Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:36 PM

I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? (7866 Views)

"I've Fallen In Love With You" / I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' / I've Fallen In Love With a Younger Guy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2009
I wish seun enabled the message button so that you can send message to her privately.

Cos exposing her name here ain't polite.

Ladies love privacy.

God help you.  grin
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by oyinda3(f): 10:17pm On Jul 16, 2009
congoshine:

BTW LETTERS K-P (inclusive) wink

L included?
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by congoshine(m): 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2009
oyinda.:

L included?
Yes. . . .  . . .  wink

faakay:

I wish seun enabled the message button so that you can send message to her privately.
Cos exposing her name here ain't polite.
Ladies love privacy.God help you.  grin
Privacy as in. .  . . .  ? undecided
Na today  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed de 4 back ? Someone's heart is beating at a pace neva seen b4 u're talking abt privacy.

Amen to ur prayer sha wink
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by oyinda3(f): 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2009
congoshine:

Yes. . . .  . . .  wink

so is it?
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by congoshine(m): 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2009
oyinda.:

so is it?
?
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by debosky(m): 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2009
I can't believe you people are falling for this attention seeker. undecided

4 pages and no revelation, una go wait till Yaradull becomes faster than a snail before you hear anything here. grin
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by oyinda3(f): 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2009
congoshine:

?

i asked is it L abi ?

it is either L or P
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by congoshine(m): 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2009
debosky:

I can't believe you people are falling for this attention seeker.  undecided

4 pages and no revelation, una go wait till Yaradull becomes faster than a snail before you hear anything here.  grin
Debo U be bad guy o ! grin grin
Haven't you been in dis kinda difficult sitaution before

oyinda.:

i asked is it L abi ?

it is either L or P
she's getting closer. . . . . .Oyin
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by debosky(m): 11:28pm On Jul 16, 2009
congoshine:

Debo U be bad guy o ! grin grin
Haven't you been in dis kinda difficult sitaution before
she's getting closer. . . . . .Oyin
Which kain situation? Leading people on like a stripper? grin

Nah, I don't fall in love with 'cool babes' I like them piping hot. cool
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2009
Attention seekers angry angry angry angry
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by TOPE20001(f): 11:51pm On Jul 16, 2009
Funny thread grin grin
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by oyinda3(f): 11:51pm On Jul 16, 2009
@ congoshine, shey na ladyT b ur cool babe abi na platimink? i think sey na ladyt because u don dey stalk am b4.
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by TOPE20001(f): 11:53pm On Jul 16, 2009
oyinda.:

@ congoshine, shey na ladyT b ur cool babe abi na platimink? i think sey na ladyt because u don dey stalk am b4.

i doubt its ladyT. . . .they dont like each other much undecided cheesy
but then opposite attracts grin
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by congoshine(m): 12:15am On Jul 17, 2009
TOPE2000!:

i doubt its ladyT. . . .they dont like each other much undecided cheesy
but then opposite attracts grin
U right dear,LadyT's my sister now o !

Summary of  princess' qualities  kiss kiss:
She's :
1.Stunningly beautiful  shocked shocked
2.Prob NOT available  sad sad
3.Posts out of EU or US  cool
4.Has some  rather unusual skills  wink
5.Less than 2000 posts  tongue
6.ID starts with one of the 6 alphabets K-P
7.Someone you can take to Mama  smiley
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by oyinda3(f): 12:46am On Jul 17, 2009
ur a case congoshine
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by udeycraze1(m): 3:37am On Jul 17, 2009
Bi like say I sabi the babe. I bin dey eye her 2 kiss Her post no even reach 1000. Hope say no bi the same person oh. Na gbege be that angry
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by patwhizkid(f): 3:46am On Jul 17, 2009
Tee hee!
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:49am On Jul 17, 2009
i know the chic, i'm in love with her too. Her post no reach 1000, na true.
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:53am On Jul 17, 2009
congoshine:

U right dear,LadyT's my sister now o !

Summary of  princess' qualities  kiss kiss:
She's :
1.Stunningly beautiful  shocked shocked
2.Prob NOT available  sad sad
3.Posts out of EU or US  cool
4.Has some  rather unusual skills  wink
5.Less than 2000 posts  tongue
6.ID starts with one of the 6 alphabets K-P
7.Someone you can take to Mama  smiley

Its between M and N. I know . . . wink
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by udeycraze1(m): 4:23am On Jul 17, 2009
mine na btw s-z. No be a&W oh all u fast food junkies angry
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by StephenP(m): 4:27am On Jul 17, 2009
Hope she doesn't lose interest in this thread before you are able to mention her name.
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:39am On Jul 17, 2009
4 pages still no name shocked
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by platinumnk(f): 5:51am On Jul 17, 2009
@oyinda na waaa for u o!
ROFLMAO
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by oyinda3(f): 5:54am On Jul 17, 2009
well, u never kno. . . but at least we know ur ruled out tongue
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by NegroNtns(m): 6:10am On Jul 17, 2009
Hey Congo,

I heard you told my babe. . "mwah"

. . .na true? cool

lol, no mind me. . .I just dey kid you.

Here, sing this to your e-love.

Computerized
Oh, baby
A beautiful love

Computer love {Computer, computer love}
Computer love {Lookin’ for my computer love}
Computer love {Hey}
Computer love {Computer love}

You know I’ve been searching for someone
Who can share that special love with me
And your eyes have that glow
Could it be your face I see on my computer screen

Need a special girl (Ooh, yeah)
To share in my computer world
I no longer need a strategy
Thanks to modern technology

Shooby doo bop shoo doo bop I wanna love you
Shooby doo bop [I wanna love you, baby] computer love
Shooby doo bop shoo doo bop I wanna love you
Shooby doo bop my computer love
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 17, 2009
rrotflmao. You're so crazy cheesy cheesy Bet you've been saving that for "her" tongue

@post
Do your thing jare wink
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by NegroNtns(m): 6:29am On Jul 17, 2009
Lmao, . .I have a special dedication song for you and David. Let me know when its official. You will love the song. . .if he sings it to you well you will tear up. grin
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 17, 2009
You see, this is what happens with you old men, you're let to updates. tongue

David isin loveeeeee with letter M & N tongue tongue Get with the program, ma dear.

You sef, when i your wedding with the name-I-Dare-Not-Mention wink
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by NegroNtns(m): 6:55am On Jul 17, 2009
You see, this is what happens with you old men, you're let to updates.

David isin loveeeeee with letter M & N Get with the program, ma dear.

Yes, which happened to be a code for those old enough to know that before they were called Gators, University of Florida's team was M&N. grin

. . .and they moved from a US town with two letter abbreviations MN to current location in Gainesville, FL.

Did you say something else? I couldnt be sure if you asked about a winning. Yes, I won some money atthe BINGO! grin
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by NegroNtns(m): 6:58am On Jul 17, 2009
I heard your keystroke typing into google. Let that search engine rest tonight. . .Gators story was a joke! wink
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 17, 2009
LMao, cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're crazy, I swear tongue
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by NegroNtns(m): 7:06am On Jul 17, 2009
No, you! You and your mouth! cheesy Whats going on in FL? Hey, can we get some showers here in GA, Pleaze?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

See Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady On Whatsapp / Guys Can You Please Tell Me What's Going On In This Pictures(X-Rays)? / I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.