Stats: 3,151,418 members, 7,812,234 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS (35054 Views)

Senate Cannot Be Intimidated – Saraki / Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by emerged01(m): 6:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
Basket mouth don start to dey leak again o singing in Fela's voice.

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Abeymills(m): 6:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
Oh God almighty d most high d most merciful d God dat set up kings presidents n thrones powers n principalities d same God who can dethrone n remove kings n presidents am glad u will rule d affairs of dis great nation Nigeria our history says it all 4those die hard shit head zombies pls check our archives history 10000 of Nigeria we are not born last night,d Great God almighty who has always saved dis nation from d hands of tyrants etc pls go n check Dem its in our records as a nation dat same God will protect u ayodele fayose I knw dey are planning seriously on hw to deal with u only because u stand n dear to say d truth no evil will befall u

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by oluxy(m): 6:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
I wonder how some NL comment without knowing d truth.... they comment in ignorant and little IQ stages
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by fayose4real(m): 6:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
phemmyutd:

I am proud to be a Yoruba and Christian. But that does not make me a fool all in the name of my Yoruba Brother.
Fayose is not the only PDP governor. point out to one commissioned project he has done and compare him to his counterpart Wike in Rivers.

We need to wise up and stop these ethnical rubbish.
Because Buhari is a Fulani and Muslim is not what we are talking about here. If he (Buhari) succeed we will all benefit.
Where is Jonathan today? he is enjoying his loot while we are here shouting economic breakdown
because u ar one of d zombies APC follower, u will never see or hear him commission any project, even if he commissioned a million time, u will still be blind to it, not dat u cant see or hear but because u delibrately choose not to see or hear, dat clearly explain why u didnt knw or heard about DSS attack on Ekiti state house of assembly even when it made front page on this very nairaland, dat is a tipical APC trait
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by kuuljay(m): 6:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
phemmyutd:

I am proud to be a Yoruba and Christian. But that does not make me a fool all in the name of my Yoruba Brother.
Fayose is not the only PDP governor. point out to one commissioned project he has done and compare him to his counterpart Wike in Rivers.

Because Buhari is a Fulani and Muslim is not what we are talking about here. If he (Buhari) succeed we will all benefit.
Where is Jonathan today? he is enjoying his loot while we are here shouting economic breakdown
you no dey watch AIT? He commissioned one bore hole last week na!!!
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by wink2015(m): 6:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
[size=18pt]I see Fayose as a man that will flee Nigeria at the expiration of his governorship tenure in Ekiti state. He can not stand Buhari for vitriolic verbal explosion. He has ran foul of the law including corruption.

This man can not put simply keep his mouth shut up. He is a talkative and a talking nonsense kind of a man.

He was accused by former governor Bamidele Olumilua as lacking yoruba culture of respect for an elder.[/size]

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by tbliss22(m): 6:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

Buhari turned to a monsterous bigot because he defeated Otueke Jesus which you tribal bigot took as your adopted son. One need to add Igbo stupidi.ty as one of the wonders of the world just after the dancing plague that struck England in the 14th and 17th century. This wouldnt have been an issue if this bitter that creeps out of your erosion red mud soil is personal but it is obvious out there even to outsiders that this hating madness and inferiority complex among the Igbo is a ethnic disease embelled right in your gene. I thought Ohaneze are making moves to meet the same Buhari you love to hate. . .

That said, I am a Yoruba son but I see myself as human first. We are not brought up to hate people because of their skin color or tribe they come from. And I need to inform you that I am not a muslim neither am I a christian. I am an atheist who lean toward traditionalism. Your parents have beclouded your mentality with bigotry and backward thinking. You have been sent back to the medieval age where hatred thrive among the people. This is a new age dude, you need to grow out of your madness.

Better start now changing your perspective to live. Hatred brings division and non-development. Fayose is a Yoruba man but his people careless about him. You are the one crying more than the bereaved, insulting everyone that do not agree with your stance. You better do something fast with your time. Contribute to the development of your land and let other people do carry their cross. Buhari will spend his four years as the president ruling over your useless life and people and land as a whole. Your bitterness changes nothing.

Well said!!!

I remove cap for you MY CHAIRMAN!!!

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Fourwinds: 6:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
Fayose is sick and his brain need to be examine....there is no state in d country dat does not have d presence of DSS...dis is not d first government to implement it...

dis man is suffering from neuro-cerebral deformity
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by delonz(m): 6:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
phemmyutd:

What is the IGR of Ekiti? Why compare Rivers with Ekiti? Rivers is an Oil producing State, what does Ekiti produce? Again, have you bother to check the federal allocation of both States?

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by truly: 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
bittertruthz:

This man talk too much. Typical Yoruba man. Strong men talk less.
IF DSS WANT TO PICK YOU, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. ONLY ONE PHONE CALL CAN DISARM YOUR SECURITY THEN YOU WILL BE PICKED UP LIKE CHICKEN.
DON'T WAKE A SLEEPING DOG.

I don't know who is advising this man?. I don't think you are more rugged than other quiet PDP governors.

Jonathan used CP to harass Amaechi (a Gov with immunity) to no end, some people sided with Jonathan
Under Jonathan 5 HASS members tried to take over Rivers Assembly
Under Jonathan six Ekiti law makers took over the HASS, sidelining the majority
During the 2015 campaign, Fayose heaped insults and curses on Buhari

After Buhari was sworn in the sidelined legislators (who had about two weeks o the end of their tenor) tried to impeach Fayose
Fayose worked with the police to keep out the sidelined legislators
Were Buhari a dictator or as vindictive as he is being portrayed, he would have instructed the IG to allow the sidelined legislators into the HASS
Today Fayose would have been history

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/184143-tension-in-ekiti-as-apc-lawmakers-moves-to-resume-impeach-fayose.html
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Teespice(f): 6:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
oh my days.
can this man not shut up already and do what he was elected to do.
after all said and done, the government will ignore him like they are doing.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by agbangam: 6:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
Him slap Judge and beat up judiciary workers wit thugs dem no talk rather some wicked souls dey call am Hero
Him use army rig election, dem no talk
Him dey talk anyhow, but wiseman buhari still no talk
Bubu dey wait for u in two yrs tym wen ur administration go finish, dem u go xplain ursef to Jugde how u take rig election.

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by olivephyssiyor: 7:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
phemmyutd:
People supporting Fayose need to check their brain. What call for this Fayose comment on DSS? absolutely nothing

Was there any operation of DSS in ekiti state of recent?
This man is just saying rubbish for talking sake
if u don't know anything just hold ur mouth. Dss arrested 3 law makers in ekiti in their chamber. As governor, wat do u expect? Mitchew
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by dokyOloye: 7:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
phemmyutd:
People supporting Fayose need to check their brain. What call for this Fayose comment on DSS? absolutely nothing

DSS arrested 4 members of Ekiti state house of assembly few days ago.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
I am interested in the fact of the matter. An appeal to my emotion will lead to nil.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by biltem: 7:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
I wonder whether those praise singers of Fayose have recently visited or interacted with Ekiti people. How many projects has Fayose commissioned since he got there.

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by blackpanda: 7:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
SycophanticGoat:
Mumuhamado mumuhary is a senseless, brainless, headless, vindictive, nepotistic, bigoted and religious biased senile he goat that can only think straight when he's face deep in Aisha toto or when he's tongue tied in Aisha's butt hole!!! angry

Smh. No home training. Your parents would be ashamed of u!

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by reyscrub(m): 7:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
IVORY2009:

What loot?? Do you hv proof to that effect? If yes bring it onboard!

It is only a fool dat will blif Jonathan never milk dis country dried.

If you say 'what loot' den it is blif dat you have blind all d 6 yrs government Jonathan and you need a deliverance to open your blind eyes.

Do u think dat d break down economy is caused by buhari? No and big no but is caused by your buffoon ineffectual creek focusless Ebele Jonathan.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by NaijaCuzin: 7:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
@Fayose,Nobody cared about your intimidated sh*t.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by blackpanda: 7:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
olivephyssiyor:
if u don't know anything just hold ur mouth. Dss arrested 3 law makers in ekiti in their chamber. As governor, wat do u expect? Mitchew

So is the governor now a member of the house of rep Anyway lest I forget, this is d same governor that submits budget and passes it by himself. Ekiti is a joke...with all their many professors they have allowed themselves to me led by an "inefficient buffoon"!

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
MonPro:

What do you actually gain from ridiculing your yoruba brother in favour of a fulani? Are you a yoruba muslim? The ones that believe that fulani muslims are greater than them?
must u always show ur stupidity on nairaland.

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by bankylan: 7:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
phemmyutd:

Stop watching NTA only and try to read beyond nairaland.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by morganwizzy55(m): 7:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
It's time dey take this man to psychiatric hospital, all these while na only him Dey talk na only him dey ans, even bubu no dey respond to his trash.. If person want die na so em go dey find who go kill am.if Buhari is a dictator, he could Av treat him like idiamin of Uganda. When he say, u have freedom of speech, but freedom after speech is what I cannot guarantee you.. Buy now d ijot for don keep quiet.. If na so the Senate or his cabinet dey insult am, hope he will keep quiet and be working with them.. Lunatic gov of ekiti state..
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Obynolee(f): 7:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
rottennaija:
Abeg this man should keep quiet. All this while he has been talking, the man no answer, that should remind him that silence is the best answer to a fool.

And you are nothing wrong in what DSS did?
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by IVORY2009(m): 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
reyscrub:

It is only a fool dat will blif Jonathan never milk dis country dried.

If you say 'what loot' den it is blif dat you have blind all d 6 yrs government Jonathan and you need a deliverance to open your blind eyes.

Do u think dat d break down economy is caused by buhari? No and big no but is caused by your buffoon ineffectual creek focusless Ebele Jonathan.

You're such a funny dude, day in day out, you and your gang here in NL come down here and lament how Formal President Jonathan stole the state dry, but uptill date non of you hv been able to come out with proof on how to nail him, this is ridiculous if you ask me. Is like saying current president Buhari stole monies wen he was PTF chairman, which is false, no proof frm those accusing him.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by gfad2001: 7:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
Fayose Slap the Masquerade. Invaded the Court and beat up the judge during Gej tenure. Its pay back Time! # MRJUNGLEJUSTICE
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by after1: 7:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
phemmyutd:

Kindly ignore that bigot, they have been fed with hatred from childhood, reason most of them spew trash here daily. I pity there kids and generation unborn.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
MonPro:

What do you actually gain from ridiculing your yoruba brother in favour of a fulani? Are you a yoruba muslim? The ones that believe that fulani muslims are greater than them?

Trial Bigot.... If my Yoruba brother is trespassing, I don't see reason why I should back him when he is faceing the consequence of his actions.. FOOL
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by after1: 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

Buhari turned to a monsterous bigot because he defeated Otueke Jesus which you tribal bigot took as your adopted son. One need to add Igbo stupidi.ty as one of the wonders of the world just after the dancing plague that struck England in the 14th and 17th century. This wouldnt have been an issue if this bitter that creeps out of your erosion red mud soil is personal but it is obvious out there even to outsiders that this hating madness and inferiority complex among the Igbo is a ethnic disease embelled right in your gene. I thought Ohaneze are making moves to meet the same Buhari you love to hate. . .

That said, I am a Yoruba son but I see myself as human first. We are not brought up to hate people because of their skin color or tribe they come from. And I need to inform you that I am not a muslim neither am I a christian. I am an atheist who lean toward traditionalism. Your parents have beclouded your mentality with bigotry and backward thinking. You have been sent back to the medieval age where hatred thrive among the people. This is a new age dude, you need to grow out of your madness.

Better start now changing your perspective to live. Hatred brings division and non-development. Fayose is a Yoruba man but his people careless about him. You are the one crying more than the bereaved, insulting everyone that do not agree with your stance. You better do something fast with your time. Contribute to the development of your land and let other people do carry their cross. Buhari will spend his four years as the president ruling over your useless life and people and land as a whole. Your bitterness changes nothing.

Word!
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by bankylan: 7:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

So u are not a Christian and also not a Muslim; dude, u need help! I hope it won't be too late to recognize this...Jesus loves u bro...Come to Him today!
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by HomeOfMe(f): 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
popez:

Dss invaded ekiti state house of assembly and kidnapped some lawmakers. That was on friday bro. Just check the news.
Is this really true?
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by after1: 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
pastormellanby:
I can see useless mumu IPOB youths talking like morons, a governor that did not allow previous lawmakers to hold their meetings for months is now crying like a fowl, people will just talk as if they are under yoke.

This same hyocrite called Fayose slapped a Judge, chased some members of the house of assembly away from Ekiti but he is now playing the victim card. He has done nothing in Ekiti but always in the news spewing trash just to be noticed. Pathetic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo / PHOTOS: Fayose Writes EFCC Again / Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152