Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. (32780 Views)

She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach / He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by TruthHurts1(m): 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
SUPERPACK:
story for amadioha

Amadioha, the god that answers by thunder
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by midehi2(f): 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
[quote author=Smartguy001 post=43427996][/quote] why quoting unnecessarily undecided
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by midehi2(f): 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
[quote author=Smartguy001 post=43427996][/quote] why quoting unnecessarily undecided
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by PMONEY6: 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
if you like read the entire rout verse join your course e no do jack. why do you have to set your potential hubby up? huh?
its very bad tin to do. as for your nonsense man, he never meant well for you and you obviously played to his hidden agenda. please look for better things to do and stop expecting anything from this your man. even if he comes back, he'll hurt you more than this already.
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by marlockj: 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
Moppsys:
Hi guys, I just want your honest advice as I am new here

My boyfriend recently broke up with me, I really love him (deeply) and he claimed he loved me too. we dated before 4years ago and we got back together in June 2015. Things has been going well between us, he introduced me to all his family and extended and marriage plans were on the way.He promised me marriage ( Don't get me wrong he did not propose) but we talk marriage everyday, future plans, we have planned the wedding and even started looking at venue. We were already planning on getting our first house together, deposit etc.. and things are all in place.
unfortunately he caught me checking his phone (He has been flirting with other girls) and I set him up, even though he played right into my hands he found out that set him up and he got really annoyed and told his family about it and said he needs time to think about the relationship because I invaded his privacy and set him up and for that reason he is not safe with me.

few days later he came back saying he owe me an apology that when we got back together last year it was not genuine, he was bored, he was pressured to get married and he saw that I was available at the time based on my predicament (I came out of an hurtful marriage) so he felt like he should just be with me since we have dated before.

I felt really hurt and used, even though it was my fault for checking his phone I begged him to take me back but he refused, I have been struggling to deal with the pain as I do not want to lose him.
I have been cursing him everyday ( as long as he lives unless he comes back to beg me, he will never experience true love from a woman every again) because he failed in his words and I felt like he used me for those reasons he gave.

please am I right in cursing him or should I just leave him and let him be, I really love him and I am hurting, because he failed to address the fact that he was flirting and his family are so biased as well

1st I understand how you feel..Bt as for the curse it maynt necessarily work as curse has it terms and conditions....

If u curse him 1000 tyms is Jst a waste..or sign of you anger....

A thief who knows that a thief knows that he knows him,cnt call police to arrest anoda.. as two of them will b arrested...(sorry if u Dnt understand dis..)

also I wnt to let you knw that courtship is not a promise land..courtship is for understanding of each other..that is to say that if u are not compatible... u cn get off the courtship..

Courtship is not marriage, is not a sex farm or a job to obtain money..that means is Jst frndship...

For someone to say he will marry u does not mean he must or he will...you are only a wife wen evri rite is paid..

This means he has every right to drop you and pick another...it is only wrong if he took something from you on condition to marry you..Bt from you post he has done nothing of such...

Pls stop cursing any man...Cuz ur real husband is on d way...God knows who is coming for you..not you...he cn take away badluck..Bt u will b crying of love.....

Plz stop cursing as Dat works with condition... if curse was Dat easy den no bdy will remain in Nigeria...

For example wen if u r in skool or finish...u will hear guys say sumtin Lik this...thunder fire your papa or thunder fire ur left breast...all that...this are all curse..Bt Dnt work Cuz it has terms...

So use Dat time of cursing to pray

1 Like

Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by uthman305(m): 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
I jues dey look....
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by Wowzer(m): 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
Op. You are only cursing yourself. Have you finished cursing the guy that married and dumped you? You should be happy he is out of your life for good. Unless you are hopeless and desperate. Continue cursing till eternity. The lady mentioned below can help you further.

@prettysassygirl. You didn't mention what killed your ex guy. So you believe he died as a result of dumping you and the curses your reigned on him. You must be joking. If that is what you think...then you should be dead for all the wrongs you have done to other people.

You both sound fetish to me. Women who can't forgive and move on or accept what they can't change have no place in marriage. Probably, going by your thinking...all the numerous ladies who broke my heart should be cursed and dead by now.
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by nortcentrallord(m): 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
You never told us how you guys broke up before you got married and got divorced and hooked up with him again. I guess he came for his pound of flesh. I don't think he will want to marry an ex that is divorced from another marriage. I wonder how women think though.
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by Zalam5: 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
Some nokia nokai battery is long....last than nowadays relationship undecided[color=#006600][/color]
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
If you truely love him, you will not curse him. It is better to love and be jilted than not to love at all. God will surely bless your pure heart.

1 Like

Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by M4gunners: 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
My people say ,wen left hand no see wetin him dey find for yansh,e no dey agree commot.
You were checking his phone; now is the result.
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by victorazy(m): 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
Have Jesus been cursing you for breaking his heart?
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by richard870(m): 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
Moppsys:

My boyfriend recently broke up with me, I really love him (deeply) and he claimed he loved me too. we dated before 4years ago and we got back together in June 2015. Things has been going well between us, he introduced me to all his family and extended and marriage plans were on the way.He promised me marriage ( Don't get me wrong he did not propose) but we talk marriage everyday, future plans, we have planned the wedding and even started looking at venue. We were already planning on getting our first house together, deposit etc.. and things are all in place.
unfortunately he caught me checking his phone (He has been flirting with other girls) and I set him up, even though he played right into my hands he found out that set him up and he got really annoyed and told his family about it and said he needs time to think about the relationship because I invaded his privacy and set him up and for that reason he is not safe with me.

few days later he came back saying he owe me an apology that when we got back together last year it was not genuine, he was bored, he was pressured to get married and he saw that I was available at the time based on my predicament (I came out of an hurtful marriage) so he felt like he should just be with me since we have dated before.

I felt really hurt and used, even though it was my fault for checking his phone I begged him to take me back but he refused, I have been struggling to deal with the pain as I do not want to lose him.
I have been cursing him everyday ( as long as he lives unless he comes back to beg me, he will never experience true love from a woman every again) because he failed in his words and I felt like he used me for those reasons he gave.

please am I right in cursing him or should I just leave him and let him be, I really love him and I am hurting, because he failed to address the fact that he was flirting and his family are so biased as well
@ Op, d truth here is that the dude in question is a player with a very bad attitude (sorry if dis hurts). I'm sure that was what prompted your checking his phone.
Its possible you guys had smthng strong in the past, but people change my dear. Also, the fact that you just came out of a broken marriage is enough reason for him to act that way
Pls be strong, cry (but don't curse) sooner or later HAPPINESS will locate you!
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
Husband scarcity is biting hard this days o!

So make you try mend fence with your man o;

But why checking his privacy at the first place??

Can't you exercise patience till he fully propose to you??
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by IghravweIG(m): 3:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
I888:
it's tradition things bro.

To be candid, they are often the cause of their own predicament in many instances.

I know how many times, while growing up, that I have been turned down, the ones that dated me abused me one way or the other.

Yet, I have one of the most understanding, loving and accommodating personality with truer intentions.

After the break up, they often want me back.

I got tired of the whole BS and just decide not to be serious with any of them anymore. Right now, I have as much as 5 side chics no main chic.

I have my plans and there is something I am chasing which if accomplish, I would just go off and buy one of them, even though she has a guy. After all someone did same to be which one of these girls dump my asss for.

But I don't care, life is never fair and it's the way we just have to live till death.

The OP can't say while she was younger there wasn't truly a guy who really loved her, that's where the regrets set in, the desperation get worse as time ticks.

One of my ex is now a Church goer, gentle and submissive but in her younger age, she was so uncouth, rude, deceptive.

Fork it bro... I have chosen to be ruthless and a mafia with life.
Hmm.
Word!!

1 Like

Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by Memyselfu2009(m): 3:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
Love doesn't Hurt Love is sweet if he loves u he would move past it. Let him be for a while he knows where to find you. But if he doesn't come back MOVED ON there are plenty better men out there
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by tritt(m): 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2016
You just wasted your saliva cursing the innocent man....who asked you to invade his private phone and set him up. na wetin you find go na him u don get.
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by Bimpe29: 3:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hmn! You set him up because he was flirting. The same way you might set hell up for him, if he does tie the knot with you. You don't truly love him, otherwise you would not have set him up. You are his accomplice, and you gonna be a bad partner. You simply lack what True Love is all about. Two wrongs will never make a right. Could you have set him up, if he were to be your sibling or son? As for the curse, he will reap what he sow and same for you. God knows best.
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
Moppsys:

1) Btw the God who you expect him to implement your curses says you should pray for ur enemies,
the God you expect to implement your curses says no enchantment shall before him,

2) the God who you expect to implement your curses once told Abraham that he would curse anyone who curses him ( do you know how much God cherishes ur boyfriend?),

3) You probably have been having sex, the God who u expect to implement your curse says dont have sex outside marriage so you are also disobddient and susceptible to his punishment.

4) the God who you expect to implement your curse has destined someone else for him and u, you might simply be fulfilling Gods purpose,

5) in short by cursing him you are only wasting your time, and the guy would fall in love again and find true love,

6) people repent and God forgives them with or without your consent especially when you refuse to forgive, he has to move on too,

7) he would apologise but not come back and if you are a christian the bible says Jesus christ literally has carried all our curses (since cursed is any man that is hung on a tree)........

cool And if you are not a christian or muslim and dont believe in God you would understand that curses are trash and nonexistent.... I can only make you feel cursed by auto suggestion (if you know psychology)

I have an uncle who has broken many hearts and i can admit it, but my uncle today is a multimillionaire who flies private, who is married hapilly today and who charters jet to transport his kids from Naija to dubai for holidays, the curses didnt work, he is rich and happily married to a gentle and beautiful woman!!!!

We cant all marry those we date or "love" , Sad truth but Move On!!!
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by salvation77177: 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
Most times we are the architect of our own misfortune. To my own upbringing, I still treasure purity in relationships. You allowed yourself to be used by men because you are anxious to get married. Life doesn't go that way. God created you into the world for a purpose. Why are you in hurry there by allowing yourself to be abused by men and dumped.
Young woman, go to your maker and plead for forgiveness and wait for your God appointed time.
Don't be in a hurry. Hurriness will only leave you defeated, it won't solve any problem.
You may choose to neglect my advice and call me old fashion, I'm not bothered.
Alow God to be in total control of your life and see the amazing things He will do.
Forgive the guy and move on with your life. But be wise. Don't give your self too cheap because you are anxious. Guys won't take you serious.
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by ourchoice(m): 3:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
Moppsys:

Women, y are u people so wicked and selfish, y

Ladies reject guys, break up with guys, turn down guys and treat guys anyhow on daily basis and guys don't go around cursing these ladies that break their heart even after they have spent so much money on these ladies.

But when a guy decides to break up with a lady or walks out of a relationship with a lady, the heaven must get lose as the lady or girl will go crying fowl and cursing the guy, Yyy are u people like this

Honestly, if not that women are necessary evil every man needs in life, men ought to stay very far from women seriously.

Now I see y many financially buoyant guys dnt feel like getting married or committed to any lady, I can see now, sighs

1 Like

Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 4:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
Let's agree he took your love for granted and left. You shouldn't waste your time on him anymore. If you curse him day and night,it won't bring him back to you.
Why don't you spend your time on taking care of your self and seeking God's help so as not to fall prey to men like him anymore.
Love your self to stay happy and blessed
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by suteco16: 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
Don't curse ma!!! If God wants you together you will surely be together ma!!!
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by qtx(m): 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
So sorry, but you need to try and move on.
This guy already new he hadnt any love for you. It's even better you are sent packing from his life now else you will see worse things in his hands later if u remain together.
Don't you think God is even saving you from future troubles?
Wipe your tears, there are still many guy and great guys around that will love and cherish you no matter your past.
Smile my dear, it is not the end of life yet.
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by mira4u: 4:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ifakiland:
that was how an ex cursed me for leaving her, warned her not to cos we both sinned, she no gree....her dad died few months after....op u don't know d spirits protecting d guy curse him at ur own risks.

What's this one saying? What has her father got to do with your previous unholy relationship? Yes!!! Its unholy cos you guys were not legally married.

Stop feeling unnecessarily important. Her father's death only coincided with the period you guys broke up.
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
Moppsys:

Thank you so much for your advice, I know setting him up was the wrong move and I regretted it, but I have been a victim of abusive marriage and relationship cheating partners etc, and he was well aware of this, very much aware.[b] so him doing exactly the same thing got me all worried [/b]and he was denying it point blank which prompted my wrong move. He has well forgiven me until his family got involved and turned everything into a mess. And If he said those painful words to get back at me for setting him up, all well and good.

Same guy different name, different face, different family. Why are you choosing the cheaters and abusers maybe the universe is saying NO for you this time saving you from yourself just let him go why do you want a repeat experience of your last marriage? Do you really want to spend your one chance here tied in unholy matrimony with someone like your ex.

He forgave you a lesser crime what about you did you forgive his deceit and cheating or were you just to pretend it never happened take the blame for everything so he can marry you? Stop blaming yourself you did what you did because you don't trust him, you don't trust him because he was cheating on you. Now you are the one trying to get him back major mind effery please stay on your own team, have your own back go hug yourself you will be fine. The curses and karma he doesn't need this guy is confused enough to do himself in don't waste thoughts, time on him go and nurse your self.
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by spiralwedge(m): 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
Moppsys, even if he doesn't find true love with another woman, how is that your business? How does that stop him from having children and having a life?

To me, you are not a wife material. Invading privacy, setting him up and now cursing... Common, you are better off divorced as you are.

I pity the man that would fall into your trap.

1 Like

Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by chucky101(m): 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
You claim to love him till now and to demonstrate that love you go ahead and curse him?! The world doesn't revolve around you.
Just curious, how did u curse him? Did you stand naked at midnight to do it?
You need love in your heart not what's there now. Draw closer to love.
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by prettysassygirl(f): 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
Wowzer:
Op. You are only cursing yourself. Have you finished cursing the guy that married and dumped you? You should be happy he is out of your life for good. Unless you are hopeless and desperate. Continue cursing till eternity. The lady mentioned below can help you further.

@prettysassygirl. You didn't mention what killed your ex guy. So you believe he died as a result of dumping you and the curses your reigned on him. You must be joking. If that is what you think...then you should be dead for all the wrongs you have done to other people.

You both sound fetish to me. Women who can't forgive and move on or accept what they can't change have no place in marriage. Probably, going by your thinking...all the numerous ladies who broke my heart should be cursed and dead by now.

well I meant,me and not my dead ex,so stop jumping to conclusions
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by rman: 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
The OP is telling half of the story and I am surprised everyone did not pick the salient points;

1) She was dating the guy 4yrs ago, left, married someone else, marriage did not work out and she came back to the guy. That means she dumped this guy, and she used her manipulative tendencies to destroy the marriage and pretended to care for the mugu in waiting.

2) Even the waiting mugu, she did not trust the guy but she was actually displaying her own insecurity and decided to set him up, who does that?

The guy was very correct for dumping you. Mind u, he said all that to make u feel bad, no guy that is not serious shows a girl to his family and makes plan for a home. You do not deserve to be with anyone until u sort out your own insecurities, otherwise, life will be hell for your lovers. I am certain that is why the first marriage did not last.
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by prettysassygirl(f): 4:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
Koolking:

Curses don't work in relationships my dear. Absolute waste of energy. Who is hurting who for curses to work on one? I believe both relished the relationship while it lasted, while trying to discover and rediscover themselves.

What happened in your case is a mere coincidence.

Of course, it hurts us when someone we feel we loved with every breath in us walk out of our lives. Just give yourself time, you'll find out that it was the best decision for you to move on. There's no point dissipating your energy cussing.
I was referring to myself and not a dead ex,can't u read and understand.I tot it doesn't work but it does,whether we like it or not,but in some cases and not all,it depends on what transpired between both parties

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" / Checkout This Couple’s Epic Transformation (see Stunning Photos) / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.