Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? (7726 Views)

"I've Fallen In Love With You" / I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' / I've Fallen In Love With a Younger Guy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by IFELEKE(m): 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2009
congoshine:

No !
Then profess to her!, the worst you can get is a flat out No and that will clear your head off this illusion. smiley
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by spikedcylinder: 1:41pm On Jul 16, 2009
Don't mind him, he's lilly livered.
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by Dammyray(m): 1:46pm On Jul 16, 2009
U beta eraze her quikly, no do mistake mensure name here ooo make you no spoil your caree for N/L
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by congoshine(m): 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Don't mind him, he's lilly livered.
Not that Im lilly livered. . . .  . .its just that she's the epitome of radiance and add a lot of depth to that ! . . .  . . . . . .I only came across one her posts accidentally & I spent the better part of the day looking through her previous posts  . . . . .and. . .  . . . .  .sighs

Dammy_ray:

U beta eraze her quikly, no do mistake mensure name here ooo make you no spoil your caree for N/L
I'll only mention her name to the person that gives me the best advice out of my situation. . . , but believe me she's the loveliest babe on NL !
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by spikedcylinder: 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2009
And whats her name? tongue
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by Gabry(f): 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2009
Well poster, the best thing is to make casual friends with her and try to make her happy so that she would notice you by posting stuff which would interest her. And than soon try and get her YIM. And than soon get her Phone number.!!!!!  grin  cheesy  grin  cheesy  grin  Awwww. . . I love it when people fall in love! I can imagine the sparkle in their eyes  kiss
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by congoshine(m): 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2009
spikedcylinder:

And whats her name? tongue
I'll keep that for now . . . . . . . but she's the type you can confidently take home to mama cheesy cheesy

Gabry:

Well poster, the best thing is to make casual friends with her and try to make her happy so that she would notice you by posting stuff which would interest her. And than soon try and get her YIM. And than soon get her Phone number.!!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin Awwww. . . I love it when people fall in love! I can imagine the sparkle in their eyes kiss
yes I undrstand. . . . . .but she may not be available any more cry cry cry
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by Gabry(f): 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2009
congoshine:

yes I undrstand. . . . . .but she may not be available any more cry cry cry

Now why wont she be available?
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by sexyLeamon(f): 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2009
leave that guy, when he is ready he will say her name
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by congoshine(m): 2:16pm On Jul 16, 2009
Gabry:

Now why wont she be available?
someone else. . . . ?
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by spikedcylinder: 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2009
Wo, stuff your suspense inside your pata and go and sleep jare. undecided
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by Gabry(f): 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2009
sexyLeamon:

leave that guy, when he is ready he will say her name

Hmmm. . . Im curious to know ooo actually embarassed

congoshine:

someone else. . . . ?

Ok so if she is already married, than leave her alone jor.   smiley
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by sexyLeamon(f): 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2009
oh now I know chineesdoll
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by Gabry(f): 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2009
sexyLeamon:

really? How did you know>? grin
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by agabaI23(m): 2:23pm On Jul 16, 2009
Congo can you tell me your fears about this babe? I know to fall in love is to be in vulnerable situation which no man wants to be in if he is not sure of the feelings of the woman.

having said that, the only thing you are afraid of is rejection. But rejection does not kill. You are better of trying and if you get rejected you deal with it like a being with congo. If you succed, you enjoy the new love.

Face it head on. I am sure you know how to go about it. Rejection cannot make you less a man. You have a 70% chance of succeeding.

I am sure the person you are talking about would have stumbled on this thread and would know your feelings before you come up with it. A good strategy though grin
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by congoshine(m): 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2009
sexyLeamon:

Nice try but wrong ! 'Mon amor' isn't into all the f*ck,suck,d8ck,b*tch we see around these days. . . .  . . . . . .  tongue

agabaI23:

Congo can you tell me your fears about this babe? I know to fall in love is to be in vulnerable situation which no man wants to be in if he is not sure of the feelings of the woman.

having said that, the only thing you are afraid of is rejection. But rejection does not kill. You are better of trying and if you get rejected you deal with it like a being with congo. If you succed, you enjoy the new love.

Face it head on. I am sure you know how to go about it. Rejection cannot make you less a man. You have a 70% chance of succeeding.

I am sure the person you are talking about would have stumbled on this thread and would know your feelings before you come up with it. A good strategy though grin
Well said bro,my problem has little to do with rejection & more to do with the shock of finding out such a lady exists on NL,I dnt want to work up myself too much,so i need advice on how to erase my astonishing find from memory wink
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by agabaI23(m): 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2009
If she is taken, then let her be
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by swezenberg(m): 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2009
Congoshine,

Mind yourself o. How can u say she's the most beautiful girl on nairaland. Just kidding brother! The truth is you need to let her know what u feel some how. but that does not mean you should keep your mind sound.
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by spikedcylinder: 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2009
congoshine:

Nice try but wrong ! 'Mon amor' isn't into all the f*ck,suck,d8ck,b*tch we see around these days. . . .  . . . . . .  tongue

Shut up and stop being rude. What makes you think the above named person is " f*ck,suck,d8ck,b*tch"? undecided undecided undecided
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by sexyLeamon(f): 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Shut up and stop being rude. What makes you think the above named person is " f*ck,suck,d8ck,b*tch"? undecided undecided undecided
thank u
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by congoshine(m): 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Hey. .  . ,  . . . .  . . .don't take it personal,ok ,I never implied that either. .  . . . . Im now a lover NOT a fighter,one love dear  wink

[center] she may even be ' the one' without knowing it . . . . [/center]

agabaI23:

If she is taken, then let her be
dats the difficult part. . . .you come on NL just to post comments, get some info etc & BANG !! you get hit by a stunner,you think "this is one of those nice faces ,nothing upstairs" curiousity makes you just check out her profile & u find urself in this most difficult of situations . . . . . . . . . .really wishing I didn't put on my laptop today . . . . . . .
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by agabaI23(m): 2:39pm On Jul 16, 2009
Spike na you ooooooooooooooo
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by spikedcylinder: 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2009
Very well then, it did seem like you were implying Chinesedoll was one of such though.

Agaba, conspiracy theorist. angry
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by Gabry(f): 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2009
[size=20pt]CONGOSHINE SPIT IT OUT ALREADY!!!![/size]
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by IFELEKE(m): 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2009
congo, now this obsession of yours is getting ridiculous!
mention her name and let's help you out, I can even decree her to you by fiat grin
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by agabaI23(m): 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2009
Congo

If na Spike, she is my distant cousin. I will not let you come near her knowing your antecedents. You have to prove to me you have changed before I will create a road for you. Anyway there are many suitors sha. You can only join the queue
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by congoshine(m): 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2009
agabaI23:

Spike na you ooooooooooooooo
Certainly spike is really solid ,attractive & all,but I think Ive been readingher posts for a while . . . .  . . . . . . this 'breath taker' of a lady has less than 2000 posts so far. . . . . . . . . .  smiley

spikedcylinder:

[color=#000099]Very well then, it did seem like you were implying Chinesedoll was one of such though.
Not at all dear  wink. All NL ladies are quite cool,its just that the lady in question is beyond cool. . . .  . . .she's . . . . .  . .what can I say . . . . . . .  . .UNBELIEVABLE !!!
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by Gabry(f): 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2009
yeah right! angry
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by Dammyray(m): 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2009
I guess you should stop coming to N/L for some while or you find a link that could get you to her but not here my brother , cus you will look embarassed& silly i bet that
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by sexyLeamon(f): 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2009
@congoshine just say her name God letme have another guess is it smruf?
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by agabaI23(m): 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2009
Poster,
Where are you located? where is she located?
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by congoshine(m): 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2009
agabaI23:

Poster,
Where are you located? where is she located?
sorry less than 2000 posts i meant. . . .  . . . . Im in the middle East ,she's. . . .  . . in Europe/US , so u can understand the distance constraints. . . . cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Can You Rock This Clothes To Church On Sunday??? (photos) / I Slept With My Pastor And It Was The Best I Ever Had – Lady Confesses / My Girlfriend Stinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.