Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,796 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. (32789 Views)

She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach / He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 04, 2016
Some women are suffering o,I use my husby fone anyhow,am actually using it to type now,some men with privacy sha,all I can say is thank God
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by SSpeter(m): 6:58am On Mar 04, 2016
I888:
it's tradition things bro.

To be candid, they are often the cause of their own predicament in many instances.

I know how many times, while growing up, that I have been turned down, the ones that dated me abused me one way or the other.

Yet, I have one of the most understanding, loving and accommodating personality with truer intentions.

After the break up, they often want me back.

I got tired of the whole BS and just decide not to be serious with any of them anymore. Right now, I have as much as 5 side chics no main chic.

I have my plans and there is something I am chasing which if accomplish, I would just go off and buy one of them, even though she has a guy. After all someone did same to be which one of these girls dump my asss for.

But I don't care, life is never fair and it's the way we just have to live till death.

The OP can't say while she was younger there wasn't truly a guy who really loved her, that's where the regrets set in, the desperation get worse as time ticks.

One of my ex is now a Church goer, gentle and submissive but in her younger age, she was so uncouth, rude, deceptive.

Fork it bro... I have chosen to be ruthless and a mafia with life.
To get someone to truly love is quite simple. To get someone suitable for you is the assignment
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by Dom2020: 8:22am On Mar 04, 2016
if u want to be free, then u must free all those u hold captives in ur mind, so to find true love, let go of ur past and learn to love again
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 04, 2016
Your curse is so invalid.As a divorcee,you better look for your fellow divorcee to settle down with because if you marry him,what made you divorce your husband will still repeat itself.When you keep on doing the same thing,you'll surely be getting same result.Check yourself very well because you have a serious issue you need to solve before thinking of re marrying.Why would you expect a man who has never been married to marry a "second hand"!
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by 100Cents: 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
chigoizie7:

Instead of looking inward to find what your problems are, u re busy coursing an innocent man.

What happened when u got married? Why did u leave him to get married to another man?

All these b1tches sef

It takes intelligence to look inwards and learn from ones mistakes.

Some people feel everything is wrong with the other person. Such people do not take advice and wont correct themselves.
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by Burgerlomo: 9:46am On Mar 10, 2016
Somebody is available if you don't mind grin I beg no curse the person o.
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by Youngpo413: 6:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
Michellla:
Instead, focus on the excitement of a new beginning and fresh start. I know it’s easier said than done .
excitement of a new beginning and fresh start of a new relationship followed by steady fuccck fuccck and boom another break up..... A fresh start again..... Pusy dey suffer o.
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by Youngpo413: 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
midehi2:
yea you gat to feel the pain but sooner it will be over, i dont think he is your destiny, dou you were very wrong checking his phone, i dare not o, thats inviting HBP na,hian! guys must flirt on social media, thats 100% sure....the only once i tried it, all i saw was 'your waist is wicked, let me come and touch'... i was like shocked abeg i never wan die because of man matter grin

@op, sorry ok
who knows if it's karma, maybe she dumped someone who was in love with her and she has forgotten that what goes around comes around.... I will never pity any lady complaining of heartbreak, all of them deserves it.
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by Youngpo413: 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
midehi2:
yea you gat to feel the pain but sooner it will be over, i dont think he is your destiny, dou you were very wrong checking his phone, i dare not o, thats inviting HBP na,hian! guys must flirt on social media, thats 100% sure....the only once i tried it, all i saw was 'your waist is wicked, let me come and touch'... i was like shocked abeg i never wan die because of man matter grin

@op, sorry ok
maybe it's karma,cos she may had dumped someone who was truly inlove with her and she forgot that what goes around comes around. I can't pity any heartbroken lady cos they all deserve it.
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by midehi2(f): 6:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
Youngpo413:
who knows if it's karma, maybe she dumped someone who was in love with her and she has forgotten that what goes around comes around.... I will never pity any lady complaining of heartbreak, all of them deserves it.
you think so? undecided
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by Youngpo413: 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
midehi2:
you think so? undecided
I hope so
Re: I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. by Youngpo413: 11:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
prettysassygirl:

curses work,do not be deceived, I am a living example,
oh so u were cursed by an Ex....

Checkout This Couple’s Epic Transformation (see Stunning Photos) / What Can You Say About This Picture / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes.