Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me (8282 Views)

Why Do Ladies Fall For Guys With Cars.. / Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by deb(m): 9:10am On Jun 19, 2016
amenbovillage:

You re not finer dan my gf so I stand to say u are worgly tongue

She Wowo die!

Have you ever met a beautiful gal that begs for attention from car owners?
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Jacinta44(f): 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
deb:

She Wowo die!

Have you ever met a beautiful gal that begs for attention from car owners?
Pls don't be silly.

Me wowo ke?
Gbenu e soun jare.

cow.
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by pedrilo: 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
work hard, buy ur own and say no to bn a leech pls

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Jacinta44(f): 7:57am On Jul 24, 2016
pedrilo:
work hard, buy ur own and say no to bn a leech pls

No be only leech, na lease grin

I want to buy a new phone too.
though my camon c9 is not that old yet, but I hear that phantom 6 is on the way.

So you see is not about only a guy with car again,he should be able to provide for my needs. perrrrriiiooodd.
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by tsilva: 8:20am On Jul 24, 2016
The truth is that every lady desires a man with a nice ride, but op you seem like you are ready to do anything for it.Be careful what you wish for.
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by arrow212: 8:59am On Jul 24, 2016
07037752746 can help u
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by pedrilo: 11:41am On Jul 24, 2016
Jacinta44:

No be only leech, na lease grin

I want to buy a new phone too.
though my camon c9 is not that old yet, but I hear that phantom 6 is on the way.

So you see is not about only a guy with car again,he should be able to provide for my needs. perrrrriiiooodd.
poor you.
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by deb(m): 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2016
Jacinta44:

Pls don't be silly.

Me wowo ke?
Gbenu e soun jare.

cow.

Na your papa be cow
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
Lol. Una too serious...... I think she's just catching fun/trolling.

The real gold diggers, I don't think they do it this way.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by emitheo(m): 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
A perfect case of misplaced priorities! Now the parents go think say dem don born better pikin!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Goes Naked To Take Maternity Photoshoot(pictures) / I Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time. A Story Ladies Can Learn From / How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.