: 2:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
Moppsys:
[quote

I did not go back to him, and I dated someone else after him before getting married, he came back to me and this was way after my divorce. (I thought I'd just point that out) nothing used about it as we were both young divorcees.

Save yourself from heartaches and stop jumping into and out of relationships.

If possible, go back to your husband and remarry him.

Or what happened to your marriage?
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by Lexusgs430: 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
The curse carries no weight. Simply move on, every relationship is a gamble!!!
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by abbey621(m): 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
Lady you are the classic example of a Nigerian Bimbo! You didn't learn lesson from your first marriage, you decided to get back together with someone with a sketchy personality. Haven't you realized by now that the most vulnerable women are those who pressure guys with talks of marriage and so on? Instead of you to take things slowly, you allowed one guy to use you as testing and now you say you've been cursing him. Well I have bad news for you, your curses won't have any effect on him as you were a willing participant. Now enough criticism it's time to move on, I suggest you move closer to God and forget about relationships or marriage for now because most guys would see you as an easy target for you are truly emotionally imbalanced.
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by Koolking(m): 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
prettysassygirl:

curses work,do not be deceived, I am a living example,

Curses don't work in relationships my dear. Absolute waste of energy. Who is hurting who for curses to work on one? I believe both relished the relationship while it lasted, while trying to discover and rediscover themselves.

What happened in your case is a mere coincidence.

Of course, it hurts us when someone we feel we loved with every breath in us walk out of our lives. Just give yourself time, you'll find out that it was the best decision for you to move on. There's no point dissipating your energy cussing.
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by badonkadonk: 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
Moppsys:

Wallahi. When I saw the heading of this your thread.. As in the cursing real deep part.

I been dey think say u enter better shrine go... Go swear for an proper..

Ashay na just swear for mouth u dey talk...

Mods make una dey take tym o...

Babe let him go... Enter a God dwelling church and sow seed on dat thing u really need... Use that hurt u feel to cry out to God in prayer.. And take ur mind off it...

Believe in your heart that that which u asked is done on earth as it's done in heaven... Then move on...

Truth is... God listens more attentively to the prayers of women... Especially those that have been genuinely cheated upon.

3 Likes

Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by repogirl(f): 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
You should thank you stars OP. Instead of cursing him,you should be thanking him for saving you from your second hurtful marriage.

Move on with your life and focus on other things jare, he's not worth the mulling over.
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
All I have to say is...

Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by horlahsunbo225(m): 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
You that you supposed to go to church and do thanksgiving coz the guy did not have intention of marrying you he just wants to used you and go that is while he deceive you with marriage stuff... Please don't boarder to accept him if he comes back.. Move on and God will provide a good husband for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout This Couple’s Epic Transformation (see Stunning Photos) / What Can You Say About This Picture / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.