Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Blind Love - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Blind Love (47257 Views)

Blind Date / Wilderness Of Blind Love / Blind By Nature Story By Dindy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blind Love by YINKS89(m): 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
buzzboy..... nawa ooooo. angry angry angry sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Blind Love by Buzzboy(m): 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
Hey, hey, hey, First of all, Im sincerely sorry for not updating. Secondly, everyone is just concerned about updates, no one even cares about my well being. I had some issues that I had to resolve in my life. Updates will come tommorow unfailingly. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Blind Love by Twizzy30(m): 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
Welcome back buzzboy. Hope u re doing great now, u shuld drop like 5 updates tomorrow jux to compensate ur die hard readers grin grin
Re: Blind Love by Ayomideen(m): 12:57am On Jun 16, 2016
sorry bro...hope all is well now
Re: Blind Love by Officialdokkey(m): 8:19am On Jun 16, 2016

@buzzboy: all is well. Just remember to tag officialdokkey in the next update mbok.
Re: Blind Love by saxwizard(m): 9:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
Buzzboy:
Hey, hey, hey, First of all, Im sincerely sorry for not updating. Secondly, everyone is just concerned about updates, no one even cares about my well being. I had some issues that I had to resolve in my life. Updates will come tommorow unfailingly. Thanks

we will say u say so...Welcome bebe
Re: Blind Love by oojehshez(f): 12:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
Buzzboy:

sorry bt dia is no way we could have known anytin was wrong
op d issue has bn resolved
Re: Blind Love by oojehshez(f): 12:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
Buzzboy:

buzzboy!!! aw many times av i called u
no dey set date for wen u go post d updates again
ur 'is coming' is too much
Re: Blind Love by Olamayk(m): 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
Nice and interesting story bro..but pls u need to put more suspense and flash back like how Pablo got to know Tope, his family and where dey live.....then give room for romance...
Re: Blind Love by mattyboy007(m): 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
Buzzyboy! Buzzyboy!! Buzzyboy!!! How many tym I call u? Beta get in here n kwuntinue sharply.. mean while Na EFCC nap u wey u dey say u hv been facing life issue cos na d hottest tin wey dey para for naija b dat.. is well with u sha
Re: Blind Love by Nogodye(m): 5:48am On Jun 25, 2016
Why did some people start to write a story they know they cant end? Have been on this thread to check for update from the author often and often but he doesnt update anymore while i check the last seen of the author on nairaland, i found to know that he comes online regularly.Am already tired of this thread and am moving out for good...when you dont finish with this story when will you write another one? #WorkingOut
Re: Blind Love by YINKS89(m): 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
Guyz let's do dis again juz follow dis link

www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

And type

I vote lanicky
Cc: NLjega.

Please endeavour to put Cc: NLjega....... Fanks in anticipation.
Re: Blind Love by Buzzboy(m): 2:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
I'm really sorry. I know some people are probably thinking 'na today' but I truly am. I have been busy and I don't want to just rush the story and its not easy typing from a phone, anyways I will try to update today or tommorow morning, thank you, hope my apologies are accepted
Re: Blind Love by Buzzboy(m): 2:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
YINKS89:
Guyz let's do dis again juz follow dis link

www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

And type

I vote lanicky

Cc: NLjega.

Please endeavour to put Cc: NLjega....... Fanks in anticipation.
Yinks89, Yinks89, Yinks89 how many times did I call you. This thread is for Ivyy and Ivyy alone o, no bring any oda person campaign come here o...
Re: Blind Love by Destiny4fame(m): 5:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
thank you
Re: Blind Love by kcee112: 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
Pls more ubdate
Re: Blind Love by YINKS89(m): 3:31am On Jun 30, 2016
Buzzboy:
Yinks89, Yinks89, Yinks89 how many times did I call you. This thread is for Ivyy and Ivyy alone o, no bring any oda person campaign come here o...
guy we won.... beat dat.
Re: Blind Love by ivyy(f): 11:57am On Jun 30, 2016
Buzzboy:

Hey dear, I just saw this mention. Thanks cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blind Love by Buzzboy(m): 10:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
Re: Blind Love by Gamesound(m): 11:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
Buzz please Update already
Re: Blind Love by herzern1(m): 1:04am On Sep 02, 2016
Since March.....

Story never end....

Authors in Literature ehn....
Re: Blind Love by Daeveed(m): 11:40am On Sep 02, 2016
herzern1:
Since March.....

Story never end....

Authors in Literature ehn....
Lol... Nairaland Authors... Wen They Notice That People Are Trooping In, They'll Just Abandon The Story And Vanish Into The Thin Air....
Re: Blind Love by Buzzboy(m): 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
Exactly a year since I abadoned my story..... I'm back and the story continues....... coolcool
Re: Blind Love by DRZAY(m): 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
Buzzboy:
Exactly a year since I abadoned my story..... I'm back and the story continues....... coolcool
Welcome back. Omo what a nice story.
Re: Blind Love by Wheezdohm(m): 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2018
Oga buzz boy what happened laa..
You complained about not having comments..now the comments are here..no updates...
I just hope this isnt another abandoned stories...2 years and about 3 weeks since you left here
Re: Blind Love by Ayomideen(m): 1:34pm On Nov 08, 2018
Lol baba the story has been abandoned
Re: Blind Love by Buzzboy(m): 10:09am On Jan 07, 2019
Mehn, so long......
Re: Blind Love by Ayomideen(m): 12:27am On Apr 09, 2019
Nawa oo
Re: Blind Love by Buzzboy(m): 1:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
And it goes on....
Re: Blind Love by RockyEyo(m): 9:17am On Jul 09, 2019
What baffles me is when someone starts a thing,gets loads of accolades from fans n foes and then he just ends it mid way...... either it’s not an original or ........, wish I didn’t even begin to read it

1 Like

Re: Blind Love by Buzzboy(m): 8:28am On Jul 11, 2019
Previously
Sir! "The total amount of your purchased goods is 2.2 million naira only'' a cashier told a boy who could not be more than 18 years of age. The guy smiled, then he brought out a credit card from his wallet and gave the cashier who then swiped the card on a machine on her desk and then began to transact on her desktop. While she was doing this, the young boy brought out his gold plated I-phone 6s and began to take selfies.
"Brother Tope, Brother Tope, the rain has carried all our things o" a girl's voice said, Tope woke up and realized he was having one of those his Utopian dreams, he looked round the room and realized that it was water-filled, his family clothes, books, and other important things including his king size water bed or better still slave size water foam which was drenched with water, he then jumped up and ran outside to retreive the items the rain stole from his family...
Mrs Nike Ojo was a single mother with three children. She sold clothes, the type Nigerians call "okrika or bend-down select" at the popular aswani market in Lagos. She has three children, two girls and a boy. Mama, the last born was in primary 3. Kemi, the second born who was 14 years old and in ss 2. Then finally, Tope who was 17+ and was going to his second year at Unilag. Tope was a carbon copy of his late dad. Seeing this children, one would not know that they lived in a public compound which housed over 60 occupants. They were all healthy, and fine especially Tope who people called China due to his extremely fair skin and light brown eyes
Today was a sad day for the "Ojo" family. Most of their things had been destroyed due to the heavy rain of last night. Mrs Nike Ojo was a single mother with three children. She sold clothes, the type Nigerians call "okrika or bend-down select" at the popular aswani market in Lagos. She has three children, two girls and a boy. Mama, the last born was in primary 3. Kemi, the second born who was 14 years old and in ss 2. Then finally, Tope who was 17+ and was going to his second year at Unilag. Tope was a carbon copy of his late dad. Seeing this children, one would not know that they lived in a public compound which housed over 60 occupants. They were all healthy, and fine especially Tope who people called China due to his extremely fair skin and light brown eyes.
Vicky: Tope, I need to see you now
Tope: Why? Any probz
Vicky: No, not at all
Tope: I am already late for lectures, I would see you around 12.30
Vicky: ok bye.(cuts phone)
Tope knew that something was wrong, but since she said there was nothing, he let it go. If something was truly wrong, he would find out when sees her. He entered the lecture hall only for the lecturer to call him out and ask him for his assignment first, Tope: Sir, I have already done it but when I was coming to school, the rain
Lecturer: Shut up! Young man, I don't want excuses, the rain also flooded my street and I still came early with all my documents and books intact, so don't give me excuses, or did the rain flood your room too?
Tope: yes sir (the whole class was laughing now) Lecturer: Eyah, it is such a pity that your father did not work very hard for you and your family to afford a nicer house....
Tope: (angrily) Sir, don't involve my father in this!
Lecturer;: Are you telling me what and what not to say. My friend Get out of here now! Idiot!
Tope left the class angrily, his emotions were mixed, he was both angry and sad at the same time, he felt like crying. He called Vicky to let her know he was ready to see her hoping she would change his mood.
Vicky: hey, wats up?
Tope: nothing much,
Vicky: what happened to you, why are you sad?
Tope: nothing. Just forget about it, you said you wanted to see me...
Vicky: yes, ermm Tope, i've moved...
Tope: to where? You didn't tell me you people were relocating...
Vicky: no Tope, we are done, i'm sorry but i'm in love with someone else.
Tope: why? Did I do anything wrong?
Vicky: no, its just that you are not my level again, I can't be seen with you again, you are just , just too erm poor
Tope: That is shocking coming from you Vicky, it's not as if you don't also live in a face 2 face compound...
Vicky: yes I do but among the poor you are the poorest, at least I dont sleep with my family in the same room and I don't go around picking washed away items on the street each time rain falls,..Yes Tope, I saw you today again picking your clothes on the street, so I guess we are done.(standing up)
Tope: (he holds her hand) but what about our dreams "V"?
Vicky: Dream
Tope: Hey, what brought you to my church today
Blossom: I guess that is your way of welcoming first timers to your church
Tope: ok I Am sorry, I was just suprised to see you, really, what brought you here?
Blossom: see o, so to enter your church now is a crime abi? Anyways, I just decided to worship in a different church today and Luckily I saw you there
Tope: okay o
Blossom: you did not tell me that you could sing like mad
Tope: I can sing, I don't know about the madness there
Blossom: (laughs) but seriously, I was really impressed and proud of you., infact I have a gift for you inside my car (she opens the car and they both enter)
Tope: (looking around), where is the gift
Blossom: close your eyes, It is a suprise
Tope closed his eyes and the next thing he felt was Blossom's Lips on his lip....
Blossom went outside and standing there was Pablo, her ex-boyfriend . 'Pablo!' she screamed in suprise. Pablo just smiled and beckoned on her to come and meet him. She went closer and that was when she noticed the red ferrari that he was leaning on. 'When did you arrive' she asked him, 'Is that the way to greet your boyfriend?' Pablo asked. Pablo was Blossom's ex-boyfriend. His real names were Pascal Onuora but he merged his name and Blossom's together, PAscal and BLOssom to make Pablo. His family were billonaires in Nigeria and they were friends with Blossom's family. He was 19 years of .age. Physically, Pablo was handsome, tall and well-built. Unlike Tope, Pablo was dark in complexion which gave Tope an edge over him. He and Blossom both agreed to see each other the next day.
Pablo was fuming with anger. How could Blossom stoop so low. It was just yesterday when one of his friends came up to him with the latest gist. 'guy, I wish you dey club yesterday, you for see drama' the guy began. 'which kin drama' Pablo asked uninterested. 'naso one guy wan sing, before we know wetin happen, all the speakers burn, 'really' pablo asked sarcastically. 'I never finish o, naso people begin shout for the guy head. Na God even save am say the wine bottle wey I target for hin head miss am, con scatter for floor, me wey I don dey ready to scatter im body with bottles if e sing nonsense'. 'wetin con happen? Pablo asked. 'The guy con carry guitar and mic start to sing one Bez son about fire abi na rainbow I no know, but the guy get voice sha, the beta part na when im babe run enter stage kiss am, the girl fine no be small. I even snap their pictures, con see am'. He brought out his phone and showed pablo the pictures. Pablo opened his mouth in shock. He saw Tope and Blossom, his own Blossom kissing. Guy wetin happen, you know dem? His friend asked him 'no, the girl just to fine o, he replied. That was yesterday, now he was thinking of ways to put an end to Tope. He knew he had lost Blossom but he had to make Tope pay. Tope had to feel pains too. He did not want to kill, he thought of sending his thugs to beat him but the area Tope lived didn't favour the decision. You don't send thugs to beat another thug in a land of thugs. He thought for a long time till he got an idea. He stood up, took his car keys and headed out.
The day could not get any worse for Kemi Ojo, Tope's sister. Firstly, she was flogged for latecoming in her school. She forgot her biology notebook which was going to be marked and used as her continuous assessment so she automatically scored zero. Soon the closing bell rang and the students of goverment college obalende cheered happily and packed their bags for the day. Her sister was absent in school today due to a mild sickness. She packed her things and was about to go when she discovered that her purse was missing. She checked her class and her bag two times without luck. She started crying, not because of the purse but because of her transport fare that was inside the purse. Now, she had to trek home and the distance from her school to her house is not a laughing matter. She braced herself up and started the Isrealites Journey with all focus and concentration when the worst happened, thunder struck, and the rain began to pour down heavily as if it was angry at her. She kept walking because she knew that with each step she took she was getting closer to her destination. Suddenly, she noticed a silver Toyota Camry following her, she began to walk faster. The Toyota started horning, increasing is speed. She became scared and started walking faster, struggling to see clearly under the rain. The car finally caught up with her. 'hello' the dark driver said, she just kept on walking. 'you look wet and tired, why not let me drive you home. She didn't even answer or turn her face, she just kept walking hoping that he would get tired and go. 'are you not Tope's sister? That question made her stop. 'look, I am your brother's friend, let me just take you home safely. She thought about it for some seconds and finally entered his car, she saw no harm since he knew her brother. He gave her a towel to clean her face, hands and legs. Thank you' she said. 'anytime dear, what is your name' he asked. 'Oluwakemi' she answered. 'nice name, My name is Pascal Onyeka but I'll like you to call me Pablo'... He said and sped away.
After a long time almost three years the story would be continued. To everyone that is angry or upset, abeg no vex, I was still looking for admission then ehn, na struggle and all.
The story would be better I promise
Please if you have names of previous readers help me mention them the ones I can remember
Ayomideen, Pablobellins, wheezdohm, YINKS89, daeveed, ebigbola, donweasley, pami90, dannyJ19, missmossy, lovestan, ladygudhead, oloyolo, bluette, joanee20, bummybummy....

1 Like

Re: Blind Love by Itunubabs: 9:34am On Jul 11, 2019
Welcome back
We hope u are back for real this time?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) / Chimamanda Adichie And Her Husband Welcomed A Daughter / Love In A Circle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.