Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me (8273 Views)

Why Do Ladies Fall For Guys With Cars.. / Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by amenbovillage(m): 9:49am On Mar 05, 2016
Jacinta44:
No bruv
I don't win dates with pipu.
Dey win dates for with me.

One question pls

ARE YOU RICH?

So poor people now drives range rover sport abi??

Can u manage wealth??
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Jacinta44(f): 9:52am On Mar 05, 2016
blazer234:

Yeah, I can grab that you are a desperado.....a polished version of a prostitute

OK
Thanks.
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Oyindebrah(f): 9:58am On Mar 05, 2016
How will someone just wakeup one morning and be looking for someone that has a car??who does that nah

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Oyindebrah(f): 10:02am On Mar 05, 2016
I can manage wealth,will you employ me?
amenbovillage:

So poor people now drives range rover sport abi??

Can u manage wealth??
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by firstking01(m): 10:02am On Mar 05, 2016
Jacinta44:

Bro
You call this face worwor.
Your brain need rapid resetting
you are a guy parambulating on female moniker, hehehehe, now, gerrarahia
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 05, 2016
Jacinta44:

Bro
You call this face worwor.
Your brain need rapid resetting

Its ur brain that needs resetting

Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by pcoolioz(m): 10:08am On Mar 05, 2016
Oyindebrah:
How will someone just wakeup one morning and be looking for someone that has a car??who does that nah

Lol a hustler.... all na hustle
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Jacinta44(f): 10:12am On Mar 05, 2016
firstking01:
you are a guy parambulating on female moniker, hehehehe, now, gerrarahia

I'm not a guy.
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Oyindebrah(f): 10:13am On Mar 05, 2016
Bros,please how old are u?u sound 45
amenbovillage:

I drive a range rover sport...
are u a virgin??
Do u have big ass?
Do u have big boobs?
Are u a graduate?
Are u a wife material 100 yards?

Answer correctly and win a date wit me
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Jacinta44(f): 10:14am On Mar 05, 2016
Nairalanders seem to have an issue with sheer flawless beauty.

la wa o

Now I'm a guy.
Wonders shall never cease.
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Oyindebrah(f): 10:14am On Mar 05, 2016
God will kukuma bless our hustle
pcoolioz:

Lol a hustler.... all na hustle
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by amenbovillage(m): 10:17am On Mar 05, 2016
Oyindebrah:
Bros,please how old are u?u sound 45

Am as young as u are grin
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by obowunmi(m): 10:18am On Mar 05, 2016
Go hang out at Intercontinental or Eko hotel in Lagos. Sit at the bar. Men should patronize you.
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Jacinta44(f): 10:19am On Mar 05, 2016
obowunmi:
Go hang out at Intercontinental or Eko hotel in Lagos. Sit at the bar. Men should patronize you.

Now you talking.
Thanks.

More practical advise pls
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by obowunmi(m): 10:20am On Mar 05, 2016
Loads of men with cars at church.

You can also hang out at Uni. Lagos.

Sugar daddies come looking for fresh puss
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by firstking01(m): 10:20am On Mar 05, 2016
Jacinta44:

I'm not a guy.
lipsrsealed
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Cliveglobal1(m): 10:22am On Mar 05, 2016
Lol @ the Comments.

Guys should people should free her naw, She Openly said what she's always wanted, Better than all these Pretenders we see these days.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Marinza(m): 10:22am On Mar 05, 2016
Jacinta44:
Thanks for your advanced inputs.

You see, I'm a young girl who loves the good things of this life.

I am aspiring to be attracting men who ride cars.

I went to Nairaland Autos section, but they all seem to be very busy discussing Honda Toyota and Camry.
I was viewing their threads for hours, but no one even say Hi

It's not as if I like money and material things o
But I just want to be inducted into where all those rich guys are so that I can marry for love.

Don't insult me o
Remember that no body holy pass.

Candid advice please
Thank U.

Haha... Jacintaa begibegi. Go and buy your won car Biko
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by obowunmi(m): 10:23am On Mar 05, 2016
Nigeria men are visual beings.

Even if you are a man in a wig with loads of makeup. You will still be phucked by a naija man.

Look good all the time.

use wigs, make up, waist trainer, high heels, show your breasts, smile a lot with an accent.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Jacinta44(f): 10:24am On Mar 05, 2016
Cliveglobal1:
Lol @ the Comments.

Guys should people should free her naw, She Openly said what she's always wanted, Better than all these Pretenders we see these days.

Thanks bro.
Your head more correct than windows 10 computer.
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Jacinta44(f): 10:26am On Mar 05, 2016
Marinza:

Haha... Jacintaa begibegi. Go and buy your won car Biko
Swear say you have never begged in your life

What is diff between person who is begging for car and common salt or biro or even answer in examine hall.

Please stop judges.
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by blazer234: 10:34am On Mar 05, 2016
Jacinta44:

OK
Thanks.

But, what will you do if the man's car gets spoilt or he loses his job and can't fund your fun-seeking life anymore?

Why can't you think of what you can do with your hands to make money instead of cheapening yourself because you want to ride a car without sweating?

Are you saying you have a dead brain and can't think out a way by yourself?
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Oyindebrah(f): 10:36am On Mar 05, 2016
lol
amenbovillage:

Am as young as u are grin
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by menabae(f): 10:40am On Mar 05, 2016
Jacinta44:
Please no kabu kabu driver should pm me.smileysmiley
No offense pls.

One rule of my life.

I don't do broke dudes

Tufiakwa to suffering
hhahahahaha gurl,I like ur hustle joor, who no like better thing,buh if u live in a posh area or an estate u will get more of em handsome cars owners @ ur feets..

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 05, 2016
Jacinta44:

I went to Nairaland Autos section, but they all seem to be very busy discussing Honda Toyota and Camry.

But I just want to be inducted into where all those rich guys are so that I can marry for love.

Don't insult me o

Candid advice please
Thank U.

This is sad!!!!! Liberate yourself from parasitism!!!!! There is nothing bad in marrying a car owner but being in a desperate search for a car owner instead of trying to make a try at making yourself a car owner shows your hopelessness. Why lose hope in yourself? You feel you can't ride (own) a car until you date a car owner? Remember that those made men (car owners, in your own opinion) were once broke. There is no shame in starting small. And there is danger in your desperation for a car owner. You might end up with a calabash on your head.

ENDNOTE: No man wants a liability. If you want a car owner, what would you have him demand of you? Your beauty and body (that would fade one day)?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2016
blazer234:

You are not marrying for love, girl. You are marrying for cars.

...And when the car gets spoilt or the man loses his wealth for one reason or the other after marriage, what will you do? Jump out of the home and start looking for another man?

Your foundation must be rotten. Do you have parents? Did you live in the normal home with daddy and mummy or your parents are separated? Only unreasonable and rotten girls with rotten foundation from broken home would ever conceive such thoughts like yours.

Dont worry; you are not alone. Many other girls are like you.
Hahahaha. Nothing for OP because she's ugly.
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
Lolzz. My sis, at this rate you go 'wound' o ( no go carry belle or heart break o all untop car matter). Are u aware that most rich couples today started from scratch? Those cars you are looking at did not come in one day. Some toiled with their faithful wives/husbands to get to where they are today. Cool down and instead find a good man to love you and whom you will love. All these goodies will follow 'sharply' with God's help and unity in the home (that is if he does not hv as a bachelor).
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by damiosy(m): 12:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
Jacinta44:

Don't insult me o

Candid advice please
Thank U.

Prostitute..........there is no other word to sugar coat it

Not judging you.....saying it as it is

How can a man possibly take you seriously when you will obviously end up with the highest bidder

Live your life if you insist on this, mistakes are part of life
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by bebe2(f): 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2016
Jacinta44:

Take it easy Sis
You sound angry

Is there a crime in marrying a rich man

But I didn't say I want to be sleeping upandan na

You go gal,

As thou wish, so shall it be given unto thee. grin grin
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by assfreaky(m): 12:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
Jacinta44:

Swear say you have never begged in your life

What is diff between person who is begging for car and common salt or biro or even answer in examine hall.

Please stop judges.

pm me. but u must have big yansh. I gat my ride. I can buy one for u as easy as kissing hands. u must have big yansh. thanx. forget love. love is overrated.
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2016
Jacinta44:
Please no kabu kabu driver should pm me.smileysmiley
No offense pls.

One rule of my life.

I don't do broke dudes

Tufiakwa to suffering

U got my ribs cracking.... grin grin... Say ur mind, we r in a free world. Say NO to poverty..grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

18+: You'll Be Shocked After Searching This On Google!!! / Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know / Girls! Food Is Done, Cum And Pick Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.