Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me (8268 Views)

Why Do Ladies Fall For Guys With Cars.. / Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by cooljoe(m): 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
get urself a car and roll in such waters
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by adahgold(m): 7:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
Marinza:

Kaii... But don't lie, is it bad to want stuff?

good things attract good things.
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
Lovetinz:
Get a job as a fuel station attendant
Smile at the car owners.

In 6months, your waist go don bend.
or better still own a popular store buy nd sell fuel at very low prices §if u wonn still sell oil it's allowed
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by MzOnajin1(f): 8:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
blazer234:

On the outside, you look responsible

But on the inside, you are rotten.

You even went to the extent of posting your pictures; just because of your desperation to ride in a car you do not work for!

I'm certain your parents will be ashamed of you if they ever come across this nonsense you are doing.

Where is your sense of reason?

Where is your dignity?

What kind of children will someone like you give birth to?

Lady, you are a disgusting person.

Do you think any man with car reading this will marry you?

No, he knows you are after his car and will just use you and dump you.
U don vex. Lol
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Jacinta44(f): 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
Which kind bad market is this one nau.

This guys are not even forthcoming sef

Mssstteeewwww
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Julietcutie(f): 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
Synzu:

Lol. Me too babe... How's the Weather treating ya? wink
Fyn dear
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by MUVA(m): 3:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
Julietcutie:
Fyn dear

Your "Disappearing-acts" are becoming legendary! grin
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by ba7man(m): 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
@OP. This is the pix of my latest car wink

Pm me so we can both go for a ride in it.

Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Julietcutie(f): 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
MUVA:

Your "Disappearing-acts" are becoming legendary! grin
lol not my fault
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Davosukar(m): 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
Op, there are so many car dealers around na, ma candid advice is you go to cotonou. No dulling
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by MUVA(m): 4:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
Julietcutie:
lol not my fault
Lol. U know who this is right?
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Julietcutie(f): 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
MUVA:

Lol. U know who this is right?
Nah not really... jus know u a fellow nairalander
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by MUVA(m): 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
Julietcutie:
Nah not really... jus know u a fellow nairalander
LOL. Its your daddy Mr. Synzu cool
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Julietcutie(f): 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
MUVA:

LOL. Its your daddy Mr. Synzu cool
Hehe no be only daddy... na grandpa... Wat happened to ur other moniker Abi account
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by MUVA(m): 6:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
Julietcutie:

Hehe no be only daddy... na grandpa... Wat happened to ur other moniker Abi account

Lol. Its been incarcerated sad

What's your weekend/easter gonna look like?
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Julietcutie(f): 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
MUVA:

Lol. Its been incarcerated sad

What's your weekend/easter gonna look like?
normal urs
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by MUVA(m): 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
Julietcutie:
normal urs
Paranormal.
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Julietcutie(f): 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
MUVA:

Paranormal.
hmm OK o
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Richardonald(m): 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
Jacinta44:
Thanks for your advanced inputs.

You see, I'm a young girl who loves the good things of this life.

I am aspiring to be attracting men who ride cars.

I went to Nairaland Autos section, but they all seem to be very busy discussing Honda Toyota and Camry.
I was viewing their threads for hours, but no one even say Hi

It's not as if I like money and material things o
But I just want to be inducted into where all those rich guys are so that I can marry for love.

Don't insult me o
Remember that no body holy pass.

Candid advice please
Thank U.
hey young lady are u not ashamed, am not saying u should not go for what u want, but u have to put it or say it in a sensible way, don't u know u sound a prostitute, thatz y Aljazeera called naija girls prostitutes, they always depend on men and materialistic.
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
Jacinta44:

I went to Nairaland Autos section, but they all seem to be very busy discussing Honda Toyota and Camry.

But I just want to be inducted into where all those rich guys are so that I can marry for love.

Don't insult me o

Candid advice please
Thank U.
My sister and friend, you know you have all the trappings of a runs girl, the ones yorubas call "olosho". You don't even wanna bother if they are married or not, so long as they have a di.ck and they have a car, that's all. SMH.
Ehn it's not hard na, go to the front of traffic at the major road in ur area and shake ur tail feather.
Instead of you to strive to make it and build ur own prosperity, ur looking for men with cars. Na this kain babe me dey carry slippers run from. Their badluck is more virulent than ebola
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Naijapsycho(m): 1:20am On Mar 26, 2016
Will I call this attention or online prostitution. If u want guys in cars, they are much here in ikorodu. At the end of the day, u will be a superstar and well known but without ur breasts and ur life. You better go back and reset ur life. Dead ass broke b***h.
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by placeofallure(f): 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
Lovetinz:
Get a job as a fuel station attendant
Smile at the car owners.

In 6months, your waist go don bend.

It's true o. I know you won't take this advice serious. I have this sister-in-law, she used to be a petrol attendant, she smiled the good smile at a customer and the rest like they say is history. She now lives in Dublin with the man and they have 2 lovely girls between them. The last time she was home, I got a lot of goodies as family concern so.......you fit try your luck o!
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by layla129(f): 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
Jacinta44:

I want serious relationship with rich handsome guys with cars. You qualify?
Hustle game strong as f.uck
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by tommychow(m): 4:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Madam poster, go and work, get some money and buy ur own car INSTEAD of advertising your body cheaply to car owning men.
Rubbish!

Nah, don't help her out. Let her learn the harder and more destructive way.

Jacinta44, you can ask vinshu for tips on how to get men with a house and a car. She has loads of experience.
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by ehix89(m): 4:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
Jacinta44:

Don't insult me o

Candid advice please
Thank U.
if I lie say u no get problem,i'l be decieving u I swear grin
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by johnjameson: 10:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
See conditions for relationship, this one doesn't even want to work for good thngs
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by temmypotter(m): 12:18am On Mar 28, 2016
Jacinta44:

Don't insult me o

Candid advice please
Thank U.
become a roadside ''vorganizer''... Thank me later.
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by ENIGMA24(m): 1:41am On Mar 28, 2016
Jacinta44:

Don't insult me o

Candid advice please
Thank U.
simple!
look for a densely populated area with a very good road....properly tarred and all with street lights...
Then go by 8pm in the heat of the traffic and
GET NAKED!!!
one or two men in cars would care to know why a fine girl is running mad...
If bus drivers run towards u first....start shouting HiV! !
but if the desires motorist come close.....shout help me!
hope I was helpful?
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Nobody: 2:06am On Mar 28, 2016
angry angry angry

Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by dangervu(m): 5:57am On Mar 28, 2016
Adaure4ever:
lol, nothing is wrong in you marrying a rich man, but its not what you advertise publicly.
Marry a guy for love, car should not be a priority, encourage him to save from his monthly salaries or income, after sometime both of you can get a car.

I sense a hustler her....street ti take over
Olosho every where
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by sellers4buyers(m): 6:20am On Mar 28, 2016
Hmmmm My dear I understand your plight more than you do? but did you know there are girls of your age that has their own latest ride and invariably go to where guys that has their own rides go at freewill? those girls has a better opportunity to live with/marry a rich guy and live big for a very long time if not forever. If you catch what am saying, here is my advice in summary.

"If you are not born with a sliver spoon it's not your fault at all, but if you did not create a silver spoon for yourself it is your fault."

To creat your silver spoon pls use all legal and godly means possible. it won't take you time you will get there. thanks.
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Jacinta44(f): 4:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
angry angry angry angry

Y'all can stick your advises up ya throats!

Can you get me workable ways to attract guys with cars?
Oh, I've added hard currency to the list now.

Look at all of them judging me like they are any berra.
Naaaansesnse!

Abeg swerve off my thread if you gat nuffin' "helpful" to yarngrin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All Odds Are Against Me On NAIRALAND. See 8 of Them... [Picture] / Beautiful Girls With There Wahala / Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.