Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? (7730 Views)

"I've Fallen In Love With You" / I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' / I've Fallen In Love With a Younger Guy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by luxoire(f): 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2009
story!!!
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by congoshine(m): 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2009
platinumnk:

[glow=teal,2,300]Its because ure obsessive, probably infatuated true love is patient[/glow]
Hmmmmmm,word ! e be like say u sef still qualify na  cheesy

luxoire:

story!!!

Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by luxoire(f): 10:16pm On Jul 17, 2009
poster - all dis you are saying here na story!! if you like her tell her, if you dont want to tell her, keep your piece - see ppl begging you to tell them her name since yesterday and you still dey swell like 2 cup garri
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by congoshine(m): 10:23pm On Jul 17, 2009
luxoire:

poster - all dis you are saying here na story!! if you like her tell her, if you dont want to tell her, keep your piece - see ppl begging you to tell them her name since yesterday and you still dey swell like 2 cup garri
Madam ,na war? undecided

I gave a specific time for this announcement. You know I need to review things properly before taking a plunge. . . .please bear with me. smiley

Her name is coming out within the next hour. . . . Remember,she's someone I have feelings for & its not mutual,alright? Thanks wink
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by TOPE20001(f): 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2009
una still dey here? grin grin
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by luxoire(f): 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2009
congoshine:

Madam ,na war? undecided

I gave a specific time for this announcement. You know I need to review things properly before taking a plunge. . . .please bear with me. smiley

Her name is coming out within the next hour. . . . Remember,she's someone I have feelings for & its not mutual,alright? Thanks wink

no be war oga, but you sef too doo - haba!! since yesterday, and i read your msg you gave a 2day time frame between friday -sun etc, - sha na u sabi - good luck
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by congoshine(m): 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2009
luxoire:

no be war oga, but you sef too doo - haba!! since yesterday, and i read your msg you gave a 2day time frame between friday -sun etc, - sha na u sabi - good luck

continues here. . . . .

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-298079.0.html
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 17, 2009
LadyT?
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by congoshine(m): 11:55pm On Jul 17, 2009
Go to the link advised . . . . . wink
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by Pataki: 12:27am On Jul 18, 2009
Fallen in love with a female nairaland member? I wish u all the best at it brov!
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:52am On Jul 18, 2009
Now I wonder why dis dude is even given the attention, its obvious he's just using this to get some lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. . .if you ain't ready to spit it out. . .then shift aside n stop wasting cyberspace!
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:54am On Jul 18, 2009
@Plat
Sure. But you gotta visit the YORUBA THREAD then wink
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by sexyLeamon(f): 6:04am On Jul 18, 2009
still no name tongue
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by NegroNtns(m): 8:16am On Jul 18, 2009
. . .to celebrate the US Apollo landing on the moon as well as the undeniable heights our Love could reach

lol, the sky is not the limit anymore. . .

Congo, twice now ppl don mention say na LadyT. Na true? You dey mess with Lady T? I go spit beetle juice for ya eye.

Gator,

First let me thank you for sending your rainmaker to Atlanta, it did rain today. Now, wetin I talk na?
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 18, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

Gator,

First let me thank you for sending your rainmaker to Atlanta, it did rain today. Now, wetin I talk na?
You're welcome. No wonder it didnt rain here today.

Wtin you talk? wetin be cardiac arrest?
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by C2H5OH(f): 8:24am On Jul 18, 2009
If you have fallen in love and she's willing to let you shine her congo, o' boy carry go nothing do you.
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by oyinda3(f): 8:27am On Jul 18, 2009
have u listened to dbanj's fall in love? congo said he has repented and changed from his bad ways. lol
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by C2H5OH(f): 8:29am On Jul 18, 2009
Dbanj's fall in love? What the heck is that? I couldn't even identify D'banj if I saw a picture of him lying in front of me.

As far as congo and his scoin,
Oh please. Once a nigga always a nigga. He reminds me of sillyme
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by NegroNtns(m): 8:31am On Jul 18, 2009
lmao. . .no mind me, that was my mischievious tongue.  But are you disputing that there is a consequential effect to your "bounce"?
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by NegroNtns(m): 8:33am On Jul 18, 2009
Na acid i dey see so? Wey you been man?
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 18, 2009
I'm letting you know that there isno bounce
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by oyinda3(f): 8:35am On Jul 18, 2009
C2H5OH:

Dbanj's fall in love?  What the heck is that?  I couldn't even identify D'banj if I saw a picture of him lying in front of me.

u sureee ur nigerian  
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by C2H5OH(f): 8:36am On Jul 18, 2009
Na him o.  O' boy I dey one corner dey play innocenti dey cuddle my books o.
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by C2H5OH(f): 8:39am On Jul 18, 2009
OYIN

Yessss ni@@@a! But that does not automatically equate to me listening to do-me do-me or what have you that you poppers are bumping these days.
I'm not the biggest fan of the entertainment industry, I can tell you that much right now.
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by oyinda3(f): 8:46am On Jul 18, 2009
so what kind of music do u listen to? or you don't listen to music at all? na wa o
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by NegroNtns(m): 8:49am On Jul 18, 2009
I'm letting you know that there isno bounce

wonderbra will change all that, .e go be like shock absorber. Im hungry, see you later
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by NegroNtns(m): 8:50am On Jul 18, 2009
Acid, welcome bro. Hug that book no let am go o.
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by C2H5OH(f): 8:50am On Jul 18, 2009
When I was on I was

Gospel & Rap

Now it's fuji & gospel  mixed in with some gongo aso and the likes
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by C2H5OH(f): 8:53am On Jul 18, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

Acid, welcome bro. Hug that book no let am go o.
I dey try o. But women wahala no gree allow God pikin rest. One stupid girl like that won't give me the peace of mind I desire.

By God's grace sha I go survive.
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by oyinda3(f): 8:56am On Jul 18, 2009
wow
fuji? kwam1, ayuba and all that? and gospel? ayefele? . . . and some 9ice thrown in?? what a combo. i'm awed and really don't know whether to disapprove or approve
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by C2H5OH(f): 9:00am On Jul 18, 2009
approve or disapprove, haba? how he take reach that level. my taste ain't exactly all that bad now is it

I don't have much time on my hands to bump the beats anyway.
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by oyinda3(f): 9:03am On Jul 18, 2009
lol wot u mean by much time. u can listen to music while doing anything. . not so?
so what fuji and gospel have u been listening to? pls provide specifics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Bolivian goverment worker caught on camera having sex in his the office ( PICS ) / Upload Ur Pics Let See How Handsome Or Beautiful U Are- PART2 / Ladies who Reply Msgs As If Dey Ar Being Charged Per Letter* Delete or Ignore ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.