Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me (8280 Views)

Why Do Ladies Fall For Guys With Cars.. / Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2016
@OP

There's absolutely nothing wrong with you. What one doesn't believe s/he can't achieve... so long as a strong platform is established, and determination, perseverance and smartness are inculcated in the pursuit one will always conquer his/her aims. One simple question for you; do you or do you not apply the sixth sense when in a relationship? If your answer suits the longing of this question, you will automatically get your desire granted with immediate effect.
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Obas101(m): 1:30pm On Mar 05, 2016
U must be one broke lady.. With wot u av said I'm sure none of ur family members have a car.. Go and work and stop depending on people

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by saintkel(m): 1:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
Jacinta44:
Please no kabu kabu driver should pm me.smileysmiley
No offense pls.

One rule of my life.

I don't do broke dudes

Tufiakwa to suffering
U will get a car owner who has all d cash but trust me because of ur statement, u will suffer, he will be broke 2mo and u will cry
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by MrCasper: 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
grin cheesy You guys should let Jacinta be ooo biko...no amount of castigation and bashing will change her mind. she wants a rich man, its her right. LOL. If she's lucky to find one good for her. Good luck on your search by the way. People hating on her for thinking aloud what 80% of Nigerian girls secretly crave for.
PS Time to go work on my hustle myself. Failure not an option ohhh.
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
Jacinta44:

Take it easy Sis
You sound angry

Is there a crime in marrying a rich man

But I didn't say I want to be sleeping upandan na

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by adahgold(m): 3:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
Y can't you work hard and get urself a car,you photo says it all!look at the wall of ur house or should I say apartment nah is not qualified to be called an apartment. Let me tell u d simple truth work hard and you will attract people that have cars. U don't love material things but u love a guy with a car,is the car not a material thing? Am sorry but for now that mentality of yours will attract your type except u change it.
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Jorussia(m): 5:58pm On Mar 05, 2016
This is the reason guys must work hard to acquire wealth before marriage.
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Jacinta44(f): 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2016

Too many haters on this thread.
Habaaaaa.

All of una when dey judge me dey form holy holy
God sef dey luk una for 4d o.
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by assfreaky(m): 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
Jacinta44:
Too many haters on this thread. Habaaaaa.
All of una when dey judge me dey form holy holy God sef dey luk una for 4d o.
send me a pm if u are still interested.
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Melahou(m): 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2016
Jacinta44:

Bro
You call this face worwor.
Your brain need rapid resetting

For your mind...be deceiving yourself.
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
Adaure4ever:
lol, nothing is wrong in you marrying a rich man, but its not what you advertise publicly.
Marry a guy for love, car should not be a priority, encourage him to save from his monthly salaries or income, after sometime both of you can get a car.

@ OP, even this Adaure fine pass u, she never advertise herself undecided Na u cum dey sell urself angry
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
You need to reprogram your mind. With the way you're going, believe me, you're the next ritual victim. Fight to become a rich wife, not fighting to marry a rich guy. There are so many young girls like you out there, who are successful in their legitimate careers. The easiest ways to attract men with cars are: to stop being lazy and a pure change of mindset.
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Panzerfaust(m): 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
Jacinta44:
Thanks for your advanced inputs.

You see, I'm a young girl who loves the good things of this life.

I am aspiring to be attracting men who ride cars.

I went to Nairaland Autos section, but they all seem to be very busy discussing Honda Toyota and Camry.
I was viewing their threads for hours, but no one even say Hi

It's not as if I like money and material things o
But I just want to be inducted into where all those rich guys are so that I can marry for love.

Don't insult me o
Remember that no body holy pass.

Candid advice please
Thank U.
Lazy ass. Take a visit to Lekki. There are lots of independent working-class women who drive nice cars they bought with THEIR OWN money. Its girls like you that make me conclude that we guys OWN women. Work and get your own car. Stop being a whinning gold-digging hoe.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:24am On Mar 06, 2016
Mimido2:
we all love good things but if u are looking for a guy Hu has a car den be prepared to sleep with him

Babe I am very sure she knows that, ur just stating the obvious
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:30am On Mar 06, 2016
Jacinta44:
Bro
Take it easy.
Why so angry.

Everybody is not perfect.
Even if am bad
Cussing me will not make me change.

Keep calm and drink Orijin bitters or five alive pulp juice.

My goal is to make money.
Any which way na way
You grab it.

Lolz @ 5alive Pulyp (actually) Pulpy juice, that's one of new fav juices, 40cl juice, nice one from coca cola, op is one funny being, funny topic
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by MENTORCH(m): 1:41am On Mar 06, 2016
Typical most Nigerian girls mentality,why can't you think of how you can buy the car yourself and men will look for you and chase you instead.
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Nobody: 4:03am On Mar 06, 2016
@Jacinta44 '' Send me your credentials, let me see if you're my type of girl grin
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Cliveglobal1(m): 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
Jacinta44:

Thanks bro.
Your head more correct than windows 10 computer.

You're Welcome.
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by YoungOldGee: 6:34am On Mar 09, 2016
Me, I'm just here chewing gum to all the lashing. After this, some people will need brain reset so they can function well. Pls, follow @break_or_makeup on IG for brain reset insults.
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by JustOutstanding: 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
Nuuru:
kiss beauty!

Lol...rapid resetting. That sounds more like a brain replacement. #justsaying#
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Eminentsaint(m): 1:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
Go and get the car yourself.
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Julietcutie(f): 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
Synzu:
Where's julietcutie ?? undecided
LOL she's here now... Been off for a while
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Gebbson007(m): 3:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
op dey drive car no ride car,Wif Dis eng f urs ion fink u gonn get 1 eni tym soon
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Synzu(m): 10:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
Julietcutie:
LOL she's here now... Been off for a while
Lol. Me too babe... How's the Weather treating ya? wink
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by refiner(f): 1:13am On Mar 13, 2016
gringringrin

op op!...I gbadun ur style!....

to be truthful to ourselves,dis is wat 90% of gals crave for buh will never speak it out!...buh dis op took a bold step...she is a courageous sombori!cheesy

PS.....am among d remaining 10% ooo!
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 13, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Madam poster, go and work, get some money and buy ur own car INSTEAD of advertising your body cheaply to car owning men.
Rubbish!
You just took the words out of my mouth. Thanks for this.
@ Jacinta44,
Aspire owing ur own car not men that owns a car.
Madam Alakija na woman like you oh.
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 13, 2016
refiner:
gringringrin

op op!...I gbadun ur style!....

to be truthful to ourselves,dis is wat 90% of gals crave for buh will never speak it out!...buh dis op took a bold step...she is a courageous sombori!cheesy

PS.....am among d remaining 10% ooo!
I just dey look you cool
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by refiner(f): 7:24am On Mar 13, 2016
chisco82:
I just dey look you cool
lol!...in don jazzy voice!..*luku luku*
cheesy
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Oche211(m): 7:52am On Mar 13, 2016
Buy a car nd u meet guys with cars.
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Marinza(m): 8:55am On Mar 13, 2016
adahgold:
Y can't you work hard and get urself a car,you photo says it all!look at the wall of ur house or should I say apartment nah is not qualified to be called an apartment. Let me tell u d simple truth work hard and you will attract people that have cars. U don't love material things but u love a guy with a car,is the car not a material thing? Am sorry but for now that mentality of yours will attract your type except u change it.

Kaii... But don't lie, is it bad to want stuff?
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by ba7man(m): 9:56am On Mar 13, 2016
Jacinta44:
No bruv
I don't win dates with pipu.
Dey win dates for with me.

One question pls

ARE YOU RICH?
A relationship is a contract. What value do you have in exchange for a guy's riches?
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by klenton(m): 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
Never knew car is an achievement
Op I got two cars
That means double ration for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaian Women Are Sexy Than Nigerian Women New Research / "Love Is All I Need "" - Nigerian Gay Shares Bedroom Photos With His Partner / Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or....

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.