Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Blind Love - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Blind Love (47256 Views)

Blind Date / Wilderness Of Blind Love / Blind By Nature Story By Dindy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blind Love by mubarakyoung: 2:24pm On May 19, 2016
nyc story and tanks for the episode

1 Like

Re: Blind Love by Awesome55(m): 2:26pm On May 19, 2016
Hmmm.... O boy na u sure pass.... Carry go, i dey feel u

1 Like

Re: Blind Love by opianoay(m): 4:10pm On May 19, 2016
thanks for d update pal, can't wait for more plsss

1 Like

Re: Blind Love by joanee20(f): 9:16pm On May 19, 2016
Carry dey go..o, u too much

1 Like

Re: Blind Love by jojothaiv(m): 9:26pm On May 19, 2016
Thanks for the mention....

I owe you one....

Nice update though...

1 Like

Re: Blind Love by mayreeh215: 7:09am On May 20, 2016
Nice one...glad you're back for good

1 Like

Re: Blind Love by Bluette(f): 8:36pm On May 21, 2016
Buzzboy:
Dedicated to bluette, bummybummy, mubarakyoung, joanee20, pami90, and Awesome55.
Chapter 15
Blossom was sad. How could she be rejected by a guy she liked so much. Was it her fault that she had money or that her parents were wealthy? She thought. She remembered how she cried herself to sleep that night promising herself to forget about him. It worked for the first few hours of the next day but after sometime she started thinking about him again.
Later in the evening her two friends came to visit her and keep her company. "I cant still believe that he told you no" Vera said after Blossom explained everything to them. "That poor fool, why are you still thinking about him? When you have Pablo all to yourself". "Vera, not everyone would be like you, you should learn to respect people's decisions" the third girl spoke up. "He may have his reasons for not wanting to be with Blossom, do you know how bad it is for a girl to be the breadwinner? "I have an uncle who was also in the same situation and now he is always trying to live up to expectations, borrowing this and that everytime. Please let the poor boy be". The quiet girl said. "Ify, that is why I like you, you are so quiet but when you talk, you talk sense, not like some girls I know (Blossom looks at Vera). "It is me you are yabbing abi? No P na, we go see. There is one new club at the island that I've been wanting us to check out, we can go tonight' Vera said. "Hope it has a nice cachet? Ify asked. "I no know wetin be cachet, but I sha know say the club na confirm club. Vera said. "So what do you say Blossom? Are you in or out? "Just give me time let me get ready and also make sure my siblings are asleep". Blossom said and went out of the room.
After a while they all entered Blossom's range rover and drove to the club.
Tope was nervous. He could feel his hands and legs shaking. This was the first time that he would be performing to a large crowd that was not his church members. He had heard that a new club opened at the Island so he did not waste time in going to meet the owner begging for a chance to be a regular performer in the club. After much pleading and auditions, he was accepted but he was going to be tested today. The crowd in the club were not less than 160 people. The song he was going to sing was Mama by kiss daniel, though he has rehearsed it with the club band like a million times, he was still afraid that something might go wrong.
"Ok, ok, ok, we have a new act in the building" the Mc's voice boomed from the speakers. "give it up for "T-Strings". The crowd cheered. Tope walked to the stage checking everything, making sure that it was in place, drums> check, background singers> check, keyboardist> check, bass gui...., wait, he closed his eyes and opened it wanting to be sure he was seeing well, sitting at the front area was Blossom, Vera and one girl he didn't know. "Why where they here? He tried to read Blossoms expression but she avoided his eyes. Anyways, he has to continue, the show must go on. He introduced himself and was about to start when he heard a loud sound "gbooaa". He turned and saw smoke coming out of the speakers, the sound engineers were running here and there, the crowd were streching their necks to catch a better glimpse of what was going on. "chai, what is this now" he though as his heart started beating fast, one of the sound engineer's ran to him and told him " Guy our speakers don burn o, na only one still dey work o, and e no fit carry any instrument o, you gats improvise'' he said and went back. Tope looked at the crowd and saw that few of them were feeling bored and most of them were frowning and that was when he knew that he was finished...
Im so sorry guys, I was having issues with my phone, but it has all been rectified, so im gonna be updating frequently for real real this time. Meanwhile, what are your thoughts, corrections about the story, what do you think will happen in the next chapter.

Thank God. At last!.
Relaxing with pop corn and moi vanilla ice cream.

1 Like

Re: Blind Love by iamtemitee(m): 11:45pm On May 22, 2016
Awesome story bro... Waiting patiently for the next episode

1 Like

Re: Blind Love by onimasa007(m): 7:04am On May 23, 2016
I need to be part of this superlative nd interesting story, am moved already,.cried little for Tope oooo, pls where is the remaining chapters?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blind Love by Kakamorufu(m): 7:13am On May 23, 2016
kongru:
guy why..more update pls...i am interested because u mentioned unilag
hhehehehehe...... Unilag awuuuuuuu

1 Like

Re: Blind Love by DiegoNakel(m): 7:32am On May 23, 2016
Buzzboy Brother abeg Mention me when you are about to post your next chapter. I'm feeling your story

1 Like

Re: Blind Love by Kakamorufu(m): 7:35am On May 23, 2016
niceone........ Next post

1 Like

Re: Blind Love by mrabula39(m): 7:57am On May 23, 2016
buzzboy ur story make sense die,,,weldon coolbuzzboy ur story make sense die,,,weldon
Re: Blind Love by oluangelkay(f): 8:15am On May 23, 2016
I so much love this story. Guy u dey try big time. Patiently waiting for the episode.
Re: Blind Love by Mczigx(m): 8:23am On May 23, 2016
Ur story dey make me fall in love
Re: Blind Love by Adeosho(m): 8:31am On May 23, 2016
wao you write well. keep it up bro.
Re: Blind Love by dontel(m): 9:43am On May 23, 2016
Guy you try o. I like your fiction story. the story is in course of making my day. like our writers like our artists/film directors.
Re: Blind Love by Samoo4christ(m): 9:47am On May 23, 2016
[b[b][/b]][/b][color=#770077][/color]
Dis's amazing. Keep it up o. More knowledge nd understanding 2 ur path in Jesus Name. Amen!
Re: Blind Love by Dresden: 9:56am On May 23, 2016
Buzzboy!I doof my cap for u ride on wid ya tori cus am blind folded in love already
Re: Blind Love by oye9ja(m): 10:14am On May 23, 2016
Nice story bro, good creativity and good thought.
Thou the intro was dry dry you were able to change that
Also there was suspense in the intro but you later strayed away.
One of the important things you learn in writing such article is that for you to get full attention of readers is to put them in suspense, interesting and fun filled. To be sincere, I knew the next thing that would happen every time. You should work on that too. Then the part where the man slapped his wife, that's lame. Then the riches, too much
Thou it was a great piece of work, I really enjoyed reading it. Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Blind Love by ramdris(m): 10:32am On May 23, 2016
lovely story smiley
Re: Blind Love by Matrix2: 10:35am On May 23, 2016
Pabliobellins ur right bro
Re: Blind Love by Kurd(m): 11:05am On May 23, 2016
Interesting.. Deriz always room for improvements
Re: Blind Love by donweasley(m): 11:20am On May 23, 2016
oya pull your trousers let me see your bum-bum'... [/quote]for university?
Re: Blind Love by onimasa007(m): 11:31am On May 23, 2016
U re d don bro, u re just too good, i hope u re not copying from somewhere?
Re: Blind Love by opesola(m): 12:08pm On May 23, 2016
Ur write up is fascinating and irrestible. You just muddle a bit of scenes together without completing one. Nice one. Success to you
Re: Blind Love by Emmyedes: 12:29pm On May 23, 2016
nice write up. Keep it coming. Don't forget to keep us on suspence. More grease to ur elbo.
Re: Blind Love by elmogaji(m): 12:52pm On May 23, 2016
I love your piece....try not to end it soon ...
Re: Blind Love by SPDAZZY(f): 12:53pm On May 23, 2016
Tope my guy, you did well.
Re: Blind Love by Stevano007(m): 12:56pm On May 23, 2016
I so much need a Blossom in my life ryt naw
Re: Blind Love by RockyEyo(m): 12:59pm On May 23, 2016
Bro I'm loving the story, some observations are that we could easily kw where the story is headed and the suspense was too shortlived a lil bit more suspense and not really heading towards the expected direction could take you there. You don't necessarily have to make a happy ever after ending....... and we need some realistic rocky paths for the guy @Tope to follow ............ not trying to put ideas in ur head as u are the writer.................. my humble opinion
Re: Blind Love by NomzyJust(m): 1:18pm On May 23, 2016
Buzzboy:
To all readers complaining that I ain't updating, Im sorry. But the problem is from you the readers, I am not getting any encouragement. Everyone just reads and pass, patiently and silently waiting for the next update, how can a story have close to 5000 readers and only four people comment regularly. I also want to see criticisms, your views about the story and the characters. The more the comments, the more I get motivated to update.

Sorry man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) / Chimamanda Adichie And Her Husband Welcomed A Daughter / Love In A Circle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.