Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Blind Love - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Blind Love (47299 Views)

Blind Date / Wilderness Of Blind Love / Blind By Nature Story By Dindy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blind Love by abubakarbabang7(m): 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
Fire on

2 Likes

Re: Blind Love by Mario1983(m): 10:35am On Mar 13, 2016
Lovely write up following

1 Like

Re: Blind Love by bummybummy(f): 1:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
Poor tope, y him? Tnx 4 d update

1 Like

Re: Blind Love by Missmossy(f): 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
Bring it on! Interesting,more updates biko.

3 Likes

Re: Blind Love by Buzzboy(m): 5:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
ElectroCute:
enjoying it already
tnx boss, read on to enjoy more
Re: Blind Love by pablobellins(m): 11:17am On Mar 15, 2016
buzzboy you are doin a great job here you know right?

1 Like

Re: Blind Love by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
Mehn, I'm so deeply sorry for showing up now. I never got the mention, bro. Nice and funny, I could use this well. But, however, your diction, spacing and punctuation could use a lot of touch. Read more stories to get ameliorated. You're doing fine for a start.

Missmossy, no invite
Re: Blind Love by Missmossy(f): 7:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Mehn, I'm so deeply sorry for showing up now. I never got the mention, bro. Nice and funny, I could use this well. But, however, your diction, spacing and punctuation could use a lot of touch. Read more stories to get ameliorated. You're doing fine for a start.

Missmossy, no invite
Sorry sir.
Re: Blind Love by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
still waiting

1 Like

Re: Blind Love by Boybreezy(m): 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
AM BACK..... wink
Re: Blind Love by Buzzboy(m): 10:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
I'm so sorry guys, I couldn't update due to some reasons. But I promise you guys a minimum of 4 updates starting from tommorow morning. Thanks to you all.
Re: Blind Love by Buzzboy(m): 10:58pm On Mar 15, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Missmossy, no invite
tanx bro, latecomers are still welcome...
Re: Blind Love by Buzzboy(m): 10:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
Chapter 9
Blossom was very angry at Vera. Why did she have to complicate and ruin her life like this upon all the things She had benefitted from Blossom. Truth be told, Vera and her family were poor, maybe even poorer than Tope's family, but due to her friendship with Blossom, she had upgraded her life. The house she and her family stayed. Her clothes, even the iPhone she was using were all provided by Blossom, to cut it short, Blossom was their breadwinner but all Vera has done in Blossom's life is to ruin it because of jealousy and greed.
Blossom was driving her white Range Rover 2015, she had already requested for the 2016 model from her dad as this one was getting too old for her. Her destination was Topie's house. She had already asked for the address from some people in their department, so finding it should be easy. However, when she got to the street, she realised that all the houses were the same. She couldn't believe people actually lived in these old, cramped up structures that looked like they would fall any moment from now. She then got out of her car and started looking for numer 29, but there was no symbol or means of identification of the numbers unlike her estate in Banana Island where each houses were far from each other. She saw some group of guys and after fighting a war of her thoughts on whether to meet them or not to meet them, she finally chose the former. She approached them, they were three in number, there were young men.
Blossom: sir I am looking for a guy...
Guy 1: so your mother did not teach you how to greet abi
Blossom: (feels angry and insulted but hides it) im sorry, I was in a hurry, that was wh...
Guy 1: next time, don't hurry, you may bla, bla, bla.... AM i clear?
Guy 2: Guy cool down na, shebi she don tell you sorry na
Guy 3: I tire o
Guy 2: my dear, who are you looking for jare
Blossom: A guy, his name is Tope,
Guy 3: (looking confused) Tope? There is no one with that name here
Blossom: there is sir, he is tall, very fair, he attends unilag
Guy 1: I don know the person she dey talk about, na china she dey talk
Blossom: no sir, his name is Tope
Guy 1: ehn ehn na china now, na d name wey we dey call am for area, if no b say I manage know hin real name, u for just go house like that o
Blossom: ok sir, please where does he live
Guy 3: no worry sef, na him dey come so
Blossom: oh, thank you sir.
Tope came to where they were but he just greeted the men and walked past Blossom as if he doesn't know her... Tope! Tope! She called him but he did not look back. She went and held his arm in an attempt to draw him back but he, out of reflex pushed her hand aside which led to her falling into a very large, black, dirty gutter with her clothes, phones and bag and immediately Tope knew he was in another hot trouble...
Note: I'm sorry for late updates and failed promises. I have been so so busy mehn, forgive me thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blind Love by Ndukings92(m): 11:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
kum and kuntinu abeg,I de feel u

1 Like

Re: Blind Love by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 3:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
Missmossy:
Sorry sir.
No problems, Sweeney.
Re: Blind Love by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
Buzzboy:
tanx bro, latecomers are still welcome...
Thank you.
Re: Blind Love by Buzzboy(m): 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
Chapter 10
Blossom was just screaming help me as the gutter was very deep and also flowing. It then dawned on Tope what he has done. He dived into the gutter and carried her out. She was just crying, while Tope was begging her. He then took her to his house and made her have her bath, though it was a public bathroom there was nothing she could do about it except she wanted to go home looking like a smelling zombie. She managed to bath and Tope got her a new cloth, it was one of his mum's cloth for sale. It wasn't expensive and shiny but it was ok. Tope kept apologizing to her in which she also kept apologizing to him for the club incident. They were just playing a game of 'say sorry to me, I say sorry to you too'. When they got to her car, Tope offered to drive her home which she declined but he insisted. They were now on the road, Tope was just enjoying the car, he had only driven manual cars and now here he was chilling in a Automatic rangerover 2015 with a very hot chick beside him. They both kept quiet so Tope decided to break the silence...
Tope: Im really sorry about your things
Blossom: what things?
Tope: I mean your bag and your phone
Blossom: don't worry, I would replace the bag and as for the phone, I have a lot of phones, that was just an iPhone 5, it's not that expensive. And I'm also very sorry for that day, at the club.
Tope: hmmmm
Blossom: what?
Tope: most girls I know would have had me jailed for what I did today, not to talk of you as rich as you are apologizing to me over and over again...
Blossom: All girls are not the same and I am not most girls, I am Blossom
Tope: (sarcastically) I believe you
Blossom: (laughs) you are mocking me abi so that means your girlfriend is also like all the girls
Tope: I don't have a girlfriend
Blossom: (sarcastically) hmmmm I believe you
Tope: who's mocking who now? Ok enough about me, what about you, I bet you must have one rich dude as your boyfriend...
Blossom: yes. His name is Pablo, he is currently in America, he is the one that got me this car
Tope: wow your boyfriend get money o (he said looking at her)
Blossom: yeah (she looked away)
When they got to her street Tope just opened his mouth wide, he had heard of the famous Banana Island but he has never been there until now. He was just looking left and right at the magnificient structures that Blossom had to tell him to look at where he was driving at. Soon they reached her house, his house was like a shack compared to Blossom's. Even her gateman's house was bigger than his. It was a three storey building duplex. The house was so beautiful that it could make Linda Ikeji's mansion look like trash when compared to it. They finally drove inside and got down from the car, she actually offered him to come inside but he politely declined claiming it was getting late. After they both apologized again, she hugged him tight and watched him leave. There was no mistaken of the expression on her face ' She was in love....

1 Like

Re: Blind Love by peeca(m): 9:05am On Mar 19, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Blind Love by Dayo4real12: 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
Nice One, keep it up

1 Like

Re: Blind Love by kongru(m): 1:32am On Mar 21, 2016
guy why..more update pls...i am interested because u mentioned unilag

1 Like

Re: Blind Love by Buzzboy(m): 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
Chapter 11
Today was sunday, the Holy day. Tope was physced for church. The reason was that today was a thanksgiving sunday and he was the one singing the choir ministration song. The song they were going to sing was titled 'Baba na you' by RCGC choir. It was a song he had always liked and wished to lead and now it seemed like his wish has come through. He woke up, said his prayers, brushed his teeth and had his bath. There was one distinct quality Tope had. Even though he had no money, he was still a fashion icon, at least he dressed better than those with enough money, fine face but poor fashion sense. I don't need to explain what he wore but just know that he was looking fabulous. He and Kemi attended RCCG Youth Church while his mom and Mama went to an anglican church.
Tope and Kemi got to church on time. Tope went to his guitar spot on the choir stand while Kemi sat with her friends. The praise and worship session was hot. If you think you have dancers in your church, try going to a youth church, then you will know that your church members are learners. People were just dancing as if it was there was prize money for it. It became so crazy that the ushers had to start running around to make sure everywhere was in order. After the praise and worship, they did the opening prayers, testimonies and other neccessary things. Soon it was time for the choir to minister. Tope was about to collect the microphone when he saw a familiar face enter the church. It was Blossom. All eyes were on her as she walked confidently to a vacant seat. His heart started beating fast. 'what was she doing here? I have to sing my best now, what if I flop' he thought in his mind.., 'Guy do your best, you are singing for God and not for her' he told himself. He took the mic and the choir started singing
'Baba na you
'Love gi di egwu
'When I think about the things you do
'Your love dey make me dey follow you...
Through out the song Blossom was just smiling and giving him thumbs up, It was as if Tope was on fire. He sang like he has never sang before, With the way he lead it, he would have made Paul Chisom jealous. When they finished they got a standing ovation from everyone in the church. After the service, a lot of people, mostly girls came to meet Tope to commend him and collect his number. He then excused himself and went to meet Blossom where she parked her car
Tope: Hey, what brought you to my church today
Blossom: I guess that is your way of welcoming first timers to your church
Tope: ok I Am sorry, I was just suprised to see you, really, what brought you here?
Blossom: see o, so to enter your church now is a crime abi? Anyways, I just decided to worship in a different church today and Luckily I saw you there
Tope: okay o
Blossom: you did not tell me that you could sing like mad
Tope: I can sing, I don't know about the madness there
Blossom: (laughs) but seriously, I was really impressed and proud of you., infact I have a gift for you inside my car (she opens the car and they both enter)
Tope: (looking around), where is the gift
Blossom: close your eyes, It is a suprise
Tope closed his eyes and the next thing he felt was Blossom's Lips on his lip....
Note: your comments are always welcome. The more the comments, the faster the updates...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blind Love by remiseyi(m): 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
Calmly following[i]Calmly following[/i]Calmly following

1 Like

Re: Blind Love by miachocolate(f): 11:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
This is thrilling...more pls

1 Like

Re: Blind Love by Buzzboy(m): 5:59am On Mar 22, 2016
kongru:
guy why..more update pls...i am interested because u mentioned unilag
lol ,why
Re: Blind Love by Buzzboy(m): 6:00am On Mar 22, 2016
miachocolate:
This is thrilling...more pls
tnx
Re: Blind Love by ashatoda: 7:15am On Mar 22, 2016
interesting. Following bumpa to bumpa
Re: Blind Love by pablobellins(m): 7:59am On Mar 22, 2016
Buzzboy or whatever it is u call urself, u are a living millionaire u know dat right. Pls quickly compile dis story and publish it, dont worry Abt how fast u will Mk sales, am sure promoters are here following u already.

Cool bro, just like in d movies.
Re: Blind Love by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 22, 2016
bring it on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mercy Said No! - A Christian Romance Story / Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) / Chimamanda Adichie And Her Husband Welcomed A Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.