Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,198 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS (35053 Views)

Senate Cannot Be Intimidated – Saraki / Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by yelloboi: 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
Fayose lack common sense. Even do something of such happen n u want to comment, at list u check d weather b4 commenting not wen d president is murning d death of his minister. And is dere talking rubbish if buhari have ur time u for don go since

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Osadua: 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
phemmyutd:
People supporting Fayose need to check their brain. What call for this Fayose comment on DSS? absolutely nothing

Was there any operation of DSS in ekiti state of recent?
This man is just saying rubbish for talking sake
. "See this man oo... You no hear say DSS go invade the state house of assembly and abduct two of the law makers....if no dey current abeg shot the Bleep up"
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by rottennaija(m): 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
Obynolee:

And you are nothing wrong in what DSS did?

you see how easy it is to shout blue murder. the same security outfit he used to arrest and intimidate opposition when it was election time, the same security apparatus he used and threaten to shoot the then governor of rivers state to prevent him from entering the state during campaign period.

Nigerians with short memory, no wonder Jonathan said that you would wish you never voted him out, he knows how short your memories are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by omogin(f): 10:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
Zombies too plenty for this thread joor. Warped minds
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by HARDDON: 10:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
rottennaija:
Abeg this man should keep quiet. All this while he has been talking, the man no answer, that should remind him that silence is the best answer to a fool.

so in your lil thinking faculty, the MAN has to speak hausa before u know he has been responding with so many miscalculated actions?
imagine a president trying to terrorize an elected governor in his own state! what height of insolence.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by osemewa: 10:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
Osadua:
. "See this man oo... You no hear say DSS go invade the state house of assembly and abduct two of the law makers....if no dey current abeg shot the Bleep up"
Fayose said they were abducted in the house of assembly but the staff there said they were not aware of such thing. The police says it is not aware too. Did that not tell you that Fayose is just at at again.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by yelloboi: 10:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
No need to wait till 2019 na. Make u help us put him dey now if is easy as u say. Person were no check time b4 he answer greetings because he talk n behave like agboro u say 2019 he is dey if na him PDP won giv ticket na other bench worming una d day plan for b dat o
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by remirez07(m): 11:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
phemmyutd:

I am proud to be a Yoruba and Christian. But that does not make me a fool all in the name of my Yoruba Brother.
Fayose is not the only PDP governor. point out to one commissioned project he has done and compare him to his counterpart Wike in Rivers.

We need to wise up and stop these ethnical rubbish.
Because Buhari is a Fulani and Muslim is not what we are talking about here. If he (Buhari) succeed we will all benefit.
Where is Jonathan today? he is enjoying his loot while we are here shouting economic breakdown
go to ekiti state and see what he has done... I am from ekiti state and I do visited every 26th of every month. he has done what APC can't do in 4yrs. awedele Rd. is very good example of all.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Saintyval: 11:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
I tink fayose is on point....buhari wants to take us back to 1986 military rule,wia dia was absolute autocracy.....

I tink Nigerian deserve a learned beta president,not some ex- military fool....
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by aresa: 11:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
remirez07:
go to ekiti state and see what he has done... I am from ekiti state and I do visited every 26th of every month. he has done what APC can't do in 4yrs. awedele Rd. is very good example of all.

What's this one saying.?

Fayose is yet to commission 1 single project or do anything significant

Fayemi commissioned roads, waterworks, 300 bed hospital and even the state house of assembly building below was built by Fayemi.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by nortcentrallord(m): 11:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
phemmyutd:

I am proud to be a Yoruba and Christian. But that does not make me a fool all in the name of my Yoruba Brother.
Fayose is not the only PDP governor. point out to one commissioned project he has done and compare him to his counterpart Wike in Rivers.

Because Buhari is a Fulani and Muslim is not what we are talking about here. If he (Buhari) succeed we will all benefit.
Where is Jonathan today? he is enjoying his loot while we are here shouting economic breakdown

And if he fails, who suffers? Using the DSS as a handy tool for pleasure and causing confusion is part of success right? Even when the link to the news was given you you still argue blindly. It shows hatred for Fayose, "never hate your enemy, it affects your judgment". If he is not working, I wonder why his people so much love him. If they are foolish to love him even while he is doing nothing then they can wallow in their "foolishness" but Nigeria is Bigger than Ekiti and what affects it affects me. DSS should know their work detail and stick to it.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Kingspin(m): 11:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
rottennaija:
Abeg this man should keep quiet. All this while he has been talking, the man no answer, that should remind him that silence is the best answer to a fool.
You mean Buhari should be a better president.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by kayusely: 11:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
lamzybaby:
-says; “DSS going beyond its constitutional duties”

Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has declared that even if the State was invaded by one million armed men of the Department of State Service (DSS) on the order of President Mohammadu Buhari, the government and the people of the State will never be intimidated to surrender governance of the State to political desperadoes, whose four years reign destroyed the economy of the State.

The governor, who said the DSS under President Buhari was operating beyond its constitutional mandate, added that “the government of Ekiti State may have to reconsider the usefulness of men of the DSS in the government house and other institutions of the State government.” -

In a release issued on Sunday and signed by the Special Assistant to the governor on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, Governor Fayose said the All Progressives Congress (APC) led Federal Government was pursuing a clandestine agenda of truncating democracy in Ekiti State and other Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) controlled States like Rivers and Bayelsa. -

Source : http://nigerianpilot.com/fayose-to-buhari-i-cant-be-intimidated-by-one-million-armed-men-of-dss/#sthash.AQ8zWLTt.dpuf
This man is a braggart. He escaped in a car booth from govt house adoekiti in 2006 when he was to be arrested
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by kayusely: 11:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
yelloboi:
Fayose lack common sense. Even do something of such happen n u want to comment, at list u check d weather b4 commenting not wen d president is murning d death of his minister. And is dere talking rubbish if buhari have ur time u for don go since
Don't mind him. He is a coward. He escaped in a car booth from govt house adoekiti in 2006 when he was to be arrested.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by solaoyin(f): 11:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by SycophanticGoat: 12:26am On Mar 07, 2016
aresa:

What's this one saying.?

Fayose is yet to commission 1 single project or do anything significant

Fayemi commissioned roads, waterworks, 300 bed hospital and even the state house of assembly building below was built by Fayemi.

We still love Fayose the way he is. He's patriotism and constructive criticism is already enough work from him.

God bless and protect Fayose. Long live the lion/ruler of the tribe of the great Yoruba nation! cheesy smiley
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by precious1967(m): 12:31am On Mar 07, 2016
olisa mentuh should be relieved of his position wit immediate effect and replaced wit his excellency gov. fayose for daring d president and his party. baba iyabo is hale and hearty. his days are numbered.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by rottennaija(m): 12:43am On Mar 07, 2016
HARDDON:

so in your lil thinking faculty, the MAN has to speak hausa before u know he has been responding with so many miscalculated actions?
imagine a president trying to terrorize an elected governor in his own state! what height of insolence.

Thats if he is even terrorized.
He was not even an elected governor when he terrorised the sitting governor out of office or will you pretend you never knew about it? What ever goes around comes around. It is called karma.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by SycophanticGoat: 12:46am On Mar 07, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Trolls and IpOdS are meaningless to me so take your comedy and foolishness elsewhere.

Sai barbarian... cheesy grin
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Fanirandele: 12:59am On Mar 07, 2016
Fayose.go and give your people toilets. Isn't he ashamed Ekiti was just announced as the State with worst outside defecation In Nigeria shocked

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by macof(m): 1:09am On Mar 07, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

Can you guys grow pass religion bigotry and tribalism?

Why should anyone not be tribalist? so loyalty to one's tribe and ethnic group is bad? cheesy grin

and when has religion ever not been about bigotry?

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Sttropez2: 1:09am On Mar 07, 2016
Instead of fixing your state you are busy trying to be popular....i wonder how some people are politicians
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by poseidon12: 1:17am On Mar 07, 2016
rottennaija:

It's you that should keep quiet instead. Buhari has been running Nigeria as if we are still in a one man dictatorship. Is that ok by you?
We need more brave people like Governor Fayose to keep speaking up before Buhari destroys Nigeria.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by poseidon12: 1:21am On Mar 07, 2016
phemmyutd:
People supporting Fayose need to check their brain. What call for this Fayose comment on DSS? absolutely nothing

Was there any operation of DSS in ekiti state of recent?
This man is just saying rubbish for talking sake

There you go. It's actually you that should check your brain because DSS actually invaded Ekiti State. So Fayose was not complaining for nothing.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by poseidon12: 1:25am On Mar 07, 2016
MonPro:

Has your buhari grown beyond Sharia and anti-Eastern sentiments?

Don't mind him. And he will pretend not to know that his president is a tribalist and religious bigot.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by 41lady(m): 2:33am On Mar 07, 2016
phemmyutd:

Bros... it seems u just finish secondary school or university and u were able to serve and save money to buy android phone that's why are able to register on nairaland forum and be chating this way. And also is because, you don't have relatives who are in the force.

This is the same way Turkish were saying in some decades back, no probs., no matter who control the country provided he will do good to us. Now we're is the christians in Turkey? Pls.... try and travel out of that neighbourhood you are stay and go to either northern part of Nigeria and see how you fellow yoruba Christians are living, if you cant travel abroad, then read world history and know what is happening globally.

There is no country that don't have political rivals, even in so call islamic countries like Malaysia and Indonesi, where speak against the ruling PM when he do wrong.

Pls... bros wise up, if you don't something bread about it, do some research.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Courageous007(m): 4:54am On Mar 07, 2016
IVORY2009:

What loot?? Do you hv proof to that effect? If yes bring it onboard!
Pls be honest, how old are you?
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by segalex: 5:31am On Mar 07, 2016
remirez07:

It's either you're not from ekiti or you've not been to ekiti as you claimed.
Are you aware ekiti workers are yet to receive December salary not to talk of January or February?
The awedele Road you mentioned, do you know it's than less a kilometre? The road starts from old textile junction and ends at bank Road.
I live in ekiti and I'm working with the state government

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Abdulhakeem7(m): 5:39am On Mar 07, 2016
MonPro:

What do you actually gain from ridiculing your yoruba brother in favour of a fulani? Are you a yoruba muslim? The ones that believe that fulani muslims are greater than them?
dis is d greatest problem with Nigerians,ethnic superiority. What has governance got to do with whether u're a yoruba,ibo or hausa?to b fair to pmb,is it right for fayose to always attack d man?or is he d only gov in oppositn?I can't remember if there was any oppositn gov attacking gej in his early days as d president. Fayose is just jobless to me, instead of him to face d governing of his state,he's busy attacking pmb and dat his mouth wil land him somewhere one day.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Abdulhakeem7(m): 5:47am On Mar 07, 2016
IVORY2009:
Fayose, the man of the moment, the peoples general, the strongest man in the whole of south-western politics, the only oppostion gov. Who can make the presidency running frm pillar to post wen he talks shocked 2019 u dey der!!
what's d proof dat he's d strongest man in d SW politics,is noise making a yard stick for measuring how strong som1 is?whr do u place Tinubu if fayose is d strongest?remember dat an empty barrel makes d most noise,even with all his blab blab, pmb doesn't hav his time,he is busy with how Nigeria wil b a better place for us all ....wise up bro and b objective.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) / Thugs Stop PVC Registration At Lugbe Federal Housing Area, Abuja / Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.